All Comments on 'Kendra at the Beach'

by MasterBlogman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Payne_HallPayne_Hallalmost 3 years ago

There’s a few things that are cool about these stories. One is how they’re easily standalone stories and with a wide variety of explorative fetishes, like electro and urethral sounding. I also like the addition of an extra person for the masochism factor.

But my favorite is the research or experience that was put into the descriptions of the toys and bondage setups. Maybe it’s a side effect of being a nerd, but I think it’s cool.

And then, of course, there’s how likable these two characters are :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read

Wonderful

FHX1274FHX1274over 1 year ago

Very nicely written. We’ve been reading the whole Kendra and Kev stories so far and they are very enjoyable although for us just the sex in bondage doesn’t quite make it, we do love some pain and a bit more role play and humiliation added to the mix. The addition of Allison f was really nice in that regard since it adds a bit of pain play. Really nice work and we really loved where this was going.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone, not only for the kind words but also for taking the time to be specific about what you liked. Yes Payne, after getting tired of writing about a total asshole (Theo), I wanted to write Kendra and Kev as totally likeable and in love (however odd some of the ways they express it). And Allyson is quickly becoming another of my favourite characters, and she keeps popping up in stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterBlogman@MasterBlogman
I'm a recovering university professor. Now that I no longer need to plough through student essays by the hundreds, I can have more fun writing erotic stories. I'm still polishing my craft, and hope one day to be able to write like some of the best practitioners of the genre – ...