Kelly's Kinky Biker Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, goddamn, god-damn, gaaahd-DAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

More and more of that good stuff, oozing all the way down to her pussy. She hated the smell of splooge, but she loved the pheromones it delivered right to her brain.

"Stand down, soldier!" barked the Army Bandito. He pushed Chuck aside and did the old up-and-down on his little sergeant. He discharged a heavy payload while growling fiercely.

"Nice shot, Captain Rafka. At ease!" the tall blonde one said with a mock salute. Captain Rafka retreated, and the blonde bombshell aimed his big cannon at her big brown eyes.

"That's right, baby, give mamma some more sugar," Kelly cooed while gazing up at his blue irises. "She been dreaming 'bout this moment for soooo long."

"Three cherries in a row, bitch. Here's your fucking payout!"

Another wad hit her directly on the left eyeball, turning her vision half-fuzzy. The shorter blonde biker proceeded to bust a nut on her right eyeball.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I can't see shit!" she giggled. The bonfire in the background was reduced to a vague flickering orange glow, with fuzzy black silhouettes jerking in the foreground. The remaining twelve outlaws shot her peepers at point-blank range, drenching them with hot icing.

"You motherfuckers turned my eyes into vanilla cupcakes!"

"The boss gets an extra shot," Bruce said loudly. She was almost literally blind by that point, so she had no idea what angle he was aiming from.

"Open your fucking mouth!"

She opened wide, and he face-fucked her relentlessly for what seemed like five minutes. He finally blew his second load right down her throat. She swallowed her bitter reward and giggled girlishly.

"Good girl," Bruce growled contentedly.

"Damn good girl," the Army Bandito concurred. "I'm promoting her to Private First Class."

"Look at the mess you made, you fucking assholes," Kelly whined playfully. "You better clean me up!"

"You heard the lady," Bruce said wryly.

She could hear them walking away while cracking more dirty jokes, but she couldn't see worth a damn. A minute later, she heard their footsteps returning on the crisp barley.

"Aright, horsey," Bruce cooed. "Time for a nice hose-down."

A powerful jet of water hit her face, making her squeal yet again. He kept blasting her with that hose from the horse stable, with her hands tied behind her back, making her feel like those waterboarded Taliban P.O.W.'s she used to hear about in the news. The guys kept laughing at her as he finished off the kinky party with a little aquaphile torture. He finally turned off the hose, and she flailed for breath in dizzy delirium.

"God damn," she moaned hoarsely. "That was fucking refreshing!"

"Cut her loose, boys," Bruce ordered. "She got a nice story to tell her daddy."

They freed her from bondage, and she just stood there, awkward as fuck. Naked and soaked in the middle of nowhere, not wanting to go back to her hard boring ranch life. Wanting to go to L.A. and make a lot more of her wild dreams come true.

"Hey Kelly, I still don't believe you're a real cowgirl," Bruce said.

"Fuck you! I'm a real Montana cowgirl, and you're just a dice-rolling dickhead from Vegas."

"In that case, let's see you ride Black Beauty over there."

"You bet. I'll ride her like fucking Sea Biscuit."

Kelly ran up to the stable fence, vaulted right over it, and mounted the bareback stallion like the seasoned "buckle bunny" she was. She spurred the horse forward with her bare feet, and the redhead Bandito opened a metal gate leading to the pasture. She walked the massive animal toward the bonfire, shooting those oversexed bikers a haughty grin.

"Hell yeah!" Bruce proclaimed. "It's Robert E. Lee's daughter, out for revenge on the 'woke' mob!"

"Get on those fucking bikes, boys!" Kelly shouted triumphantly. "We gonna take a country joyride!"

The Banditos cheered in unison and mounted their iron steeds. Fifteen high-powered engines roared to life, shattering the peaceful night. Kelly spurred "Black Beauty" into a steady lope gait, circling the bonfire with impeccable equine grace. The bikers hit their gas pedals and raced around the flames, tearing up the golden barley. It was so fucking amazing. Her heart pounded with unbridled joy, surging with anticipation for her true destiny in The Golden State.

12