Kendra & Sam Set Boundaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the spirit," she said quietly, and licked his ear. "Here's a dirty little trade secret. Most women who stay in this business get really amped by dancing nude for screaming men. Sometimes we cum in these parties. But I've never seen that happen to Rampage."

She moved to his trunk, added lube to his sleeve and her vulva, and slowly mounted him. Her face showed pleasure, and maybe something else, as she settled on him to full insertion. "You make me feel special, and not just because I'll cum on this dick." She set her legs outside his, and lowered her torso to his. "I'll see and feel you cum. I really want that."

She kissed him, and he joined in. He held her butt and back, and began slowly driving.

Time must have passed, but Sam wasn't aware of it. When Robin pushed up from him and started howling, he felt his own heat rise past the control point. He clutched her buttocks and drove as deep and fast as he could, and released the pleasure he had received from all three dancers. Robin howled louder, and her spasms pushed back on his tool.

When Sam was done, he started to move so as to get rid of the loaded condom, but Robin put a hand on his gut to hold him in place.

Robin looked at the camera, beaming and panting. "Honey, whoever you are," she said, "I envy you." Then her eyes closed, and Sam could feel through his trunk that she'd had another big spasm.

***

Kendra inhaled deeply. "Whaaaat a niiice smellll."

"Huhhh?"

"Anything that isn't condom lube."

Sam's laugh shook his chest, and her head. He asked, "Wasn't any of yours flavored?"

"There was one that was like cough syrup. Diane used it when she blew Draco, the rest of us hated it."

He turned his head her way. "First name basis, huh?"

"It was a long night, I had to give specific orders to three men. What, did you just call them Whore 1, 2, and 3?"

"Certainly not. They are well-regarded artistic dancers, who deserve to be addressed by their stage names." Then, before she could challenge him, "Rampage, Tsunami, and Robin."

She sat up and stretched. "Breakfast now, then a watch party. My period will start tonight, and I want to get in our last bang as we share our porno."

He blinked. "The last...until we're married?"

"You got it. I've planned this out for months, and my cycle has cooperated. This may make me the zillaest of all Bridezillas. Next Saturday, water weight gone, skin perfect, lady-business open for business. And hungry!"

***

She fast-forwarded. "Hey, why?" Sam objected.

"There was some dead time," she said.

"But you're still naked!"

"And about to take a bathroom break. Video didn't go there." She chuckled. "I'll keep some of this. Kelly, married and Catholic and eight months pregnant, didn't get freaky at all, but she cheered on the rest of us, and she's really interested in the business. She asked all three guys about their work differences between the gay audience and girls-night-out."

Towards the end of her video, Kendra noticed that some of Joan's hair was in the shot when she rode Draco. "I'll have to blur that," she said. Then her eyes widened. "Wow. Seeing this now like porn...that's the first time I've had sex in the same place as another woman having sex."

"Is this some special revelation?"

She shook her head. "It's nothing compared to knowing that my best friend had a good time." Then she looked at him. "And you? How do you feel?"

"Horny!"

She beamed. "Objective achieved! But can we look at yours before we celebrate?"

"Okay," he said, taking over the remote.

"Oh look, my hands are free." She put one of them gently on his rod.

He didn't say much during his video. She made a few comments, and he responded to them calmly enough.

Neither spoke while he fucked Robin.

He clicked off when that ended.

She looked at him closely. "Anything you want to tell me?" She wanted to keep her voice light, but knew it didn't come out that way.

He looked at her. "I will never want and love anyone as much as you--"

"I'm glad. And, even now, I was sure of that. But remember what our nature is?"

He nodded.

"So I'd like to hear what you have to say about her," she said. "I think it's important to both of us."

He got through the dual struggle of looking her in the eyes and saying this: "She's amazing. Not just sexually. She's thoroughly together about who she is, and stripping, and fucking guys at bachelor parties, and she's smarter than someone in her line of work has to be. She seems to be genuinely nice, unless she's really good at putting that on for clients. I'm going to mispronounce this, but she has so much joie de vivre that it's contagious, and I want to be near it. If I had a chance, I wouldn't just have more sex with her, I'd want to get to know her and spend time with her."

"Thanks," said Kendra, relieved. "I was afraid you'd try to deny this."

"I couldn't," he said. "You know me too well. You'd see right through it."

Kendra took the remote, backed up a little, and pressed play. "I don't know her at all, but I can tell she's really into you. The envy line wasn't just banter."

"Can we please now be lovers instead of porn stars?"

She gave him a sweet smile, her lower eyelids on the brink of tears. Then she opened her mouth wide and plunged it down his putz.

***

One last spray of rice shot through before the limo door closed. Sam brushed rice out of his hair, so Kendra already had the fifty out of her garter when Sam started fishing for his. "Enrique," he said, "you're okay with a little activity back here?"

The driver's smirk showed as he turned towards them slightly. "That's why the divider is opaque, and the windows are dark."

"Weee truuust yoooouu!" said Kendra. She reached her bill across the front seat, and Sam's joined it.

"Happy Zero Anniversary," said Enrique, taking the money. "You know what they say, the first ten minutes are the hardest."

"More like two hours, with this guy!" Kendra retorted. It was an exaggeration, but she couldn't let the ten-minutes remark stand.

Mock-sternly, Sam said, "I insist that you observe all traffic laws, my good man, and never speed past twenty-five."

"Aye-aye, Captain," said Enrique. The divider whirred as it rolled up into place.

"No visible hickeys!" declared Kendra. Then she grabbed tissues from her purse and wiped off her lipstick.

Sam said, "I thought you'd smear that all over my wang."

"Nobody'd ever see it, and later I'll want you to taste like you."

Sam moved into the back of the stretch, and extended out the bench seat along the side. Kendra slid past him and lay on her back.

She hauled up her skirts, eyes fixed on him. She was rewarded by the sight of his eyes bugging. "If you ever want to get waxed," she said, "Miranda is great. Nothing hurts, now anyway. And she says she likes the challenge of doing guys."

He mumbled something like "So beautiful" until his mouth pressed onto her pussy.

"Did you--YEEOOOO!" What she said during the next five minutes only resolved into words once, as she grabbed his leg to pivot him and said "Cock! Mouth!"

After they came, she reached behind her back, found a hook, and unhinged the dress to free her breasts. "Did you see Joan?" she asked, proud of having found her train of thought. "She watched me get rid of the panties after Mom left the dressing room. She knew what I was going through, during the vows, the breeze getting up to my clit. What a nasty grin she had."

"I was looking at my bride the whole time, and mistakenly believed that she was excited by me."

"You have no idea. Fuck my tits while I suck your balls, then plow my infertile field."

He got their marriage off to the proper start by following his wife's instructions. He stayed inserted in her quim while she hiked and rocked her hips to get the skirts completely behind her back. Once she held still, he poked and sucked her tits roughly to ascend her pleasure kindled by the titfuck.

"This is what royal weddings were like, way back!" she huffed. "It was all about the consummation! Fuck the imported princess and get a male heir, soonest! Courtiers peeking and making bets, probably getting more jollies than the stressed-out couple."

He exulted, "So I get to fuck a princess without having to run a kingdom!"

Her vagina blasted first. Then, as he gunked her tunnel, her tits zoomed.

"Stay put, please," she murmured as they held each other. "If anyone in the betting pool had Bridezilla cumming three times between the wedding and the reception, bring your ticket to the window."

Then he pulled out and got her purse and they started on the cleanup. Smoothly she cleared her cleft with wipes and tissues, then got fresh undies and packed in three liners. These were plain, opaque briefs, to maintain decorum during the garter removal. Sam had wiped down his shlong and brought up his pants by the time Kendra was sitting up and resetting her skirts. They then split a travel-size bottle of mouthwash. Then he secured her bodice back in place and made her join him in the back seat, where they could fasten belts. He straightened his tux components while she peered into a compact mirror and fixed her face and lips.

***

They waved to family and loved ones as the keyed elevator's door closed. Then they almost collapsed against each other. The reception was fun, with plenty of light moments and even a few nearly-naughty ones, but they had felt the need to maintain company manners. It had been a long day, nearly all of it spent with other people. As the elevator lifted them to the secured floor, they didn't feel the need to do anything but lean together.

That changed after they entered the bridal suite.

She yanked the bow out of the tie, cackling, "What a great skill you acquired! Just think of how many times you'll need to tie this dorky thing through the rest of your life!"

He pulled the combs out of her hair, barking, "Enough elegance! Give me back my wanton hussy!" Then, despite their interlude in the limo, his removal of her dress had great meaning for his mind and his groin. He was only dimly aware of her amusement as she snatched away the components of his monkey suit, at one point exulting, "Cummerbund! Hot stuff!"

As soon as he denuded her, she dashed to the bathroom. When he finished ditching his socks and joined her, she had turned on the jacuzzi jets.

"Ever been in one of these naked?" she asked.

"Nope."

"It's the best thing about work travel," she said, and exhaled audibly as her foot entered the water. "Hotels always throw perks at touring agents. But then, I was always alone. Please hold me steady."

She reached her hands out level, facing him. He held the hands and followed what she did. She put her feet on a setback about a foot and a half below the water, near the rim. She bent her knees, and lowered her vulva to catch the flow of a jet. "Ohhhhh yeahhhh!"

"Isn't there a health issue with this?" he asked.

"I shouldn't let the water enter the vagina," she half-whispered, eyes closed, "So when we converge, I'll flip up to get my pussy above the waterline. But first, let a jet go to work on your hardware."

She was steady enough, so he let go of her hands, which she set on the tub rim at her sides. Across from her, he took on a posture like hers, and she watched as he lowered his trunk to a jet.

"Whuu-woooohhhh!"

"Well!" she said, "An even bigger reaction than my bald pussy got!" Then she laughed, watching his thickened prick get pushed out of the water by the jet.

"It's like getting a blowjob from a bidet!" he said. "Only, like, from ten of them, and warrrrm!"

"We're both receiving unique stimulation," she said, coloring in face and torso. "I wonder if divorcing couples fight over custody of the jacuzzi."

He got his feet to the bottom and stood. "There's plumbing," he said, stepping up to her, "and then there's wife."

"Lube up good, this dries you out in no time." He saw that there was a tube just to her left.

As he applied it to himself, she pivoted her vulva up, just past the bubbles. She gasped again as he lubed her, but he didn't think that was the cause.

She confirmed this after he entered her and settled into slow, deep strokes. "There's husband, and then there's plumbing," she said hoarsely, wrapping her legs around his. "The jet's now going to town on my ass. Not every bride gets double-penetrated on her wedding night."

"You sure," he said between gasps, setting his hands on the rim of the tub, "the water's not, going in?"

She joined her hands behind his neck. "The lube and your knob help block it. Pump away, Poseidon."

Steam blinded them at times, and made their breathing more labored than usual. But they didn't shy away from the heat, external or internal. He wriggled his chest to get her left breast above it, and sucked it hard. They both reacted with sudden rushes.

The lube blunted their sensations, but Kendra did cum, groaning and shivering. "Cum now Baby, I'll get you more later."

He cut loose. She rode hard, digging her heels into the back of his pelvis, spiking his spasms. She hefted up her torso and kissed him when he started to slump, and said, "Now get out. You know the fifteen-minute rule."

She had him share a water bottle with her as they sat together on the rim, regaining their breath. "After some traditional bride-banging on that fluffy bed," she said, "we'll come back here and ragdoll on each other, and let the jets massage our less naughty muscles."

He lowered his brow. "Have you had this planned in detail all this time?"

She batted her lashes and put on a too-cute voice. "You should never question Bridezilla. You have to sleep sometime."

They were in the bed, still blissed but getting frisky, when the phone rang.

"This is Room Service," came a voice from a held nose. "When would you like your two hundred pounds of ginseng?"

"That cinches it, Landon, you'll definitely have a closed-casket funeral."

Kendra leaned in, pressed her boobs on Sam's back, and said at the phone, "I just landed on Park Place. I'll buy it."

"That's nice, Dear. I think Joan is laughing at that."

"She is," came a voice Sam thought was Zoë's.

"Thank you all for the reminder that I can disconnect this thing," said Sam, who then reached to the back of the phone base and did just that.

And in a while there was a slow side-by-side fuck, during which they gazed into each other's eyes, except when Sam looked down to marvel at what his moving shaft did to her hairless pussy. It intrigued her almost as much. "Enjoy it while it lasts," she said. "After the honeymoon I'll grow it out."

"May I get some even more special porno?" He didn't yet start for his phone.

She raised an eyebrow, and he wondered if something hadn't occurred to Bridezilla. She said, "Please do."

***

There was actually plenty of time for that, because the resort on the sparsely-visited Hawaiian island allowed them to go nude, and fuck, out in the open. They had brought along both video cameras, and filled them with their nude poses and sex on the beach.

He praised to the sky her travel agent knowledge, and believed her when she said that next year the place would be jammed, and less tolerant.

On their final day, they walked from the surf, along the beach, without recording equipment, to a large padded chaise. There, they shared pleasure in many positions, saving their favorite for last. She mounted him majestically in cowgirl.

The low sun limned her body, so thoroughly flawless, tanning richly even in these few days. The breeze drifted her hair, teased his soaked balls. He gushed into her, palms tingling from the swell of her nipples. "Oh god Kay oh god," he half-whimpered, "do I really deserve you?"

She may not have heard him, saying, "Baby it's so great I want it so much I want you." Then her mouth opened to its widest, beyond her usual o-face. Her head tilted back, and breath shuddered from her.

She crumpled slowly onto him, and their muscles went slack.

"Don't ever let me disappoint you," he said. "I want this forever. The last few weeks, the way we've been...but honeymoons end. Keep me honest. Make me deserve you."

She took two audible breaths, then said, "What the fuck?"

She lifted her head and tried to focus on his face, which was turned to one side. "Something wrong, Babe?" she asked, stroking the hair she had yanked a few minutes earlier.

"Not now," he said. "Oh no. But I wonder if this might have been the best sex we'll ever have."

"Oh god," she said, trembling a little. "I don't want that to be true. But I'll always try to make it the best for you that I can."

He tried to shake himself out of it. "Thing is, though, every time we're together, and I mean every time, it's like it's the best moment of my life. I just hope that's true for you."

"Samuel, any time you look at me that certain way, it's like there's nothing else in the world." She smiled slyly. "So much of vacation travel is about getting people to places where they'll have sex that blows their minds. So, uh, maybe we won't be able to match fucking outdoors naked on a tropical island. When I'm dragging myself through a day in the office, I might moon over this beach. But I'll be hyped about getting home to a bed full of hot husband."

He turned a smiling face to her. "I hope so. But if there ever has to be anything more, let's not hide from it. We can adjust the boundaries."

"There will always be something just for us," she said. "And now, I'm going to move away very carefully, so Knobby can start recovering. Who knows, tonight might be the best sex we ever have."

He laughed.

They were both laughing as they walked hand in hand to the cabin, shedding droplets of the island's heat and their own passion.

(To be continued, eight months later.)