Kelsey Tries to Help a Client Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't expecting that much, but her pussy was literally completely full of Saul's cum still.

She dug her fingers as far as they would go and she mimicked Saul's pumping while she was getting fucked and she felt the feeling of orgasm creeping into her pussy again.

She scooped out two fingers full of Saul's cumshot and spread it all across her tongue. The taste made her want to cum again.... She fucked her tight pussy with her two fingers a few more pumps and pulled out another two fingers completely full of Saul's cum and rubbed it all across her lips and mouth.

Now she was getting beside herself again- she was mimicking Saul's thrusting into her vagina but at the same time her lips and tongue were completely covered in his semen, tasting him, smelling him.

She moaned once, and dug her fingers deep and started fucking just like Saul was cumming inside her and she rocketed back to orgasm!

She came so hard, Saul's cum in her mouth, in her pussy, alone in her office... any mans dream. Saul's conquest.

Finishing clearing out her office, she had a thought before winding down for sleep later, still tasting Saul's cum in her mouth.

Kelsey: "Hmm..."

She thought..

Kelsey: "Next time I see him, I'm going to make him cum inside my mouth during my blowjob..."

She went to sleep smiling, knowing that she would feel the warm and powerful spurts of Saul's premature cumshot all over the inside of her mouth, gleefully dousing her tongue, drenching all of her tastebuds at once in hot cum, swallowing as much as she wanted... She couldn't wait to make him blow in her mouth next Thursday. She wanted nothing more than to feel his cum spraying all over the inside of her mouth and she knew exactly what to do to get it.

To be continued.

12