Kelsey Cums Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A polysexual wife returns after an BBC Trist.
2.7k words
3.45
16.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocking rhythmically beneath him, I opened my eyes and looked up at his beautiful brown face. "Fuck me harder, Deshawn."

He picked up his thrusting. "Oh, baby, I love it when you talk dirty. Do you say that to your husband too?"

Deshawn lifted my legs until they were over his shoulders and plunged deeper into me. I giggled. "Sometimes, depends on my mood." A wave of deep satisfying pleasure overwhelmed my senses. I turned my head and moaned into a pillow. "Oh God! Yes, yes, yes."

He continued with his long deep strokes then picked up his pace "I'm about ready to cum, babe. How about you?"

"Ahh, I've been cuming for the last twenty minutes." I'd lost count of how many earth-shattering orgasms pulsed though my body as Deshawn rocked me to my very feminine core. Still deeply embedded, Deshawn lifted off me, looked into my eyes, and kissed me. I cupped my breasts to slow their bouncing. Each time Deshawn thrust into me they bumped against my chin. It wasn't annoying but I knew that messaging my breasts would tip my black lover's control and he would flood me with his deliciously warm cum. I loved the warmth that a nice hard penis felt inside of me. Especially, a nice, long, and thick one. But I had a plane to catch, and I needed to get going. I squeezed my pussy around Deshawn's heavenly cock, looked up into his brown eyes, and said, "Come for me, lover! Come hard. I want to feel your cum coat my pussy - your pussy today."

Deshawn moaned. As he leaned forward to kiss me, I wrapped my arms around him and felt him explode deep inside me. I let go of all my control and was swept up into a wonderous orgasm that topped off the morning. I rolled him off me and pushed him onto his back. His huge cock stood up like a flagpole covered in his cum and my wetness. I grabbed his cock with one hand and drove my mouth down. I always liked milking my lovers after they cum. Our juices were salty and thick. I could never deep throat Deshawn's monster cock, but I would always try. I pumped his tool with my hand and greedily swallowed the remains of his cum.

"That's enough, Kelsey. It's too much." He gently lifted me off his cock and pulled me onto him. As was our usual practice, we kissed deep and long, our tongues swirling around our mixed juices.

Most of my lovers, and my husband, were not into tasting our combined cum but it was a great turn on for me. Deshawn seemed to like it which, I suppose, was another bond between us. I felt my blood rise as we continued to kiss but I had to break it off. I rolled off him, stood looking down, and admired his well-toned six-pack. This man was just drop dead gorgeous. Too bad I only got to fuck him once a month. Still, what a fuck! In fact, what a couple of days of fucking. I was so deliciously worn out that I would often dose off during the seminars.

Deshawn tucked his arms behind his head and looked up at me admiringly. "Well mother of three look at you. A flat tummy and not a stretch mark. Beautiful round breasts that hang way up high. You sure you nursed all your babies?"

I looked down at my full breasts. My sensitive nipples were a deep brown. My boobs still turned heads and they were larger now, a DD cup. Before I had children I was a nice full C cup. And, truth be told, they hang lower but none of my lovers complained. "Yes, I nursed all my children."

Deshawn sat up and went for my breasts, but I deftly avoided his grasping hands. "So tell me how you are in such marvelous shape."

"Genetics, a strict diet, and yoga. Now I have to get going."

"Do you have to go home to your hubby and children? You could always escape with me to some hedonistic island in paradise..."

"Deshawn, we've been through this. You're a great fuck, one I never want to give-up. But I'm not leaving my family--nor do I want to drag you away from Yolanda." I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"I'd never leave Yolonda. She'd come with us! She loves pussy almost as much as I do."

I shook my head no, stepped into the shower, and the scolding hot water cascaded over me. I soaped up a washcloth and washed my face, breasts, and my copper-colored bush. I reached around and washed my ass including the crack. We hadn't done anal this time, but I do like to be clean. Then I probed my pussy with two fingers trying to get every last drop of Deshawn out of me. It would be poor form to arrive at my husband's door still dripping from this morning. Last I shampooed my waist length red hair. It was a hassle keeping my hair this long and often I'd been tempted to cut it off to my shoulders. It was a better professional look for a woman in her late thirties but my husband, Peter, loved it. And with all my catting around it was the least I could do.

Not that Peter minded. We had been swingers our entire marriage. I told him when we were dating in college that I was polysexual. Someone who had sex with whomever we wanted - anytime we wanted. We dated through our senior year and as graduation approached, he asked for my hand. I agreed but said that I could never be monogamous. He said he could deal with that as long as any children I bore were his.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my glowing body. Out in the bedroom, Deshawn was dressed and sitting on the bed. I dropped the towel and walked naked over to him.

"Hey, lady, don't start. I have to get going too. My first patient is at eight." He wrapped his thick arms around me and lifted me off the floor. My breasts smashed against his business suit as he leaned in and kissed me. At over six-feet-three, he towered over my five-foot-ten frame. "See you next month, Red?"

I kissed him back and broke off. "You bet but remember to stay celebret for a couple of days before hand. And eat lots of oysters. I want to really feel your cum splash inside of me."

He raised his eyebrows. "I'll bring some butt lube if you're of a mind."

"Will see. Now put me down."

He gently lowered me and then bowed. "Your wish is my command."

"As it should be, Doctor Boclair." He closed the hotel door behind him, and I hurriedly dressed.

The flight home was just over five hours, and I was able to sleep eventually. The young marine sitting next to me had babbled for thirty minutes about how this was his first time flying first-class and wasn't it wonderful that the airline upgraded him.

He was about a year or two older than my oldest son, Jason, and I had listened as he told me about his family and the girl waiting back home. I nodded and smiled sweetly as his speech slowed. Eventually, exhausted, he nodded off. I hoped that he would be all right in his chosen career. To me it seemed that the world had gone bonkers and US service men and women were too often called upon to make some wrong right.

Arriving at two in the afternoon, Peter met me as the cab drove off. "Hello, sexy. How was the conference? You must tell me all about it." He enveloped me in a bear hug. Peter was about six-foot and still trim. They attended the gym together and he cycled miles each day to the office.

I dropped my carry-on and closed the door. "Seminar."

"Same difference."

I frowned. "Why are you home?"

"I wanted to meet you when you arrived. So, I took a half day. The firm owed me comp-time anyway. I made you a Caesar salad for lunch. I hope you're hungry."

I kissed him. "I'm hungry alright." I let my hand drop to his manhood and rubbed. "You got what I need?"

"Always." Peter lifted me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom. He removed my suit jacket, blouse, and reached around to unclasp my bra. My large breasts tumbled out and Peter immediately started to caress them. He gently kneaded me then bent down to kiss my super sensitive nipples which, on their own volition, had erected to hard points.

"Oh Peter you know how to please a gal."

He dropped to his knees and pushed up my skirt. "Oh, are these panties new? They are so pretty."

I grabbed his head and pushed it into my silk covered bush. "Eat me!"

"Your wish is my command." He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. Then he pulled my pink lace panties off and tossed them onto the dresser. "I hope you have something left for me."

"Always lover. He lowered his head and kissed my clitoral hood. He probed with his tongue until he found the clit and gently sucked.

"Oh Peter, you are always the best at eating pussy."

He gently parted my labia and ran his tongue inside the delicate folds. I arched my back almost dislodging Peter as my orgasm built. I grabbed the sides of his head and caressed his hair. "Take off your clothes," I panted. "I need you now!"

Peter rapidly undressed and stood before me, his erection already glistening with pre cum. I placed my hands around it and parted my lips. He tasted good, clean with just a hint of manly. Pumping with my hands I extended my jaw and swallowed him down to the pubic hairs. They tickled my nose, but I was undeterred and sucked. After a few moments, I stopped. "Do you mind, I need you in me. I'll suck you later if you cum in my pussy. Or would you prefer my ass?"

Peter looked down at me - his wanton wife. "Let's start with your pussy, then if you like, I'll move to your ass."

"Sounds delightful. I need to be ass fucked in the worst way. But remember, once your deep in my ass, there's no going back to my pussy."

"Agreed." He spun me around and spread my legs. Then he rubbed his cock up and down my entrance.

I was already dripping wet. "Stop teasing! Get inside me. I need you to fill me with your warmth." He shoved himself to the hilt bumping his pelvis into my butt. "Oh, babe, that is just so nice. Now, fuck me!"

Peter started slow, he always did. I normally liked to start slowly but today I wanted it hard and fast. "Step it up big boy, I need to feel you pound my pussy. Give it to me. Make me scream."

He increased his pace pounding me until the bed shook.

"That's it baby, your rocking my world." I buried my head into the pillow and screamed. Then looking over my shoulder I said, "More! Faster, fill me with your cum."

Peter buried himself deep within me and exploded. Warmth flooded my pussy as Peter's cock throbbed and pulsed. I came hard with him. "That's it, Peter, fill me with your cum. I can feel it. It's so warm and wonderful. You are the best husband." I eased him out of me, whipped around, grabbed his cock, slippery with their cum, and sucked. I milked my husband's cum just like I had Deshawn's this morning. As I swallowed the remaining sperm, I marveled that each man's tasted different. Peter's was more sweet than salty and not as thick as Deshawn's. Still, I greedily sucked him dry. "You came fast."

Peter nodded. "Always after you return from a trip. Want to tell me the highlights?"

Kelsey still stroking his hard cock, said, "Well mister, I will but first I want to put this somewhere else." I cocked an eyebrow. "You up for round two? We'll just have time before the kids get home."

A sly smile crossed Peter's face. "What did you have in mind. You little hussy?"

I spun around and wiggled my ass at him. "Now where did I put that lube?"

Peter opened a bedstand drawer, produced a tube of their favorite water-based lubricant, and held it up triumphantly. "Here it is!"

I lowered my head and stuck my ass in the air. "Perfect. Lube me up and your cock. Then I'm all yours."

Peter inserted two fingers into my pussy and pulled out a hand full of their cum.

"Ohh" I purred, "That feels good. But wrong whole, Peter."

"Patiance. I'm going to prime your ass with our cum then apply the lube. "I'll go slow."

I wiggled my butt. "But what if I don't want you to go slow?"

"You will, at least in the beginning." He placed the tip of his cock against my rose bud. "Looks like you haven't used this in a while." He eased his cock against my tight sphincter, and I tried to relax.

"It's only for you, dear." I smiled and the lie easily rolled off my lips. "Come on in. I'm I'm waiting."

Peter, ever the gentleman, pushed slowly against my anus giving me time to get used to his girth. As I relaxed, I felt that first feeling of penetration. There is always some discomfort when my lover first penetrates me but that soon passes. Then I revel in the feeling of my lover's cock sliding in and out of me. Once we establish a rhythm, the sensation spreads to my clit and pussy. An anal orgasm is quite different from an oral, vaginal, or clitoris one.

"Peter, that feels divine. Please keep going."

He pushed in further. "My God, you're so tight. It's amazing."

"Keep going, I'm so close to a really big orgasm." Peter pumped away and I pushed. I pulsed my rectum once, twice, and the third time. He moaned, our bodies slapping with each joining.

"You like that, baby?"

"God, yes!"

"Then how about this?" I shoved my ass back hard and felt Peter's cock deeply embedded in me. It felt amazing. I was so full. Then a thought struck me, why hadn't I ever tried a double penetration? One cock in my pussy and one in my ass? I enjoyed what Peter called a split-roast - one cock in my pussy and one down my throat. But the thought of a dp drove me wild. I wondered what it would feel like and if I could manage it. I slammed back onto Peter's cock with even more enthusiasm.

Peter grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. I pumped back and we established an incredible rhythm. I was in anal heaven, and I felt that familiar feeling rising. This one was going to be big. Since he had already cum, he lasted so much longer, and I was loving it.

He picked up the pace. "Babe. I'm about there. Can I flood your ass with my cum?"

I cooed, "Oh, baby, yes, yes, come for me. Fill me again. Come in your little hussy. Your cock inside of me, it feels so amazing. You are the best. I love you!! I shuddered as wave after wave washed over me. So much so that I almost missed Peter's.

"Ah, ah, ah, you are amazing, Kelsey."

His throbbing cock filled me as my tight ass cradled him. "That's it, baby. Empty yourself into me."

"Your ass is to die for."

The front door opened, and I heard Jason call out, "Mom, I'm home. Are you back.?"

Peter popped out of my ass, and I jumped up and threw on my robe. As large amounts of cum flowed down my legs and plopped to the floor, I answered, "Yes son." Then looking at my rapidly dressing husband, I winked. "I've truly cum home."