Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started moaning into his cock as a small orgasm exploded and sent shivers through my body.

"Damn, I think this slut would like that." Little B growled as he thrust his cock into my cunt.

Damien forced my head back and forth on his cock as Little B grabbed my hips in his hands and slammed me up and down his long black dick for a few minutes. Damien pulled out of my mouth and stepped down from the couch and walked behind me. Little B stopped slamming into me long enough for Damien to mount me from behind. I felt his thick cock head pressing into my ass hole. Damien slowly pressed his cock into me and slowly slid into me. His cock felt so good filling my tight ass hole. I let out a deep growling moan as the pain and pleasure from my ass went up my spine into my brain and allowed a passionate growl escape my throat.

Damien growled into my ear as he pushed his cock deeper into me, "Yeah! We got a good young slut who likes black dick in all her holes!"

"Oh fuck, Daddy, you're so, fucking big!" I stuttered in quick moans.

Damien started to withdraw his cock, which was balls deep in my ass hole, just before pulling out he stroked back into my ass. I let out a high shriek which drew a slap from Little B across my face.

"Nah slut, you scream when we tell you to!" Little B said as he started rocking his hips into me.

I let out a moan, "Yes Sir Daddy, mhm."

The two men rocked into me as I moaned passionately and tried to ride the two cocks in my ass and cunt.

Damien grabbed a chunk of my hair in his hand and pulled my head back and growled, "So slut why you here?"

I moaned an answer to the question, "To get some smoke, MmmMm."

Damien responded with a follow up question, "You sure slut? You take black dick good. I think you came here to be our little white slut."

I moaned again as I answered Damien, "I did Daddy!"

Little B grabbed my face in his hand and asked, "Well slut, which is it, you here for black dick or for smoke?"

"Mmm, I am here for both, baby!" I moaned.

Both men continued fucking me aggressively. The feel of those big cocks opening my holes felt so good. Damien started fast fucking my ass hole and my pussy erupted on Little B's cock as I let out a high pitched screech. As my pussy quivered on Little B's cock he thrust hard into my cunt and blasted his hot thick load into me. He growled at me telling me to take his load.

"Yes! Fill me with cum baby!" I screamed in a growl.

Damien kept fucking my ass hole as I sat with B's cock in my pussy. When Damien got to the point of cumming he pulled out of me and grabbed my hair in his hand as he held his cock with his other. He pulled me off of Little B forcefully and then pushed me to the floor. I started licking Damien's cock head trying to entice him to cumin my mouth. Little B leaned into me and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back sharply, my mouth opened wide as my head was held back at a ninety degree angle. Damien started jacking his cock as he held his cock head next to my open mouth.

Little B was calling me a nasty slut that deserves to have cum in her mouth and that I had to swallow it all or I would not get any smoke. Damien started cumming and every single blast of cum went into my mouth, except the last blast which he shot on my lips and my cheek. I eagerly swallowed his cum in my mouth completely then used my finger to pull the cum on my lips and cheek into my mouth. I then swallowed that cum as well. Damien and Little B left me on my knees on the floor and started passing the bong between each other. Damien ordered me to go and get them two beers and so I did as I was told. I came back with their beers and sat on the couch next to Damien after handing them their beers. Damien handed me the bong and lit it up for me. I took a long pull and let the smoke sit in my lungs until I coughed it out. I sat dazed as the koosh did its job.

We sat there for about thirty minutes and passed the bong around until the three of us were stoned out of our minds. Little B got out of his chair and walked to me. I was sitting on the couch with my legs pulled up into the seat. B grabbed my legs and pulled me to him so that my ass was sitting on the edge of the couch seat. He spread my legs open and got between my legs and stuck his cock into my cunt and just started stroking into me. During the entire process he never said a word. He walked up to me, pulled me into the position he wanted me in and took my pussy because that's what he wanted. I got so turned on by the way he did it. I was a white slut in his house for one purpose and that was to satisfy his every sexual urge. Little B fucked me for twenty minutes and I cam so many times I lost count. Little B pounded my pussy hungrily; I guess he didn't get to fuck hot little white high school girls very often, and he enjoyed taking my pussy. Damien just sat and watched his friend fuck me out. Little B fucked me until he was ready to fill me with his cum but he pulled out and shot his load on my belly and chest. He pulled himself from between my legs and stood in front of me and ordered me to suck him clean, which I did gladly. I sucked him for a few minutes and when he was finished with me he pushed me off of him back into the couch seat and he went and sat back down in his chair.

Damien passed me the bong and I took a hit and then as soon as I had my hit he pulled me up and man handled me onto the floor on my knees. He stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked him for a few minutes before he pulled out of my mouth and walked behind me. He used his foot in my back to push me to the floor. I went to my hands and was getting ready for him to mount me from behind but he paused.

Damien not satisfied as to how I was positioned leaned down to me and growled in a low voice, "Next time I put you on the ground bitch, you get that chest down and push that ass high in the air. You hear me hoe? Face down, ass up!"

Damien then grabbed the back of my neck in his strong hand and pressed my face into the floor. I immediately did as he instructed and got my face and chest to the ground and arched my ass high in the air. I felt his thick strong hands grab the side of my hips tightly and then felt his cock head pressing on my cunt lips. In one strong thrust he put his cock in my cunt. He held it deep in me for almost a minute. That big black dick felt so good stretching my cunt open. Then he fucked me slow and steady for thirty minutes straight. He never once stopped he just continuously fucked me in the same position until he buried his dick deep in my womb and filled it with his hot thick seed.

I just lay on the floor stoned and exhausted for a few minutes. Little B told me to get up and go shower, that I was getting cum all over his floor, which was not satisfactory. I did as ordered and went and showered. I spent half an hour letting the hot water relax my now aching muscles. Little B came in and got in the shower with me and he ordered me to soap him down. As I soaped him down we talked about why I was there. I explained that I was Andy's friend and that Andy had said they jacked the price up on him so I told Little B that I came over to see if we could get the price back to where it needed to be. Little B thought for a minute and said that I would need to be his bitch one weekend a month and that he would agree to setting the price back to where it was before. I agreed, not realizing that I just agreed to be a whore for him, but I wouldn't learn that fact until three months down the road.

We also agreed that if I came over once a week and fucked Little B and a few guys from his crew that he would keep me personally supplied with the best drugs in town. All I had to do was come over once a week for a few hours and that's all it took. So I agreed to both offers, knowing that my three college daddies would be out of town for games so the once a month thing would be doable. Little B got out of the shower and then I followed behind him a few minutes. I went back into the living room and there was a third man there now. I went and sat on the couch next to Damien as the three men talked. I guess Little B did not trust me to do his business in front of me so he got me up and have me three baggies of pot and walked me outside. He told me that whenever I needed anything to come over or call him and he would hook me up as long as I put out. I told him thank you for the stuff and got in my car and went home. I called Samantha on the phone and asked what she was doing, she said she was getting ready to go and dance for a party and asked if I wanted to go. I told her no, that I was going to stay at home but that she should come by when she finished because I had a surprise for her.

I fell asleep on the couch and it wasn't until one in the morning when I heard a knock at the door. It was Samantha and she looked like she had just been fucked by the entire football team. She came in and I showed her the pot. She got excited and said she was going to shower and so she did so as I rolled some joints. She came out and told me about her night, in which she danced for a bachelor party and then was gangbanged by almost twenty guys. I told her how I spent my afternoon and we sat and got stoned until four in the morning then we fucked each other and ate each other's used pussies and then fell asleep on the couch.

12