All Comments on 'Keeping Her Job - Pt. 05'

by BgDaddy33

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know it says the end, but I hope you plan on continuing this story. That was very hot. I want to see what other adventures you get in with Sam!

ReilyDarkReilyDark7 months ago

Loved it! Worth the wait.

Will Natalia come back? It would be hot if they hooked up that evening of the training. Maybe she runs into Sam in the future and they have their own adventures 😃

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I feel like there can be so much more to this story! I hope you pick it back up.

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs7 months ago

Read it all in one sitting. Very well done. I could imagine being her…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I knew a girl like that. She liked to be slapped and then told she was a good girl. This was hot in that it reminded me of her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish I was Samantha <3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh I'm sad this is the last one. I think you can keep these adventures going!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, that was hot. I hope you keep this going

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've been to those "trainings." You see "co-workers" leaving early or coming down late together looking all guilty. Hehe. This was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This reminded me of a time when one of my employees walked into my office stark naked and gave me a wonderful blow job. She also had large breasts and a neatly shaved pussy that I could not resist fucking over the conference table.

FrellerFreller5 months ago

Definitely not a "non consent" story but I loved the way it unfolded.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy335 months agoAuthor

@Freller thank you! The story definitely veered away from Reluctance quickly on me, but this being my first story to post, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to change the categories midway. I am glad you enjoyed it nonetheless, I certainly had fun writing Sam. I have pages and pages of notes for additional adventures with her but for now I think we'll cap it here. That you again for the comment!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker5 months ago

You are a very skilled writer and I enjoyed the series including your ‘Sam’ artwork. I’m not sure that it is worth continuing the series as it is morphing into a romance. Maybe you should start another series? Just my thoughts. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy335 months agoAuthor

Thank you @Hiker66Biker! I know what you mean about the categories, and yes, if I do revisit these characters they would be under a different heading with different adventures. I feel like I am still learning what works here and how to capture the ideas to work best so your feedback is greatly appreciated!

VitriolhackVitriolhack4 months ago

Potentially the best chapter of the 5 parts. Mostly because we get to find out a bit more about Sam and her background and why she enjoys the presence and gaze of her boss. She just needed to feel wanted and needed even if it’s just sexual, you can sense that she has came out of her shell in part 5.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy334 months agoAuthor

@Vitriolhack - Thank you! I hope it answered some of the questions you had in the first chapters and closed off the story in a satisfactory way. Everyone picked up on it being a slow burn in the beginning to I hope I pleased the readers that stayed the entire way. Like you. Thank for reading and a bigger thank you for commenting on each part! You made the last few days exciting waiting to see what you thought of each part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBgDaddy33@BgDaddy33
I read and appreciate any and all feedback. Open to PMs and wildly inappropriate conversations :D 01/13 - Writing has been slow, so I decided to share another sketch with you. Please check it out and let me know what you think! 🙂

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES