Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sight, that turmoil, for reasons she could not explain, excited her. She felt wicked, but liberated. Did she still love him? He was the same person, but was she? So much about her had changed since summer and into this school year. Her perspective on things had altered dramatically. Those were two profound questions she would need to think about. She instinctively knew the answer to the latter, but how did that impact the former?

Realizing someone needed to say something, Kelly pushed those thoughts to the side for later consideration and greeted her husband, "Hi, David. How was your day?" Even saying those words felt naughty.

David nervously cleared his throat and tried to come up with an answer which would mask his true anxiety, "Uh, hi honey. My day was, uh, fine. It was weird being here all day, I guess. You know, not knowing the area and all. And you not being here."

Kelly watched as his face turned red and then she moved to give him a kiss. It was more of a sympathy kiss than anything else. "Well, you know I had to work, and I didn't know you were coming."

"I know. I know. I didn't mean anything by that. I was just... I don't know."

Kelly looked at him with a measure of irritation. Was he always this weak? Did she find this attractive at some point? It was a source of frustration now.

After the fun day she had, she wasn't about to let him ruin it. Kelly took a deep breath and responded, "It's ok.", as if speaking to a child, "Let's not talk about that now. I'm going to go change."

In the bathroom, Kelly left her soaked panties on display on top of the other clothes in the hamper, then took a picture of them which she sent to Mr. Robinson. Her accompanying text read, "Let's see if these are in the same place later."

Mr. Robinson replied back with a simple, "Naughty bitch."

A short while later, Kelly and David sat down for an awkward dinner. The two of them were almost scrutinizing one another. He tried to mask his anxiety; she tried to play the good wife. Neither were entirely successful, but only she knew the truth. Her phone, buzzing in her back pocket as her Black lovers shared and responded to the image of her panties, didn't help the situation. Its repeated interruptions were exacerbating David's anxiety and causing flushes of arousal in Kelly.

As much as Kelly hoped Mr. Robinson would lead the other Black men back to her house, she knew if that happened it would raise too many questions in David's already overwhelmed mind. She had to just accept that fact tonight and probably the rest of the weekend. She thought about that for a moment...tonight and the rest of the weekend. In other words, she was just biding her time until her husband left. That simple acknowledgment spoke volumes about her mindset regarding her marriage.

The weekend droned on with Kelly doing her best to mask her frustration at David for being in the way of her fun. She had changed. Changed in a way she was just coming to fully understand. Monogamy with David was no longer enough. She needed more intense sex.

Mr. Robinson had recognized this long ago and had worked on drawing this persona out without alienating her. He wasn't too forceful. He established conditions and situations which allowed the real Kelly to emerge. In essence, he let nature take its course.

How David fared in all of this was of no concern to him. In fact, he was having quite a bit of fun watching Kelly's attitude towards her husband change. He had come across a number of white women in his time that needed some chocolate love at times. For most, it was a one-time thing where the woman sowed her wild oats and then went back to her regular life. Maybe she would share her secret with someone or maybe it would be confined to her memories. For others though, they, like Kelly, were changed. Those women continued in the lifestyle. Some with a knowing, and bizarrely to him, approving husband, but most leaving their husbands in the dark or leaving them behind. Kelly seemed to straddle that line. She almost seemed to want him to know while knowing he wouldn't approve. There were times Mr. Robinson felt Kelly enjoyed shaming her husband almost as much as he enjoyed watching her do it.

Mr. Robinson kept her libido raging by sending sexual text messages over the course of the weekend, knowing she could not get the satisfaction she desired from David. This worked to diminish David in her eyes and increase her passion and desires for her Black lovers. David was now more nuisance than husband.

David compounded things further when his anxiety continued to build, and he couldn't bring himself to leave on Sunday afternoon as Kelly had hoped. She was planning on enjoying herself with Mr. Robinson, Tyrell, or anyone of her lovers, when David said he was going to stay the night and leave very early in the morning.

Kelly bit her tongue and tried to mask her frustration, but she was only partially successful. She needed Black cock inside her and David wouldn't get out of the way.

Come Monday morning, Kelly was fit to be tied. David was up and getting ready to leave when she should have been sucking the morning load from Tyrell's balls. By the time David was finally leaving, Tyrell had already left the house. A somewhat icy goodbye kiss was exchanged as David began his journey home.

As Kelly and David began on their separate paths, she became acutely aware that her pent-up sexual energy needed release. Fortunately, she was on her way to work, gearing up for the pleasure of sucking Mr. Robinson's cock when her plans were thwarted by the following text from him, "Head straight to the apartment, girl. Got biz I have to take care of with administration. I'll get you some loving soon."

Kelly was crushed. She nearly had to pull off the road to get her bearings back together. She thought she was on the brink of having her desires met and then this text from her boss. She had gone all weekend without sex due to her husband being there and now this! She drove on, saddened and frustrated.

To take her mind off the situation, Kelly phoned David who was still making the trip back to their house. Though it wasn't her intent, the anxiety in his voice made her reflect on the experiences that caused it. She wondered what was going on his mind. Was her flirtatious behavior the other night too much for him? If so, he didn't say so. Would it come back to haunt her? It might, but a real part of her felt as if she had already moved on from David. Moved on to this new life. These new experiences. This new her.

Kelly had become so focused on these thoughts that she had totally neglected to pay attention to what David was saying. HIs "Kelly? Kelly? Are you there?" brought her back to matters at hand. She realized she was now pulling into the parking lot of the apartment, after having apparently driven there on autopilot. As she did, she noticed Jayden standing outside the apartment, leaning against one of the pillars by the apartment door.

Kelly felt her pussy gush at the sight of him, knowing her needs would soon be being met. She hastily told David she needed to go and apologized for choosing a bad time to call. She watched the smile spread on Jayden's face as she got out of the car, knowing a similar smile was expressed on her own. She still had the phone on speaker as she took two steps towards her Black lover whose smile broadened as he heard David on the other end. Kelly gave Jayden a signal to be quiet as she stepped up close to him. Then, pressed against her Black lover's body, gazing up into his eyes, she said to her husband, "I have to go. I love you, honey."

She wasn't sure if David could hear Jayden's chuckle before she clicked the end call button.

Kelly frantically worked the keys to open the apartment door and Jayden pressed into her from behind, whispering, "Open the door, Kelly. My dick getting ready to bust through my jeans." She never saw Jayden looking back over his shoulder as she giggled in nervous anticipation.

When the door opened, the two of them spilled inside clumsily as she spun around to face him. Their lips met with an intensely passionate kiss as her butt came to rest against the arm of the couch.

Suddenly, there was a thump on the door. Before either of them could respond, the door opened and a bewildered Darius stepped in. "What the fuck bro? Why you shutting the... holy shit! You wasn't kidding! Holy shit!"

Kelly simply turned her gaze to Darius and smiled. She had passed the point of no return. The weekend of denial had served the purpose Mr. Robinson had sought. With her body nearly touching Jayden, she said to Darius, "Kidding about what, Darius? What did you think Jayden was kidding about?"

Darius was momentarily disarmed. Kelly was a teacher after all, and he was now concerned he might have royally screwed up.

Kelly watched him and almost saw those thoughts running through his mind. She realized she probably presented a similar image to Mr. Robinson and the others when she faced her own moments of contradiction. She realized this is what Mr. Robinson was referring to when he said he would get her "some loving soon."

She continued to smile at Darius and then spoke to put things all out in the open, "Did you think he was kidding when he told you we fucked? Tutoring doesn't always require books to be effective. Sometimes it's just motivation. Think I can motivate you to improve your grades, Darius?"

Darius remained frozen in place. The look of bewilderment apparent on his face. Kelly wanted to giggle but knew that might be misconstrued with him already confused. Instead, she winked at him and took the two steps to close the distance between them. She locked eyes with his and said in a sultry tone, "Let's see." And with that, Mrs. Kelly Harkins gently went to her knees before him.

Kelly had become quite adept at freeing the cocks of her lovers from this position and Darius was no different. In seconds, his fully hard Black shaft was in view. Darius and Kelly shared a simultaneous intake of breath as this occurred. He, in amazement that a teacher had just pulled his cock out. Her, at the splendid sight of another Black cock displaying its power with the marked contrast with her white skin.

Kelly licked her lips as she looked up at Darius and whispered a breathy, "Nice."

Darius' mouth was open as he witnessed this. He couldn't believe it. The sexy, white teacher from school was on her knees with his cock in her hand! Until this moment, he thought Jayden was bullshitting him. Now he believed him. Now he realized it could be true. Or was he just dreaming?

As Kelly pulled his cock to her lips and used her tongue to bathe the nearly purple head, Darius realized it wasn't a dream. Or a dream where he was sleeping at least. "Oh fuck!" was all he thought to say.

Kelly giggled up at him, her eyes locked on his, and said, "Soon. Let's start here, hon." And then she sucked his cock into her mouth.

Her arousal at this situation was intense, so it was only a few moments before Darius' cock slid into her throat. Kelly held him buried there, using her tongue and throat to please him, until her lungs demanded air. She pulled back enough to draw in air through her nose then went right back down. Kelly found herself working him intensely as if to make sure that any stories Jayden had shared with him were indeed true.

It didn't take long. It was just too much for the 18-year-old Black student. In addition to being the first white girl he'd ever been with; Kelly was also giving him the greatest blowjob he'd ever experienced. By far. And her eyes staring into his was just like on those porn videos online. He wanted this to last but he needed to cum. In the end, she gave him no choice.

Kelly could sense he was on the edge. The telltale signs of a man's pending release to which she had become accustomed were apparent. She gave Darius another wink, then pushed forward to take him fully into her throat and gently hummed.

That was it. Darius' hands almost instinctively went to Kelly's head as he fucked her face. Kelly's hands were grasping his ass cheeks as she held him deep, feeling the pulsing of his shaft in her throat and on her tongue as he fed her his load. She could feel him in her belly and loved the idea that Darius too was a heavy cummer.

She held him until she was certain he was finished, then pulled back slowly, once again drawing air in through her nose. When she released him, she gave the head a final kiss, then squeezed that final drop out on to her tongue. Still on her knees, Kelly took on a playful teacher tone and pointed her finger in mock admonishment, "That was your first lesson, Darius. I hope you learned something."

Darius was still wide eyed in shock and did not respond. Jayden, who was watching the entire display quietly chuckled and said to his friend, "I wasn't shitting you was I, bro?"

Before Darius could answer, Kelly stood and faced Jayden. She continued her mocking stern tone and said, "And as for you, young man, you need to take a seat. We have something we need to work on."

Jayden continued with the act and put his hands up in surrender as he said, "Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say."

He moved over to the couch, freeing his own cock as he did so. As he sat down, his hard Black cock now exposed, he said to his teacher, "I have that project you wanted me to work on. Want to grade it?"

Kelly had originally wanted to put on a little striptease for Jayden when he arrived. But him bringing Darius and now being seated half naked on the couch changed things. She needed his Black cock inside her and there it was calling out to her. A striptease, as pleasurable as it would be, would just add time between now and the two of them fucking. She could perform for them later. She needed to fuck now. In a flash her clothes were on the floor.

Kelly quickly moved to him and straddled his hips. With his Black shaft positioned at her pussy lips, Kelly looked into Jayden's eyes and said, "We'll discuss grades later, Jayden. Let me make sure your project covers all the necessary points first."

The two of them shared a knowing smile before Kelly began to slide his cock into her. This time it was Kelly with her mouth hanging open as the pleasure washed over her.

Kelly held Jayden's shoulders and was grateful he had his hands on her hips lest she be tossed from his lap like being tossed from a wild horse. The two of them joined in an intensely passionate fuck before Jayden finally pumped his seed inside her. When Kelly knew he had finished, she gracefully slid off him and went straight to her knees to suck his cock clean. Only when she heard Darius mutter another "Oh fuck" did she remember he was still in the room. She gave him a wink, then went to work bathing Jayden's cock with her tongue.

Satisfied she had appropriately cleaned Jayden's cock, Kelly's attention now fixated on Darius who was standing in the center of the room with his mouth hanging open. Her eyes conveyed the wanton lust she felt. She was looking at him in a manner very similar to the way her lovers looked at her... ready to devour.

Darius was unsure of what to do. He was completely inexperienced at this. Even though Kelly had sucked him off just a short while ago and he had then watched her fuck his friend, he still could not believe what was going on. This was a teacher! A white teacher at that! He stood there staring back at her, his cock once again hard and jutting out in front of him, as his mind raced.

Kelly smiled at him and then used her finger to motion him towards her. She almost giggled at Darius' hypnotized reaction as he instantly obeyed her gesture. She watched as his pants, which he was still holding up with one hand, began to slide down his legs as he moved. Luckily for them all, he only had a few steps to take otherwise he might have fallen when his pants reached his ankles.

As he came within her reach, Kelly reached out and grabbed his cock and then leaned forward to give it a lusty lick. From her kneeling position, she looked up and met his eyes as she helped him free his legs from his pants, then, still keeping hold of his cock, Kelly sat on the couch with her waiting pussy perched at the edge of the seat. She lined Darius' shaft up with her opening and then smiled up at him as she said, "Ready for class, Darius?" She didn't wait for an answer. She could see the look in his eyes as he was locked on to her drooling snatch. He remained hypnotized at the sight until Kelly gave his ass the gentlest of nudges and he began to slide into her.

Darius was too captivated by this sexual goddess to even think about his cock sliding inside where his friend and just pumped his cum. As his cock slid inside her, it began to squeeze out the semen Jayden had deposited. The squishy sound of its displacement was a backdrop to the near simultaneous "Oh fuckkkkk" uttered by the two lovers as he sunk into her. Upon experiencing the pleasure of his cock fully seated in her love channel, Darius needed no further encouragement. Primal instinct took over. He began to fuck.

The sensations, the sight, and the situation all added up to making their coupling intense, but relatively brief. How could it not? Darius' inexperience and the fact that he was fucking his white teacher made it almost impossible for him to last too long. Darius was hammering into almost as if his life depended on it, and when Kelly began to orgasm, he could not hold back. His semen began to spurt into her welcoming pussy to join that of Jayden's which had not yet been squeezed out.

Kelly used her pussy muscles to help milk all that Darius' balls could offer. She looked up into her young lover's eyes and winked as she felt his orgasm subside. She gave his cock a few more gentle milking squeezes, then slowly eased him out of her before getting to her knees to suck him clean.

As she did, she marveled at the fact she had swallowed one load of cum and her pussy had taken two more and it wasn't even lunchtime. Kelly knew both young men would be ready to go again if they stayed any longer. While she would have loved it and would have ensured they did also, she knew they needed to get back to school lest their absence cause suspicion. Her mind raced with the possibilities this school year offered.

She saw both of them to the door, enjoying the playful banter and the looks of desire she received. Seated on the couch after slipping her blouse over her shoulders while leaving it open, Kelly checked her phone and saw she had received a text from her husband letting her know he had arrived safely at home about 15 minutes earlier. Kelly giggled to herself as he debated "Was that when I was riding Jayden or when Darius was fucking me?" It didn't matter. David was none the wiser.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Kelly leapt to her feet. She quietly hoped Mr. Robinson had arrived unannounced, or maybe Jayden had returned. Without thinking any further, she buttoned a single button on her blouse and opened the door. It was neither Mr. Robinson nor Jayden.

"Hey there, just saw your two friends leave and wanted to stop by while I knew you was here." said the unnamed Black man standing in front of her. He was about Mr. Robinson's age with deep Black skin and a stout physique. He continued, "Name's Ronald Jackson. I maintain these apartments. Just making sure you ain't having no issues here." His eyes gave no hesitation of taking in the sight before him as he spoke.

Kelly couldn't help but feel a spike in arousal. She was still simmering from the loving she had recently enjoyed with Jayden and Darius. And now she was standing in a blouse with just one button containing her tits from being on display for this new Black man. She was acutely aware that the blouse extended just below her waist to provide the only protection from exposing her pussy too.