Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That statement, and the fact that she still had a hold of my cock meant she had something in mind for the two of us, but I continued looking for food in the fridge, and I thought she went to look in a cupboard, until I heard, "I think there is something over here that might make you forget your hunger."

I turned, and seen my hot naked cousin sitting on the kitchen island counter, with one of the most seductive looks I have ever seen, her long legs spread, offering me more of her precious pussy, that I have been craving for years. She was looking so sexy there, the direct light aimed at the food prep-island just gave her an extra glow. There was no way I could turn down more time enjoying Gina. I completely forgot about food, and went for more of her pussy instead.

Again I went with the fact that Carlee started it, and was OK with it, so I got on my toes to give her a kiss, at that point I did not know if she wanted me to eat her, or fuck her. She then whispered in my ear, "there is a short stool over there by the cupboards, that I use when I have to get to the top shelf. Bring it over here and stand on it, and fuck your hot blond cousin some more, or we will find out if she can still kick your scrawny ass."

She really knows how to woo a guy, so I did, I was hard, and her pussy was at the perfect level, she seemed to know that in advance, it was clear I was not her first kitchen counter fuck. I found it also obvious that like me, she just had to fuck me some more, how much is enough we will just have to find out.

I entered her slowly again, trying to see if I got the same feelings as the first time, and it felt even better to have my cock in her this time, since it was just the two of us. The way she reacted told me she loved it too. Just looking at her bountiful breast, with her long blond hair spread over them was special. I had one hand on each butt cheek, so I could keep her pulled forward, as I fucked her hard and deep. I am sure the daringness of doing this one room away from Carlee added to the thrill. I loved it, and wished Carlee was not in the other room, so we could go as long as we wanted. I had already got one shot off with the two of them, and could probably last as long as I wanted. We could see each other's faces, this time, and we ended up in almost a stare, as we fucked. She looked me in the eye, and said, "Cum in me when it is time, I have tasted your jizz, now I just feel like I have to have you fill my pussy."

If it was cousin jizz she wanted in her, I decided I would oblige her, and I continued to stroke her, feeling my balls hit her ass each stroke I took. It was only the second time I had my dick in her pussy, and I felt like I was hooked, and again forgot about Carlee in the next room. It was a good thing I was going back to school soon, I could not take on another fuck buddy or lover. I sure did love fucking her though, and the chemistry I have always had with her was still present.

I felt so good in Gina, and she seemed to agree by the verbal and physical reactions I was getting, it was a good thing we did not find that out during our curious days. Carlee could not take me as deep, but she is tight, her mom, Peggy, could take all of it and ask for more. Gina was perfect, no holding back for her sake, I could just pound her, and did.

I fucked her as long as I could, even decided to reply with action to the "kick your scrawny ass comment." I showed her I could handle her now, by lifting her up, and fucking her freestanding, and she was just fine with it. I carried her across the room as we fucked, then put her down, so she could turn around and lean over the sink. Wow, that was the first real look I got at her tanned ass, It almost took my breath away when she stuck it out for me. I almost froze up in a stare. I was pretty happy just getting to look it over, but I wanted my cock in it even more. It was like a whole new sex session we started.

I kissed her neck and behind her ear, I could feel her body react as I pulled her up against me. She wanted me bad too, she did not wait, she rested on one arm, and reached down to guide me in her again, she wanted me ASAP. I slowly stroked her, as I wrapped one arm around her belly, and the other arm around higher, to hold her breast. It was the most special moment that evening for some reason, I seemed to be in that place where I felt as one with her. Again I remembered although I wanted to stretch it out, Carlee was still in the other room.

I started to go deeper, and stroked her faster. It was what she wanted, or needed, because she started to be more verbal.

"Oh Jeff, why did we wait so long to fuck, I love the way I feel with your cock in me, Oh Jeff, fuck me, fuck me hard, I really do love you!

She realized how loud she was getting, and seemed to try to stifle her moans of pleasure, but we both made a pretty loud noise when I came hard, and gave her my load. I think her declaration of love, made me go off, it worried me a little but I loved hearing it, I love her too as a cousin, and sex partner. Then I turned her around to kiss her, and I just wanted to hold her some more, and we got lost in each other's eyes yet again. Holding her naked body against me as I looked into her eyes, made me feel like we were involved in a special moment between us, but I also think, neither one of us wanted to acknowledge it, and for good reason.

We weren't done, that moment caused us to end up on the throw carpet on the floor, we started making out like we were young teens who thought they were in love. I wanted more of her sex, but I was wearing down, but still did not want to give in. Gina could tell I was pretty spent, but being tired did not keep me from being still hard as fuck, it's hard to quit when it's still so hard, she must have felt the same way, and mounted me, this time she was doing the work setting the pace, and depth of my cock, and I was just enjoying the view of her ample breast bouncing up and down. She forgot Carlee and got verbal again, louder, but we had the island counter as a buffer.

Oh Jeff, I just want to fuck you all night, I swear I never felt this good during sex, I love you! I want more of your cum in my pussy or mouth.

I got a little rest as she rode me, then I rolled her over on her back, because I just had to try titty fucking her, as deep down, despite how good we both felt, I thought that this whole evening has to be a one time thing. She gave me the warmest smile as she held her breast together, and I stroked her for a while, until she had enough, and she took control again, she grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled me up, so she could suck me off. I let her, but was not sure I could deliver, but she can suck a cock, we changed positions again to make it easier for her, and I was on my back again as she sucked and swallowed my cock. Finally, I warned her I was about to blow while she had it deep in her throat. She released it, as I came, but kept my knob, and took the more meager third shot in her mouth.

Gina, and I kissed some more, I did not mind tasting my own cum, since it was in her mouth, then we just laid on our backs spent, little was said, Gina spoke quietly, Jeff, I don't know if I can stand not having more of your sex, your cock in me takes me to a whole different place in my mind."

I had nothing, and was hoping she did not press me, and she didn't. We laid a while, until we recovered enough that our hunger came back, and we went to gather some snacks, and returned to the living room. I woke Carlee with some kisses, I was so conflicted about what Gina and I had just done, but the three of us had our snack, then smoked another bowl.

Carlee was ready to go again, she had no idea Gina and I were worn out, from making love, and that she was the only one fresh from a cat nap. I could not help but feel like I should even things up, and fuck Carlee properly, but was afraid I would have nothing left for her, my last load was minimal. But the bigger fear I had, was that if I let the two of them go at it again, Carlee would encounter the large leftover pie that I gave Gina in the kitchen. So I said, "My turn to please you two ladies, get down here on the floor and spread them, I'm about to go diving."

It worked out, I got Carlee off once, but was too busy cleaning my spunk out of Gina, yes I ate my own pie, but I had to, and I enjoyed it, as it was well mixed with Gina's wonderful flavor.

We were all tired at that point, not to mention wasted from all the pot, and went to Gina's room and I climbed in between the two of them, and pretty much passed out.

I woke up with morning wood, and could feel my cock through someone's legs, and pushing up against their pussy, and then realized it was Carlee's tits that were pressed against my back, I thought at the time, I could get used to this. Carlee woke up next, and started kissing the side of my face. I reached over to give Gina a wake-up kiss only to have her say, "I am awake already, my cousins hard cock has been practically inside me most of the night, but not saying it was a bad feeling."

Carlee then spoke and said, "this sexual desire you guys have for each other, it's just unfinished business, you two need to fuck it out if you want to get over it. I don't mind if you fuck on your own, you need to do it properly this time Jeff, not trying to share your cock with me. I will enjoy the beauty of watching my lover fucking his cousin that I happen to care for too, so don't let me stop you two."

If Carlee only knew about the kitchen fuckfest, but the more I had Gina, the more I wanted her, I was addicted, and wanted to bury my cock in her warm inviting vagina yet again.

What a way to start a day, this time I took her missionary, so we could gaze into each other's eyes. It is so easy to get lost in her blue eyes, and I did. I figured I was just following Carlee's instructions. This weekend turned out to be so special, the whole thing with her being unplanned, and so exciting doing something you could never imagine doing, with a very special cousin. It was a little like the first few times with Carlee, as my feeling for her at that point was still the type you would have with a sibling.

I took my time with Gina, we made out, and I kissed her whole body tenderly. Carlee told me to fuck it out, so I tried. Fortunately she did not know about the bonus fucks the night before. It was just as special as the night before, having Carlee give me the OK, allowed me to take my time and actually make love to Gina, like I do her. I think I even detected Gina having enough after getting her off twice. Carlee knows how long our morning fucks can last, and stepped in to expedite things, used her hands to massage my thighs and balls until I went off, this time I filled her up, as Carlee watched.

I backed out, I had to pee bad, Carlee made some kind of funny comment about me giving my cousin a pie, and then she dove in to dine on it."

I headed off to the bathroom to pee, and decided to just jump in the shower and let loose in there, and did. Before I knew it, the shower door opened and the girls each wrapped their legs around one of mine. Gina ask me if I peed in her shower, before I could answer, I felt the warm pee running down my leg from Carlee, then Gina released too, they giggled as they continued to empty their bladders on me. It felt strange but good, it was something I would have never had thought of requesting, but being pissed on in a shower by two hot girls, I found out was something I liked. I really did love the feel of their warm pee shooting against, then running down my legs.

It was a decent size shower but the three of us filled it. I never showered with a girl, never had that deep of relationship, now I was in there with two hot girls that already had worn me out, and then pissed on me. I was happy to let them massage my scalp as they shampooed my hair. I enjoyed them washing me with the soapy sponge too, they got to spots I have a hard time reaching, they were my favorite spots to have someone pay attention to. Just pressing against two wet naked bodies was a rush.

We dried each other off, and it was time to say goodbye, we did so with a group hug, I swear Gina's arms wrapped around both of us as she gave us a bear hug. I went to get my clothes to dress, and when I came back, I heard some giggling from the bedroom. I peeked in, and those two girls were at it again, first sitting there naked cross-legged on the bed, smoking a morning bowl. By the time I got my clothes on, all I could see was Gina's tanned ass, Carlee holding her own ankles opening up herself for her, giving me a good view of Gina munching on her pussy. It made it hard for me to leave, they have some amazing stamina.

By far the best Saturday Night/Sunday Morning of my life!