All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 10'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago
So what the point?

Why does she stay will her husband ? She has no love for him not once during your stories she does show any kindness or love for him. She risk her husband's life by drugging him and not knowing how his body would react to the drug. He could of been allergic to it she had no idea what would happen. I hope he finds out and have her arrested the crime of drugging him.

If she want to be with black men then leave her husband and do it.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Great set of stories

Enjoying this series. Two thoughts: (1) make Husband a participant as cuckold and (2) let Margaret have some control over her.

bdiver76bdiver76over 3 years ago

This has become my favorite story right now. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Magic writing

It is delicious how the author creates this twisted magic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

Kelly's training continues,cant wait to see what is next for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great work as usual. Some feedback below.

Hi Dee

I was the one that left the long feedback after episode 9, entitled "keep up the good work!", and pleaded with you to not turn it into a cuckhold story. I'll refer to myself as KFan, if you did ever want to respond to my specific comments.

First of all thanks very much for another great instalment. I'm a big fan of yours, and will always love your writing style. Some feedback for this episode:

1) it didn't feel like it progressed the plot much. Felt a bit like more of the same.

2) the believability is getting a little stretched now. It felt more potent when Kelly was in this loving marriage, therefore in a way unattainable and untouchable, and tempted by the exciting new thrill of these hyper masculine black men who were so different to her husband. Some of my favorite scenes were in the hospital, when the old black receptionist assumed they were a couple, or the exciting and nerve-racking sensations Kelly felt when Tyrel was walking with his arm around her in the hospital.

But now she seems to have all but given up hope in her marriage. And as these guys increasingly just treat her like a whore, her continued enjoyment or thrill seems a little unbelievable. Being naughty, doing something taboo, etc all has great thrills. Being treated like a whore by multiple men who don't care about you at all, I think would change the way she feels about it.

3) Her drugging her husband didn't have the same effect on me as when she was on the phone to him whilst cheating. Before he was being punished for his naivety and spinelessness in not questioning anything she does, which was driving her crazy. She yearns to be with a strong man who will fight for her, and even fight her when she's being a bitch or unreasonable, and hates the way he's such a wimp and so forgiving about everything. But the drugs, made him more like a victim. It was out of his control. And felt slightly undeserved. Perhaps the black guys could have seen how far they could push the flirting, in front of him, with her being increasingly disappointed and heartbroken that her husband is such a wimp and won't stand up for her. Leading to e.g. her cheating on him in the same house whilst some of the guys kept him falsely entertained. That would be his fault for being so pathetic and gullible.

Overall, a great series, one of the best on here . I for one shall keep reading and enjoying! (and providing the occasional feedback as long as it's welcomed :))

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
So happy

to see this series continued. I hope you're working on another chapter. You have a way of 'justifying' Kelly's cheating ways, at least in her mind. Drugging David and then having sex over him was hot as hell! No suggestions at all as to where to go from here - you're the author. We're just the grateful readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like how this story tells about Kelly seeing her husband as whiney and insecure after getting pounded by an alpha male. Time for Kelly to divorce and start having racially mixed babies. She's been turned out and no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even hotter would be Mr Robinson setting up Kelly to be humiliated by Ms Jones who will teach her how to please a black woman's ass and pussy. This she would serve both black men and women. The husband would be humiliated into surrendering his fitness as a man by giving Kelly everything the couple had owned awhile Kelly is put hard to work by Mistress Jones.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very well written. best part washer 1st fuck while leaning over her husband what started out went too far for me too may people. now instead of a hot, pretty wife you have a whore soon to be worn out. great read though, thanks

TwoStrongTwoStrongabout 2 years ago

I am going to keep my comments short as I have before. You are amazing as a writer. Everything you write is perfect and believable. And most of all so hot! Write what you feel (which I believe you do) and you always win! Simply amazing!

1999DTfan1999DTfan9 months ago

I have to say you're my favorite author on the site. The way you describe things it brings me into the scene. I also have a deepthroat fetish and you paint the picture so well that I can almost hear the unmistakable sound of a woman swallowing a large cock to the balls. Hopefully you'll continue Kelly journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous