Kelly & Keith

Story Info
Mind controlling my neighbour.
1k words
3.79
14.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Kelly & Keith

Nothing but totally made up. How many of not thought that the wife next door was worth thinking about it.

I have had this interest in hypnosis for a while but never been able to put it into any sort of practice till my new neighbours arrived which included a very attractive wife as far as I was concerned.

It was in the summer that I was invited by them both over for a drink in the garden, Keith would be home about 2pm so to come over. Armed with a few beers I went over to find Kelly getting stuff ready for a light snack and we sat outside and chatted. Keith had rung saying he was running a bit late but should be home by 3pm.

Now the instructions say that you just have to say certain words and that they can be part of a conversation or just in a whisper so they can just be heard. So I started just slipping the words into the conversation and then Keith turned up so we ate and drank and I started again.

1hour later they were both sat there with their heads bowed.

"Can you both hear me?"

"Yes." Came the reply.

Time to make this all about me.

"Kelly, I do not know how often you enjoy sex but your sex drive will increase a lot. It will be like a jug of water that fills up. Keith will be able to reduce it a bit, only I will be able to empty it to be refilled. I will decide how long it take to fill the jug up it could be 1 hour it could be 1 week anything, I decide. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Keith, your wife sex drive is going to increase a lot and you will be happy about this, you will know about the jug and how you can reduce the level. You will also know that only I can empty it completely. You will be happy about this as it means you will have more sex as well. You will not discuss this with anyone either of you. It is between us only. Only I can empty the jug that Kelly has and only you can reduce the level. Do you both understand? Kelly. You will always be horny but you will be able to control it till either me or Keith are around and then you will want to have sex with one of us. It will be one of your favourite things. You will willingly be naked and offer blow jobs to which ever one of us is near and we are alone. As I said earlier I will decide how often the jug is emptied do you both understand?"

"Kelly, 2hrs."

After that we sat and chatted about our week and had a bit of food. One hour later I helped them clean up and left. As I left I half heard Kelly say to Keith "I so want to suck your cock."

Two hours later Kelly knocked on my door.

"The jug is full, please will you fuck me, I am so horny I will do anything." With that she took her clothes off and stood in front of me.

"Please help me, I cannot cope, I need you cock to empty the jug."

With that she got on her knees undid my trousers and put my cock in her mouth and started to suck. It did not take long before I shot my load down her throat.

"That is not enough, please I need your cock in me."

I took her in the living room and sat down. Kelly sat astride me and put my cock in her fanny and started to move up and down.

"Please cum, I need your cum."

I shot another load up inside her and she came as well.

Kelly's tits were just there and I could not resist just sucking them as she came down from her climax.

"Thank you, thank you." Was all she said.

Kelly got off and just stood there with a glazed look of contentment.

"Kelly, 5 mins." Was all I said.

"Please I need you cock again, put it anywhere please I need it."

Kelly started to move her body around trying to get a bit of relief.

"On your hands and knees then."

"Yes, take me from behind, please, I need your cock."

"I will just go upstairs for a min."

"Please, hurry up, my body is screaming for your cum, please."

"Come up stairs."

She got off her hands and knees and ran up the stairs, I went back down. There were now tears in her eyes.

"Get back on your hands and knees when you come down."

Kelly took the steps 3 at a time before dropping back down to her hands and knees. I could also see that her nipples were rubbing the floor as well.

Again I had "Please fuck me I need your cum."

With that I grabbed her hips and drove my cock straight in. Kelly came before me, I just carried on till I did.

She stayed in that position for a while and I reached under and grabbed a tit and squeezed it. Kelly just looked ahead with that glazed look of contentment.

"Kelly, can you make me a cup of tea?"

Off she went into my kitchen naked to make a cup of tea.

Kelly brought it back in and sat next to me naked, which I enjoyed, I was able to roll her nipples between my fingers which she enjoyed.

"Kelly, the jug will be full by tomorrow at 10am so you will need to have sex with Keith a few times to keep it as low as you can but it will still fill up by 10am. You will enjoy either of us cuming in you or on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"You had better get dressed and go back now I'm sure Keith is waiting, the jug is already filling up."

Kelly got dressed and left with a spring in her step that I think Keith and myself are going to enjoy. Me more than him though.

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers