Kelly's Kinky Gangbang

Story Info
One cowgirl vs. six ranch dudes. A Big Sky bondage fest.
2.8k words
4.08
25.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
119 Followers

Kelly's Kinky Gangbang

by J.D. Savanyu

(Part two of the Kelly Cross saga)

Kelly Cross rode a big red stallion on a 5,000 acre ranch in western Montana. Her eighteen year-old body was drenched with sweat on the hottest day since the Wild West. She graduated from Butte High School last month, and now she was a full-time cowgirl, earning a hard paycheck while her sexy frame filled out. She planned on becoming an "adult entertainer" in the City of Angels, riding cocks on camera for cash.

She rode alone in the vast Badlands wilderness, on the lookout for broken fences and trespassers. She had to take a break from the crippling heat, so she guided Highfly the horse to a small lake next to a wooden stable. She dismounted the hulking beast, tied it to a Ponderosa pine, and gazed at her reflection in the still water. A stunning brunette who grew out of her goth girl phase and dumped her kinky boyfriend. However, Jake Savage's warning proved very true: "once you go kink, you never go back."

Kelly took off her red cowgirl hat and was seized by a strong urge to go skinny-dipping.

"Why the fuck not?" she asked herself out loud, with nobody around to hear. She stripped down to her pelt and draped everything over the piney branches. Such an impulsive woman-child. She loved being naked in the sweet sunshine in Big Sky Country.

Splash! The cool Rocky Mountain water was absolutely exhilarating. She recalled her Halloween/eighteenth birthday BDSM bash with Jake, and she started masturbating underwater. It felt twice as good as strumming her clamjo on dry land. Her mind jumped ahead to ten days ago, when she got bound, gagged, whipped, paddled and pussy-pounded by a random Hell's Angel. She limped for an entire week after each of those encounters, but now she was hungry for more.

The distant roar of engines on a dirt trail jolted her out of her erotic reverie. Big-ass Cummins turbo diesels on big-ass Ford F-350's. It didn't occur to her that the other ranch workers might stop by the stable at that particular time. A pair of pickups came into clear view, filled with fresh hay and stud cowboys, bobbing their heads to loud "bro country" tunes by Jason Aldean and Florida-Georgia Line.

The red truck was driven by Cody McGwire. He stopped near the stable and noticed Kelly treading water with a devious smirk on her face. He noticed her bare shoulders and her clothes hanging on the tree like Christmas in July, and a big smile spread across his ruggedly handsome face. The green truck parked behind him, and soon the shore was lined with six twenty-something ranch dudes: Chet Brown, Blake Myers, Pablo Perez, Cody McGwire, Rafael Urbina, and Cody Jackson.

"My my, lookie what we have here," Cody McGwire crowed.

"Nice day for a swim, eh Kelly?" Blake added.

"A perfect day for skinny-dipping," she replied sweetly. "Come on in, the water's fine."

They all snickered.

"God fucking damn," Pablo said. "Esta chica es muy loca en la cabeza."

"No doubt," Rafael agreed. "But esta chica es muy caliente, and so am I."

Rafael started undressing, then everyone else followed suit, like dim-witted lemmings racing off a cliff. Kelly giggled while treading water. Their dicks came out, and her face lit up.

"Hell yeah, those are some cute cowboy cocks," she beamed.

"Show us what you got, babe," Cody Jackson said while wading in. She walked toward the shallow end, revealing her full-frontal D-cup glory.

"Yee-ha, what a pair!" Cody McGwire cheered.

"My pussy ain't too bad either," Kelly replied flirtatiously.

"So I've heard."

She followed them back to the deep end, and they chilled out in a western oasis.

"I been hearing lots of rumors about you, Kelly," Blake said with water up to his chin.

"What kind of rumors?"

"I heard you want to move to L.A. and make some dirty movies."

"The rumors are true. I'm gonna be a big-time porn star."

"I don't believe you," Chet said.

"Me neither," Cody Jackson echoed.

"I think you lie for attention, like so many chicas," Rafael remarked.

"I'm dead serious, muchacho," Kelly said.

"Then prove it, right here," Cody McGwire said boldly. Kelly felt a strong surge of anticipation in her underwater cunt.

"For real, bro?" she giggled. "You wanna make some amateur porn, with no cameras around?"

"If you're up to challenge. I dare you to suck six cocks and get your pretty face all sloppy with splooge. One of them Japanese circle jerks."

"Sounds mighty fun, pardner," Kelly replied seductively, too weak to resist such a temptation. "Y'all cowboys in the mood for a backwoods bukkake?"

The lemmings agreed enthusiastically.

"All righty then. Circle the wagons, boys."

She was diving right into her first gangbang. A baptism by fire in water, symbolically burning away her fucked-up childhood. The cowboys formed a tight ring around her hot body, and she dropped to her knees on the slimy lake bottom with the water coming up to her navel.

"I'll start with Mister McGwire, because I like his attitude, and I love long fucking dongs."

She shoved his ten-inch manhood to the back of her throat, gagging right off the bat. She grabbed the shaft at the halfway point and bobbed her head back and forth at a rapid clip while groaning loudly.

"Damn, girl, you ain't lying. You're an all-star cocksucker," Cody McGwire growled.

"That bitch'll win gold at the oral olympics," Chet remarked.

Cody M. grabbed her head with both hands and made her go faster.

"Change up!" Blake shouted. Kelly scooted over to Blake and sucked his much smaller manhood. Everyone else stroked their sticks impatiently.

"Bite me, bitch!" Blake barked. Kelly nibbled that dick like a chicken wing, then she whipped her head back and forth, slurping like hell. She was submissive more often than dominant with tough men, and she needed more and more and more.

"Change up!" Pablo shouted, and she scooted in his direction.

"Oh goody. I'm hungry for a Mexican burrito."

She chowed down on his Latinx meat while working her clit underwater. A raving aquaphile nymphomaniac.

"Santa mierda, ¡esta perra chupa la mejor polla de todas!" Pablo growled.

"Hey Google, what the fuck did that guy just say?" Chet said to an imaginary phone. Pablo grabbed her head and skull-fucked her brains out. Meanwhile, Highfly the horse whinnied at a bald eagle circling in the sky.

"Change up!" Chet shouted.

Kelly worked her way around the circle, deep-throating the other ranch dudes and wishing someone was filming the action. She finally returned to her favorite buckaroo.

"I'm giving Mister McGwire some extra time, because he fucking deserves it."

She gave him some bonus loving, gagging repeatedly.

"Hey Kelly, I heard another rumor about you," Blake said. "I heard you're a real kinky freak."

"Damn right. I love getting whipped by horses."

"Hot damn. I wanna whip the shit out of that dirty caballo," Rafael beamed.

"I second that motion," Cody McGwire said.

Blake grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her up on her feet. "Come on, you naughty little pony. We're taking you back to the stable and breaking your wild spirit."

"Oh goody!" she beamed girlishly. "My first gangbang and my first gang-whoopin'."

Cody M. scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the hundred year-old stable, leaving a trail of water on a dry golden barley field. The dimly lit stable was refreshingly cool. Two brown colts and one white mare stood like statues in their stalls. The pungent aroma of equine excrement strangely increased her arousal. He set her down in front of a ladder that led up to a hay loft, and the ranch hands lined up like starving dogs.

"Tie her hands above her head with that rope," ordered Cody McGwire. Chet and Pablo grabbed a hemp rope that dangled from the rafters. Kelly put her hands together above her head, and they strung her up like a prisoner in a medieval dungeon.

"Get her feet too," Cody M. grunted. "I want that bitch fucking helpless."

Blake grabbed another length of rope and a wooden horse yoke, pushed her legs apart, and tied her ankles to the rusty metal loops on the antique implement. A makeshift spreader bar. Her pussy dripped in wild anticipation. Cody Jackson went to a shelf full of horse accessories and picked out a genuine leather riding crop.

"Striking the first blow, eh Cody J?" Kelly cooed. "You're the meanest dog in the pack."

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking hick slut!" He whipped her hard on her left ass cheek, and her yelping response made the horses skitter in their stalls.

"Fuck yeah, whip the shit out of me! I fucking love it!"

He swung the crop five more times, leaving six magenta stripes on her pale posterior. Shockwaves rippled throughout her body, continuing up the rope toward the hay loft. Everyone else went to the shelf and picked out more toys. Kelly giggled despite the pain.

"Wipe that smile off your face, Pinkie Pie," grunted Cody McGwire. He whipped her on the tits with a leather bullwhip, and her smile turned to a grimace. "You're a bad fucking pony, but we're gonna set you straight."

Whassh! Whassh! Whassh! Whassh!

"Si, si, we will take your ass back a la escuela," Rafael said. He swung a thick rope with a strong underhand motion, lashing her pussy and asshole.

He swung it six more times at the same spot, and she squealed like a stepped-on cat. He swung the rope at her tits five times, turning them a solid red. Pablo stepped in with another riding crop and wailed away at her pussy and washboard abs.

"¡Puta chica blanca sucia, piensas que puedes salirte con la suya con cualquier cosa! ¡Estoy jodidamente harto de ti perras!"

Chet laughed without understanding a single word of that. He nudged Pablo aside and whooped her ass cheeks with a red bullwhip, over and over and over. Kelly couldn't take it anymore, but she couldn't say so. Something deep inside her mind forced her to see everything through to the bitter end. High ambition and a high pain threshold. She was really "going places."

Blake got her tits and ass even redder with a lasso, and then he noticed some pigeon feathers lying on the dirt floor.

"This little pony has learned her lesson, boys," Blake said. "Let's have some fun with her pinkie pie."

He tickled her twat mercilessly with the gray feathers, making her laugh giddily. He spread her labia as wide as he could and tickled deep inside, driving her insane.

"Damn, bitch. You're tickled pink about me."

"Keep going, Blake," Cody McGwire ordered. "Make that pony piss like a race horse."

Everyone else picked up a feather and joined in with Blake, gang-tickling her gaping vagina. Her girlish laughter turned to loud throaty gasps, and her full bladder finally imploded, blasting a yellow geyser eight feet across the stable. It felt like she was having three orgasms at once. Her high-decibel screaming made the horses rear and whinny.

"Fuck yeah, that bitch is like Young Faithful!" Cody McGwire cheered.

"Bad girl, Kelly," Blake said sternly. "Very bad girl! Eighteen years old, and still wetting the bed." He smacked her piss-soaked cunt, and she shrieked in masochistic delight. He smacked it five more times, and she reached the absolute breaking point.

"Stop fucking around, boys!" she shouted. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

"With pleasure, Miss Cross," Cody Jackson crowed.

"Si, si, let's pound that sweet cowgirl snatch." Rafael beamed. "A country-fresh pandilla follar."

"Let's ride that pony like a stallion. Cut her down and get her saddled up on that table," Cody McGwire ordered. They untied her from the ceiling and the yoke, and tied a leather horse bridle around her head, fastening the bit between her teeth to silence her tongue. He bent her over a wooden table covered with spare saddles. They grabbed some more rope bound her firmly to the table with her ass in the air.

"The alpha male gets first dibs," Cody McGwire grunted. He grabbed the rope around the small of her back and slammed his big horse cock up her tight honey-hole, making her groan through a gagged mouth.

"Fuck yeah, keep pounding me just like that!" she screamed, but it came out as garbled nonsense. He fucked her hard and relentlessly while smacking her ass cheeks repeatedly.

"Change up!" Chet shouted.

Cody M. pulled out and Chet took his place, jackhammering her in a steady pash-pash-pash-pash-pash-pash. She squirted again on a leather saddle.

"You better have multiple orgasms with us, like a good porn star," Chet said.

"Step aside, man," Raphael said. "I'll give her número dos."

Rafael fucked her even harder and faster, but she managed to hold out a little longer before another shuddering climax.

"Time for número tres, motherfucker!" Cody Jackson growled. He shoved Rafael aside, slammed his prick up her pussy, and kept going like a battering ram. Making it hurt so good. The lake water had mostly evaporated from his body; replaced by sweat on a sizzling afternoon.

"Gimme a fucking riding crop!"

Blake gave him one, and he lashed the back of her shoulders with authority.

"Giddy-up, you fucking horse-bitch!"

He picked up the pace and whipped her some more. The pain pushed her over the edge, and she squirted yet again.

"Change up!" Blake shouted.

"My turn, hombres," Pablo said. "This pony needs a rein for her bridle." He grabbed another rope and tied it to the rope that held the horse bridle in place around her head. He tugged back on the makeshift rein and fucked her at a moderate pace.

"You having fun, bitch?" Pablo asked Kelly.

"Uh-huh," she replied through the bit between her teeth.

"I can't hear you, bitch."

"Uh-huh!"

"Louder!"

"Uh-huh!"

"LOUDER!"

"UH-HUH!"

He shifted into high gear and spanked her even more. She came a fifth time, but her glands were empty.

"My turn!" Blake grunted. Pablo pulled out reluctantly, and Blake grabbed the reins with a sly grin.

"I'm gonna fuck this horse in the ass."

He shoved his seven-inch penis through her anal sphincter, and her bound body convulsed on the table in abject ecstasy. He screwed her royally, and she moaned like hell.

"Git 'er asshole real good, Blake," Chet cheered. "Brokeback Mountain style."

Blake grabbed the riding crop next to her left breast.

"Giddy up, Kinky Kelly!" he growled, then he added ten more red stripes to her back. He fucked her in the asshole for three solid minutes, then he pulled out abruptly.

"Let's cut her loose and get some cum on her face."

"Fuck yeah," Cody McGwire agreed. "Let's play some smooth jizz for the lady."

They freed her from bondage, and Cody M. carried her out of the stable.

"That was fucking awesome, guys. Real authentic. Where you taking me, Mister McGwire?"

"I'm taking you back to your horse, so he can see how dirty you are."

Cody set her down at the edge of the lake, near the Ponderosa pine that Highfly the horse was still bound to. The big red stallion whinnied at the sight of his female master. The cowboys circled back up in the blazing hot sunshine, and Kelly dropped to her knees on the golden barley.

"Me first," Cody M. grunted. He jerked his huge prick with both hands, aiming right at her big brown eyes. "Tilt your head back, Kinky Kelly."

She tilted her head back and took his load with a sweet smile on her face, savoring this amazing moment to recall during all the hard times to come, down the road. Her vision was completely clouded with thick white stuff, so she couldn't tell who the next wad came from. Or the one after that. Or...

She counted number eight as it hit her chin and oozed all the way down between her thighs.

"I want more!" she shouted. "Gimme some more splooge, Mister McGwire!"

"Yes, ma'am."

He grabbed her brown hair and busted the other nut at point-blank range, clouding her vision all over again. Everyone else gave her a second helping, much to her delight.

"Gee-zus Christ, what a mess," Cody Jackson remarked. "We better give this pony a bath."

They picked her up by her arms and legs and carried her into the shallow end of lake.

"Let's throw her in, boys," Cody J. said. "On the count of three. One... two... three!"

They hurled her into the water with great force. The impact was beyond exhilarating. The cool water stung harshly on her many whip marks, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Embracing her fate. She was truly a woman now, leaving her painful past behind and riding into the sunrise. She swam toward the deep end and gazed at the western horizon, where her dreams lay waiting.

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
119 Followers