Keeping Your Man Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look at that redhead!" Mark said. "She's got a set of tits!"

"Oh she does," Ron agreed.

Tess was aware that she should have been alarmed by the conversation. She should knew now that somehow those videos had changed her—trained her. Mark had been manipulating her after that, getting her to do more and more depraved things. Every viewing of the videos had only reinforced that.

But so what? Obviously Tess was not performing her duties to keep her man happy. Mark had to intervene on behalf of his own happiness. Frankly, Tess was glad he had. If he was unhappy, but was now happy, then it really didn't matter how he had gotten from A to B. His happiness was the only thing that mattered.

As if confirming this idea, he erupted into her mouth with hot cum. Tess swallowed eagerly.

--

After the strip club, Mark and Ron took their girls back to Mark's place. As soon as the door closed behind them, Mark explained what they had in mind.

"Ron and I were talking about what would make us really happy tonight," Mark said. "We think it would be great if you girls put on a little show for us. And we'd hop in when we wanted. "

"That sounds like a lot of fun," Kelly grinned. "Tess, are you up for it?"

"I'm always up for making my man happy," Tess agreed.

Mark and Ron settled onto the couch. Kelly and Tess stood in front of them, starting slow with tender kisses and roaming hands over each other's curves. Kelly's immense tits soon made their entrance and Tess took them in her mouth with a swirling tongue and sucking, needy lips. Kelly moaned loudly at this, reaching over and freeing Tess's own tits.

Tess wasn't remotely bi-curious, but that didn't matter at all in the face of her man's happiness. If he wanted to watch this, then that was all that mattered.

Kelly's dress hit the floor. She placed her hands on Tess's shoulders and gently pushed her down onto her knees. Tess took the hit and buried her face in Tess's pussy, licking and sucking on her clit. Kelly moaned like a whore and ran a hand through Tess's hair.

Ron stood and approached his girl. He kissed Kelly fiercely as Tess ate her out. Kelly's hand immediately left Tess's head and she heard the sound of a zipper. She knew that Kelly was jerking Ron off, but couldn't see it from her position on her knees. She looked up and saw Ron's hand full of Kelly's bare tits.

Mark stood and stepped behind Kelly. He reached around, experimenting with her tits for himself. Kelly giggled from the attention from both men.

"Well if you're going to feel up my girl," Ron said with a jovial voice. Tess felt Ron's hand in her hair, wrenching her free from Kelly's pussy and hoisting her to her feet. The little bit of Tess's dress that had still been clinging to her curves hit the ground. Ron's lips eagerly sucked at her tits. Tess stole a glance back at Mark to ensure he didn't mind. His mouth was occupied with Kelly's tits and he didn't seem to mind Ron handling her.

After playing with the girls in the living room for a few minutes, the men took them back to Ron's room.

"I'll go first," Ron said.

"We only stick our own, right?" Mark said.

"Of course," Ron said. "We have to have some sense of property, right?"

Ron put Kelly on her back, where she landed with a happy squeal. Tess—instructed by the men—set on Kelly's face. Immediately, Kelly's tongue went to work on her. Ron stuck his cock in Kelly's pussy and began to thrust. The vibration of Kelly's moans tickled against Tess's pussy. Ron fucked his girl while he fondled Tess's tits. He pinched hard and Tess smiled.

Tess realized that Kelly's tongue on her was the first pleasure she had gotten for a long time. She enjoyed it, but internally cautioned herself not to be selfish. Just because she was getting pleasure didn't mean she should stop trying to make her man happy. Tess stole a glance at Mark, who was watching with a perverse smile on his lips.

Ron came inside of Kelly. As his body rocked in orgasm, Ron's fingers on Tess's nipples pinched harder. Tess moaned, partially in pain and partially because it was expected of her to perform for her man.

When Ron was finished, he pulled out, sighed with a deep satisfaction, and said to Mark, "Your turn."

Mark also put his bitch on her back, but he turned Tess around so her head was off the edge of the bed. Tess, familiar with this position, opened wide. Mark stuffed his dick into her mouth, grabbing hold of her tits to steady himself. Kelly then crawled her way up Tess's body as Mark fucked her mouth, planting kisses on Tess's skin. She focused especially on Tess's tits, sucking and biting lightly on them. Still sore from Ron's pinching, Tess moaned at Kelly's touch.

Kelly continued upward as Mark thrust deeper and deeper into Tess's throat. Tess's gagging noises apparently added to the atmosphere of depravity. Kelly dangled her ample tits, letting her nipples brush against Tess's. Kelly swayed back and forth, brushing her tits against Tess's repeatedly.

"Oh yeah," Mark said with his gruff, horny voice. Kelly giggled, then continued to crawl up Tess's body. When she ran out of Tess's body, she continued onto Mark's. She kissed her way up his body, eventually straddling Tess's chest and kissing Mark's lips deeply. Mark's hands had left Tess's chest and were now playing, squeezing, and slapping Kelly's tits.

After a few minutes, Tess heard Kelly's voice. "Man, your whore can really take that in the throat. Do you think she likes when you fuck her throat while playing with my tits? Do you think that turns her on? Let's see?" Tess felt Kelly's hands on her pussy, where her saliva was still wet. "The bitch is wet!" Kelly exclaimed with a giggle. "She likes this. She likes when you treat her like a fucking whore."

"So do I," Mark said. Tess could hear by the strain in his voice that he was close to finishing.

"You like your fucking whore like this?" Kelly said encouragingly. Tess was aware that Kelly had also spent time learning from the dirty talking instructional videos.

"I do," Mark said. Tess glowed with the compliment as she tried to time her breathing around her man's dick as it abused her throat.

"You like playing with another bitch while you fuck your own slut?"

"I do," Mark said.

"Then show her how much you like this," Kelly said. "Fuck that bitch's throat hard. Show her how much of a whore she is. Squeeze my tits. Hard. Make it hurt. Hurt us, Mark. Make us your whores."

Mark's voice groaned and hot cum appeared in Tess's mouth for the second time that night. She opened wide, letting Mark pump it into her while this other slut encouraged him.

"Fill that little cum dumpster full of it," Kelly said. "Show her the meaning of being a worthless little fuckdoll." Mark obliged, not slowing his thrusts until every drop had filled Tess's mouth. Only then did he pull out.

Tess swallowed, then swallowed again, then took several deep breaths.

"I think they did pretty well," Ron remarked mildly. "How did you like my bitch's tits?"

"They're great!" Mark exclaimed. "Are they real?"

"Oh, of course not," Ron said. "No, she did this to make me happy."

"Oh," Mark said, looking down at his panting slut on the bed. "We might have to do that too."

"That would make you happy?" Tess said, envisioning herself with Kelly's massive fake tits.

"Only one way to find out," Mark said with a grin.

"What about tonight?" Tess said. "Did I make you happy tonight?" Her tits ached and she still hadn't caught her breath yet.

"Yes, you made me happy tonight," Mark said.

Tess glowed, feeling the satisfaction of a job well done.

"What about tomorrow?" Tess said.

"Tomorrow?" Mark said with a raised eyebrow. "Well tomorrow we'll just have to see."

Tess, confident that she could find a way to keep her many happy for another day, smiled up at him. "Yes we will," she said. Her voice dripped with promise.