Kendra at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More nodding, and then she wisely held her head very still. The knife sliced through the strap with one cut and the gag dropped to the sand. It didn't have a stuffer built into it, but there was obviously something in her mouth. She opened as wide as she could and I dug in with my fingers to retrieve a large yellow sponge.

She gasped for a minute and then croaked hoarsely, "Can I have some water?" I held my water bottle, still half full, to her lips and she gulped it down, followed by the remains of Kendra's bottle.

"Nick, that asshole! He said he was going back to his room to get a flogger, and he'd only be gone a few minutes. That was hours ago. He probably picked up a new piece of ass in the bar and forgot about me. What time is it, anyway?"

I told her. "Four hours! That bastard left me tied up out here for four fucking hours. I'm partly in the shade and I'm wearing about six litres of SPF 60, but I still feel like a roasted turkey. The next time I see him I'm going to rip his balls off and shove them up his ass."

"I'm going to ask the obvious -- would you like us to untie you?"

"Yes. Definitely. I was trying to hold out with the safe-grunt, but I finally gave up waiting for Nick. I'm really glad you paid attention to it. Please get me the fuck off this thing."

As Kendra worked at the knots on one wrist and I worked at the knots on the other -- it seemed a shame to cut what was obviously high-quality bondage rope -- I said, "I'm Kev, by the way. That's Kendra. I'm this funny colour because we just got here from an Ontario winter. Kendra was born with a tan, but I need to work for it."

"Allyson. From Michigan -- not much warmer than Ontario, but I've been here for a while so I've coloured up."

Kendra asked, "Did this Nick character come with you from Michigan?"

"No, I came by myself and we picked each other up at a mixer event after I got here. I thought he'd be a fun bondage playmate, but he keeps overstepping -- flogging too hard, slow to respond to safewords. This absolutely tears it. I'm done with him. Ah, that's better." She rubbed her wrists to try to massage away the spiral pressure marks the ropes had left. "I was wondering if my arms were ever going to have blood in them again."

She reached behind her and tried to untie the crotch rope, but her hands weren't working very well yet. Kendra undid the knots for her, and Allyson pulled out the dildo with a relieved sigh. It was a big one, all right, and had been rammed really far in.

As we worked on her ankle ropes, a large naked man walked up, holding a flogger and scowling. He was black, but obviously not an Islander -- when he spoke, he had an American accent. "What the fuck do you two think you're doing? Don't you know that you never fuck with someone else's scene?"

"Don't you know that you never leave a sub tied up alone for more than ten minutes? We were responding to a safe-grunt. You should have been here to respond to it yourself."

The guy started getting belligerent and yelling anti-white racist slurs, which sounded particularly stupid considering Kendra's half-African heritage. I noticed a woman in a yellow security jacket walking along the path. She was wearing short pants and a short-sleeved jacket, but it was still a bit odd to see that much clothing on someone after we had gotten used to the local state of undress. When she noticed the ruckus, she picked up the pace and hurried over.

"Mr. Ripley," she said sternly to Nick with her hands on her hips. "I see you've gotten yourself in a mess again." Allyson explained what had happened as Kendra and I finished untying her ankles.

"We've been getting complaints about you ever since you got here. Some are minor, but this is the big one. Get back to your room and start packing. In one hour, several large security guards are going to drop by to escort you off the resort, and you won't be coming back. It's people like you who ruin this place for people who just want some harmless fun."

Nick glared at her and balled his fists, and I wondered if this was going to turn physical. But he looked around at the four people facing him, and also at the truncheon and handcuffs on the guard's belt, and thought better of it. Nick turned, threw the flogger on the ground in disgust, and stormed off.

The guard gave us a card with her mobile number on it. "If you have any more trouble with him, or with anyone else for that matter, phone me, or the main number." We thanked her and picked up our gear again. I put the rope and dildo into my beach bag, since Allyson didn't have any convenient way of carrying them. I added the flogger that Nick had dropped, but I carried the ruined gag and sodden sponge and dropped them in a garbage container as we walked by. "If you want to walk with us while we return these, I think you're in serious need of some more water and then a stiff drink or two."

After we ditched the scuba gear, we hit the poolside bar and sat on swimup stools in the shade with the lower halves of our bodies in the water. Kendra and I had already had plenty of time in the water, but there's always room for more when you're on vacation, and Allyson was badly in need of cooling off. Sunstroke would probably have been next if she hadn't caved and used the safe-grunt when she did. Kendra and I had cocktails and snacks, but Allyson started off with a Gatorade to help her rehydrate before going on to more interesting drinks. Since she hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast, she had a sandwich instead of the little appies that Kendra and I were having.

She was between steady partners at home, and she'd come to the island largely for some non-committal bondage sex. Instead, she got Nick. We learned that she really enjoyed some flogging and spanking, within reason, and like Kendra, enjoyed anal sex, although not to the same degree. She leaned toward sex with men, but was completely happy with women, too. It's surprising how frank people get sitting naked at a bar in a bondage-themed resort.

"If you're short a playmate for the next while," Kendra said, "you could come over to our place and we could exchange bondage tips, with demonstrations. We have some interesting toys that you might like to try out."

"That would be wonderful. It would help wash the taste of Nick out of my mouth, in both senses of the phrase. But right now, I'm feeling kind of wobbly, and I might just go back to my room and lie down for a while. Can we set something up for tomorrow?"

"Why not join us for dinner at the buffet at, say, six tomorrow, and then we can take it from there." We exchanged room numbers and she walked somewhat unsteadily off to her room.

**

Kendra was lying on the bed, her ankles tied to the eyebolts on the bottom bedposts with the rope that we had salvaged from Allyson's predicament the day before. We generally prefer cuffs to rope, but rope is a good alternative if you use it in a position that doesn't put weight on it and pay close attention to how tight it is. A knot that won't work tighter is critical. Her wrists were bound behind her back with more rope, and she was gagged with tape. We don't do tape very often either. However, her favourite cuffs and gag were in use elsewhere, so we had improvised.

As we came down from our final orgasms and I wiped up Kendra's pussy with a wet facecloth, we became aware of sounds from around the corner in the sitting room. A chain was clanking loudly, feet were stomping around, and we could hear urgent-sounding "Mmpphh's."

"It wound seem as though our new friend is getting frustrated at having to listen to us having noisy sex in here while she's out there by herself. Shall we join her?"

I untied Kendra's ankles, but I left the tape on her mouth and the rope on her wrists for the time being. She hadn't been tied up for all that long, and she's apt to be disappointed if she's released too quickly. She got up from the bed, a little awkwardly, and followed me out to the other room.

There stood Allyson, her arms crossed wrist to elbow behind her back in Kendra's favourite snap cuffs, with the gothic-looking neoprene gag strapped over her mouth. Her ankles weren't restrained, but she couldn't go very far. The locking butt plug was in her ass, the plunger extended and locked to keep its three petals spread out in her rectum and totally prevent it from sliding back out past her sphincter. We had brought the light three-metre chain with us, and one end was locked to the plug and the other to an eyebolt in the doorway between the sitting room and the hallway. She had been pacing back and forth as far as the chain would let her, getting hornier by the minute. The whole room smelled strongly of female arousal.

"You look as though you don't like sex going on when you're not a part of it. Am I right?" By way of reply, we got another extended and somewhat frustrated-sounding "Mmmmmppphhhh."

"Well, let's see what we might be able to do about that." I went back to the bedroom and got the pieces of rope I had taken off Kendra's ankles. Then I grabbed the chain and pulled Allyson backward by the asshole until she was standing right in the doorframe. I tied first one ankle, then the other to eyebolts just above floor level on either side of the doorframe so that her legs were conveniently spread.

Since they weren't very heavy, we had brought our labia spreaders, and I applied them to pull Allyson's snatch wide open and expose all the interesting things it was hiding. I peeled the tape off Kendra's lips. "Kendra, would you like to do the honours on Allyson's pussy? It looks and smells like it needs you." Her wrists still bound, she dropped to her knees, tipped her head back a bit, and started in on Allyson's exposed clit with her tongue.

Allyson started making little pleasure-grunts behind the gag almost immediately. I let her build up some steam for a few minutes, then came up behind her with the flogger that Nick had dropped and gave her a light swat on the bum with it. A surprised but not unhappy squeal came from behind her gag.

"I haven't done this before. Kendra doesn't care for being flogged, and I've never experimented with it, so I'm going to start small and work slowly up. I'm sure you'll let me know when I reach your pain tolerance."

I started giving her rhythmic swats on the bum, thighs and back, changing the contact point between each stroke so I didn't wear out the same spot. She made a little yelp that sounded like a micro-orgasm when each blow landed, and they got bigger as I got heavier and the pink patches turned a deeper red. Eventually she gave a pained-sounding "Mmpphh" and held her cuffed hand out sideways, palm down, in an improvised "that's enough" signal. I stopped ramping up the flogging from then on.

Since she was blocking the doorway, I couldn't come around to flog the front of her body unless I interrupted Kendra to crawl between Allyson's legs. However, once or twice I reached over her shoulder to give her a flick on a nipple. I kept those ones pretty light, knowing how sensitive the target would be.

With the dual stimulation of Kendra's lips and tongue in her pussy and the flogger on her back and bum, Allyson started orgasming quickly. The chain, still attached to the butt plug, clanked loudly as she shook with pleasure. Unlike Kendra's, her orgasmic scream was more like a powerful growl that came from deep within her thrashing body.

Because the upper part of her body wasn't supported the way it would have been if she had been in a full spread-eagle, she almost collapsed when it hit. We both stopped what we were doing for a minute to let her come down a bit, then started in again, pulling one orgasm after another out of her.

When she seemed to be nearing exhaustion, I said, "That's probably enough," and put down the flogger. Kendra pulled her mouth away, and I reached between Allyson's legs and just soothingly held her pussy, no doubt tired from convulsing in so many orgasms. I considered briefly whether I wanted a turn in it, but I had just had an excellent session with Kendra, and I didn't think my cock really wanted to be coaxed into action again so soon. Doubtless Allyson's pussy didn't either.

I untied Kendra's wrists so she could help me get Allyson out of all her restraints -- this team approach to releasing Allyson was getting to be a habit. I unfastened the gag and unlocked the butt plug while Kendra untied her ankles. When the gag came out, she said, "My God, Kev. Considering that you haven't done it before, you're an artist with that flogger." Kendra pushed in the plunger to fold the plug back up and worked it out of Allyson's anus. "That's one interesting device. I've never been chained up by my asshole before. It felt really hot to have all that pressure inside me and be totally unable to get it out."

**

Once everyone was untied, we sat on the couch to talk about what had just gone on. I produced a bottle of wine and three glasses to lubricate the discussion.

"That was so much better than any session I've had with Nick. He tends to be just rough, and he's not very creative -- always just the ropes. You two seem to know exactly how to make pain and pent-up demand sensual rather than just annoying."

I turned to Kendra. "What did you think about eating out Allyson's pussy?"

"That was fun. On the whole I prefer people with penises, partly just as a matter of being more hetero than bi, and partly because men have one more device to fuck me with. But it's always fun to switch it up. It wasn't the first time, and won't be the last. But for our next session maybe you'd like to eat mine. I haven't had a woman do that in years, maybe not since high school."

"You've got it," Allyson agreed.

"Flogging you was an interesting experience," I chimed in. "I don't think I exactly enjoyed it for myself. Inflicting pain, even mild erotic pain, really isn't one of the things I fantasize about. But I liked it because you liked it. Pulling pleasure out of another person is always a good trip for me."

Kendra said, "That was the first threesome we've ever done. Of course, with COVID, we couldn't have others in the house for over a year anyway, so sex was strictly a two-person affair until now. Thank God we moved in together before COVID hit. Masturbating over Zoom for a year wouldn't have been much fun. But we've never really wanted to bring in another person anyway -- fucking has always seemed like a pretty private affair. I guess something about this island has loosened us up to a lot of things.

"Frankly, I feel pretty sexed out for today. I vote we move our drinks to the patio, enjoy the rest of the sun, and then hit the sack."

We did that, and after a couple of glasses of wine and some more chat about life, Allyson prepared to go back to her room. Kendra spoke. "If you'd like to meet us again for dinner at six, maybe at the Italian restaurant for a change, we can show you some of our other tricks afterward. Have you ever tried urethral sounding?"

"That's sticking things in your peehole, right?"

"Not just anything, but that's basically it. Not for everyone, but if you want to see how we do it, and then maybe try it at the beginner's level yourself just to see if it grabs you, let's play with it tomorrow. We can fit in some good bondage sex too -- sounding won't be the only thing on the menu if you don't get off on it. But maybe search it out on some porn sites and get a better feel for it before you come over."

Allyson left and we got ready for bed -- which consisted of brushing our teeth, since we were already wearing what we usually wear to bed, that is, nothing. Kendra gave me a gentle good-night blowjob, we kissed and rolled over to sleep.

**

The next day, we met Allyson at the Italian restaurant. Since it was a specialty restaurant, we put on a few clothes rather than showing up naked. We didn't exactly turn up in a tux and an evening gown -- we wore shorts and a tropical-themed shirt and a skimpy halter top respectively, and Allyson wore a microscopic mini-dress -- but it was enough to make the meal feel a little more special. Looking around the room, we didn't see much nudity and even less bondage -- people mostly saved that stuff for the buffet if they were going to bring it to a meal.

After an excellent dinner, the three of us walked back to my and Kendra's room to get on to the more erotic part of the evening. As Kendra suggested, Allyson had checked out some porn videos that featured urethral sounding. "I'm not sold, but I'm intrigued. I'll definitely take you up on your offer to watch and dip my toe in."

We took off our so-called clothing and got ready. The full set of rods was already boiled up, and we had left them in the saucepan to cool during dinner. I fished them out with tongs and arranged them on a plate on top of paper towel. We washed up thoroughly and Kendra and Allyson sat facing each other on the floor.

"Now that I'm used to it, I usually start at the third size, so you can use the first two." Kendra lubed the third rod, opened her labia with one hand, delicately fished until she found the hole, and began slowly to slide it in. "I find that, once I get one of the big ones in, the sensations are awesome, especially when Kev adds a vibrator, a penis, or a tongue."

I added, "Notice that we were pretty sparing with the wine at dinner. This is one adventure that's best done sober."

"Now you try it," said Kendra. "I'm experienced, so you use the mirror and the spreaders. Start with the smallest rod, go slow, and don't worry if you can't get in more than the tip."

Allyson put on the spreaders, set the mirror between her spread legs, and started to position the smallest rod. She paused, obviously nerving herself up, and then pressed the tip against her peehole. It went in about a centimetre before she stopped, wincing, "Jesus, that hurts as much as I was afraid it would."

"You may be having a spasm, just like you sometimes do when you start putting something up your ass. See if you can manage to hold it there for a minute. It might pass."

Allyson waited several minutes. "You're right. It still hurts some, but it seems to be relaxing a bit." She clenched her lips into a tight line and slowly pushed another centimetre up her urethra,

"Owww! I think that's it for me." She held it another minute, then slowly slid the rod back out. She held one hand over her pussy as if to sooth it. "I might try that again some time, but I can't say I enjoyed it. I like pain, but that's such a different kind of pain than you get from a flogger or a spanking."

"It's an acquired taste, and lots of people never acquire it. Lots more never try it, and I can't say I blame them. It's a pretty cringey thought. But I'm glad I got the hang of it."

"I still want to see you go all the way with it, Kendra. It sounds like a really sexy thing to watch."

"Sure, that's what we offered yesterday." Kendra slipped the number three rod out and stood up. "I started doing it to myself, just like you did. That's the safest for a beginner. But now that I'm a confirmed peehole slut along with everything else, Kev does it to me while I'm in restraints. I'm often suspended upside down, which seems to be the easiest position for Kev to work with, but since we don't have our big suspension frame here, we'll use the portable version."

Kendra got out the small suitcase that held our doggy-style bondage frame. She detached the dildo holder and set it aside as she unfolded the frame and the parts clicked into place. Allyson watched in admiration as she set up the simple yet elegant device. She got on her hands and knees and positioned herself in the restraints, and I fastened the collar and cuffs that held her at her neck, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. I got out the neoprene gag -- thoroughly sterilized since Allyson had used it the night before -- and buckled it on, the ball positioned in Kendra's mouth. "That's another thing you save for expert level," I said. "While you're getting used to sounding, you absolutely need to be able to talk to each other."