Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mr. Robinson maneuvered his car into a parking spot behind Marcus' club, Kelly giggled as she considered how her life as a "teacher" had changed so dramatically. She didn't realize she had made a sound until Mr. Robinson asked, "What's so funny, little bitch?"

Kelly was at first startled, then giggled some more. "Nothing. Well, kind of everything." She paused a moment to catch her breathing. "It's just so much has changed. It's not even noon and I'm heading to a bar. On a school day!" She giggled again. Her body alive with excitement.

Her boss looked at her and said, "You complaining?"

"Oh no! Not at all! Please don't think that! It's just amazing. Something I would never have imagined."

Mr. Robinson now chuckled and asked, "And what about David? What do you think he think about these changes?"

Mention of her husband momentarily put a chill in the air as she debated where all this would ultimately lead. But a moment later, a closing car door captured her attention and when her eyes followed the sound, Kelly saw Warren heading to the private entrance to Marcus place. She saw the other cars smattered about in the lot and wondered if one was Big E's. Or Rayford's. And which belonged to any of the other yet unnamed Black men inside. She took a deep breath, feeling almost intoxicated with the possibilities now swirling around in her mind.

She looked at her boss. She felt so transparent. Like he could see right into her mind and read her thoughts. It excited her. She looked directly into Mr. Robinson's eyes and said in a husky, sexy whisper, "Does it matter what he thinks? I'm here with you, not him."

Mr. Robinson was nodding from the moment she locked eyes with him. He let her finish and let her words hang in the air a moment just to make sure she registered what she had said, then he spoke, "That's right, little bitch. You here with me. And you learning now. Learning things about yourself that whiteboy ain't never gonna teach you." He paused a moment, watching the unspoken acknowledgment appear in her eyes. Then he continued, "We got some brothas inside who want to put eyes on you again, girl. You down with that? Down with whetting their appetite? Showing them what's on the future menu?"

Kelly was now open mouth breathing. She was almost entranced as she nodded her agreement.

Her boss looked at her and said, "I didn't hear you."

Kelly cleared her throat and shook her head a moment, before licking her lips. She let a sexy smile emerge on her flushed face as she said, "Yes, please. Let's go."

Mr. Robinson gave her an appreciating nod and then opened his door. Kelly's hand was shaking as she reached for her own door handle. It wasn't fear making her tremble. It was a nervous excitement. She went Black a few months earlier when Tyrell opened her eyes. Since then, nearly every day yielded new experiences. This trip was no exception. Though she was just at this bar the day prior, there was something new and different about this visit.

Yesterday, she entered the bar not knowing anyone and not knowing what to expect. Mr. Robinson set her up to flirt heavily with his friends and she enjoyed that tremendously. But by that afternoon, one of those friends, Big E, had fucked her and sent her home with his cum leaking from her pussy into her panties, for her husband to find. She had no doubt that experience was shared with at least Warren and Rayford, the other two Black men she had met that day. By virtue of that probable revelation, Kelly felt the men knew more about her than she could imagine.

Kelly swung her legs out of the car and set her feet to the ground. She felt the light breeze flow up her skirt to her uncovered, and still wet, pussy as she stood. Her nipples made their own presence known as they pressed for release inside her striped blouse. Glancing to her left, she saw Mr. Robinson watching her every move. The look of prideful ownership on his face. She offered him a bashful smile and then stepped to his side. They headed for the door together, his arm draped over her shoulders.

The atmosphere of the bar was nearly identical to what it was the day before. Nearly all the same 'regulars' were milling about. The same crew was doing the same chores to get the place ready for customers. And Kelly was stepping from the light of the day into the subdued lighting on her boss' arm. Yet, there was a difference. Yesterday she didn't know what to expect. Today she did.

That knowledge inspired her actions. She wasn't such a stranger in a strange land today. She had a sense of self-assurance in this still new environment.

Mr. Robinson seemed to sense it. Instead of steering her or giving her direction, he let her chart her own course. He wanted to see where she would take things. Would she be the empowered woman who recognized and appreciated her sexuality? Or would she attempt to hide from that part of her persona?

He didn't have to wait long to get his answer.

Kelly spotted Warren sitting at the same table where she met him yesterday. Presumably, this was 'his' table. Kelly looked at her boss with a wink and then headed in Warren's direction.

Warren had seen her come in and since that moment his eyes had not left her. He felt his cock begin to swell as he watched her moving towards him. It stiffened further when he saw that bright, sexy smile illuminate her face.

Kelly felt the sexual rush building. She adored his eyes on her. She had left the apartment without her bra and could feel her tits swaying and jiggling gently inside her blouse. The movement and slight friction caused her nipples to harden and press against the thin fabric. She watched as Warren's eyes took in the sight, and she made no moves to obstruct his view.

As she closed the distance, Warren, who had been looking back over his shoulder at her, turned so she was now approaching his side. He had one arm resting on the table with his hand holding his drink and the other arm resting on the back of the chair facing Kelly.

This time, Kelly didn't need any further guidance or direction. She stepped right to Warren's chair, and pressed her braless tits, with her hard nipples surging into her blouse, against the back of his forearm as she leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. She accompanied that kiss with a breathy, "Hi, Warren. Nice to see you again." which she essentially whispered into his ear.

Warren almost growled out a low "Damn, girl. Nice to see and feel you too." With those words, he moved the arm which was pinned between the back of the chair and Kelly's tits. The sensation of his powerful forearm dragging across her chest sent a shiver through Kelly's body. Warren freed the arm, wrapped it around Kelly's back, and gently, but firmly, shifted her to be in front of him as he said, "Now let me see and feel a little more of you."

Kelly did as she was told, the smile never leaving her face. The desire these men displayed for her drove her wild. It was almost an addictive feeling. Something she craved. She felt Warren's hands run from her hips, up her sides, and back down, his palms gently touching the outer swells of her tits. She watched as his eyes followed the path of his hands before focusing on her eyes. The lust he communicated to her with that look did not require words. Her chest was almost heaving with excitement.

She draped her arms over Warren's shoulders and steadied herself before speaking, "Like what you see, Warren?"

The Black man was fully captivated now, "Damn right, girl. And from what I hearing, Big E says you ain't only there to be looked at."

His words simultaneously stunned her and enflamed the arousal she had brewing. Big E had shared his experience with Warren. And it seemed what he had shared was a very strong 'review' of her skills. Who else had she shared it with? She thought about that for a moment before giggling to herself as she realized she now had a reputation to uphold.

With those thoughts percolating through her mind, Kelly took things up a notch herself. She took a deep breath and tilted her head in a slightly provocative way before saying, "Well, my boss has taught me that there is so much more than just being window dressing. Life is to be experienced, not just observed. Would you agree?"

Warren's eyes, which had been focused on her hard nipples under her blouse, now moved up to Kelly's eyes to get a better read of her statement. Finding her expression matching her words, Warren nodded and said, "Fuck yea, girl. I agree with that." as his thumbs each found a nipple to caress. As he did, he saw Kelly's eyelids slowly close in pleasure as she felt his touch. Her expression was soon accompanied by a low purr. Warren now knew everything he heard about her was true.

When Kelly opened her eyes, she noticed some movement as two men were walking towards her. She quickly recognized it was Mr. Robinson and Big E. She offered a sweet smile as they approached, but remained facing Warren as his thumbs made gentle swirls around her nipples. She could see the two of them speaking with one another, but couldn't make out their words.

As Big E closed the distance, his eyes fixed on her, it was clear he expected her attention, so she pivoted slightly to face him, still remaining close enough for Warren to continue touching her. Big E opened his arms in a gesture indicating a hug so Kelly full turned towards him and put her arms up in anticipation of wrapping them around his big frame. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, Kelly was airborne as Big E's large arms were lifting her off the ground. She was giggling like a schoolgirl as his hands had her by the waist and was seemingly effortlessly sending her skyward.

Almost as quickly, she felt something beneath her feet. Catching her bearing, she realized that Big E had lifted her to put her on one of the tables in the bar. She was scared for a moment that she might fall as she looked down from her perch at the three Black men before her, each bearing a wicked grin which somehow reassured her of her safety while also stimulating her. Still, she didn't know what to do.

That is, until Mr. Robinson spoke.

Looking up at her, Mr. Robinson said, "Little bitch, I was telling my boys here about the show you put on for me the other day in the apartment. They both was hoping you could put on a little display for them, show them I wasn't shitting them. What do you think, Kelly? Don't want to make a liar out of me, do you?"

Kelly was filled with anxiety as she came to terms with what her boss was suggesting. He wanted her to strip for them on that table in the bar, right then and there. That realization...that thought...nearly made her swoon. Swoon with nervousness and swoon with arousal. Still, those feelings aside, she knew she was going to do it. She wanted to do it. She felt almost a compulsion to do it. In a very real way, she was grateful that Big E had put her there. Had any of them asked, she might have demurred and missed out on what she now wanted to do.

But she was already on the table.

Their eyes already fixed on her.

There was already some music in the background.

She felt the smile already on her face and shifted her eyes from Big E, to Warren, to her boss. And then she began slowly moving to the music.

Aside from those few times she had stripped for Mr. Robinson or toyed with Jayden, Kelly had no experience stripping. Yet, here she was on a table in a bar about to strip. And during the school day no less!

As she began to slowly groove to the music, Kelly's world was reduced to the three Black men before her, two of whom she already had sex with, and the third was probably not far behind. She didn't consider that any of the employees who were milling about getting the bar ready to open might see her. She didn't yet see Marcus watching from the side of the room, but he was already familiar with her naked body.

By the time she had undone all the buttons on her blouse, she had captured the attention of all the others who were present. Any and all bar opening procedures were temporarily halted as all eyes were fixated on the young white woman who was now exposing her breasts for their viewing pleasure. Kelly shirked the blouse from her shoulders and felt the cool air from the ceiling fan spinning directly over her head wash across her naked tits.

Kelly's blouse slowly drifted to pool at her feet on the table as she began to run her hands up her exposed belly to touch her tits. When her hands reached the bottom of her breasts, her trance was broken when one of the employees responsible for cleaning muttered "Oh fuck." as he took in the impromptu show. Immediately, Kelly froze as reality set back in. She instantly went from cupping the underswells of her tits to covering her nipples with a mild look of shock on her face.

Everyone knew the moment was now broken. As Marcus glared at his employee, Big E extended his arms to help Kelly down from the table. She quickly melted into him as he lowered her to the ground and hid behind him as she grabbed her blouse from the tabletop and put it back on.

Mr. Robinson stepped up and took over buttoning her blouse and doing damage control. He understood she was now nervous and vulnerable, but also knew that she took to that little striptease very easily. He didn't want to risk its potential. He leaned in close and whispered, "Girl, that was about as sexy as it gets. I'm sorry we have to cover this body back up. Let's get you of here so I can put my eyes on it again. That sound good to you?"

Kelly nodded slowly as she alternated watching his Black fingers doing her buttons and glancing up into his face. Her nervousness at being on such display dissipated the moment she felt Big E's hands on her as he took her down from the table. And it shifted back to arousal when Mr. Robinson stepped in close to help dress her and whisper his words. Now, she was ready to get back to having some fun.

As Mr. Robinson hustled Kelly towards the door in an effort to avoid further complications, Kelly couldn't help but give a quick glance back at the Black men she was leaving behind. Each of them stood in silence with their eyes glued to her as she walked out. Their expression said it all...they wanted to see more of what they had just witnessed. The rush of adrenaline she felt when she saw their looks told her that she had a similar desire.

Back at the apartment, Mr. Robinson wasted no time in getting his favorite employee's libido raging again. He could tell she was enjoying herself when she was dancing on that table. He used that to get things going in the apartment, "Too bad that little dance routine of yours was interrupted, Kelly. What say you finish it for me now. Think you can do that, Mrs. Harkins?"

Kelly bit her lower lip in a subtle shy manner and looked at her boss with a mixture of innocence and naughtiness. The ability to pull off that look was among the many things that made Kelly such a find.

Mr. Robinson nodded slowly and then hit the power button for the small cube speakers to come to life. The room was soon with sound and Kelly quickly found the groove as her boss took a comfortable seat before her to watch her performance.

It wasn't long before the two of them were completely naked and Mr. Robinson's Black cock was fully buried inside her married pussy as she rode him. She briefly wondered if he would have a problem knowing that Jayden had already filled her with cum earlier that day. But then she giggled that silly thought away since it was her boss who had set up her student's visit.

Clearing her mind of anything but pleasing the cock inside her, Kelly began to ride him with the passions her summer of change had exposed. She rose up until his shaft was almost able to slip from her pussy lips then slid back down and pressed against him to ensure she had him all. She felt the delicious subtle burn in her legs as they began to fatigue from her efforts. Her lungs battled to pull in enough oxygen as her heart drummed on to move that oxygen to her engaged muscles.

She stared into Mr. Robinson's eyes, watching him gaze back or glance at her tits swaying to the rhythm of their fuck or at the union where his Black shaft disappeared into her cheating pussy. She reveled in the sensations and the visual of it all. Mr. Robinson had been right all along...this is what she was made for...this is what she was meant to be....

Kelly felt Mr. Robinson's hands on her hips and knew his release was pending. While he and the others liked her to ride them, when it came time for them to cum, they wanted to drive. He began to adjust the speed of her riding him to time with the sensations his cock wanted. As his grip tightened, Kelly's own climax approached. She loved to experience her own orgasm as a Black cock emptied inside her.

She felt the powerful pulses as he ejaculated, and the warm bloom spread inside her as her own climax peaked. How had she gone without experiencing this before this summer? Did she deny herself or was she just ignorant and naïve? Whatever the reason, those days were gone. This was now part of who she was forever.

Only when she was certain she had drained him completely, did Kelly slip off his cock. She gave her boss a wink and a grin before slipping down between his legs to suck his cock clean. She provided him an expert tongue bath and then looked up at her boss with a wicked smile.

Mr. Robinson returned her smile and said, "Damn, girl. How the fuck that motherfucker you married to get so lucky?"

Kelly giggled before replying, "That motherfucker I married knows nothing about this side of me."

Mr. Robinson broke into a laugh at her unexpectedly blunt response as Kelly joined him.

The school principal glanced at the clock and said, "Shit. I got to get back to the building for a meeting. Why don't you head home and toy with that husband of yours? Give him another treat with your panties and see if he has the same reaction."

Kelly smiled and pointed at her clothes lying beside the bed and said, "I didn't wear any panties today.'

"What the fuck? Why not?"

Kelly shrugged and said, "Didn't my boss teach me that he likes me going without panties?" She paused a moment as she looked at the 'busted' expression on his face, then she continued, "But I am prepared. I brought a pair to wear home just in case."

"Damn, little bitch. You a monster, you know that?"

Kelly was slipping the panties up her sexy legs as she looked at Mr. Robinson, "Would you have it any other way?"

***

When Kelly arrived home not too long after seeing her boss off from the apartment, her panties were soaked with Mr. Robinson's seed and her own leaking pussy juice. She intentionally left her bra off again to provoke some sort of reaction from David, whether via his bizarre fetish or to prompt a question challenging her about being braless. Her efforts were only adding to the turmoil already raging in David's psyche.

He had spent the day wrestling with the previous night's activities and if he was making too much of it. He was sure he was. Kelly was never one to be provocative. But how was he to rectify that with her serving as "eye candy" for those students? Or her rather 'forward' display when she reenacted entering that room. It seemed Kelly had changed since being here. Unfortunately for David, he had no idea just how much.

As Kelly approached the door, she saw David seemingly pacing in the kitchen. During her short walk from the driveway, she watched as he appeared in one window, then the next, and back again. She didn't know why but the sight made her giggle slightly as she wondered if he was still wrestling with recent events. Her suspicions were confirmed when she stepped inside and saw the somewhat exasperated look on David's face.

A brief flash of guilt struck her. He was her husband, after all. And these changes, though incredibly pleasurable for her, were troubling for him. Why did she enjoy exploiting that? The guilt, however, did not last long. It quickly began to vanish when she watched David's eyes dance from her own to her braless tits and hard nipples and back. His wandering eyes were accompanied by a fluttering mouth which seemed tempted to speak words, but was unable to formulate them.