Kelly's Kinky Halloween

Story Info
Kelly just turned 18, and she’s ready to whip some cock.
1.5k words
4.1
11.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers

A foggy Halloween night in Butte, Montana. Kelly Cross was in a very kinky mood on her eighteenth birthday. She was finally old enough to fuck any adult man (or woman) she wanted, whenever she wanted. A flaming hot goth girl, ready to light up the town. Her new boyfriend Jake Savage was also barely legal. He took her out to a costume party, wearing a Frank-N-Furter "sweet transvestite" costume while Kelly wore a skimpy bondage harness from kink.com. She literally couldn't get any sexier.

"Damn, honey!" her friend Carrie exclaimed. "You're begging for a #MeToo snafu!"

"Bring it on," Kelly replied proudly. "I'm eighteen now, and I'm gonna make the whole world pay for my fucked-up childhood."

She hit the dance floor in Carrie's living room, gyrating like hell to crappy techno music. Those high school boys couldn't stop staring at her tits and ass, barely covered with black leather in the most conservative state in America. Girls also admired her, and not just the LGBTQIA+ "Fuck the patriarchy!" ones. Jake twerked her ass like a twerk machine, and then he wandered over to Raven, a purple-haired freshman at Butte High School. He flirted like crazy with that emo witch in a Hermione costume. Kelly frowned while fingering her pentagram necklace, looking forward to getting her boy-toy out of that Rocky Horror get-up and whipping him raw.

She got buzzed on dirt-cheap beer and twerked on Jake's ass. She finally dragged him out of Carrie's house, and they cruised through town in his cheap Korean car with the windows down, passing plenty of trick-or-treaters. She played "Reign in Blood" by Slayer on her phone while floating her right hand through the fog.

"Tricking-or-treating is a really stupid tradition, when you stop and think about it," Jake mused. "Even stupider than passing Valentines."

"Yeah, whatever," Kelly murmured. She stroked his black leather vest and black leather panties. "I'm so fucking hot, baby. I wanna turn a trick on your ass."

"That's right, Kinky Kelly. You're a naughty fucking whore."

"You're the naughty one, boy. I'm gonna punish you real fucking hard."

"Punish me at my house. My parents are at a party, and they won't be back till midnight."

"Great idea, Frank-N-Furter." (She didn't feel like going back to her own depressing house with her drunk-ass father.)

Jake drove to his parent's house on Maverick Lane, parking behind a truck with a bumper sticker that read: "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowgirl."

"Let's go upstairs and play with your parent's toys," Kelly beamed. "I'm gonna whoop you like your daddy whoops your momma."

"I'll race you up there!"

Kelly beat him up the stairs, ripped off his costume, and handcuffed him to a brass headboard.

"Make it hurt, bitch."

"You will address me as Mistress!"

"Yes, Mistress."

She lit some candles that were scattered around the bedroom, and played "Cowboys from Hell" by Pantera on her phone.

"Some vintage glam metal to set the mood," she mused. She took off her leather bra and thong, leaving the leather harness straps fastened around her slender torso. She tossed her jet-black hair and browsed a shelf full of kinky accoutrements.

"I think I'll try the kitty."

She picked out a red cat o' nine tails and got right down to business, lashing his ripped chest. She wasn't very strong, but she still made it hurt, making him rattle those brass bars.

"You're a naughty boy, screwing around with slutty goth girls!"

She whipped his chest three more times, and he groaned in half-pain, half-pleasure. It was a logical form of therapy after her cowboy daddy whipped her like a stallion for ten fucking years.

"I don't screw around any more, Mistress. You're the only goth girl for me."

"Bullshit! Guys like you never learn. You just keep fucking up until you're fucking done."

She whipped his chest six more times.

"Are you cheating on me with Raven, that fucking skank freshman?"

"No, Mistress. I'm your loyal slave."

"Don't fucking lie to me! You were flirting like hell with that purple-haired witch."

She twisted both his nipples. He groaned loudly and rattled the bars louder.

"I'm not banging her, Mistress! I fucking swear! We were just talking about Halloween Kills."

"Well, you better not touch her, you hear me? You're fucking mine!"

She whipped his chest ten times in rapid succession. He clearly enjoyed it, as evidenced by his erect penis.

"Naughty boy, getting a hard-on just thinking about that goddamn witch."

She whipped him square on the dick, and he buckled in agony.

"God, you crazy fucking bitch!"

"You're a crazy fucking bitch!"

She whipped it twenty times in a blur of red leather, stinging every square inch. Getting nice and wet between her own legs. She worked her clit with one hand while whipping his balls with the other.

"Tell me that hurts so good!"

He hesitated, and she whipped his prick even harder.

"Fucking say it!"

"That hurts so good, Mistress! Make it hurt some more!"

She grabbed a stainless steel "cock wheel" and tortured his totem pole, rolling the spiky silver wheel around the tip several times. She pushed it straight down the pee-hole, savoring his abject misery.

"Mercy, Mistress! Pineapple!"

That was their safe word, for lack of a better word.

"All right, I've had my fun. It's party time."

She slid his tortured prick into her tight little snatch, and fucked him like a furious cowgirl. She'd already lost her virginity two hundred times over, but now she was popping her legal cherry.

"You will not cum without my permission, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Cowboys from Hell" concluded on her phone, and "Cemetery Gates" began. Her breasts bounced wildly between a leather X with a metal loop in the middle, and her ass cheeks made a loud steady smacking sound on his linebacker hips. Like a typical eighteen year-old, it didn't take him long to reach the boiling point.

"Oh god. Please take these cuffs off and let me cum on your face!"

"Please, Mistress!"

"Please, Mistress!"

She quickly freed her prisoner, and dropped to her knees on the floor of his parent's bedroom. The red shag carpeting was riddled with white stains. He tilted his head toward the ceiling, let out a weird screech, and covered her face with that good hot white stuff. It ruined her goth makeup, but she didn't care.

Jake savored the afterglow for a minute, and then he step behind her and put her in a judo hold.

"Hey, what the fuck?"

"Turnaround is fair play, Kinky Kelly. You're under arrest for prostitution. You have the right to remain silent, but I'm making damn sure you do."

He grabbed the handcuffs and bound her hands behind her back.

"You're gonna pay for this, you fucking asshole!"

"Shut the fuck up," he muttered. He grabbed a red ball mouth gag and fastened it around her head, making her shut the fuck up. He pulled her up to her feet and shoved her face-down on the mattress.

"A cat o' nine tails is too gentle for a girl like you. I'm gonna use a big fucking spanking paddle."

She groaned in faux distress, loving his macho posturing. His father's favorite toy was a square-foot slab of hardened leather, attached to a thick leather-wrapped handle with metal spikes at the top.

"Damn, this thing is bad-ass," he remarked.

Thwack!

"Ahhhhh!"

Thwack!

"Ahhh-ha-ha-haaaa!"

He thwacked her ass viciously eight more times.

"Want some more?"

She nodded in the affirmative. "Uh-huh!"

"No pineapple for you, eh? No Pina Coladas?"

She shook her head in the negative. "Ah-ah!"

He spanked her five more times, then he flipped her over roughly and whacked her twat with a leather slapper, over and over. She never felt so alive on All Hallow's Eve. She couldn't wait to ditch this Montana hellhole and move to L.A. to become a porn star. Getting paid to fuck hundreds of hot guys (or girls) sounded like a sweet deal. In the meantime, she had to settle for Mister Savage. He grabbed an Indiana Jones bullwhip and grinned devilishly.

"I'm gonna whoop you like my daddy whoops my momma."

He bullwhipped her twelve times on her tits and belly. Not hard enough to draw blood, but more than enough to hurt. It seemed like a rite of passage into womanhood. She took the pain quietly as long as she could, to prove she was strong enough to take on the world. She finally howled in genuine distress.

"What's wrong, Kinky Kelly? Are you getting thirsty for a Pina Colada?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Me too. Spread your legs nice and wide, and I'll get the blender out."

She spread her legs as wide as she could for him. He picked out a purple vibrator and a pink foot-long dildo, and used them simultaneously on her clitoris and vagina, bringing her to the best orgasm of her young life. Everything seemed amazing in the heart of the Badlands.

"Trick or treat, bitch!"

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers