Kelly's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my towel around me and hurried to the elevator, ensuring he wasn't following me. Once I was safely in the room, I broke down and cried. I wasn't ready for a date but couldn't disappoint Vicky.

By the time Vicky returned, my eyes were back to normal. I wouldn't have known what to say about why I was crying.

At four o'clock, Vicky started getting ready.

"Why so early? I thought we were meeting them at eight." Always be prompt; unless you're married, then it doesn't matter." she laughed.

I was shaking thinking about my first date; I always thought he would be my age, not in his sixties. I told Vicky I never had a waist cincher on and needed help. She took one look at me in my black lace bra and panties, trying to get my cincher on, and said.

"Kelly, with the body and face you have, you'll never have to work a day in your life; there will always be a gullible man to spoil you.

Vicky pulled the laces tight, highlighting my already narrow waist. As I started pulling on my off-black stockings, Vicky reminded me to put my panties on

last. So if you had to use the bathroom, you could pull them down without unhooking your nylons.

She left to finish dressing; as I gazed at myself in the mirror, she was right; I was "hot."

My mother consistently downplays my looks, and I wish she could see me now. The sleeveless black dress hugged my curves, the V-neck showing my tight cleavage. It was short, ending mid-thigh; the heels and nylons highlighted my long legs. The dress had come with a light jacket, but Vicky said it covered too much.

Vicky helped me with my makeup. I would never have worn blue eye shadow, but she said it highlighted my eyes. Diamond earrings and a black lace choker completed the outfit. I had never worn clothes like this; I was worried about what this guy thought would happen.

We took a cab to their hotel to meet them in the cocktail lounge. Vicky said I never invite clients to my home or see the car I drive, most men are fine, but there are some nuts out there.

My dress was fine walking, but sitting in the cab, it rode up, exposing stocking tops and garter clasps. I remembered what Vicky said about women's legs and the power over men; it was the truth.

When we arrived at the hotel, I noticed men turned to watch us get out, dresses riding up, giving quite a leg show. I quickly tugged it into place, hearing a couple of men whistle. I enjoyed the attention less than I did the other day.

As we walked toward the bar, Vicky took me aside, "Be careful how much you drink, and if you feel uneasy, let me know."

As soon as we entered the lounge, two older men walked to meet us. They looked exactly what I imagined, balding with large stomachs. My date was Fred; he thought he was smooth, kissing my hand, but it seemed awkward. I liked Vicky's date more; he had a kind face and a genuine smile.

I ordered wine, knowing how it affected me. Ralph sat close to Vicky, and after the first round of drinks, I noticed he was touching Vicky's legs and boobs when he thought I wasn't watching. On the other hand, my date couldn't stop talking about himself and how rich he was.

We were sitting in a curved booth with both men sitting on the outside, trapping us in between them. No matter how I sat, my dress kept creeping up, showing the two darker tops of my stockings. Fred was not hiding the fact that he was enjoying the view.

Fred was getting a little free with his hands. Every time he put his drink down, his hand would land on my thigh, trying to nudge the hem of my dress up.

Vicky was showing her alcohol. I hadn't seen her this drunk; I was worried. What if I needed her? Fred looked past me at Vicky's legs; her dress was almost to her waist, and Ralph's hand was on her thigh, playing with her garter straps. He pulled one up and snapped it against her leg, laughing. I thought Vicky would be mad, but she giggled like a schoolgirl. Finally, Fred said,

"Come on, girls, let's go to my room for a nightcap." To my surprise, Vicky was all for it. She grabbed my arm and whispered, don't worry; "I'll be there."

They each had their own suite on the top floor, connecting. We went into Fred's room. It was beautiful, with a view of the city. He didn't have any wine but made me a rum and coke. I sipped it carefully, the first mixed drink of my life, and it went right to my head.

Vicky and Ralph said they would check out the other room next door. Fred patted the couch next to him,

"Come sit down beside me, Kelly."

My head was spinning; I had finished my drink; it was delicious and sweet and went down easily. He quickly made another, and like a fool, I took it and started drinking it. I sat beside him, mindful of how much leg I was showing. My dress had ridden up my legs displaying stocking tops and black garter straps with silver clasps. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me toward him, kissing my lips and, at the same time, squeezing my boobs. I pulled away, outraged.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I cried, hoping Vicky heard me.

I tried pushing him away, but he was too big and strong.

"Look, you little whore; you're bought and paid for. If you want it rough, that's ok with me." He pushed me down on the couch and pulled my zipper down, and my dress came off quickly. The bastard laid me across his lap; my nylon-covered ass was too tempting for him, and he started spanking me hard. I was kicking my legs frantically, trying to get him to stop. After several more slaps, he asked, "Will you be a good girl?"

"Yes, I sobbed. Just please stop spanking me; let me go. I won't tell anyone what you did."

He kept me on his lap, gently rubbing my sore rear end.

"Time for you to earn your money; it better be worth it."

Fred stood up, pulling me with him; I was standing in front of him in my underwear and heels, crying. I just wanted to go home.

"Let's get a look at those tittes."

He spun me around and started to unhook my bra.

I fought him as hard as possible; the drinks slowed me down. He took it off and threw it across the room. Sitting on the couch, he made me stand before him, my small hands vainly trying to cover my swaying boobs. He attacked my tits, biting my nipples. Vicky had been so tender; I wanted her soft lips again. He was repulsive, smelling of whiskey, cigars, and sweat.

I was crying openly from the pain. He laughed and said, "Let's see how you suck cock."

As he forced me to my knees.

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there."

I obeyed. My tits looked huge being forced up and out.

He unzipped his pants, and I saw a dick in person for the first time. It was red and purple; it looked angry and dripped clear fluid from the head. "Put your hand on it and jerk me off. I had no idea what he meant, but I wrapped my hands around it. It was as hard as a piece of wood. I ran my tongue on the sides, not wanting it in my mouth. I tasted his salty precum; it wasn't as bad as I had thought; maybe this was all he wanted.

I was wrong.

"Open wide, bitch." He growled.

" I clamped my lips tight as he rubbed it across my mouth.

"So that's the way you want it bitch?"

he said as he slapped me across the face; I was terrified; no one had ever hit me.

"Now, suck some cock, and watch your teeth."

He had an evil look; I feared for my life; what had I gotten into? I slowly opened my mouth, trying to concentrate on what to do. I was having trouble between his smelly dick and the fact that he was twisting my sore nipples. When he eased it in, I started gagging immediately, which he loved. he pulled it out and rubbed it all over my face smearing his pre cum and spit. The assault on my mouth continued. He would force it in and then pull almost out before pushing it back in, making me gag. The bastard was laughing, enjoying my discomfort. Finally, he stopped, saying I was a lousy cocksucker.

"Get in the bedroom, I'm going to fuck you."

"Please don't. I've never been with a man before."

"Great, that's what I paid for; now get moving."

I stumbled ahead of him in my nylons and heels; I didn't feel so sexy now, just scared. He pushed me onto the bed and took his clothes off. He spread my legs and plunged his tongue into my slit without warning.

"Nothing like virgin pussy." He grunted.

He certainly wasn't as gentle as Vicky. I was wet mostly from his mouth; his tongue felt good, but he started biting my tender lips. It was crazy; I tried to enjoy this, but he hurt me.

I wanted to like this. It was my first time, and I didn't object when he moved up. I felt his thing hitting my leg below my slit, hovering above me; he started to ease it in. At least he was gentle, but it still felt like he was tearing me apart.

"Damn, you are a virgin. I've never felt a pussy this tight."

My head spun from the drinks. It hurt so bad that I wished I would pass out. I prayed he would stop. But he seemed to be enjoying himself. He picked up his pace, His face contorted, and I wondered if he would have a heart attack. Then for the first time, I felt a man's cum squirting in me. I was in agony. It felt like I was torn apart. I couldn't imagine ever liking sex.

As he pulled out, I looked down at his dick; it had cum and bloody streaks on it.

He grabbed my hair and growled, "Clean it off."

"Ok, I'll get a towel," he slapped me again. You dumb bitch use your mouth. I looked at him with disbelief and fear,

"I'll throw up if you make me do that."

He laughed.

"I don't care, just don't get any on me."

I began to struggle,

"PLEASE STOP. YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

I cried as he held my head, forcing his slimy cock against my mouth, then rubbed my face on it.

At that moment, the door opened, and Vicky and Ralph walked in.

"Kelly, Get dressed. This wasn't part of the deal, Fred; you went too far."

Ralph seemed mad but still couldn't stop staring at me naked with cum smeared on my face.

"Fuck you; she was a waste of money."

I picked up my dress and bra; I didn't care what I looked like. Vicky pulled me into Ralph's room. Wiping the cum from my face while helping me finish dressing. I waited till I got in the cab, then broke down crying.

Vicky put her arm around me, "I'm sorry it's my fault leaving you alone with that pig; we have to get you in a hot bath and clean you up."

"I'm sorry, Vicky. I just want to go back home."

Her face turned cold, "we'll talk about that later."

I suddenly felt uneasy.

The ride back seemed to take forever, I was still drunk, and Vicky was silent. I got out of the cab carefully, and when I stood up, I realized I didn't have my bra on. My boobs filled out the top of my dress, the silky material not supporting me. My boobs swayed side to side obscenely. Vicky took my arm and hurried me to the elevator; that really got them bouncing. Also, I hadn't bothered to pull my skirt down; getting out of the cab, my stocking tops were fully exposed, providing quite a show for the men in the lobby.

Neither of us noticed Rick, and another guy followed us to the elevator listening to what floor I gave the operator. He turned to his friend, smiling; "I'll find out what room they're in. She will be sorry for flashing those tits; I guess that's her sister. They both look like tramps."

Once in the room, Vicky started the bath; she came up behind me and unzipped my dress, slipping it off my shoulders. I unclipped my stockings and garter belt, letting them fall on the floor.

She put her arms around me and cupped my tits, squeezing them lightly, it felt good, but I pulled away.

"Please, no more tonight. I've had enough."

"I'll leave you alone," she whispered. Kissing my neck tenderly.

I stayed in the bath, crying softly, wondering if Vicky had known what would happen tonight. Had she known Fred was going to fuck me?

As I dried off, I noticed bruise marks on my boobs and legs where he manhandled me. I wondered if this happened every time. Maybe the nuns were right.

12