Kelly's Kinky Horse Play

Story Info
A cowgirl domme treats her boyfriend like a plow horse.
2.4k words
3.94
13.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers

"Kelly's Kinky Horse Play"

by J.D. Savanyu

(Part three of the Kelly Kross saga)

Kelly Kross was feeling kinky on a perfect summer day, on her boyfriend's thousand-acre ranch. She saddled up Highfly while Casey Tibbs saddled up Traveler. She spurred her big red stallion into action, climbing a steep wooded hill next to her cowboy lover on his smaller brown animal. She finally found a man who made her feel alive in more ways than one, and now she had to cut him down to size. With whips and riding crops, of course.

They rode along the rim of a steep ravine at the northern edge of the ranch, somewhere in western Montana, hearing the muffled sound of a rushing stream two hundred feet below. They paused to clear out several trees that fell on the trail during yesterday's thunderstorm. All that hacking and sawing inspired her toward a different kind of manual labor. The bulging equine muscles between her legs made her even hornier.

Halloween was exactly two months away, and so was her nineteenth birthday. She planned to celebrate the dual occasion with some epic BDSM action at a costume orgy. She'd already fucked two hundred guys over the past six years (and fifty girls, when she was drunk enough.)

"Time for your sub training, Casey," she beamed while guiding Highfly back toward the stables.

"Whatever, Kelly," he grunted.

"I'm gonna treat you like a horse, and make you my bitch."

"This cowboy can't be broken, babe."

"Even the wildest horse can be broken. Let's put these stallions back in the stable, and get you saddled up."

"You been watching too much of that kink.com bullshit."

Casey brought Traveler to a halt and dismounted onto amber waves of barley.

"If you don't learn your lesson, you ain't gettin' no dessert tonight."

He sighed defeatedly. "Whatever, Kelly."

"Good boy," Kelly beamed while getting off her trusty steed. "I'm gonna make a Derby winner out of you."

She opened the stable doors and led Highfly toward a twelve-by-twelve cedar stall. An orange tabby cat swooped down from the hayloft with a dead rat between its jaws, spooking Traveler. Casey calmed him down skillfully and eased him into the adjacent stall. He was twelve years older than Kelly, and his refined cowboy mystique melted her barely legal heart like butter.

She went to a shelf full of riding accessories and grabbed a genuine leather riding whip and a bunch of farm rope. Then she went over to a small two-wheeled horse cart and shot her boyfriend a sly grin.

"Come on, horsey. Take off those silly clothes so I can admire your big muscles."

Casey grunted indignantly, and obeyed her order with a typical bemused smirk. Kelly's face lit up when his sizable penis emerged from his boxers.

"What a big cock you have, horsey!"

"All the better to pound your pussy with."

"Horses don't talk, so shut your trap."

"Whatever," Casey grunted. The wind picked up across the Montana Badlands, wafting fresh mountain air into the stable and clearing out the rustic aroma of horse shit.

"It's such a nice day, horsey. I think I'll tie you up to that carriage and go for a little ride." She nudged her naked lover toward a small one-seat riding carriage that looked like a relic from the Wild West. She tied a makeshift harness around Casey's torso, and connected it to the leather bridle straps that dangled from the front of the carriage.

"There you go, horsey," she cooed sweetly while stroking his ripped pecs. "We're all ready for an afternoon promenade."

"Shut the fuck up," Casey muttered.

"You shut the fuck up!"

She whipped him three times on the chest with the riding crop, and he recoiled in pain.

"I better silence that big mouth with a little steel."

Kelly grabbed a metal horse bit from the shelf and shoved it in his mouth, rendering his voice unintelligible. She fastened it securely around his head with rope and attached a leather rein near his neck, with the other end hooked next to the leather seat.

"Now you look even more like a farm colt," she giggled. "Whinny for me, boy."

He snarled at her through the makeshift mouthgag.

"I said whinny!"

She whipped the back of his shoulders with the riding crop, and he uttered a light "reee-heh-heh-heh."

She whipped him again. "Louder."

"Reee-heh-heh-heh."

She whipped him again. "Louder!"

"Reee-heh-heh-heh!"

She whipped him again. "LOUDER!"

"REEE-HEH-HEH-HEH!"

Highfly and Traveler turned their heads curiously while Kelly giggled like a country schoolgirl.

"Good boy. Now listen up. I'm a hard fucking domme, and I demand total discipline from my subs. Do you promise to be my loyal little horsey, and do everything I fucking say?"

"Uh-huh."

"Uh-huh," she murmured pleasantly while climbing aboard the carriage. She grabbed the reins with one hand, and grabbed a riding whip with the other. She deliver a solid lash to the back of his shoulders.

"Yah, horsey!"

Casey just stood there in comical disbelief.

"Yah means get moving, ya fuckin' idiot!"

She whipped him again, and he grunted angrily. He put one foot in front of the other, and the carriage lurched into action, rolling slowly toward the barnyard. This was the first time she ever tried dominatrix horse play, but she fantasized about it ever she was fourteen. It started as an idle revenge fantasy during those long dark nights with her abusive alcoholic cowboy father. She was all grown up now, and making the whole world pay for her fucked-up childhood.

The carriage emerged into the glorious sunshine, making her power trip feel even better.

"I love how the sunshine gleams on your bare ass."

"Ree-hee-hee-hee," he muttered through the bit. She gazed around at the gorgeous Montana scenery and saw a gaggle of Canada geese swimming in a small lake. Turning her head to the left, she saw a brown colt and a white mare chewing hay in a fenced-in pasture.

"Everything looks better from a horse-drawn carriage. Even better when the horse is two-legged."

"Fuh yoo, beff," he muttered softly.

"Yah, horsey!" She whipped him harder on the ass. "Pick up the pace to a steady trot."

His leg muscles were strong as steel, yet he struggled to pull two hundred pounds of wood and another hundred pounds of flesh and bone across a yard that was recently softened by an inch of rain.

"Turn right, horsey." She yanked the reins toward the lake, and he grunted louder. His glutes and quads sprang into high definition with every step. It made her hot under the collar, and wet between her legs. She slipped her left hand underneath her blue jeans and squeezed her clit while humming pleasantly.

The carriage slowly approached the water. Casey got sweatier and sweatier, and his breath got louder and louder. He started slowing down, so she whipped him again on the back of his shoulders.

"Never slow down without my permission, ya fuckin' turd kicker!"

"Reee-hee-hee-hee!" he replied angrily while resuming the steady trot. Two minutes later, he finally reached the lake. Kelly pulled back on the reins, jerking his head up toward a pure blue sky.

"Whoa, horsey. Whoooa," she said soothingly. She tossed her shiny brown hair, dismounted the carriage, and admired the shiny Rocky Mountain water next to her sweat-drenched cowboy lover. "Pulling a cart is hard work, eh horsey?"

"Uh-huh."

"You must be getting thirsty."

"Uh-huh."

"Let's get you a nice cold drink."

She untied him from the carriage and led him to the edge of the lake. He gave her a very confused look.

"Go ahead, drink up," she grunted, gesturing toward the lake. He scowled at her with his gagged mouth.

"I said drink up!"

She shoved him down on his knees on the muddy edge, and he growled in sheer frustration. But of course he followed her order, crawling in deeper and lapping the lake water awkwardly through the metal bit. She cackled in sadistic delight while her pussy buzzed in wild anticipation. She took off all her clothes and tucked them beneath the carriage seat. The warm western sun felt so good against her well-toned S-shaped body. Casey crawled back to dry land with a thoroughly indignant expression.

"Good boy. You're doing well so far, but you still have a lot to learn." She grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the pasture. "I'm taking you up to the breaking pen and teaching you how to be a good stallion."

Kelly grabbed some more rope and the riding crop, and steered him into a round grassy lawn with a metal pole in the middle, surrounded by a wooden fence. Designed for the first phase of horse training, when the beasts are still young and malleable. She nudged him against the center pole with a rotating hinge for tying horses to, like a primitive merry-go-round. She tied the rope around his body and the pole, completely immobilizing him. She admired her work while tapping her clit with the leather riding crop.

"Now then," she uttered haughtily, getting more into the character of a stern masculine riding instructor. "Breaking a green is no easy task. You have to slowly 'deprogram' the animal until its wild spirit is completely erased. It takes a gentle yet firm touch, and a lot of patience. Whipping the shit out of a stubborn horse will accomplish absolutely nothing."

She went right up to Casey and scowled in his ruggedly handsome face.

"But guess what, Mister Tibbs?"

"Huh?"

She shot him an evil grin. "You ain't a horse."

She swung the riding crop hard, striking his left nipple with a satisfying kaashh! He groaned and thrashed his tightly bound body in vain. She countered with another firm blow on his right nipple.

"Fuh yoo!" he shouted through the bit.

"No, fuck you!"

She whipped him twelve more times on the chest, painting a jagged pattern of pink stripes. Meanwhile, a real horse whinnied in the adjacent pasture.

"Ahhh-ha-ha-ha! Muh-duh-fuh-da!"

"Shut the fuck up, you lousy sub. You better learn some obedience toward your mistress, or she won't be spreading her legs for you no more."

She whipped him some more, and his dick rose to a full ten inches. She swung downward, striking the top of the tip and making him squeal.

"You heard me loud and clear, boy. If you don't shape up and fly right, this big fucking prick will get mighty lonely."

She struck each side of the tip with sweeping swings, then she delivered ten underhand blows on the highly sensitive lower part, making him squeal even louder.

"Oh yeah, that's the sweet spot!" she cackled. "So many nerve endings clustered in that one tiny delicate spot. Did you know that women have twice as many nerve endings, right here?" She pointed at the fleshy hood right above her puffed-out vagina. She whipped his sweet spot five more times, savoring his agony. She paused to let him catch his breath, then she got right up in his grill again, sliding his thick manhood between her wet thighs.

"Have you learned your lesson, cowboy?"

"Uh-huh," he murmured.

"You don't sound very sincere. Are you fucking lying to me?"

He shook his head. "Ah-ah!"

"I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth." She untied the steel bit and removed it from his mouth, dropping it on the grass. "Have you learned your sub lesson?"

"Fuck yeah, mistress. I'm your loyal stallion. You can ride me wherever you fucking want."

"That's more like it," she beamed. "I'm gonna ride you like a monkey."

Kelly grabbed the metal pole above his head, wrapped her legs around his waist, pushed his dick up into her pussy, and bounced up and down at a moderate tempo.

"Fuck yeah, bitch," he growled. "I love it when you do these crazy porn star positions."

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking shitface!"

She picked up the pace while moaning loudly, with no one else around to hear it in a two-mile radius. Just a bunch of horses.

"You better not cum without my permission."

"Yes, mistress."

She soon reached a climax that literally shattered the Badlands. She caught her breath for a minute, then she pulled out and dropped to her knees on the grassy breaking pen.

"I want to taste my cum on your cowboy cock."

She deep-throated his tortured dick, gagging repeatedly.

"Fuck yeah. Fucking choke on it, cowgirl!"

She gagged ten more times, then she grabbed that that thing as hard as she could and jerked it as fast as she could.

"Permission to cum, mistress," he whined.

"Not yet, boy."

The brutal handjob kept going and going. He groaned louder and louder.

"Please mistress, let me fucking cum!"

"Not yet!"

"Fuck you, bitch!"

He fired hard without permission, hitting her painfully on the left eyeball. She laughed in disbelief as the rest of her face got glazed like a Krispy Kreme Cruller.

"Oh my god. You naughty little boy!"

She smacked his dick fifteen times with both hands, spiking his pleasure with more pain. Then she grabbed the riding crop, rubbed it all over her oozing face, and put the messy slapper right next to his mouth.

"Lick your splooge off my leather, horsey."

He scowled at her, and licked it off reluctantly.

"Suck it like a dick."

He scowled at her yet again.

"Come on, go to town on my favorite toy."

His channeled his anger onto her toy, whipping his head back and forth on the stick while growling fiercely. She finally pulled it out of his mouth, and shot him a sweet smile.

"You're a good horsey, Casey."

"Am I broken yet, babe?"

"Hell no. It takes five weeks to finish a green. You ain't even a halter broke yet."

"Five weeks? God damn. I can't wait to get my diploma."

"Shut up, cowboy," she giggled.

She wiped all that jizz off her face, licked it off her hands, and swallowed it with a satisfied hum. Then she wrapped her arms around his body and the metal pole, and kissed him tenderly. She wanted to savor this feeling as long as possible, before she untied him and let him revert to a cliché macho buckaroo. Kelly Kross loved that fleeting sense of total control in the male-dominated ranching industry. A renegade feminist in the new Wild West, needing more and more and more...

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers