Kendra at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to use that steel clamp-gag until we've tried out the TENS plug," I said. "Usual drill -- new experience, no gag." I glanced over at Allyson, who was looking on intently and squirming in her bonds. She was obviously getting turned on again watching me get Kendra all kitted out, despite having had a succession of absolutely wild orgasms already. I'm sure the dildo in her cunt wasn't helping her settle, either. She could wiggle on it a bit, but the waist strap didn't allow enough movement for her to really fuck herself with it. I'd have to get back to that, but not until I was done here.

I lubed the TENS plug. It was about fifteen centimetres long and expanded to quite a substantial circumference before tapering back to a narrower neck that would help it stay in place, even in something like a vagina that didn't have a sphincter. It had a small safety flange to keep it from going in too far, especially if someone decided to use it anally. The body was non-conductive silicone, but it had a black strip, no doubt impregnated with graphite or something similar, running along each side. I lubed it with the electrogel, parted her pussy lips, and began to push gently but firmly.

It slid in easily, all the way to the flange. I plugged the controller box into a GFI outlet on the wall between Kendra's legs and turned it on a low setting. I selected a smooth wave-form that built to a peak and gently curved down again. Some of the other wave-forms were sharper and probably harsher; I would save those to try if she was fine with this one.

"I can barely feel that one." I turned it up a notch, then a notch more, watching her face. "Hold it there a minute. Ooooh, that's just weird. All my pussy muscles are contracting in waves. Weird but good. Try it up a bit more." Gradually we worked the setting up to six on the ten-point range. Each time the wave hit, she tensed and her breath hitched, but she had a broad smile on her face. "That's so erotic! It's not moving, but the plug's fucking me from the inside."

"Shall I try a different wave-form?"

"Sure. Go for it." I turned it right off and selected a square wave that would hit suddenly, hold at the peak, and then drop off equally suddenly. I turned it on again and systematically went back through the numbers to six. She started going "Oooh! Oooh!" with each wave that hit.

"Are those good 'ooohs' or bad 'ooohs?'"

"I'm trying to decide. It feels harsher than the other one. The charge hits so much harder, even though it's not any stronger. Try another one."

I tried a sawtooth wave that peaked rapidly but not instantly and then fell away. "Oooh. That one hits and then it's gone. I think I like more time at the top. The first pattern really suits me best." I want back to it, and she settled into a rhythm of pulsing contractions. "Up one more. Ahh, I think that's it. It's on the edge of pain but not over. I don't know if it's going to make me cum all by itself -- it's just too weird -- but this is fun."

I let her stand there being massaged from the inside by the plug. Then I got the White Knight wand and plugged it in beside the TENS box. It was similar to a regular Hitachi wand except that the ball-like end had two metal rings that ran all the way around it. You could use it like a standard vibrator, but a touch of a button would send a shock between the rings. It had a little nub on one side that you could hold against your clit or wherever you wanted extra stimulation. That's where I held it, but just using the vibration feature to start.

"Do you want to try some electrostim with this one?"

"I'm skeptical, but give it a go." I set it on three, nestled the nub firmly against her clit, and thumbed the button briefly. She jumped and yelped loudly. "No, I don't think so. I was really settling into the inside-and-out massage. The shock just broke it up." I turned the shock feature to zero in case I touched the button by accident, then worked the whole top of her pussy with the vibe while the TENS worked the bottom. The three sources of sensation -- counting the hook in her ass -- drove her up the scale quickly, and in minutes she was cumming, screaming and quivering in her bonds. As soon as she started, I turned off the TENS, figuring that it would be just fight with the contractions of her orgasm.

"Oh, that was good. The strangest orgasm I think I've had in my life, but good."

"Do you want more like that?"

"I don't think so. You can take that thing out now. But don't put it too far away. It's really, really interesting. What I think I need now, though, once I've stopped twitching, is some nice warm Kev cock."

I couldn't argue with that. The built-in steel gag was hinged from a post that stuck up from the back of the yoke. It could be moved up and down on the post so it was just the right height and then swung right around to the front over the occupant's mouth. It ratcheted to the desired degree of tightness and then stayed there until a release on the post was pressed. It didn't have a stuffer in it, but the inside of the steel was lined with rubber that prevented the occupant from opening their lips. The whole thing also held the head immobile like a vise. Now that we had finished playing with weird toys, it was safe to swing it over Kendra's mouth and let it lock itself in place. She looked unbearably sexy with her mouth covered with a wide band of polished steel.

I extracted the TENS device and gave her pussy a gentle, soothing massage to settle it down after its convulsive orgasm. Then I ran my hands gently over Kendra's entire body from where the yoke ended to her thighs and knees. I could feel little shudders pass through her as I caressed her skin, either aftershocks from the previous orgasm or the first stirrings of her next one.

I gently stroked her breasts and licked in circles around her nipples. Her breathing quickened and little moans started coming through her nose from behind the gag. I squatted down and uncuffed her ankles from the wall, and she swung her legs up and locked them tightly around my hips. My penis found her vagina, and I began pushing into her, feeling all the pent-up demand in my own body begin to swell, amplified by having worked two women to orgasm without having had one yet myself. I held her back against the wall so I wouldn't keep pounding her into it as I thrust.

She was on the edge of orgasm, but hadn't gotten there yet. I tried to hold back, but the sensations in my body were building to such an intensity that I gave up holding them. Dammit, I had just given Kendra an unrequited orgasm, now it was my turn. I let go pump after pump of semen until I was good and properly drained. But I left my softening penis in place inside her, put my hand between our bodies and flicked her clit rapidly with my finger. In seconds, she came hard.

Spent, she lowered her legs to the floor. There were little dispensers of disposable towels and wet wipes strategically placed around the dungeon, and I used them for a rough-and-ready cleanup. Then I cuffed her ankles back to the rings on the wall and walked back over to where Allyson was still strapped to the St. Andrew's cross. She seemed to be squirmingly horny from watching me and Kendra make out in front of her without being able to participate, combined with the stimulation of the clamps and the dildo in her pussy. Not that she could squirm very much given the number of straps that were securing her to the cross, but she seemed to be doing her best.

"I guess it's your turn again. You were admiring the spanking bench in the catalogue. Still want to give it a try?" She nodded her head enthusiastically. "I would have thought you'd had your fill of pain with all that electroplay, but I guess there's always room for more." I unfastened the dildo and slipped it out of her glistening wet pussy, then pushed the bench back under her feet and unfastened all the straps that were holding her to the cross. She staggered a bit as she stood under her own power for the first time in quite a while, and I took her under one arm to steady her as I walked her over to the spanking bench, still wearing the gag and the clamps.

The bench was like a long, low vaulting horse covered in black leather, with straps dangling from all four legs and from the body. She laid face down on the bench, her arms hanging down on each side so I could strap her wrists to the front legs of the bench. I gently kicked her ankles apart until I could strap them to the back legs. Another strap went around her waist. The top of the bench was narrow enough that her breasts could hang down on either side rather than being squashed flat under her.

I took the gag out of her mouth. "We didn't get to all the electrosex toys yet. Would you like to try the TENS plug?"

"Fuck, yes. Watching Kendra get off so hard on it was making me so horny I thought I was going to explode." The kit didn't include toy cleaner; evidently they didn't expect the toys to be shared. However, I had brought our own, so I cleaned the Kendra juices off it thoroughly and rinsed it in the little bathroom attached to the dungeon. Then I refreshed the electrosex lube and pushed it into Allyson's waiting vagina.

I started the usual way, on a fairly low setting, and then built up. She could take a lot more than Kendra. In fact, I eventually had it all the way to the top, way past the firm massage Kendra had settled on and up into the region of pure pain. She settled on the sawtooth wave that hit extra hard.

I let her enjoy that for a few minutes, screaming and crying when the electricity hit and made her vaginal muscles contract fiercely. She seemed to be building to an orgasm, but again, seemed to need a little more to get her over the top.

Since it was a spanking bench, I thought maybe some spanking was in order. I knew there would be some pain toys in Allyson's bag, but I decided to see how it felt to spank her the old-fashioned way, bare-handed. This was something else I'd never done before. I wasn't quite sure how hard to hit her, but I knew what she liked in a flogger or a strap, and figured my hand wouldn't have as much leverage as an instrument, so I made the first spank medium hard without being totally brutal.

Her cry sounded like surprise as much as pain. She had been focussed on the things the TENS was doing in her pussy, and hadn't expected anything to suddenly land on her bum. I could see my fingers faintly outlined in the red mark I left on her ass-cheek. The overall reaction seemed to be positive, so I continued, trying to time my spanks to come between peaks of the TENS. She came to a screaming climax at fourteen, and I decided to lay off the spanking at that point. I didn't want to leave her ass totally on fire, and anyway, my hand was starting to hurt.

She dropped her head exhaustedly and gasped for breath. While I waited for her to recover, I turned the TENS down a couple of notches, since I figured she would be pretty sensitive after her spanking-induced orgasm. But she didn't ask me to turn it off or take it out. I just let it keep working its magic while I tenderly smoothed soothing lotion that I'd bought at the hotel store over her burning red marks. It was intended for sunburn, but I figured that this would be close enough.

I noticed that all the excitement was having the usual effect on my cock, which was stiffening after its little rest. It seemed to be ready for another tour of duty, and Allyson's pussy was already occupied, so I decided to see what an ass fuck would do for her on top of the intense sensations still flooding her pussy from the TENS plug. Certainly her position bent over the bench seemed to be inviting an anal invasion.

I gave her breasts a preliminary massage where they hung on either side of the bench, producing a small grunt of pleasure. Then I lubed thoroughly and started pushing at her anus. As soon as she felt my cock head trying to force its way past her sphincter, Allyson lifted her head and gasped. As I started thrusting, I tried not to slam my body against Allyson's abused asscheeks -- not that, knowing Allyson, some extra pain there would likely have been a problem. I wondered if I'd feel the TENS machine in my cock, but I didn't, at least not directly. But her rectum was squeezing my penis hard and rhythmically in a way I'd never felt before. The contractions that the machine was inducing must have been spilling over into her whole pelvic region. As Kendra had said, it was weird, but good.

Allyson's breath continued to come in deeper and deeper gasps, followed by yelps and then little screams. Finally, a big scream, deep, long and hard, with all the stimulation of the entire lower half of her body behind it. I stopped thrusting until she was finished her orgasm, then started again. My own arousal built slowly, since it hadn't been long since I had shot my previous load, and I just focussed on it and enjoyed the way the slow build spread through my entire body. Finally I stopped at the end of a deep thrust, grunted, and shot a little more semen into Allyson's body.

I pulled out and switched off the machine. She still didn't seem to have tired of it, but I didn't see how it could be good for her to use it for much longer, especially at such a high power. I unbuckled her, and we laid in an exhausted tangle on the bed. I gave her a long, tender aftercare hug.

Once we were willing to move under our own power again, we checked how Kendra was doing. She had been locked in her yoke, asshooked and gagged with steel, for quite a while now, and I'm sure see was tired of watching Allyson have a good time even if she didn't envy what a "good time" meant to Allyson.

"I'll bet Kendra is ready to get a little more action. My cock is pretty used up for now. Do you want to see what you can do for her?" Allyson dropped to her knees and started running her long, practiced tongue over and into Kendra's pussy, bringing a long, contented "Mmmmmmm" from behind the steel. I added some nipple work, and together we coaxed a smallish but evidently very satisfying orgasm out of her body once again.

"What do you think," I asked Kendra. "Do you think we should wind this party down about now?" Kendra couldn't nod with her head locked in a steel vise, but the "Mmmm-hmmm" noise she made seemed pretty clear. Allyson agreed, rubbing her pink ass ruefully. "That was a wonderful way to end our trip with a bang, but I feel really, really satisfied. I don't think my pussy is interested in any more right now. I just need a stiff drink and some dinner." Together, we got Kendra out of all her restraints and laid all the toys back on the bed where we had found them.

Allyson kept the nipple and labia clamps on for now, since we had told her to keep them as a present. Both women put their own cuffs back on and I locked their wrists behind their backs again as a last gesture toward bondage as we made our way to the lobby. Allyson's chains clinked slightly as she walked. I noticed a couple of guys looking at me enviously as I walked by with my bound mini-harem, both still smelling of musky sex juices. I stopped at the desk to drop off the dungeon card and I gave my compliments to the hotel on a beautifully equipped dungeon. Then we headed up to the room to decompress.

As we rode up in the elevator, we debated dinner, and decided on room service. We all felt too worked over to want the bustle of the public buffet at this point. We had a communal shower, then ate dinner and had a few drinks on the balcony, compared notes on our dungeon experience, lamented having to go home, and turned in.

**

The next day, we concentrated first on packing to get it out of the way. It didn't take too long -- we had managed not to acquire many tacky souvenirs beyond easily-packed things like fridge magnets and post cards. Owning to my policy of not taking photos that could get you into trouble if they leaked onto the internet, I hadn't even accumulated many photos -- there really wasn't any other kind to take, aside from some I took on our clothing-not-optional tours.

"I'd love to be able to buy that yoke and take it home," said Kendra. "That steel clamp-gag is a blast. But it would be really heavy, and I'm sure T'Jalla can sell us something just like it if we want to get one when we get home."

In the afternoon, we met Allyson for a last swim and a laze on the beach. We decided on another special dinner for our last one together -- the specialty steak house. Then we went back up to our room.

We didn't do anything fancy that evening, having gotten a lot of stuff out of our systems in the dungeon the previous night. Just a last round of vanilla bondage sex for the road, if you can call any sex that involves a threesome and ropes, cuffs and gags "vanilla." Allyson tried out the scuffed coffee table, lying on it face down with her knees on the carpet while we tied her wrists and thighs to the four legs. Kendra took a turn at spanking her, more lightly than usual in view of the coming five hours in a plane seat, and then I fucked her pussy from behind. Then, after a rest break, we tied Kendra spread-eagled in the doorway and double-teamed her, Allyson eating her out from the front and me fucking her ass from the back. Just a basic night at Kendra, Kev and Allyson's.

In the morning, Allyson's plane left before ours, but we met for a quick breakfast at the buffet followed by a long group hug. We had already exchanged contact information, and vowed to visit as soon as summer actually arrived in one or the other of our respective countries, provided that enough people were vaccinated that the border was open again.

Kendra and I held each other tightly and nearly cried as we waved good-bye to Allyson's taxi. It had been a long time since we'd been able to socialize properly with anyone other than each other -- although I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather have been locked down with -- and our friendship with Allyson had formed quickly and very deeply. We hoped to be able to come back to the resort next winter, either as a threesome or as two couples if Allyson had found someone who not only shared her lifestyle but was personally compatible. It would be handy to have one more penis in the mix.

End

Closing Note: If you've read, or go back and read, "Kendra's Fourth Hole," in which Kev and Kendra are introduced to sounding through some porn videos, you may be interested to know that the videos I describe are not fictitious (although none is actually named "Amelia's Fourth Hole."). If you search "Urethral Sounding" or "Urethral Porn," you'll find them pretty much as described, along with some self-help pages of what seems to be reasonable reliability. If you're tempted to try this at home, please, please heed all the precautions mentioned in the story and in the self-help sites.