Keith and I Continue Our Relationship

Story Info
Keith develops my submissive side.
2.3k words
4.45
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The canoe slid forward, effortlessly it seemed. I could see the final bend in the river and knew I was close. My muscles ached a little and I realized that as much as I tried to push the thoughts away, I was still getting old. I had been to this same spot so many times over the years that it seemed like an old friend. The water sparkled a brilliant blue and the rising sun brought a warmth to my body. The feeling was something I have experienced many times, and it always brings a smile to my face.

I eased the canoe forward and on to the small beach. I climbed out. It took only a few short minutes to stow the canoe behind a thick clump of trees and settle into my special place near the beach. A place I had been coming to for many years. I was soon completely naked. The gentle breeze and morning sun left me feeling at peace. It is hard to describe. I am sure many people have never had an opportunity to feel this way. I was completely comfortable and relaxed. Stress was an emotion which never entered my mind in this place. I was able to stretch out and let my mind return to the events so many years ago.

My mind drifted back to the summer after my final year of high school. It was the year that I had met Keith and discovered sex for the first time. It did not make a lot of sense. Sex was supposed to be easy to understand. Sexuality is the hardest thing to understand.

My life had completely changed over the course of a day. I had gotten up and went to school thinking of summer, school, work, and girls, like most guys my age. Then, in one afternoon, I had met Keith and finished the day with his cock in my mouth and his cum in my virgin ass. I went home, obsessed with the new knowledge that I was gay. Really?? I had sucked cock more than once and was feeling deprived now that my mouth was empty. I had willingly let Keith use my me as his personal cumdump. I knew that I was going to do it again. My mind went back and forth. Gay - Not gay? Finally, I just accepted that I was going to do what felt good and not worry about whether I was gay or not.

I spent the rest of that night barely able to sleep. The following day seemed brighter and events of the previous day seemed much less important. It wasn't that I didn't want to repeat the entire day. It was going to happen, and it would feel better than anything I could have ever dreamed.

I didn't see Keith until after lunch and even then, it was brief and uneventful. I began thinking that maybe it was just a once in a lifetime experience. Keith had his fun and was now just moving on with his life. I could accept that even though it would have been immensely disappointing. I am sure I would have been able to accept it. It had only been one day.

It could have been that way and my whole life would have followed a different course. However, it was not like that. School was wrapping up and as I left the building Keith was waiting by his car. He offered me a ride and I accepted.

"Cocksucker, are you ready to prove to yourself that you are a full time faggot" Keith asked calmly.

My brain and my body seemed to jump in anticipation. Not fear or uncertainty, but complete longing and excitement. I instantly realized that yesterday was not a one-time event. I was going to completely submit to any sexual act Keith could think of. It is hard to explain how powerful the feeling was. It was completely dominating my thoughts. I wanted to speak, to reply, to explain myself.

I looked over at Keith. He seemed so relaxed. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing close to words came out. I had already decided that I wanted to repeat everything that had happened the day before. My moment of decision was here. The words just would not come out. Looking back, it was probably, extreme fear and embarrassment. This was a time when any homosexual act was deemed evil and would bring horrific consequences. The list of reasons running through my thoughts to say NO! was limitless. I had never even fantasized about cock sucking, much less anal sex.

My eyes lowered to Keith's crotch. His cock bulged and formed a beautiful outline in his running shorts. My hand reached over pulling his shorts down and exposing his beautiful 7-inch cock as we drove. My lips wrapped around it, and I started to suck and slurp. I played with his balls and licked the delicious precum from his glistening slit.

Keith pushed down hard on the back of my head and his cock filled my mouth. It slid further and I gagged as it tried to enter my throat. I wasn't about to stop. Then, after a few minutes it was fully in my throat.

It was the beginning of my utter fascination with cocks. The smooth sublime feeling as the cock slides through my lips and down towards my throat. The pulsing as it begins to become more aroused. The ultimate prize as cum is pumped out and into my waiting mouth or onto my face. I abandoned any negative or questioning thoughts as the blowjob continued. I wasn't simply sucking a cock now. I was making love to it.

Keith's breathing became more rapid and his grip on my head was impossible to break. My eyes were closed, waiting for his beautiful sticky load of cum. We had only been together for about 15 minutes and already I was lost in sexual bliss. His cock pulsed strongly, and my mouth began to fill with his gooey load. My lips tightened and I sucked as hard as I could while trying to get every drop of that sweet nectar. His orgasm slowed but I kept sucking and licking. I wanted more. I wanted his cock. I wanted CUM!

It took several minutes, but I realized we were parked at his house. Thank goodness that we weren't driving when he exploded in my mouth. Keith was beginning to harden again. I took my mouth off his cock and looked up.

Keith ran his fingers through my hair and looked down at me. "Nice work faggot. That was a much better blowjob than your last try." said Keith.

I smiled and lowered my lips onto his cock, wanting to swallow more of his tasty cum.

"In the house faggot" Keith ordered firmly but calmly.

I got out of the car and started walking toward the house. Traces of Keith's cum filled my mouth. It made me feel excited. I had never experienced a feeling like this.. I want more CUM, I thought. It wouldn't be long until that wish would be granted.

We entered the house and I headed for Keith's room.

"Stop faggot and strip. You are to be naked whenever you are here" Keith stated as just a matter of fact.

I have never forgotten the manner and tone he used when controlling me. I would become his total submissive faggot. They say your first time is usually not the most memorable but for me it was the opposite. I remember the sight and feel and taste of Keith and his cum. It is definitely one of the fondest memories I have.

I did strip and quickly. I sank to my knees to receive his cock. His laugh surprised me Looking up, I saw him chuckling and muttering about how quickly I had become a full fledged cum loving faggot. We walked out the back door and jumped into the pool. Keith leaned forward and kissed me deeply. I returned the kiss and we spent several minutes like this. I had lost all reservations I may have had about gay sex. I was certain I was gay and was going to prove it to Keith and myself in every way that I could.

Keith pulled me from the pool eventually, and we relaxed on pool loungers. We talked about sex and being gay. Keith had known he was gay for a long time. I was the third guy he had been with. He was a complete top.

I had turned in under a day and yet I was convinced I would never want anything except a cock in my life. (I was wrong.) I was very straightforward and told Keith that I wanted him to own me and use me in any sexual way he desired and whenever he wanted it.

We spent a few more minutes talking and then Keith started to kiss me deeply again. This would continue throughout our relationship. We became remarkably close and would spend hours in close and very intimate play. Then Keith would give me orders to suck him or bend over to be fucked or to open my mouth while he filled me with his beautiful warm piss. The piss drinking came later, but I became a huge fan of it and it is something which I still desire to this day.

This day, however, was to be mostly fucking. I had already taken a load of cum in my mouth. Bending over the lounger I spread my ass cheeks and looked back at Keith. "Please fuck me" I asked or more accurately pleaded.

Keith was very generous and didn't make me wait. His cock was already lubed up and it sank slowly into me. It did hurt and I did cry out. He kept pushing and soon he was bottoming out and I was moaning with pleasure. I was pushing back as much as he was driving into me. We kept rocking back and forth. I had never experienced anything like this. Finally, after about 15 or 20 minutes, I felt his cock stiffen and that beautiful cum exploded deep inside me. He never pulled out and we snuggled together with his cock and cum buried in my ass. This had to be the ultimate sexual experience.

We spent the rest of the summer like this. We went to our summer jobs and afterwards spent the evenings with me sucking and fucking and it just got better. I learned how to suck cocks like a pro. My ass yearned to be filled with Keith's cock and cum.

I became much more confident and began to develop a strong exhibitionist streak. Keith often fucked me in his backyard. He had me give him blowjobs on hiking trails, in the car and at a restaurant once. He helped me develop my natural submissive nature.

A few weeks after it all began, I learned how to love piss drinking. Keith had just finished fucking me and we were cuddled on a lounger in the backyard. I was so comfortable and peaceful, thinking how good it felt.

He said he had to go for a piss and needed to get up. Instead of rolling over to let him get up I rolled towards him and took his cock in my mouth. He warned me that he really had to go, but I was being playful and kept my mouth firmly on his cock. I looked up and smiled, which was usually my signal to go ahead with whatever we were doing.

Keith began to push his warm piss into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and kept swallowing. It didn't taste bad at all. The taste was slightly salty but very flavourful. It lasted about a minute, and I held the last mouthful allowing Keith to watch. I swirled my tongue through the piss and savoured the taste. I finally swallowed all of it, I felt excited, euphoric, and wanting more. He assured me that I would get all the piss I could manage from then on.

The days of summer flew by, and the first days of college were just ahead. We had both registered in the same school and it was exciting to think of starting college and having a great sex life.

Keith was standing over me as I cleaned the last drops of cum from his cock. "Tom, we need to talk. I am leaving town tomorrow and will be going to a school on the other side of the country." he said quietly.

My stomach felt like it had been punched. What about us? What about our relationship?

"I didn't think I would get accepted but it just came through and I leave tomorrow." He said.

I could not or did not know what to do or say. His cock was in front of me, and I took it in my mouth. Later, I left and went home. Keith left the next day. There has never been a day in my life which compared to that moment. I was completely devastated. Keith completely disappeared from my life. My sex life ended. The next chapter of my life would be much different than I had imagined. I was completely disillusioned.

I looked up at the clear blue sky. The sun was warming my naked body nicely. My memory of that day is still very intense. It is hard for me to believe that a memory from that long ago stills causes such strong emotions within me. I realize now that life is always changing. I have changed in so many ways. My future would be dark at times. It would also be exciting beyond my wildest dreams. There was much to learn, and this had been the beginning. The innocence of my youth was gone. The rest of my life awaited me.