Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 07

Story Info
Kelly gets serious about college and sees Little B.
19.2k words
4.57
16.5k
26

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KellyRoe
KellyRoe
225 Followers

Sunday morning came and Sam and I were dead to the world until about one that afternoon. We got up and showered together. Sam ate my pussy in the shower until I exploded in a body quaking orgasm, all as thanks for the good smoke I had gotten the day before. As an additional treat she took me to eat a late lunch, my three Daddies were still out of town and wouldn't be back until late that night or early Monday morning, so we just spent the day being lazy. Oddly Malcolm hadn't called or texted Sammy all afternoon. Of course, she had just gangbanged twenty guys the night before, so he probably thought she would be wore out for the rest of the weekend. There were a few new girls hanging around the frat so Malcolm never wanted for pussy to stick his dick in, especially being that he was the frat President. None the less, Samantha was his slut, they were together and Malcolm knew Sam needed to support herself, so he never bitched or got jealous about her dancing or fucking her clients, because that's how she paid her way.

Samantha started out her freshman year in college stripping to make ends meet. She quickly became the favorite of many men in this Bible Belt town and that created opportunities for her to make large money on her own. During her freshman year she stripped and danced at the club she worked at, but she made her real money dancing for well-paying clients that she entertained away from the club she danced at, but that first year it was just dancing and sometimes sexing up one of the other strippers and putting on a sex show for her clients. She met Malcolm the summer between her freshman and sophomore year at the strip club she danced at. Malcolm and some of his friends from his frat came in to celebrate making it through their freshman year and the success of the basketball team. Sam drew Malcolm's attention immediately the first night he laid eyes on her. That first night he dropped two grand on lap dances and Sam's attention the entire night.

Malcolm spent the first part of that summer almost every night at the club when Sam worked. Every other week he would get a "party" together and hire Samantha to strip for his party. Samantha said he worked on her every single night to fuck him since that first night he walked in the club. By mid-summer he finally broke her resolve and she agreed to go out with him. They went out and by the end of the night Malcolm had Samantha's lips wrapped around his cock. Most of the rest of that summer if Samantha wasn't at work she was with Malcolm and taking his cock any way he wanted and she was hooked. That summer Malcolm never shared Samantha with anyone, it wasn't part of the frat culture that he belonged to, at least not at that time, so it was just the best fucking summer she had had to that point sexually with one man.

Samantha said, one time during one of their long late-night smoke sessions, the first time Malcolm shared her was at one of the private strip parties that Malcolm would hire her for, for his frat brothers, was winding down. Malcolm and Samantha and two of Malcolm's frat brothers were smoking pot and drinking, Sam was giving the three men lap dances in between smoking a joint.

They were all high on their smoke and drunk and one of the guys told Sam that she wouldn't have the balls to suck Malcolm's cock with them in the room. She took that dare and of course Malcolm was all for it. Sammy dropped to her knees and sucked Malcolm's cock like it was her first chance in a month to wrap her lips on it. She was just wearing a thong and her beautiful curved shape on her hands and knees taking her Bulls black cock in her mouth and throat, easily invited the other two frat brothers to pull their hands over her golden tanned skin and even a few massages of her breasts as she sucked Malcolm's cock. Guys putting hands on Sammy was nothing new to Malcolm and he never let it bother him, so it didn't bother him now.

Not counting Malcolm, in all of her stripping career, up to that point, Sammy had let men fondle her breasts or pull their fingers over her crotch, or caress and grab her ass but she never let them do anything more. And she never agreed to perform sexual acts on a client, well except one client that just wanted a hand job from her and paid her crazy money each time for it. Not until Malcolm had she ever had sex with a client, and to that point that summer, Malcolm was the only man in town to know the pleasure of feeling 'Candy Cane's' pussy or mouth or ass on his cock.

Malcolm didn't mind seeing his slut with other men's hands on her, she was a 12 on a 1-10 scale, who wouldn't want to feel that copper tone skin on their fingers, and as Sammy always pointed out, a little touch loosened the wallets. Sammy sucked Malcolm's cock and dutifully took his cum down her throat. As Sam finished, one of the other guys began to pull out his cock anticipating his turn of getting to feel the warm wet pleasure of the amazing blonde's mouth on his cock. Sammy pulled herself from between Malcolm's legs and sat down next to him as she took a long drag off of a joint.

The other guy with his cock out called over to Sammy, "Ok slut, time to wrap those pink lips on this dark chocolate!"

Her head was still boiling from the drag that she just pulled, and she said she probably had a look of pure blonde stupid on her face as she tried to process what the guy had just said. When she looked to Malcolm to see if the guy had said what he had said, Malcolm looked at her and simply said, "You heard him slut, go wrap your lips on that fuckers dick!"

Samantha wasn't shocked or offended by the demand from her boyfriend, she was just stoned and with her head swimming she just responded by getting on her hands and knees and crawling over to the frat brother and taking his half limp black clock into her lips. She immediately began sucking him off as if it were a common thing. She sucked on his cock for twenty minutes before he exploded on her face and in her mouth. The second frat brother was slow stroking his cock as he watched Sammy suck his frat brother, when she finished the last gulp of cum from the first frat brother the second immediately ordered her to suck his.

A look back to Malcolm brought his order, "get on that black dick bitch!" He demanded with a wave of his hand nonchalantly.

The frat brother she just sucked off gave her a drag of a new joint and a shot and then she crawled over to the second frat brother. She took him in her mouth and started sucking his cock. She sucked him for five minutes and was lost in her high and the excellent cock sucking she was giving to the second frat brother. She never heard Malcolm get up or get out of his shorts. She said it sobered her slightly when she felt him saddle up behind her, his hands grabbing tight on her hips. She said she looked back to see who it was pulling in behind her. As Malcolm grabbed her thong and pulled it down, she finally realized it was her bull mounting her as she was bent over doggy taking the second frat guys cock in her mouth. With one hand Malcolm pushed her face back into the cock she had been sucking on and with his other hand he nestled his cock head into her pussy lips and then drove his thick black cock into her.

She resumed sucking the cock of the man to her front as her bull began slow stroking her pussy with his long thick black cock. Within a minute she was moaning into the cock in her mouth as Malcolm took her from behind. Malcolm took her doggystyle for about twenty minutes before the second frat guy fed Sammy his load of cum. The first frat brother was now hard again and asked Malcolm if he could have some of Sammy's pussy. Sammy, so stoned and in pure ecstasy never even uttered a grunt in objection. Malcom fell back on his back with legs spread around Sammy and ordered her to suck his cock and offer that pussy to his frat brother. Sammy was so hot and worked up by that point, she practically begged the guy to fuck her before taking Malcolm's cock in her mouth. The first frat guy immediately mounted her and began fucking her.

She sucked Malcolm and was taken by the first frat guy for thirty minutes before the second frat brother asked to get in her pussy. Malcolm had Sammy lay backwards on top of him as he slowly pushed his cock up her ass. He slow fucked her for about a minute, loosening up her hole with his cock. Then Malcolm ordered the second frat brother to stick some black dick in his white sluts' cunt. He immediately did so and soon the first frat guy had his cock buried in Sammy's throat. She told me it was then she knew what she wanted, she learned what it meant to be a black cock slut and to be black owned and that's all she would ever want from that point on. As a matter of fact, that foursome fuck in the frat house was the beginning of the culture of that black frat using sluts as fuckmeat.

For the next two school years, well almost three, by the time I got with my bull Daddies and was introduced to that frat, it was the beginning of Sammy's and Malcolm's senior years; but that night, Sammy's first night to have all three holes filled at the same time in the tv room of that frat, was the beginning of an orgy fuckfest that would make the Romans of old proud! Their sophomore year was restrained, just Sammy and two other girls that would get double or triple teamed in late nights or early hour mornings inside that frat house by just a few of the guys. By their junior year though, Sammy and Malcolm tapped into something in that frat house that put Malcolm in the president's chair both that year and his senior year, but also had white girls mainly, but also Asian and Hispanic and a few black girls, being used by every black bull in that frat house as a cum dump and usually every weekend three or four of those sluts having a train of black guys fuck them senseless or flat out gangbanged by the entire frat.

Well now that I have run on and on about how Sammy became the Queen of Spades at this frat, I guess I should get back to my story of my education and years at that college. As I started out saying, Sammy and I were just being lazy that Sunday after her gangbang and the two drug dealers banging my holes the day before. After we ate our lunch, we left the little bistro and went back to the apartment and smoked a joint. I told Sammy about the deal I made with Damien and Little B.

She cautioned me not to tell Bryon about it and she said to be very careful with those dealers. She advised me that dealers like that are unpredictable. She said some just want to sale their drugs and be left to that, but some dealers had dealings with bad cartels that thrive on hot little white teen girls by selling them to whore houses in Mexico or selling them to rich Middle Eastern men to be used as breeding stock or just to be used as a fuck doll. That definitely scared me and I told her I would always let her know when I was going over there to fulfill my deal I made with Little B. She said that honestly the good smoke wasn't worth the risk and that I shouldn't go back over there without a guy or two that I trusted going with me or that I shouldn't do it at all. I mulled over her advice as we soaked in the amazing smoke I had gotten from Little B. I decided to worry about it in a week when I would have to go get more weed from Little B.

Sammy asked me if I would like to go shopping with her and so we left the apartment and went to the mall. Sammy had amazing taste in clothes and since her big payday from the bachelor party gangbang she bought some nice outfits in anticipation for interviews in a few months when she got her degree. It seemed like only a few days had passed since that first call from Byron to be his date at his frat party, in actuality it had been four months and a few weeks. I was barely hanging on at school and was probably close to getting expelled from missing so much. Sammy asked me about that, how high school was going. I told her how things stood and she chastised me for fucking that up. She flat out told me that Byron, Tomas and Roberto we're counting on me to graduate and get into college with them. I asked her what difference me being at college with them, I mean enrolled and attending classes had to do with me being their slut.

She just looked at me like I was stupid, which actually was a stupid thing for me to say. She told me that if I wanted to be dependent on a man to provide for me, then I might as well go to those dealers and just ask them to sale me to some cartel to be a sex slave. She told me she understood what was going through my mind. I was riding high on a sexy young body with three black men that gave me all the attention and dick I wanted. But she warned that my tits will not be firm and perky some day and that Byron, Tomas and Roberto were sophomores and would be graduating in a year and they would not be taking me with them. She flat out came out and said she would be done with me if I didn't plan to go to college and get a degree. I responded that I didn't have the money for school and with me basically telling my parents to fuck off that ended any money from them for school.

She sat me down on a food court bench and told me that she had a few months to turn me into the hottest stripper in this town and that when she got her job after college, she was going to give me her client list and that I would have plenty of money for school and to take care of myself. She added that if I wasn't going to register and go to college then she wasn't going to give me anything. We went on about her shopping and I thought long and hard about what she said, and it made a lot of sense. She was a true sister to me because, before that talk I would have just fucked off the rest of my year in high school and gotten expelled and spent the next year or two or three being a black cock slut for Byron's frat and when the younger tighter body sluts pushed me out, I would have nothing for me to have for the rest of my life.

There were so many outfits that I wanted to buy; some very sexy others just nice for regular wear but I was pretty strapped for cash. Sammy insisted many times that she would buy me an outfit but I told her I wanted to buy those things myself. We went into a lingerie store and they had a very slutty section for dancers beyond just the traditional night of your wedding lingerie. I found a couple of nighties I liked and tried those on. One was black tight-fitting body dress that really showed off my curves, the other outfit was just stockings, garters and a braless bustier. Both outfits looked very good on me. There was also a schoolgirl costume that just screamed sexy on my body, as Sammy said and insisted on buying that for me. She informed me that in two weeks she would have me on the main stage at the club she danced at and I would be racking in the money! That sounded fine with me!

I also found a very slutty pair of daisy duke shorts and tight mid riff top that she insisted on buying for me. The shorts were super fucking hot, they went high on my hips and covered half of my ass cheeks and just fit perfectly. I couldn't wait to get those on and wear them for my three Bulls! By the time we left the lingerie shop Sammy had bought me both lingerie sets, the school girl costume and the shorts and top. I insisted that she let me pay her back but she said if I gave her one of the bags of weed that I got from Little B we would be square. I agreed to her proposal and we gathered all of her items she had bought and mine and headed back to the apartment.

When we got back to the apartment, I asked Samantha if she was serious about teaching me to dance at a strip club. She sat me down and told me that she was absolutely serious about doing it if I would get my shit together and graduate high school. She told me that I had all the right moves because I had danced with and for her on many occasions when we were hanging out having a night for us or waiting for her Bull and friends or my three bulls to get home or call on us so they could use us as the sluts we were. She said she would coach me on how to interact with clients and what to watch out for and how to deal with the club managers and owner. She did tell me that at first, I would have to fuck the owner as long as I worked at the club. I protested at first saying I didn't want to fuck some old sleezy white guy. She interrupted me and said old and sleezy were right but that the guy was black. That made it perfectly fine with me.

She also told me what papers I would need to get in order to dance at the club, which was a small problem, the club only hired twenty or older girls. I had just turned eighteen and I doubted I would pass as twenty. I told her that I wasn't twenty and how would I get an ID saying otherwise. She told me it would be no problem; she would introduce me to the owner of the club and explain to him her plans for me, as I sucked his cock, and all would be well. We laughed at that, because Sammy knew what power of persuasion, we young college sluts had and I was learning that for myself.

We rolled and smoked another joint and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon and evening. Byron, Roberto and Tomas were due back that night late and I was going to actually go to class the next day and talk to the counselor about what I needed to do to get caught up. Samantha's straight and to the point talk to me set me straight on getting through high school. Sammy left and went to her apartment after I showed her the new outfits that she bought me. The school girl outfit was what I would wear when I started out dancing at Sammy's club. The rest I put in my bag in my corner of Byron's bedroom. The guys got in and I was already passed out and they must have been exhausted because they all crashed as soon as they walked in.

I got up the next morning and went to school and went to see the counselor. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only had a few classes that I was about to fail and I hadn't missed so much that I wouldn't be able to graduate. It was only a month away and I had passed all of my core classes the semester before, barely. I just needed to knock out some elective credits and I was close to failing those classes but I knew I could keep above failing. I wasn't worried about my GPA, the college in town was more than happy to take your money and admit you as long as you had the cash in hand.

After classes I went to Byrons and chilled there for a bit, they were still at practice so I had the place to myself for a few hours. I looked online with Sammy directing me to get the information that I needed to get the paperwork together to start at the strip club. I was broke as fuck and I was tired of not having the money I needed. I got all that information printed and applications for this and that filled out. I used Sammy's address for mailings and what not, at her suggestion. Sammy said she would not help me get a job at her club that she danced at until I had a diploma in my hands so I wanted to have all of the paperwork done and ready to give that guy. One thing that I did have to get were my birth certificate and social security card from my parents, but that would be tomorrows battle.

Byron got home, the other two went to the frat house. As soon as I heard his key in the door I ran for the bathroom and changed into my new daisy dukes and tight midriff top. I paraded around the room for him which was hot as fuck, I did a little dance strip down that turned into me on my knees with his cock in my mouth and throat, after he cam down my throat he bent me over the couch and fucked me for what seemed hours. He took all three of my holes and cam twice. It was a rare opportunity for us both to get to have the apartment alone for a few hours. After Byron finished with me we showered and just crashed and watched some TV. About thirty minutes into it, I wasn't watching the tv, I was mulling over all the information and advice I got from Sammy. I asked Byron if we could talk and he agreed when I told him what I wanted to talk about.

KellyRoe
KellyRoe
225 Followers