Kelly's Interview Ch. 05 - Rent

Story Info
Kelly struggles with her "past" toxic relationship.
3.2k words
4.44
4.6k
2
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly woke from her dreams and turned to look at her bedside table with a combination of dread and hope. The clock's red numbers glared back at her that it was 5:02 AM. Kelly groaned and sighed in surrender. Her alarm was set for 5:30. She may as well wake up and start the work week, but she didn't have to be happy about it.

Kelly slid to the edge of the bed and pushed herself up so that she lay sitting on the bed. She stretched her neck to the side and yawned as she reached for a glass of water by the alarm clock. She decided to switch the clock to the "off position" and then grabbed the water and brought it to her.

Kelly drank the water and began to mentally prepare herself for the day ahead of her. She was still living with her ex boyfriend, and once future hopeful husband, Jake. She needed to get out of this situation fast. But the situation wasn't that easy. She needed somewhere to live and couldn't afford a place on her own. Rent was crazy expensive and it wasn't like she could buy a home or even pay a reasonable mortgage.

It was true that she'd had a regular hook up partner with her new friend Mike. But she still wasn't sure what that was. He was sexy as hell, but she was pretty sure it was too soon for her to try and move in with him.

Kelly stood up from the bed in her negligee. It was a solid satin slip nightdress in dark blue. She wore it because it was comfortable now, but it used to be with the added bonus of showing off her generous 36 C breasts and long pale legs. But now she wore it purely for comfort and actually hoped Jake wouldn't appreciate the view.

The 28 year old walked to her bathroom and opened the door as she drank another bit of water. She flicked the lights on to the nice clean bathroom. The floor was dark blue tile with the counter being marble. She turned one of the nickel faucet handles and ran water along her orange toothbrush.

Then she squeezed toothpaste along her tooth brush and began brushing her teeth. She opened the door to the shower and turned the water toward "hot" and continued brushing as she continued planning the day out in her head.

Kelly continued racking her brain with ways to get a better gig at Eros Modeling. She'd gone through the audition, the photo shoot, and even the medical exam but she was still being kept at basic gopher tasks.

Kelly spat the tooth paste from her mouth and drank some more water. She swished it around in her mouth as she thought about the fun she'd had with Mike and the times she'd had to rinse her mouth after taking his cum in it.

She spat that water out into the sink and felt guilty. Jake had cheated on her. But she was still living with him and was now routinely fucking another man. She was disgusted in Jake, but the old feelings were there, she supposed they always would be on some level. But she felt guilty to be sexually active with one man she still barely knew while also living with another man she was still on some level committed to through economic realities.

Kelly pulled her night dress over her body and put it in a nearby hamper. She looked back at her reflection. Her perk proud pale breasts jutted from her athletic torso, with her dark brown hair draped over her left tit like a chocolate river.Her breathing made the hair rise and fall. Her pale blue eyes stared searchingly back at her.

Kelly felt the water and decided it was warm enough and stepped in the shower. She closed the door behind her and began to lather herself with the sponge and body wash she used. She rubbed the sponge along her shapely legs and along her chiseled abs. She brought the sponge up along her left breast and rubbed it round and round while pulling her right arm backward so the sponge and the suds slid back along her right rib just under her right breast. Then she added some body wash to the sponge and moved her hand and sponge along her right breast in a brushing motion. Her ample breast rose as if to meet her face in the process. She let her heavy breast fall from her and leaned her head back against the shower.

Kelly enjoyed the water running through her hair. She set the sponge down on a nearby shelf and worked on adding the conditioners and shampoos to her hair. The suds from the sponge clung to her chest like white clouds struggling in vain to stay aloft as they gradually lost their form and ran along her body.

She reached for the sponge again and began gently running it along her vagina. She allowed herself to indulge in dirty thoughts about Mike and what she hoped they'd do next time they hung out. But Kelly had to stop herself, she had to get ready for work and honestly, it was best to get out of their... out of Jake's place sooner rather than later.

Kelly finished rinsing the suds of soap from her young body and turned the water off. She reached for a towel and began drying herself off as she opened the door to the shower.

The young woman was shocked when she opened the door to find Jake standing naked on the other side. His cock was standing at full attention at her. Jake was twenty four, a year older than her. He was white and in shape but had never physically worked hard a day in his life unless it was for sports or some fraternity competition, but never for pay. He was a young lawyer born into it with many advantages and connections. The air of entitlement was strong with him.

Jake grinned at Kelly's look of shock. His deep blue eyes sparkled, the eyes she used to get wet for, with mischief as he grinned. "Kelly, you've been short on your part of the bills. So you know what that means?"

Kelly sighed, her shoulders slumping, causing her breasts to heave as some remaining rivulets of water trickled from her her and neck and slid along her pale orbs.

Kelly frowned, "Can this wait, I have to get ready for work Jake!"

Jake's grin widened, if that was possible, "Oh sure Kell, this can wait. But you may find the doors locked if you don't address it now!" He gestured to his not insignificant cock standing before her.

Kelly submitted, "Fine." She knew part of it was the power and control, a big part of it. The more she fought the more he'd demand it. Kelly walked from the shower, which only took a step, and touched Jake by his left shoulder as she gently pushed him back a step toward the sink. Kelly gracefully sank to her knees before Jake and his cock.

She reached her left hand to firmly hold Jake's right ass check from the top as she used her right hand to take hold of Jake's snake. A snake she knew all too well. She guided Jake's cock to her mouth. Kelly slid her tongue along the base of the shaft and up to the head. She knew what Jake liked.

Kelly tried to think of it as a job or that it was Mike. It was hard though with the glaringly bright light of the bathroom lights when it was still night outside. Blocking it out was hard and it wasn't the only thing that was hard. Jake's cock was like a concrete slab before her. She felt like she'd never seen it this hard with the throbbing veins running along it in the bright light.

Kelly took a breath and brought the cock into her mouth. She held Jake firm by his ass in one hand and used her right to hold his waist still so that she could begin to rise and lower from her knees and work her mouth along his cock.

The blue tile floor of the bathroom made her knees ache but Kelly tried to tune that out. She wanted to get this over with. She occasionally had to adjust her kneeling position and she'd adjust to pleasuring Jake's cock accordingly. If she lowered she'd press her left hand up on his ass to bring his cock down with her. When she rose from her knees she'd press forward on his not so defined abs with her right hand.

Kelly had to admit that this was one way to wake up in the morning, even if it wasn't with a person she'd like to be doing it with. She pushed up from her, pulled her head from Jake's cock abruptly making a loud smacking sound from her lips slipping off the head. Spittle flew from Jake's engorged head. His balls hung ponderously under the cock, clearly full with a load of lustful intent.

Kelly continued to hold Jake by his ass check and moved her right hand to grip Jake's cock. She grabbed it firmly and began to jerk it back and forth over Jake's shaft. She insisted that she let that load loose.

Jake leaned back, pressing against Kelly's hand as it gribbed her ass cheek harder, This was good, this meant Jake would cum soon and she'd get on with her day.

Jake moaned loudly and leaned forward as Kelly continued to beat him off. "Yes, Kelly jack me off you slut! Do it! You're so fucking hot, you hot fucking slut!"

Kelly felt a mix of emotions battling within her as she beat at Jake's cock in desperation. She was angry that she had to stoop this low to perform sex acts on a man that disrespected her and was actively disrespecting her while taking advantage of her. She also felt like crying because she used to love this man and she thought he loved her.

Suddenly Jake pushed her hand off his cock. "You did good, I've got it from here Kelly!" Jake took his right hand and reached behind the back of Kelly's head as his left hand grabbed her left shoulder. His intent was clear, he took her head and brought it toward his cock forcefully. Jake planned to skull fuck her.

Kelly already felt powerless in this situation and saw no reason to fight it. She did her best to adjust her positioning with his physical demands. He kept his hand on the back of her head like a vice as he thrust in and out of her mouth with jack hammer force.

She'd been through this behavior on his special days when she wanted to please him. Like on birthdays or when he finished finals in law school. It used to be a reward. But now it was more like a requirement or order.

Jake held her firmly by the head as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. In and out. He held on to her damp, recently washed hair, firmly. Jake looked down on her with the air of someone that had conquered someone, "Kell, look up at me. You know I like to see those pretty blue eyes as you take my cock! Almost as much as I like seeing those big white tits of yours bounce!"

Kelly's breathing was labored but she managed to balance her body with the bombastic motions Jake, and his cock, were pushing and pulling her through. She opened her eyes and looked up to him pleadingly.

Jake smiled, "That's it, look up at me! And now for the tits! Kelly, you know the drill!"

Kelly did know the drill. She reached under her generous ivory breasts and pressed them up and together.

Jake laughed, "That's it, that's it. Keep them together and keep those eyes on me."

Kelly kept her big white tits clamped together. If they were water balloons they looked like they'd burst they were being held so tight. Kelly looked up with her pale blue eyes pleadingly.

Jake continued fucking into her mouth as he held her by the back of the head and looked down upon her pretty eyes and massive tits squeezed together by her own hands.

Jake suddenly pushed her off of his cock, a bit of saliva running off it as it exited Kelly's mouth. Jake's cock glistened with Kelly's spit as it stood at its angriest.

Jake grabbed her gently, but firmly by the neck with his left hand. He took his right hand and continued began to beat on his cock before her. Jake looked down upon Kelly, his eyes were heavy with lust. "Kelly, I know you don't like how things turned out."

Jake continued to beat his hand along his cock, pumping it for all it was worth as he breathed in and out heavily. "I know you hate your job and you aren't making much. Not like me or I will be. But... "

Jake's breathing became more labored and his body's motions slowed as his hand sped up, if that was possible.

Kelly continued holding her own breasts hostage before this scum bag as she looked up wondering what he was going to say. Was it possible he'd actually say something that would fix things between them? Not likely, but was it possible? Would he at least try?

Jake gave his big cock a few more rapid jerks and with a sudden tug toward Kelly and said, "But I wanted to give you this! The best part of your day!"

Jake clamped his left hand on Kelly's right shoulder and held it firm as his red angry cock shot forth an angry stream of white cum. Kelly knew Jake's shooting style well. He was a gusher but not a distance man. The cum shot from his cock like a shotgun blast. The distance wasn't enough to catch Kelly's face but the blast of cum came down on her chest like a big white web. A warm wet gooey blanket of cum draped her the cleavage of her chest and began to ooze along the sides of both tits.

Jake continued to jerk himself off after the initial blast. He shot a few small strays that landed in strands along her neck and chest. His last few jerks resulted in drips he made sure landed along sperm sodden chest. He spasmed with each last ejaculation leering at Kelly.

"Oh Kell, it looks like I've made a mess of you! And after your nice clean shower! I am so bad. Let me see if I can help!"

Jake took his deflating cock and ran it along the semen pond he'd deposited on Kelly's chest. He pushed his cock head into it and ran it to the right breast and then pushed it to the left breast, going back and forth and over and under. Spreading the thick pearly cum deposit along her chest. It created a glistening cum coated masterpiece that shone in the bathroom's overly bright light.

Kelly could feel the generous amounts of cum starting to lose its warmth and starting to dry and solidify on her chest.

Jake smiled, "Well, thanks for chipping in. I have to get ready for work. After all, someone has to pay the real bills around here!" Mike began to leave, then turned back, "Oh and Kelly, try to have your bit of the expenses ready on time... or I'm taking more services from you as a penalty."

Jake left and Kelly struggled to get up from her knees on the hard tile floor of her... no HIS bathroom. She rested her hands on the marble counter and leaned forward looking at herself in the mirror. She didn't like what she saw, obviously. She saw a tired, desperate woman with an asshole's jizz drying on her unbelievably amazing breasts. She got mad, she didn't deserve this! No one deserved this! She was better than this, she could and would do better! She just had to figure out how.

Kelly sighed and accepted she'd be running late today for work today. She started the shower up again. Great, she thought, great start to trying to talk to the boss about advancing in the company.

Kelly repeated the cleaning process she'd just made only a few minutes earlier. She made extra effort with the sponge and the body wash as the suds ran along "ground zero" of Jake's sperm bomb. She made an effort to ring the sponge of any cum that could somehow possibly have clung to it.

* * * * *

Kelly had finally cleaned herself up, gotten her work clothes on. She was going to make it to work, but would have no time for breakfast or coffee. She walked out of the apartment, locked it and was about to walk to the condo's stairs when she heard a female voice yell to her, "Excuse me, neighbor, can I speak to you for a moment!":

Kelly turned. She saw her neighbor, Coleen walking from her own apartment.

Kelly grimaced, "Oh, hi Coleen. Sorry, I am in kind of a hurry. Running late for work." She held up the keys to her Honda, to illustrate.

Colleen was in her fifties and was wearing her nightgown as she walked closer to Kelly. She leaned forward, her generous pillow like breasts moving forward with her with virtually no restraint. "Kelly, are you alright?"

Kelly was shocked, "Me? Of course, everything's fine." Everything was not fine, not at all, but she didn't want to share her problems with one of the resident nosey neighbors.

Coleen looked at her sympathetically and stood straighter, her sweater pillows coming to rest with her. "Ok Kelly, but if you ever need any help you know you can talk to me, right?"

Kelly looked confused, "Ugh, yeah sure. Thanks, but everythings great. Just peachy. Peachy keen in fact."

Kelly began walking down the stairs with a purpose. Jeez, could this day get any worse!

Kelly saw her black Honda Civic and began to walk to it. She neared it, reached into her jean's pocket found her keys and then realized her phone wasn't in her other pocket!

Kelly grunted in frustration and turned around and walked back up to the apartment. She ignored Coleen as looked with concern as Kelly opened the door to the apartment. Kelly walked inside and went to her bedroom and located her phone on her bedside table. She'd have gotten it like usual if she hadn't been "cock bushed" by Jake.

Kelly started to head back out of her room when she noted she'd left the light on in the bathroom. She went to the bathroom and was about to flip the switch when she saw that the window to the bathroom had been left open!

Kelly felt embarrassment add to her shame with her subjection to Jake. Colleen had almost certainly heard Jake's assault on her earlier!

Kelly had no time to think about that. She flipped the lights to off, locked the apartment door, and returned to her car.

She was driving from the parking lot as she continued the thoughts she routinely had been thinking of for some time. She needed to get out of Jake's place, but she needed more money to do so, so she needed more money! But how?