All Comments on 'Kelsey Pays For Her Crimes Ch. 02'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please, please, please finish the series! I must know how Kelsey's holes are dilated!!!! Favorite series EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

Please continue. I was looking forward to a battle of wills with the authority, with the punishments getting worse and worse.

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewalmost 4 years agoAuthor
It's coming

I'm getting a significant amount of feedback that the readers want Chapter 3. Believe me, it's coming. It's one of two stories I'm writing right now. I love the story and characters, too.

-Writingsomethingnew

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 4 years ago
This is so great!

I like the rhythm of these stories: punishment, then dealing with the effects while awaiting the remainder, then more punishment. I liked Kelsey and AJ figuring things out (both between them and for Kelsey), and Gracie figuring out how to fit in to a situation she isn't quite sure how to navigate, and maybe doesn't understand just how welcome (and loved) she really is.

A good depiction of people dealing with institutional corporal punishment... AND pretty great sex!

Thanks for this story. I can't wait for part three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!

Great story, can't wait to find out how it ends. Don't leave us hanging too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Praise, and suggestion

These stories are just the best. I really like the "clinical" nature of the punishment events. Like how it's just a job for the people working at the punishment center and they are following protocols.

One thing I think would be an improvement would be more forced or incidental exposure leading up to the events. Like in the first of Gracie's punishment, when she was naked in the van with the others. After the punished person is stripped and cavity earched, I would not allow them to have a robe. The officers could blame it on safety or suicide prevention or something like that. And then officers could randomly walk in to check on them, or transport them naked to another facility for some reason,, all completely nude. Or they could run out of robes. Or the punished person could be forced to wait back in the prisoner waiting area completely naked where other, fully clothed civilians are waiting. I really like the embarrassed naked person aspect of these stories.

Great job. So well-written! Keep them coming!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.