Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she did her own appraisal of the man before her, before saying, "Um, hi. My name's Kelly. You apparently do very well with your maintenance because I'm not experiencing any issues." She stood there, making no move to hide behind the door or shield herself in any way. She relished the invigorating sensation of being mildly exposed like this, exposure she would have considered scandalous just a few short months ago.

Ronald Jackson liked what he saw and upped things a notch. He nonchalantly said, "Well, as I'm here, I'd like to take a look around just to make sure." And with that, he stepped inside.

Kelly, rather than object or ask him to leave, simply moved aside as he stepped across the threshold. She watched as he strode into the room with confidence, his maintenance belt swaying beside him. She remained in the doorway, the door still open and her hand still grasping the handle.

Ronald's phone began to buzz on his hip. He stopped in the center of the room, his back still towards Kelly as he answered, "Hey Book! How you doing, brother?"

Kelly watched in silence, wondering if she heard correctly. Did he just say "Book"? As in Mr. Robinson?

"Yea, she still here." He paused a moment as he turned to face Kelly, before continuing, "Looking just as good as you said too."

Kelly was stunned. The dynamics in the room changed the instant Mr. Robinson's name was mentioned. She felt almost a responsibility to live up to whatever it was that her boss had shared about her. A naughty smile appeared on her face as she met Ronald's gaze.

Ronald's expression didn't change. He just stared intently at Kelly. The phone was still to his ear as he said, "Sure.". He then hit the speaker button and continued, "You on speaker now, Book."

A moment later, she heard Mr. Robinson's voice through the phone. "Morning, Mrs. Harkins. Jayden and Darius just sent me a text to say their tutoring session went well this morning. I'm hoping you agree."

Kelly was nodding her head, not even considering that her boss couldn't see her.

He continued, "Kelly, my man Ronald here has heard a lot about you, but he isn't sure it's all true. Anything we can do about that?"

Kelly paused only a moment. There really wasn't any doubt as to what she could or would do. In fact, she was ready to go when she opened that door and saw Ronald standing there. It's as if things became clear in that moment. This was who she was.

She closed the apartment door gently behind her and turned to fully face Ronald, undoing the lone button securing her blouse. As her top opened and her tits came into view, she said to Mr. Robinson on the phone and Ronald in person, "We can do anything he wants."

"That's my girl, Kelly. Show him what you learned this summer and why you are the best hire I've ever made."

Kelly smiled as she replied, "Yes, Boss."

Ronald rubbed his jaw as he took in the sight of Kelly's hard nipples before him. He closed the call with Mr. Robinson with a simple, "Book, she is a special one, ain't she. I'll give you a call later on, my man."

Setting the phone down, Ronald beckoned Kelly towards him with his hand as he said, "Come on over here, girl. Let me get a feel of that hot fucking body."

Kelly did as she was told and relished the sensation of Ronald's rough hands touching her naked flesh. She gave a moan of pleasure as he tweaked each nipple and then was surprised as he dipped his face towards hers to kiss her. She welcomed the intimacy and wrapped her hands around his firm shoulders and neck. As they kissed, she felt his maintenance belt fall to the floor and then his jeans being undone. Realizing his cock was now released, Kelly broke the kiss and lowered her mouth to plant a wet kiss on the swollen crown of his shaft.

She had the head in her mouth before her knees were on the carpet. Only after getting herself settled, did she finally pull back and take a look at what she was working on. "Mmmmm, nice and dark.", she cooed as she looked up at him, "I like that." Kelly then took him to the root before he grabbed her hair and gently pulled her back.

"Book's told me about your skills, girl. I can't recharge like those young niggas you just had in here. I can already tell you can work wonders with that mouth, but I ain't leaving here without fucking your pussy." He paused as if debating whether to continue before doing so. "You gotta whiteboy waiting for you at home, right?"

Kelly licked her lips to capture the accumulated pre-cum and saliva as she giggled and nodded, waving her wedding ring for him to see.

Ronald nodded and said, "Yea, that's a real treat there. I like taking what a whiteboy thinks was his."

Kelly rose to her feet and slowly padded to the couch where she bent over with her ass facing Ronald. She looked back over her shoulder at him and gave her ass a little shimmy as she said, "Then come and take it, baby." She punctuated her statement with a tap of her right ass cheek.

Ronald needed no further invitation. He grunted out a "Yea, you been trained right." as he moved towards her, his hard Black shaft leading the way. He lined himself up at her hungry pussy and paused. He got what he wanted a moment later when Kelly purred out, "Don't tease me, baby. Put it in me."

That was all it took. Ronald pressed forward and his shaft slipped past Kelly's pussy lips and into her love canal. Her groan of pleasure let him know none of this was an act. As his balls slapped up against her shaved mound, Ronald committed to letting his friend Booker know that he had done well breaking in this white slut.

Kelly hoped Ronald didn't mind that he wasn't the first inside her today. She knew she didn't care. With that thought, Kelly erupted in orgasm where she seemed to remain for the duration of their fuck.

Ronald, living up to the title of being a maintenance man, hammered into her pussy with a relentless, driving pace, his heavy balls swinging back and forth. He kept a firm grip on her hips, holding her in place as his haunches slapped against her ass cheeks. Ronald knew his purpose, in addition to enjoying himself, was to further Kelly's addiction to Black cock and further reduce her inhibition to taking new cock inside her. He was successful on all fronts. He had been in the room less than 10 minutes and was already inside her and had her climax once and on the brink of a second. He held his own orgasm off until he felt she was peaking again, then he joined her by emptying his balls inside her as her body shook with her own climax. He held himself balls deep until she was completely done.

On cue, Kelly responded to Ronald's swat of her ass cheek as he pulled out by turning around and immediately taking him into her mouth to clean him. She licked and sucked him with such passion, that Ronald had to make a conscious effort to step back lest she get him hard and ready to go again. As much as he wanted that, that was not what Mr. Robinson had tasked him with.

The last sight Ronald saw upon leaving the apartment, was Kelly, laying on the couch with her legs slightly splayed, gently rubbing her clit with her left hand as her right played with her nipples. She smiled at him as she brought a fingerful of cum to her lips as he stepped out the door. Stepping around the corner, Ronald quickly tapped out a text to his friend, Kelly's boss, Mr. Robinson, "Book, you wasn't kidding. Bitch is a keeper."

Mr. Robinson provided a simple reply, "Damn straight, bro. I got some good times planned."