All Comments on 'Kendra & the Professor'

by withatwistor2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
anxious to know

as a dedicated bi sexual who loves it all, in the past year i have been fucked by and sucked the cocks of a few black men, hopefully more soon. i have made out wit one black woman, we have kissed and i have made her cum and sucked her juices, which got her hot enough that she let me tongue fuck her ass. she tasted so good. i hope to be able to fuck her soon, but she doesnt want to get that involved, which i findinteresting and frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
makes me want to be a slut

sounds enticing to me to wear sexy clothes and excite a man with a thick hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sexy story

I love stories of white men being enthralled by a black woman who has a womanly ass and tits. I think that white men are very curious about what fucking a black woman is all about. When they get a good one, and there are many, it is hard to go back. I am one of those black women and my husband is a horny white man whom I keep hard and satisfied. He cooks, cleans, does laundry, pays bills and deserves to be fucked at any time. I wish I could fuck him now but he is at work.

I want to keep this annonymous because I know that my hubby reads this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
black woman's sexuality

I think you have summed up the ultimate fantasy of most reserved WASP's in the country. WOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this was soo hot

this was a very good story..i love hearing stories of black women getting fucked good by a white cock. makes me want to fuck my white husband right now,he is out of town right now so i have to wait until sunday!

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Black girls for White cocks

I love the sexy stories of white men having hot sex and romances with Black women. Here's a clue to those who don't know: A lot of black women fantasize, lust and desire for white men even when they won't admit it out loud. While there are numerous stories posted about 'Black cock sluts' or husbands being Cuckold by black men, I'd like to see a series for 'White cock sluts' and I'm sure the White men and others that are into Black women will enjoy it as well. HINT HINT to the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the coming together

their races are incidental to the coming together, and how

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I so want to see my husband with a black woman mmm

I am dripping thinking of my hubby getting fucked and sucked by a beautiful black woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous