All Comments on 'Keeping the Secret'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor7 months ago

it was going great until hubby seemed HAPPY that she cheated on him. SMH. no way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was so believable, you summed each person up well.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun7 months ago

The premise is terrific. And WOW on the sex! And a great finish to the story. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I should have showered after reading this instead of before. So hot, would give it more stars if I could. What the hell, 69 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Should have taken my shower after reading this instead of before. Leaking just a bit. This deserves at least 89 stars if I could you them.

Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Very hot story with a great twist at the end, making sure everyone is happy. So will hubby use her as a stake to his poker buddies allowing each of them to fuck her to “settle the debts”!?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

not even remotely believable... no idea what the other commenters are on about. Divorce the skank, find any of about 3 billion other women that would be a major upgrade, move on. Duh.

pasadenaapasadenaa7 months ago

A good start, for a good lifestyle! :) This story is as good as always:)

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemme6 months ago

So incredibly hot! Honesty with a sexy twist. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...