Kelly's Submission Learning Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly's sexual enslavement continues.
1.8k words
4.15
11.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
169 Followers

The ritual I was subjected to on my first day in captivity, when my husband turned me over to his benefactor for forgiveness of his debts, was repeated almost identically, with slight variations, but it followed the same pattern for the four days the yacht of my Lord continued on a journey towards the destination I was unaware of, consisting of me being subjected by him to fucks and tortures, then still small and light on my body, but anticipating new brutalities on earth, where his dominion over me would grow to levels that I could have ever imagined.

While on board, just the two of us, at any time he wished - on a whim, to test my submission and limits or for pure pleasure - I was stripped, put all naked and used, used by him to have sex, an activity in which he was insatiable, and even inexperienced in fucking, I did not imagine that a man could have such a great erotic appetite, as well as being subjected to torments, with various scourges and punishments. Still mild and far from what awaited me in his homeland, he warned me with an ironic smile.

On the yacht, naked, I had handcuffs around my wrists and ankles, chains and ropes applied to my body in any way he wished. My nipples and also the intimate lips, the fleshy contours of the pussy slit, were trapped and tightened with clamps of claws, small pointed teeth that pierced and penetrated the flesh, producing, in addition to the intense pain when placed, an aching sensation and distressing permanent while they remained in me. Not letting me forget for a moment that I was the object of pleasure and torture of a stranger with whom my husband had exchanged me in settlement of his debt.

Tied, immobilized and with jagged metallic presses squeezing the nipples of the breasts and the labia majora and minora of the vagina, I was slapped by my Lord, on the face, breasts and genitals, tortured with squeezes and pinches, whipped until I was all marked and with huge red welts and some cuts with blood oozing on various parts of the body.

Only when I was like this, tortured and in pain, were sexual relations performed.

He fucked me, entered me, penetrated the hard cock with force, taking pleasure in simulating raping me, fucking me as if I were a bitch, whore, slut.

Saying that he did this to test myself, to check my conscious willingness to be mistreated, so that I would be well prepared and ready for the strongest and most daring evils and cruel pleasures that would follow, when I was handed over, by whim or money, to the his friends and clients.

In the days I spent there, I was subjected to no less than a dozen torture sessions and twice as sexually fucked, as he enjoyed me in bed, as a woman, at least twice in each encounter.

Describing them all would be boring, because as the Marquis de Sade rightly said in The Philosophy in the Alcove, the continued sex scenes are always repetitive and narrating them all in detail soon tires and bores the reader because they are all the same.

What he really liked was hitting. He took pleasure in hearing the whip crack through the air and hit my skin hard and loud, hurting. And fuck, of course. She never stopped using me sexually after being mistreated.

He liked to whip my body, always when I was naked, sometimes in front, sometimes behind, leaving huge red streaks and droplets of blood on the pale skin. The beatings could be with a thick and wide leather belt or with various whips, which he wielded vigorously, some with small steel balls at the ends of the straps, making the blows more painful in a way that only someone who has been beaten with metallic balls can knows the cruel and almost unbearable pain it is. Something so dramatic and dangerous that it requires an extraordinary sense of responsibility, self-control, perfect dosage of strength and energy and the places to be reached.

The spheres applied to the ends of the whip strips can seriously damage and even kill the victim, if it hits sensitive parts or is repeatedly applied to vital organs.

My Lord knew this and knew well the handling of the scourge, as he never used it on the face or on the kidneys and liver. And in the other parts, he applied the bearable force at each point, so that hitting my buttocks, he came with great energy, but if the target was the pussy, it can be said that he did it almost smoothly, if the expression can be applied. to sadistic activity. Just brushing my sexual organ, crashing into it without much impact, causing displeasure, contusing slightly, even hurting a little, without risk or permanent damage.

This care of his, the permanent control of actions studied and well carried out, had the effect of making me like the punishments and want them, feeling safe and confident, knowing that I was under the control and command of a responsible professional sadist, who He knew his limits and respected mine. Punishments were applied for pleasure and not for unhealthy delight.

I already fearlessly awaited the punishments and when I got naked and was tied, chained, my sensitive parts tied with jagged clips, I received with resignation the strong blows of the whips that hit my flesh with burning and intense pain. Knowing that at the right moment, the beating would cease. And then there would be the rape. The violence of sexual abuse, of the non-consensual fucks he subjected me to.

It was, thus, four days of travel.

Slave, captive, mere object of use and pleasure, I always went for pleasure. I had orgasms that flooded my entire body. And wet the pussy.

There is a change in the relationship. He was no longer the one who owned me and held me as a slave. I gave myself to him. I voluntarily surrendered control of my body to the man who would vilify it, subjecting me to experiences of pain, humiliation, embarrassment, mistreatment, possession, use and sexual abuse.

Anyway, after four days of pains and pleasures for me, which I was already getting used to and enjoying, we arrived on a Friday at an island, very busy, with casinos and social effervescence, predominantly dark population, mixing religions and cults of primitive styles, many practitioners of macumba, in an atmosphere of great sensuality and license.

On the first night, dressed by my Lord's servant, as instructed by him, in a white satin dress, very short and only him, without panties or bra, I was put in the back seat of a car and driven to a clearing in a grove near the beach where a hundred people were and handed over to my Lord, who was in the company of several friends and some women.

There, a kind of ritual was developed, black men and women, half naked, in frenetic and luxurious dances to the sound of drums, electrifying and sexually stimulating the audience. Women spread their legs wide while dancing and raised those and arms. Men made copulation gestures with them, throwing their groins forward simulating fuck thrusts, exposing dicks summarily covered by just a few strips of cloth between their legs.

Dancing like this, they circulated among the audience, rhythmically rubbing their covered sticks against the crotch of the women who were watching. Leaving an atmosphere of seduction and licentiousness permeating the already quite excited audience. Several of them, half-naked black men, came up to me rubbing the cloths with their limbs inside my thighs. As I was without panties, which some of them even managed to notice, they put their dicks between my thighs with more precision and pressure, moving a lot. Forcing me to accept the contact of their arousing dark bodies over my naked pussy, being able to feel how big and bulky their cocks were.

Everyone applauded and there was a lot of drinking.

Many men, all dark, who were with my Lord, took advantage of the party to run their hands over me and I didn't know how many, or which black hands felt my breasts, went down my back to my buttocks and some even daringly darted under the my short dress, stroking and groping my pussy and buttocks. My Lord smiled and approved. Enjoying watching the dancers rub up against me and his friends groping and fondling me.

Sometimes he would lift up my short dress so his friends could see how naked his little whore was. They took in my pubic area and buttocks, their eyes focused mainly on between my legs, where the light, blonde slit highlighted, all in an exhibitionist, shameless, and slutty way. My Lord fully enjoying and approving of my shameless display, with frequent exposure of the most intimate parts of my body. I could see that this excited him a lot. Already knowing, by the contract signed between him and my husband, that he had the idea and the right to share me. I just imagined there at that moment, in front of the environment of lust and licentiousness, if it was with some of those black men who were there, groping me, caressing, fondling me.

I soon found out that I was right in that conclusion.

We left before the party ended, when my Lord decided to leave and learned from the conversations I heard that the drumming and frenzied rites would go on until morning.

In the car, in the backseat with him, with the windows closed, but in the presence of the driver, he ordered me to take off my dress. I was completely naked. With my Lord caressing me, twisting my breasts, pinching my thighs. I had to jack off his dick and suck it.

Me already adapting to the new reality, which, for the time being, was still monogamous, in a kind of threesome with my absent husband and the eastern creditor using me, submitting me to some moderate cruelty on my body and sex. He had started my open approach to other men there in the macumba, men who touched me a lot, felt my body a lot, but it still hadn't reached the moment of him to share my body even more sexually with others.

But there being no doubt about what I was, his sex slave. Which, by the contract he had made with my husband, gave him the right to share my body with other people whenever he wanted.

And there with him, in the car, naked, I had an unusual feeling. With only three months of marriage and only then having ceased to be a virgin, with the dicks of only two men having penetrated me, a very strong sexual impulse took hold in me that gave rise to the desire to want my body to be shared. I had seen all those black males dancing half naked on the beach and I wanted my Lord to give me to others. I wanted to be his servant, his slave, available for male pleasure. Whatever they were.

I wanted it, he knew I wanted it and I didn't have to wait any longer.

Robarreto
Robarreto
169 Followers