Kelsie Falls in Love with BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsie was having an amazing orgasm each time she felt Marcus' cock hit her cervix. Her husband was on his knees sucking on his cousin's black cock. As he sucked him hard, he could taste the cum running down his Darius's shaft. It turned him on even more.

She was the one getting bred tonight. She was the only one that mattered right now.

As he sucked Darius' massive black cock, he took it out and said "I want you to cum on my wives face."

"No" Said said. "Tonight you taste my cum, plus I believe she is Marcus wife now." Before he could respond Darius forced his BBC down his throat, all ten inches and even though he gagged he felt Darius start cumming. He could feel it filling up his stomach and he loved it. Love what a word. He wondered, does Kelsie still love me? How could she while she begs for another man's cum. But he still loved her and how beautiful she looked taking a thirteen inch BBC balls deep.

Just as he began dripping cum watching his wife, she screamed out "I love your dick Marcus, you make me feel like a woman. I love you. Don't stop breeding me my love, I want you every day of my life. I love you. I love you. I can't stop cumming, ohh." She was screaming. Her body was shaking and convulsing as her orgasm lasted much longer than last time. He was driving her insane, by the time she stopped cumming Marcus was somehow getting bigger and harder. She knew he was about to cum inside her and she knew she must be ovulating that day and wasn't on birth control.

Kelsie looked at Marcus and said "do you want to get me pregnant my love?"

"Yes," he said.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ear, "I want to be pregnant with your baby. I love you so much. I love your dick. I wish I was your wife."

Her husband couldn't explain why but the words made him mad but so horny. He started cumming all over the floor and collapsed while he came harder than ever before.

At the same time Marcus began pumping load after load right into Kelsie's womb. He kept going and going. Kelsie felt so full, the sensation was indescribable to her. She felt her insides being stretched by something that shouldn't be able to fit inside her. She knew it was his babies making room for their arrival. She held onto Marcus as he continued to pound her, he was so big and so long she thought he might split her in half. He finally stopped and pulled out of her. She looked up at him and smiled, he was covered in her honey and cum. She licked her lips and said "I love you, put it back in and hold my legs up so your seed stays inside me"

Marcus obliged and slide his mostly hard BBC back in her and lifted her legs. She was still cumming and he didn't know if he should continue or not. But he did it anyway. He pumped in and out of her, she was still cumming. She looked at him and said "oh god, I love you so much. I need your dick"

She looked at her husband and said "tell me your going to divorce me. Tell me you hate me. Do it! Say you hate me. I've been cheating on you!" She looked at him, "say it. You cheated on me and you deserve it! Cheating on your wife, you're a fucking cheater. I hope you die alone, you piece of shit". Meanwhile, Marcus' cock was still able to stay hard enough to slide in and out over 9 inches.

Her husband shook his head and said "no."

"Say it! I'll show you how much I hate you, how much I love Black cock. I'll tell everyone."

Her husband looked at her and said "I love you Kelsie, I always will. I'm sorry for what happened but I won't say anything. I don't care anymore about you fucking around. If that makes you happy, then I'm fine with it. I love you, I love your big ass, I love your tits, I love your whole body and I love his huge fucking cock. So go ahead and fuck black cock and be happy with it. No matter what happens, we're still family. And I'll always love you no matter what."

She smiled and said "thank you" and kissed him deeply.

She then told him that she loves him. But then she said " I also love Marcus, I want him to be my boyfriend now. I can't live without his BBC. And plus he's going to be the Daddy of my children soon"

They all smiled. Kelsie looked at Darius and said "my husband doesn't want to leave me, but I think you should take him upstairs and fuck him. He needs this as much as I do. And maybe I'll join you later, so he can watch me get bred again"

Darius laughed and agreed. He grabbed her husband and told him to follow him. As they walked out, Kelsie felt Marcus getting harder in her again as he was still inside of her. "Yes Daddy, OMG, please fuck me again, get hard for me and bred me until I can't think straight."

She screamed as she felt Marcus' cock get hard for the second time that night. She loved it. She screamed that she needed him again. She called him daddy and begged for his cum. She was getting bred by him for the second time in 20 minutes. She was becoming a BBC slut. She was a BBC only slut now. Her husband was right to get her that anklet and send her to a bar filled with black men. She was so happy and content she thought to herself as Marcus pounded her pussy, she almost forgot she was married.

***

The next morning. Kelsie woke up with her husband sleeping beside her, he was still naked and his cock was rock hard. She smiled and said "you still have your hardon huh? Are you sure you're ok with this?"

He nodded and said "yes, I am more than ok with this. I love it. I love you and your big black cock boyfriend. I love BBC's in general too. I can't wait for you to be pregnant with his child."

"Good" she said. "So you're good with us starting a polyamorous relationship?"

He nodded again and said "you asked me and I said yes."

Kelsie smiled and said "I love you, but I don't love your cock. It's useless." She laughed.

"And I love Marcus' cock, and I want him to breed me too. He is the perfect size for me, I can't imagine any other cock fitting me better."

Kelsie then grabbed her phone and texted Marcus and said "come fuck me again, I want your baby in my belly Daddy, I need you again. I'm addicted."

The end.

12