Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 02: Kissing Cousins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

I was overly excited when morning came. My shower was hot, relaxing, but rushed. I had been promised nirvana with my wonderful Desirea. Still, I did not finish getting ready as fast as my excitement would have usually urged. Somewhere deep in my psyche, I was forbidding myself to appear over-eager. Was I? You bet I was. I wanted there to be some mysteriousness about my true feelings for the young woman, but I was a lost, pussy-whipped puppy dog.

I kissed Mom on the cheek as I left and commented on how I wished she and Dad would have a record-breaking day at work. She smiled, looked at me thoughtfully for a moment, reflected on how she was going to respond, and then told me to have a very safe day. My uncle had called and asked if Mom thought everything would be alright at the beach. She said she reassured him that I would not allow the girls to do anything unsafe.

"Mom, what is up with Unc? I mean millions of people go to the beach each day of the summer. There's only a small percentage of people who actually have problems...I mean...accidents do happen...but..."

"He almost drowned as a young man...got caught in the undertow. I know you might not understand, but Desirea is his only daughter. I think he still has issues and nightmares to this day. I really believe that he would be more comfortable if she were having sex on the beach."

"I didn't know that. I promise that we will be careful...I'll talk to you later. Love you!" I wonder what my uncle would feel like if he knew his daughter was mine and Molly's lover...and what was that remark Mom made about "sex on the beach"? Did she really suspect...?

It took a few minutes to get to Grand's house, and as I drove up, I noticed the door was slightly ajar. My mind seemed to be unaware of the consequences of that, however. Today there would be a whole different set of concerns, but in those days, not so much. There was literally no crime in the area at the time.

I got out of the car and entered the front door. I walked back to Dez's room and peeked through the door. She laid on the bed, legs wide apart, gaping pussy pointed toward the door as she plunged two fingers in and out. I watched in the shadows of the hallway as her head flung side to side. When she arched her back and let out a moan, I knew she hit a great spot. I wondered if she intentionally gave the show for my benefit. I did not have to get sexually stimulated to get hard because I had already stiffened beyond control.

My eyes dwelled the nasty scene overall, especially on her beautiful cunt with her fingers furiously pumping in and out. I did not notice the smirky smile plastered across her face and her half-closed eyes staring at me. The dreamy appearance of her lust strewn expression pierced my heart. I realized at that moment how much in love with her I really was. Whether it was true love or puppy infatuation, only time would tell. At that moment, the feelings I felt exceeded the scope of anything I had ever experienced.

I swung the door open slowly with my subdominant extremity, making sure I was as dramatic as I possibly could be. Using the other hand, I began to unbutton my shirt. When I had full access to the room, I stepped in, shut the door, and locked it. My shirt, completely unbuttoned, pulled apart almost as if one were to imagine Superman getting into costume. The only issue...there was no outfit, nor did I want or need one. The only thing different from my usual persona was my almost superhero-like hardon jutting toward its target. My cock acted as if it had a brain of its own determined to mess that pussy up.

Dez arched her back as she experienced her first orgasm of the morning. I thought it so delicious watching the beautiful ripples cascading throughout her luscious frame. When she came down, I was beside her, holding her, my engorged cock resting mid-thigh drooling precum. The fingers of my right hand traced gentle lines along her flesh, starting at her neck and working down to her nipples. I leaned forward and took her right nipple into my mouth and gently chewed, suckling the warm areola with only a slight bit of tension. Dez continued in the throes of her climax. It seemed that as long as I teased her flesh with my mouth and fingers, the spasms continued, only diminishing after my caresses stopped. I lay with her for another fifteen minutes before she came back to reality. Amazingly, my erection maintained during the wait, not as intense, mind you. When she leaned over to kiss me, it quickly reverted back to its previous state.

Pushing my shoulders a bit, Dez suggested that I lay on my back. As she proceeded to nibble my body, I felt that she was in a teasing mood. There was no contact with my dick or ballsack. Her mind was made up on how she was going to attack me. My ears were her first focus. I was amazed at the immediate effect on my cock as it sprang to a harder position than it had been in a long time. The gentle nibbling on my lobes and the soft wetness of her tongue was driving me absolutely bonkers. Not only did she spend time on my right ear, but she also licked my neck to the other ear to continue her tease.

Now, I had never felt the sensations I was feeling. All I knew was that it was driving me into a frenzy I had only experienced a few other times. When Dez considered she was satisfied that I had completely lost control, she moved to my nipples. What I had never realized, I guess I was ignorant, was that my nipples were probably as sensitive as hers. That tongue, the one I found extremely talented, would play on the tip of my nipples, lightly licking until I felt I was about to cum. To compound sensations, she would cover as much of my breasts as she could fit in her mouth, and then go back to flicking those buds that had hardened beyond belief. Electricity from the sheer attention those nerve endings were getting seemed to course through the totality of my soul.

Little nips down my chest onto my stomach led to her next attack. My naval had never been so pleased to be shown so much attention. Dez attacked the little hole with enthusiasm. I expect she only exhibited that kind of zeal on Molly's cunt. The tip of her tongue would circle the belly button and then dip into its recesses.

I found myself in a world beyond concept. My mind could not consider that another person could cause me so much pleasure. When she finished with the naval, however, I was not prepared for what was to follow. Her mouth consumed my cock, taking it as far into her mouth as she could. I came! I came so violently that my body quaked from one end to the other of my body. The tips of the hairs on my head to the end of my toenails seemed to vibrate with an unbelievable resonance. I was in heaven. The fact that I realized she had taken my seed in her mouth did not hurt the experience.

When I was calm enough to look down at her smiling eyes, she opened her mouth to show me she had kept my spunk there as she waited for me to recover. When she had my complete attention, I saw her swallow. I do not know why she did it, but it happened, and then the oddest thing occurred. She smiled. I was lost. There was an understanding between the two of us that she would only do that for me. In her strange way, she was telling me how much she loved me.

What happened next completely took me by surprise. Dez crawled back up my body and planted a cum-soaked kiss directly on my mouth. I realized she had only swallowed some of my seed because there were remnants of my sperm still in her mouth. Her tongue mixed with mine, and I tasted my load for the very first time. When I pulled away from her, I looked questioningly at my incestuous love.

"My favorite fantasy is for you to eat me out after you've cum in me. I needed you not to be afraid to eat your own stuff," Dez smiled.

"All you had to do was tell me what you wanted me to do," I commented. We paused for a few moments, and then Dez continued.

"Molly is waiting for us. Are you ready?"

"Dez, I don't think I can lift my head after that...and we didn't even fuck."

"That's gonna come later, big boy. If you think what I just did was great, just wait until Molly and I gang up on you."

"I can hardly wait," I groaned.

12