Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 12

Story Info
Kelly begins to embrace her new life.
12.2k words
4.64
24.3k
27

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

Thank you for clicking on my story. This series, as the genre and tags state, is about a cheating wife involved in interracial sex. If that doesn't appeal to you or if it offends you, you might not want to read further. However, if those topics are appealing, please give this story a shot.

Feedback and comments are always welcome, but those that are hate-filled or attacks will be deleted.

Thank you to Todger for his editing support!!

DP

*************

The morning after Kelly, Mr. Robinson and the other Black men had their fun at David's expense, and after she discovered David's apparent sexual desires, Kelly was counting on the combination that her husband's stress-filled evening and his normal heavy sleeping would make him slow to wake. She was right.

Kelly slipped softly from the bed, avoided the squeaky spots on the floor, and then quietly made her way out of the room. Once the door was closed and she was a few feet from it, she dashed to Tyrell's downstairs room and was greeted by him sitting naked on the bed. He was expecting her.

The lovers locked eyes for a moment as they shared the unspoken understanding that time was of the essence. The risk was high, but the reward was as well. For Tyrell, there was nothing like getting his cock sucked by a white wife while her husband lay unknowing and asleep upstairs. For Kelly, there was just nothing like sucking Black cock.

Kelly wasted no time in getting Tyrell off. She worked him with intensity and his cock reciprocated. His balls were soon emptying their load into her mouth. Kelly happily swallowed it all down.

David had no idea that when his wife woke him, she was kissing him goodbye with the same lips that had just finished sucking off Tyrell just a few minutes earlier.

Kelly then got herself ready for work and quickly thereafter, left her naïve husband, who was still in bed, and headed out the door. The fall air was still slightly cool as she walked to her car, her mind dancing with thoughts of the night before and what may lay ahead.

She wasn't sure if she was to report to the school building or the apartment Mr. Robinson had designated as her "classroom", but her unasked question was answered a moment later with a simple text from her boss, "My office."

Kelly's reply was equally simple, "On my way."

Kelly glided into the building feeling as if she was almost floating. She had on a sleeveless and collarless white top with black pinstripes, which highlighted her breasts and trim torso perfectly. She had her blonde hair in a loose ponytail which paired with her top's lack of collar to expose quite a bit of neck flesh. The black skirt she had on hugged her ass nicely and allowed just enough airflow underneath to remind her she had no panties over her freshly shaved and moist pussy.

She greeted Margaret, who was seated customarily in her secretary chair and staring at her computer screen, and Margaret motioned Kelly towards Mr. Robinson's office. Her boss was standing in front of his desk, leaning back against it as she entered his office. She felt her pulse and breathing pick up immediately.

Kelly closed the door and made her way to him. Mr. Robinson didn't move a muscle or say a word. He stood there, legs shoulder width apart, arms folded across his chest, as he watched her move towards him. The confident power he exuded with his posture found Kelly drooling as she went to her knees before him.

Neither said a word. There was no reason. Her purpose was to suck him off to start his day. When she had completed that task, he would let her know what was next. It was that simple. And it was exactly what she wanted.

Kelly moved with a focus of her own as she undid his belt and the zipper of his slacks. She briefly gestured with her eyes and Mr. Robinson understood what she meant. The two of them were having an unspoken conversation. A level of understanding that can only be reached with repetition in performing the same thing. He momentarily raised his butt from the desk, allowing Kelly to lower his slacks enough to free his cock for her mouth.

The saliva in Kelly's mouth was about to drool over her lower lip as his shaft sprang into view. She swallowed heavily, then pulled the swollen member to her mouth. She planted a warm, wet kiss on the head before running her tongue around the crown and then down the shaft. She took both of his full testicles into her mouth, one after the other, caressing them gently with her lips and tongue, and then pulled back to begin sucking him off.

The drool finally spilled out over her lip as the shaft squeezed out all available space within her mouth. The sensation was something Kelly had come to crave. She couldn't see it, but she imagined the long string of saliva hanging from her chin swaying back and forth with each bob of her head. As she dipped her head again to suck his balls, that string of saliva wrapped under her chin and on to the upper part of her neck. Kelly moaned in pleasure.

Kelly then began her oral tribute for their mutual pleasure. The slow push of his cock across her tongue, to the back of her mouth and into her throat. The gagging sensation as her throat adjusted to him. All of these things were feelings Kelly now craved.

Her right hand fondled his balls and her left, her wedding ring always visible, stroked his shaft. It didn't take long before his testicles were ready to release. His shaft throbbed as it pulsed his load into her mouth. Kelly relished the taste and the sensation before gulping his entire load down into her belly.

Kelly had sucked off two Black men already this morning and it was only just after 8am. Her pussy was now begging for attention, and she hoped Mr. Robinson had something planned to provide it. She looked up at her boss expectantly.

Mr. Robinson was still catching breath as he smiled down at Kelly who was licking her lips to capture any remaining spend she may have missed. He settled himself then said, "How'd your husband react after we left last night?"

Kelly was momentarily caught off guard by the question as David was actually the furthest thing from her mind at the moment. She giggled and then responded, "Oh, he was ok. I actually think he was a bit, um, infatuated with the situation." She paused and debated offering any more information, but she could tell that Mr. Robinson already suspected the rest. She continued, "He didn't even make it past me using my hand before he squirted all over himself." Then she broke into a giggle which was quickly joined by Mr. Robinson's own laughter.

He playfully admonished her, "Naughty bitch."

Kelly giggled and raised both hands in surrender, before saying, "Guilty."

***

As Kelly was pleasuring her boss, David was lying in bed filled with anxiety as he reflected on the night before. His premature ejaculation was tremendously embarrassing. But he was able to partially fool himself by blaming it on seeing her after being apart from one another for the previous week. However, as frustrating as his inability to last was, it wasn't the true source of his internal turmoil.

The root of that stemmed from witnessing Kelly's interaction with the Black men in the living room. David felt there was an overfamiliarity between them. Their interaction, particularly the sexual aura which was apparent throughout the evening, was almost intimate. Some of that could be partially explained away by her being co-workers with Mr. Robinson and Jake, but their engagements extended beyond that. But how to explain what went on with Marcus, a downtown club owner? Or his brother, Tyrell, who lived in this very house?!

David dwelled on that for a bit as his mind kept being drawn back to how incredibly sexy Kelly's behavior was. Were the Black men thinking the same as he was? Was this how she behaved around them all the time? And she was braless when she came home. Why was that? Was she braless all day?

As he mulled these questions and thoughts over, David's penis came to life. He couldn't help it. Once he realized it, he quickly leapt from the bed to try and put his focus on something else. He hastily made the bed and then headed for the bathroom. Crossing the threshold, he saw the hamper. The same hamper that started similar wheels of thought in motion the day before. He suddenly had a burning desire to reach in there to see if he could find any other panties, but then considered what he would do if he found any. Would they answer questions or only create more? He gave the hamper one more glance, then went about his business.

His mind continued to wrestle with his thoughts, completely oblivious to what Kelly was doing in her boss' office at that moment.

***

A short while later Kelly was on her way to her "classroom". She almost felt as if she had a runner's high, that calm, satisfied sensation where the body seems to have just settled into the perfect groove. She was conscious of her nipples in her top and the wetness of her pussy. She knew both would be receiving additional stimulation very soon.

As she drove, her phone buzzed with an incoming call from David. She instinctively reached for it, but then stopped herself, knowing she would have no way to explain why he heard the sounds of the road when she should be in a classroom. She resolved to call him back once she was parked and in the apartment. As she settled on that thought, she came to another realization - she would call him back when Jayden was in the room. The last time they did that it really struck a chord with her student.

Kelly parked, stepped out of her car, and took a deep breath of the crisp fall air. Sometimes the weather just compliments the day's events to perfection. Heading towards the apartment door, she causally looked around to take in the surroundings. The area was non-descript. Not rundown, but not upscale either. It was just a place. Somehow it made it just that much more appropriate.

Kelly stepped inside and immediately set about removing her bra. When she left Mr. Robinson's office, he told her, "Class is in session at 9:00". Glancing at the clock she saw it was 8:58. She giggled as she realized that according to the official school schedule, Jayden Thomas' study period was to begin in 2 minutes. She fully intended to make it a worthy study time.

As if on cue, Jayden rapped on the door as the class was slated to begin. Kelly moved to the door on the prowl. She was hungry for what was on the other side. She resolved to make this a bit different than what she had been doing in the school office. Here, there was no need to be discrete or hem and haw about what was to happen.

Kelly's nipples were engorged and pressed against her blouse. She enjoyed the feeling of them rubbing against the sheer material as she moved to the door. Grasping the handle, Kelly took a deep breath and felt her cheeks flush with desire. She pulled the door open slowly and then greeted her student in a voice laden with desire, "Hello, Mr. Thomas. Please come in."

Jayden briefly glanced over his shoulder as if concerned about being watched, but once his eyes found her erect nipples under her blouse, he was locked on to them. His eyes followed them as Kelly stepped back from the door and gestured with her arm for him to enter. Once he was inside, Kelly closed the door, then closed the distance between the two of them. Jayden momentarily lost his cool confidence and took an almost stumbling step back before he set his footing and looked into Kelly's eyes, "Oh fuck yes."

Kelly giggled at his response and continued closing the distance, pausing only inches from his face. Her voice dripping with sexuality, Kelly said, "How are your studies going, Mr. Thomas? Are you keeping your grades up?"

Her student's rapidly growing arousal fed his confusion as to whether that was a serious question. He started to answer, "Uh, my, uh...", but his words were cutoff when Kelly's mouth found his.

She sucked his tongue into her mouth, and they engaged in a passionate kiss before she pulled back. Keeping her nose pressed to his, Kelly whispered, "Never mind about that. We're here to fuck, not talk about school."

Her words served as a permission slip for Jayden to shed any pretense of being there in a student capacity. He took a deep breath and his assertive, masculine voice returned. "Fuck yeah, we are." He pushed her back to arm's length and continued to take charge, "Take off those clothes, Kelly. Let me see that body again."

There it was. That masculine control. The take charge persona. The primary thing her husband lacked. She could not explain or comprehend the sensations it caused, but she craved it.

Kelly offered Jayden a sexy smile and then took another step back as she began to unbutton her blouse for her young lover. She took the opportunity to be deliberate this time. Deliberate in trying to be sexual. This wasn't just about removing her clothing. This was now about displaying her sexuality. About performing for the pleasure of the young Black man who was gazing at her intensely.

It was an incredible rush of excitement for Kelly.

Jayden's eyes were locked on her fingers which were slowly working the buttons of her blouse. He was silently willing her to move faster while at the same time enjoying the building sexual tension her pace was generating.

And then her blouse was open and her tits were free. Her nipples now captivating Jayden's attention.

Kelly heard the intake of his breath as she revealed herself. Like so much else involving her Black lovers, it increased her arousal. She continued her striptease for her young Black lover before dropping to her knees before him to greet his cock with her mouth.

She had come to adore sucking cock, but after taking care of Tyrell and Mr. Robinson already this morning, her pussy needed some attention. It needed what her mouth was pleasuring at that moment. It needed Jayden's Black cock inside.

Kelly slowly pulled back with a slurp and a pop, and briefly watched as his cock wavered before her after her mouth released it. She smiled up at her young lover as he began to express his displeasure with her stopping her oral devotion. Kelly flipped his concerns to arousal when she said, "My husband called on my way over here. I wanted to wait until you were here to call him back."

A wide grin appeared on Jayden's face which he punctuated with a "Fuck yeah."

Kelly giggled as she worked the phone with one hand while touching her finger to her wet lips to make sure Jayden stayed quiet as David answered.

She was on her knees in front of Jayden as she greeted her husband, "Hi honey. Looks like you called me earlier. Everything ok?" She was staring up into Jayden's eyes as she said this, and her tongue darted out to lap at the head of his cock when she finished speaking.

Her naïve husband, unaware he was on speakerphone, responded, "Yeah, I just wanted to, um, apologize if I was rude last night to, um, to your boss and coworkers."

Kelly didn't fully hear what he said. She was back licking Jayden's balls. She got the gist of his statement though. She slowly dragged her tongue up Jayden's shaft before replying to David, "It's ok. I know seeing four Black men in our living room and hearing them talk about me being eye candy could be an issue."

She watched as Jayden mouthed, "What the fuck?" to what he had just heard.

Kelly was really feeling empowered at this moment. She was manipulating both of them for vastly different reasons. With David, she was reminding him of what had gone on last night and restimulating the thoughts it had generated. With Jayden, she was satisfying a fetish of his with being on the phone with her husband while also getting his mind going on what last night entailed.

Jayden's silent response told her immediately she had hit the mark with him. A moment later, David's stumbling answer confirmed she had done the same with him, "Uh, yeah, well, I guess I wasn't expecting, I mean, I guess it's going to take, um, a little getting used to, I guess."

Kelly giggled at that babbling answer. Now it was time to end the call. It had served its purpose. She smiled up at Jayden as she came to her feet. She began to slowly move to the couch as she said to David, "OK, honey. I need to go. I have a student to take care of."

With those words, Kelly bent over, looked back at Jayden over her shoulder, and gave her hips a gentle shimmy of invitation. Jayden and his saliva-coated cock quickly heeded the call. As she felt him grab her hips, Kelly reached between her legs to line his shaft up with her drooling pussy lips. She placed the phone down on the cushion in front of her as she said, "I have to go, David. I'll see you later."

She vaguely heard David's response before she clicked the end call button and then felt Jayden slide himself inside her. He was soon drilling into Kelly's unfaithful pussy from behind.

It didn't take Kelly long to reach her first climax. It never does anymore since she went Black. As his fully engorged member sunk to her innermost depths, Kelly began what seemed like one long orgasm which peaked from time to time. It was bliss.

Jayden took her with experience defying his 18 years on earth. He varied between hammering into her and a slow undulating fuck, keeping her off guard and insanely pleasured. When Jayden used his right hand to cup her tit and tweak her nipple, Kelly groaned in pleasure. When he slid that hand down her tight belly, across her shaved pubic region, to ultimately finger her clit, Kelly screamed in joy. Her orgasm was so intense, her knees buckled and she probably would have slump to the floor if Jayden's cock wasn't helping support her.

Ultimately, although Jayden's technique and skills were impressive, they still fell victim to the pleasure Kelly's pussy offered.

The young Black stud felt his ejaculation brewing, and Kelly's constant purring only expedited it. He began to lengthen and deepen his strokes. Pulling almost all the way out and then burying himself inside her completely, his pace quickening as his climax approached.

Kelly could sense it. Her summer experience seemed to unlock a hidden instinct. She began to squeeze her pussy on his shaft and slowly grind her hips. And when his eruption began, Kelly fully took over for him, using her well trained pussy to coax the semen from him balls into her womb as she joined him in orgasm.

Kelly waited until Jayden had completely spent himself, then she slowly eased forward before slipping to her knees to suck his cock clean, his semen slowly drooling from her engorged pussy lips.

***

Jayden left the apartment a short while later to head back to school. He was well satisfied with his tutor and her incredible skills. Within a few minutes of him leaving, Mr. Robinson, who either was somehow watching or had heard from Jayden that he had left, texted her, "My boys at Marcus' place asking about you. Let's take a ride. Pick you up in 5."

Kelly was on the couch in the apartment as the text appeared, reminiscing about this morning's fun as she ran her hands all over her naked body. The energy was still present. The sensations still prominent. The desire still burning. This morning had happened too fast. Her boss' text provided a welcome relief to her situation. She didn't bother to think any further. She simply got up and got herself dressed so she could be ready when Mr. Robinson arrived.

Mr. Robinson pulled up and saw Kelly waiting. What a magnificent find she was. She was certainly beautiful, but the raw sexuality that was emerging was a force unto itself. He laughed at David's belief he had what it took to tame her. The white husband just had no idea what and who he had married. How could he? Kelly herself didn't even know. But she was learning. Learning she was there to please niggas. He watched as she caught sight of his car and saw that sexy smile appear on her face.