Kelly's Discovery (Bigger Sister)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was more, the more she rubbed her boobs up and down his prick, the bigger she felt. It must be because she kept bringing him right to the edge and he had his eyes squeezed shut in his increasing desperation to blow his load. When they bounced against his tummy or his thighs, though, they felt softer, and deeper, and heavier with every other bounce. He started to meet her bust-strokes with thrusts in hopes of finishing, but every time he felt it approaching she would give his cock a little squeeze that set him back before resuming. It was delicious agony, and there seemed to be no end to the sex or the depths of her breasts.

"That's better," she said, sounding pleased at his thrusts, and this time she didn't press on his penis; instead she slammed her massive, fleshy weight down on him while pushing a knuckle through the seat of his pants into his prostate.

His eye flew open and he wheezed "Hooooh!" as he came harder than he'd ever come in his life. He couldn't begin to comprehend the mountain of breast that has smashed the air and cum out of him. They were impossibly huge, so big that the one on his torso nearly touched his chin, and the other pinned his legs down like a hot weighted blanket.

"Impossible," he tried to say, but there was no air left in his lungs, and no blood left in his brain.

So he passed out.

Recovery

Candi Baby giggled and got off the funny driver. That took some concerted effort because she was still getting bigger, but she didn't want to actually suffocate him. She hadn't killed anybody by sex yet, and though that did seem like the best way to go, he was way too young and cute for it to be his time. She patted his softening prick affectionately in thanks for its service.

Wasn't she supposed to be getting, like, smart again? He gave her some really good spooge, for a regular bloke.

It was kind of cramped in the car with her boobs so big again. Like, really big. The biggest they'd ever been, and they weren't even full of milk!

"Candi!" Kelly's desperate voice called from someplace outside the car. Uh oh, maybe she was in trouble?

Candi opened the door. "I didn't kill him!"

"Kill who?" Kelly said as she ran up to the taxi, then she stopped. "Candi! What happened to your..." She held both hands far out from her chest.

"Oh! I got bigger again. The biggest! Maybe so big I can't walk. Wouldn't that be funny? Can you help me?"

"Yes, of course I'll help you!" Kelly said, sounding panicked, "Just stay in the car! I'll, uh... I'll think of something."

"Okay," Candi said, and settled in to play with her gigantic breasts while she waited for Kelly to think of something.

Kelly ran into the lobby of their block of flats.

"In a rush?" the portly old evening concierge said jovially, not perceiving the tension underneath Kelly's reflexive smile.

"I am, a bit," she told him cheerily, and stopped at his desk.

"What can I do for you?" he said, sitting up in hopes of being able to assist one of the two most beautiful women in the building.

"I think I might have seen a prowler down in the car park when I was locking up my bicycle, but I'm late to relieve the nanny so I couldn't linger to be sure. Could you take a look? It would make me feel safer."

"Of course! Never fear, they can't get in without a keycard, and I know every hiding place." He heaved himself to his feet and lumbered over to the service lift.

"Thank you so much Mr Kincade!" Kelly said, waiting until the lift doors closed before nicking his huge overcoat. She sprinted back outside and down the street a short distance to where the car and Candi waited.

"I'm going to help you put this on," Kelly told her sister, who giggled at being made to don the vastly oversized cloak, with both arms dangling well over her hands. Kelly reached through to gasp each of Candi's hands, then leaned back to pull Candi forward. "Up!" she commanded.

"Up!" Candi echoed, and managed to regain her feet. "I'm going to trip over this funny cloak. Or maybe not, 'cause of my boobies."

"Just hold up the cloak," Kelly said, positioning herself behind her sister where she could hook her arms under Candi's.

"My boobies are holding it up, 'cause they're so big, see?"

"No, I can't see," Kelly said, guiding Candi along the pavement.

Candi tried to wiggle around to where Kelly could see.

"Just wait a moment until we're back home," Kelly pleaded.

"Okay," Candi said. "I think you should fuck me first thing, okay?"

Kelly tensed as Candi said it, but the lobby was deserted. "Yep, let's hurry!" She pushed Candi into the lift and slapped their button, praying that their luck held.

"I think I probably have the biggest boobies in the world. Do you think they're the biggest? Definitely once I get all my milk, right? Do you think my nips will even fit in the bells?"

"Shh," Kelly said, and pulled Candi's hand out of the cloak where she'd been preparing to grab her newly enlarged teats. "Wait until we're back in the milking room."

"In the milking stall," Candi said, giggling.

Fortunately they could get to the master bedroom without going through the children's part of the flat. "Okay, stay here, while I put the cloak back, and I'll be right back. Do not go anywhere, okay?"

"Okay, I'll just get a fizzy drink," Candi agreed.

"No, stay in the room," Kelly insisted.

"Yeah," Candi agreed, but started to follow Kelly out.

"I said to stay in the room," Kelly said.

"I will!" Candi said.

Kelly blocked her sister from leaving and contemplated how to explain herself. Or maybe she didn't need to explain herself. "New idea. Let's get you in your harness. How does that sound?"

"Yay!" Candi cheered, though softly because Kelly put a finger over her lips.

"Great," Kelly said, and started by gagging her empty-headed but docile sister, before locking her head into the milking harness.

"Mph hmphm mm hmphm hmm!" Candi pointed out when her breasts proved to be so large they actually touched the floor.

Until that moment, Kelly hadn't fully grasped how much Candi had grown. Earlier in the evening, Kelly had shrunk Candace down to perhaps a quarter of her usual size, besides stopping her lactation, and now she was probably four time her usual size and filling fast. It was shocking. Worrying.

Bizarrely hot.

"I'll be right back!" Kelly promised, and hurried back down to the lobby. She managed to replace it before Mr Kincade returned, but on her way back into the flat, it occurred to her that she had to tell Marie something.

"The babes is all asleep. How was adult time?" Marie asked kindly, looking up from her television programme.

"Good, though I'm afraid Candi is feeling unwell, so she's gone directly to bed," Kelly said, "Can you remain for a bit longer while I make sure she's okay?"

"Why of course! We agreed I'd stay to ten o'clock, didn't we?"

"Yes, thank you! If I'm still preoccupied with my sister, don't feel you need to take your leave, okay."

"Of course," Marie said, giving Kelly a wink that she devoutly hoped didn't imply that Marie had guessed the true nature of the sisters' relationship. But she couldn't have, could she? Not the true nature.

Kelly hurried back to her sister's room, because the thought of Candi and her supersized body waiting in the milking harness was going to force an erection on her whether she wanted one or not, and her current dress wouldn't hide it from the nanny.

Candi was getting impatient for Kelly to come back and take care of her. The resting pads for her shoulders allowed her some freedom of movement, but now that her awesome new boobs were so much bigger, she couldn't reach her nipples with the teat cups. Meanwhile, she could see her udders steadily expanding with milk before her eyes, making them even bigger and heavier. It was exciting, but the rate at which the milk was flooding in was almost frightening.

Fortunately, every time she started to get worried, the bimbo magic would rush in and spirit away her ability to contemplate future consequences. So she just enjoyed watching her boobs progressively bulge out in every direction as a pleasant sense of pressure grew. By the time her sister returned she'd completely lost the plot and didn't care what happened, as long as it felt good.

"Oh my God, you're gigantic!" Kelly exclaimed.

Candi couldn't perceive the shock and worry; she just understood that Kelly was impressed with how big she was. Candi was also impressed, and the only thing that could make her happier at that moment than having breasts filled with vast amounts of milk was having a vagina filled with vast amounts of cock. She wiggled her bum in the air to display her profoundly engorged and slavering mound.

The sweet scent of Candi's arousal filled the room, and her pussy lips were so swollen with need they opened her up like a flower. Kelly's nose flared, and for a moment she, too, forgot to be alarmed. In seconds, she found herself buried to the hilt.

"Mmmmm!" Candi intoned appreciatively, but she wanted more, and pushed back against her sister, trying to get more.

But there was no more. Kelly didn't have Genie's ludicrously huge cock that could stretch Candi to her max. Or maybe she could, at least for the night? Kelly concentrated on the possibility.

"Mmmmm!" Candi hummed with excitement that grew apace with the fleshy column impaling her ever more thoroughly.

Kelly grunted with effort at the concentration necessary to continue her transformation and not pop off prematurely. She could feel the sweat rolling down her face, but finally her cockhead met resistance somewhere deep in her sister.

As she started thrusting vigorously, she marvelled at the sensation. Was this what Genie felt? But Genie had never experienced Candace at this size, had she? This was just between the two of them. It was a selfish thought, but the thought of laying claim to her little bimbo of a sister in a way even Genie couldn't was so hot it made her come.

Kelly gasped helplessly while she pumped Candi full of spunk, but when she'd recovered enough to speak, she knew it was time to remove Candi's gag. With that amount of cum in her, she would definitely be back to normal.

"Again!" was Candi's first word when she could speak.

"Candi, give me a moment. I can't just go again straitaway."

"Want fuck!" Candi insisted, waving her cunt again.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"Want fuck! Again!" Candi demanded.

"Are you okay?" Kelly asked.

"Fuck!" Candi insisted.

"Candi, don't joke. You're scaring me."

"Want fuck!" Candi said, and made it a chant: "Want fuck! Want fuck! Want fuck!"

Kelly felt guilty about how effective an aphrodisiac Candi's demands for more sex were. Maybe the problem was that she was full of so much milk? "How about we get you milked?" she suggested.

"Moo!" Candi said playfully, and wiggled her bum again. "Fuck moo."

"I hope this works," Kelly said with mixed trepidation and anticipation.

When Kelly finally collapsed, utterly exhausted and drained, Candi's milk had filled every container they had and several litres had to be poured down the drain. Kelly felt like she could not possibly produce even a drop more of cum, but Candi remained completely brain dead and giant breasted.

And Kelly remained deeply conflicted. Obviously it was a horrifying disaster if she'd somehow broken her sister, yet... Yet she just couldn't resist feeling like it was a perfect sexual fantasy come to life, which she never wanted to end.

Her dreams were confused and frightening, but also sexy. In one she was on television with a pregnant Candi on a leash while Jeremy Kyle yelled at her about being irresponsible. In another Genie punished Kelly by making her into the giant-tilted bimbo and pumping her full of dozens of babies at once.

Candace's voice and hand stroking Kelly's hair slowly pulled her out of an incoherent nightmare. "Kels?"

"Candi!" Kelly said, relief flooding her. She could feel one of Candace's huge breasts resting soft and heavy against her back, but it was only regular Candace-huge, not the ludicrous giant boobs from her nightmares.

"Are you awake now, then?" Candace asked, "You seemed to be having a nightmare."

"I was. Something about getting milk on the concierge's cloak and having to wash it before he finds out. I had the worst... well, the strangest dream last night." Kelly paused for a moment and reassessed. "It wasn't a dream, was it?"

"You mean, me growing tits like prize pumpkins and demanding you fuck me until you literally dropped from exhaustion? It was kind of a dream, in that it was in the top two or three fuckings I've ever experienced in my life. Thank you!"

"Um, you're welcome?" Kelly said, feeling very strange about being thanked for a dangerous situation that had completely escaped her control.

"I guess some part of me last night thought I was stuck like that forever, but every time I started to worry, I just got hornier instead. You know how I am. So I'm really glad you didn't tell me it would go away in the morning, or I don't think it could have been quite as hot." Candace gave Kelly a little squeeze of thanks. "You always know just what to do."

"Not always. There were moments..."

"Well, you could hardly have guessed I'd get lost on the way to the loo and run away," Candace said, giggling at the memory. "I wonder what that poor taxi driver made of it all?"

"I reckon he thought it was a dream?" Kelly suggested unsteadily.

"It was a dream. It really was," Candace asserted, kissing the back of Kelly's neck and snuggling close.

12