Kendra at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson handed me the labia spreaders, which I squirted with toy cleaner and rinsed under the tap. I got on my knees behind Kendra and clipped one end to one of her pussy lips, wrapped the strap around behind her thigh, and clipped the other end to another part of the same lip. Same on the other side, and voila! Totally accessible pussy parts.

Kendra had already warmed herself up with the number three rod, so I started with number four -- 9 mm. I slowly slid in most of its length, thrust gently for a minute, and slid it out. Same with numbers five, six and seven. I spent longer easing the rods in as they got larger, her peehole gaping wider and wider as I pulled each back out.

Now the biggest, the 18 mm monster. This was a tricky one. Sometimes Kendra's urethra would accept it, and sometimes it wouldn't.

I touched the tip to the opening of her urethra and pressed gently. It slid in slowly to a depth of about four centimetres. Then Kendra's breath hitched with pain and she held out her hand, palm down. I stopped pushing and waited. Finally, she flicked her fingers gently forward for a little more depth, and I got another two centimetres in before the "stop" signal. I waited. Finally Kendra shook her head and flicked her fingers back in the "take it out" signal. This was one of those days when her urethra just wasn't going to co-operate.

I pulled the rod slowly out and replaced it with the next smaller size. That still seemed to be working for her, and I got it almost all the way in before I topped. I wiggled it a bit and did some gentle thrusting. Her breathing quickened and she started making little pleasure noises behind the gag.

Allyson watched, fascinated. "Wow, you two are like a pair of well-rehearsed ballet dancers. You seem to know exactly what Kendra's body wants at every step."

"Practice. And I know that what it wants now is extra sensation from various other places to push it over the edge."

I picked up a short piece of light cord with an alligator clip at each end and one in the middle. I clipped the middle one to the protruding rod just where it emerged from her body, and the ends to the straps of the labia spreaders. "Now I can take my hand off the rod to do other things without it slipping in or out.

"I think I'll do her in the ass tonight." I remembered Kendra's suggestion that she'd like Allyson to eat her out, just to see if it still felt as good as it used to. "Want to double-team Kendra with me?" Allyson slid under Kendra's body, her feet past Kendra's head and her mouth nicely level with her pussy. She rubbed her own pussy against Kendra's dangling breasts for a minute, then started licking her clit enthusiastically.

"If you feel like it, give the end of the rod a flick with your tongue from time to time. Drives her crazy."

With Allyson out of my way under Kendra's body, I could kneel behind her and have an unimpeded shot at her asshole. I lubed everything, put the end of my cock against her pucker, and pressed firmly. As usual, it slid in with only momentary resistance, and I could feel Kendra's whole body react as I pushed it home. I came in at an angle that kept my body away from the bit of rod that was protruding from her urethra. I didn't want to slam into it accidentally and drive it all the way in with what would have been way too much force. As I thrust into her, Kendra slammed forward rhythmically in the frame, her collarbone protected by the thick padding on the neck restraint.

While I worked the asshole that was above the rod, Allyson worked the clit below it. She flicked the end of the rod with her tongue from time to time, and Kendra rose to orgasm incredibly fast. She peaked to her usual epic scream behind the gag -- bless the tight neoprene seal, although people around here were very used to orgasmic screams from other units. A little pee, or squirt, or probably both, came out around the rod in her hole. Intense stimulation from three body parts at once drove Kendra over the edge again and again, until I couldn't hold back any more and pumped my load deep into her body.

I pulled out and checked the anal ooze with a cloth. As we all gasped for air and came down from our respective highs, I reached under and held a Kendra breast in one hand and an Allyson breast in the other, just enjoying the aftermath of another huge climax.

Allyson rolled out from under Kendra's body and joined me in unfastening her restraints. "Jesus, Kev. That sure was something to be part of. I really want you two to do exactly that to me. Maybe minus the rods but plus some flogging. I think pain does for me what sounding does for Kendra."

"I'm sure we can oblige. But not for a little while. I can usually cum at least twice a night, but I'm going to need some time to recharge. Let's hit the balcony again for a while and take in some tropical evening air."

Once I felt safe to stand up again, I rustled up another bottle of wine and three more glasses and we headed out the balcony door.

**

"You see what I mean about having bondage sex with a sounding rod up me. The mix of sensations just supercharges some of the best orgasms of my life. We don't do it all that often because the results are so extreme. And tonight -- feeling you lick my pussy while Kev fucked my ass was just indescribable."

Allyson replied, "That's what pain does for me, just the way sounding seems to for you. Sensations just coming at me from everywhere. If I'm tied up and get fucked right after I'm flogged, so much the better. When you two fucked me and flogged me at the same time yesterday, especially with that giant plug locked in my ass, that was the experience of a lifetime."

"I can relate intellectually, I mean about the sensations coming from all sides," said Kendra. "But it's never seemed like something I would want. One thing I like about Kev is how careful he is not to hurt me. He pays close attention, and if I twitch or yelp like something we're doing hurts, he backs right off until he finds a better way to do it. You saw how he dealt with the number eight rod when it was just too big for me today."

"I'm the same," I added. "When I flogged you in the doorway yesterday, one part of my brain worried that I'd really like it. I didn't want to have any desires that Kendra would rather not fulfill. But I think I told you yesterday that the only reason I enjoyed it was because you did. I didn't get any charge at all just from hurting you. But working a woman to orgasm by doing exactly what she wants done -- well, I find that a huge turn-on."

"Where did you two find each other, anyway? You seem to complete each other, and I don't just mean the sex. I can feel a real relationship in behind all the BDSM stuff."

"The photocopy room at work, actually," I said with a smile. "No, I didn't bend her over the machine and do her right there. But we both work in the same business and we see each other often, including in the copy room. We're in different departments and neither of us has any authority over the other, so there was no reason not to flirt a little over lunch and whatever. I was really attracted to her gentle, complex personality, and eventually we went out on a date, wound up in bed, and before I knew it, she was asking me to tie her up and fuck her in the ass. I had never done that before, and hadn't pictured doing it with Kendra, but it sure grabbed my fantasies and took them for a ride."

"A long ride," added Kendra. "And a good one. It wasn't long before we were an item, and then I ditched my apartment and moved in with Kev. I haven't looked back."

"Why can't I ever seem to find a partner like that?" mused Allyson. "I've had relationships with lots of guys, and some girls too, but they never seem to last very long. Sometimes they're turned off by my personal desires. Sometimes they're turned on by them, but go too far and don't treat me like a human being, like Nick, or start really hurting me more than I want to. And often they're just plain boring people when we aren't actually fucking."

Kendra went into relationship counsellor mode. That's another thing I love about her. She always seems to be able to put her finger on a problem, and genuinely likes helping other people with their issues without seeming to criticize. I've suggested that she get a degree in psychology and go into practice -- she's wasted doing legal research at Smith, Smyth and Roddenberry.

"Maybe you're going about it from the wrong end. It sounds as though you're looking for people who match your sexual proclivities, and then finding that they don't match you in any other way. You said that some don't really treat you like a human being. That's a sign right there. Maybe just keep your eye out for somebody whose personality attracts you, give them the flirty eye now and then, meet them for coffee, see if anything clicks. If you end up in even a casual relationship, and it's a guy, trust me -- most guys aren't hard to convince to add in some kink, although some might balk at the flogging part. I'm not as sure about women, since I've never really cultivated that side of my personality."

"Well, since I've gotten to know you guys, I'm starting to see relationships in a different way, that's for sure. Maybe I just won't try so hard to find exactly the right dom, and just see if I can spot exactly the right partner."

"Well, maybe 'exactly the right partner' is a bit strong, too. Partnerships involve putting up with a few flaws, as long as the total mix is positive. You should see the way Kev loads the dishwasher."

We all laughed, and the chit-chat moved on to some less serious territory.

After an hour, or maybe an hour and a half, Allyson leaned forward and wrapped her fingers gently around my penis. As she held it, it began to swell, and she gave it a few experimental pumps. "It seems as though your little friend here is nicely rested up. Shall we put him to work before he has any more wine and goes back to sleep?"

**

The bondage frame was still set up. When she uses it, Kendra just lets her braids dangle, but Allyson's long loose hair would have been in her face and all over the place, so she tied it back with a scrunchie. Then she crawled into the frame and put her head through the collar. I adjusted it to fit her body size -- she's somewhat smaller than Kendra -- and clicked it shut around her neck. I went down one side fastening the cuffs around her wrists, elbows, knees and ankles to hold her firmly in a doggy position, and Kendra went down the other.

She had bought herself another gag at the hotel store to replace the one I had had to destroy. It wasn't nearly as fancy a the one we had bought from T'Jalla, but it had a wide panel and a built-in ball that would do the trick. I fastened the strap firmly behind her head and she was ready for whatever we chose to do to her. From behind, she looked like an excellent target, held firmly with her bum pointed right at me.

She had brought a bag of tricks with her, with some of her favourite devices. I selected a wide leather strap. It didn't have metal studs or other fiendish extras on it, but it still looked as though it would hurt a lot if it came down hard. I figured that t would be easier to hit harder with it than with the flogger, so I'd have to be careful, but I also figured that our deal from yesterday would stand -- I would gradually increase the impact until she signalled that I had reached her preferred level. But I knew already that she liked more than a gentle smack, so I brought it down sharply across her ass with a satisfying "whack." It left a pink mark across her skin, showing colourfully through the tan. She yelped behind the gag, a yelp that sounded like mixed pleasure and pain.

I knew that it's customary to make the sub count the impacts, but that would be impractical in this case, so I counted for her. "One." I waited ten seconds or so before the next one. "Two." I was trying to get the stripes to line up neatly beside each other, the way experienced floggers do in the stories I've read, and was doing OK with it. A few criss-crossed a bit, but I'd say I wasn't doing badly for an amateur.

After we got to ten, Kendra slipped her body under Allyson's. She was sucking and licking Allyson's left nipple when I did the eleventh stroke. Allyson's body jumped in the frame and she cried out behind the gag much more loudly, and I'd say more passionately, than she had done for the first ten. She was right: pain plus other stimulation equalled pleasure for this one.

Kendra started licking further down Allyson's body, passing her navel and exploring her mons before working her tongue between her pussy lips and starting to flick her clit. I was careful not to hit her on the top of the head with the strap. "Twelve." This time Allyson screamed in full-throated orgasm. By the time I reached nineteen, I had run out of ass and was strapping the backs of her thighs. Between us, we pulled three more orgasms out of her before I said, "OK, last one. Twenty." I brought the strap down a little harder this time, and got another orgasmic scream.

I put the strap down and Kendra stopped licking, but didn't move out of position. We gave Allyson a few minutes to recover from the orgasms and bask in the pain of the stripes on her bum and thighs. Then, remembering that she had said that she wanted exactly the same treatment I'd given Kendra -- minus the urethral stuff -- I got on my knees behind her, lubed my cock and her asshole, and started pressing the head against her anal entrance.

It was harder to get into Allyson than I was used to with Kendra. As I said earlier, she isn't quite as practiced an anal slut as Kendra is. She felt tighter, and didn't seem to be as good at relaxing her sphincter. I went extra slowly, and was careful to stop every time a little yelp told me she was having a spasm. Pain slut or not, I doubted that a rectal spasm counted as pleasurable pain the way the strap obviously did.

Eventually I got all the way in, and started sliding my cock gently in and out of her ass. Kendra added some more pussy-licking, and together we got Allyson breathing deeper and deeper, little "Mmpphhs" of pure satisfaction coming from behind the gag.

Now this was more my style: feeling a woman gradually rise toward orgasm in waves that matched mine, my cock massaged by a firm asshole or pussy. The direct physical stimulation was way ahead of any satisfaction I got from laying on the leather. I thrust faster, burying my cock balls-deep in her willing asshole and feeling the waves of sensation gradually spreading from my cock through my entire body. It wasn't long before she stiffened, then thrashed in the frame and let out her deep guttural growl of orgasm one more time. I pumped my second load of the night into the second asshole of the night. How much better could life get?

Allyson didn't seem to be a squirter the way Kendra was, but she certainly could have crashing orgasms. The whole frame creaked and rattled with the intensity of her thrashing. Bless the robust construction of T'Jalla's product.

When I took the gag out of her mouth, all Allyson could say was "Holy Jesus. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why didn't I get into threesomes years ago?"

**

Later, doing our traditional post-mortem on the patio, Allyson sat on a thick pillow from the bedroom. "My God, that frame of yours is hot. It's so totally immobilizing, and so exposing at the same time. Every sensation was magnified by being restrained in so many places and having my legs held apart and my ass so on display. What a strap target it must have made. Kev, I'll make you into a pro flogger yet. You have an excellent arm with that thing."

"I can't say that I like it any better for its own sake than I ever have, but it's amazing what pain seems to do for you."

She took another sip of her wine and turned to Kendra. "Kendra, how did you feel watching Kev assfuck another woman right in front of you?"

"Well. he wasn't exactly in front of me. More like above me. But I take your point. I was a bit worried that I'd be jealous, but I wasn't. I was just into the moment. I'm sure that it made a difference being in on the action too. If I thought he was fucking another woman without me, then I might have the right to be jealous."

"Whatever we do next," said Allyson, "Let's wait a few days before doing any more flogging. That's the second time in two days. It was glorious, and you're getting good at it, but let's give my ass a bit more time to heal before we put it through the wringer again."

Over the next few days, we gave a rest to not only Allyson's abused skin but also elaborate bondage scenes in general. There's only so much sexual excitement the human body can take at one time. We did fool around with each other's bodies a bit, but mostly we just spent a lot of time together as a threesome, hanging out at the beach, swimming or just reading on lounge chairs. We tried paragliding once each, and had a blast doing it. We put on the minimum clothing necessary to take a couple of tours of rest of the island, and gradually figured out where they put the best stuff at the buffet.

One morning as we were getting ready to head for the beach, Kendra was standing on the balcony looking at the group of X-crosses in the distance at the edge of the sand. "I see those every time we go to the beach or even stand on the balcony. I've been wondering what it would be like to be tied to one. It seems like it would be so public and exposed, standing there naked with my legs held apart. We don't have one of those in our collection back home, and even if we did, I wouldn't be able to use it in public."

"I think we can accommodate that." I put a few extras in the beach bag and we walked down to the bench where we had arranged to meet Allyson.

When we met up, we told Allyson the plan. She shuddered and said, "After Nick, I have no urge to try one of those crosses again. But I certainly don't mind helping you out with Kendra." Kendra walked over to a cross and stood with her back against it and spread her arms and legs. We didn't use rope; we used proper leather bondage cuffs to secure her wrists and ankles to the wood of the cross. I buckled the neoprene gag in her mouth, and we let her hang there, bound and gagged and on full public display, for nearly an hour.

But we didn't wander off like Nick had done. Instead, we pulled beach chairs over in front of the cross and chatted, sipped drinks with little umbrellas in them, played with our own or each other's bodies from time to time, and watched Kendra slowly getting hornier and hornier. Eventually pussy juice was trickling down the insides of her thighs and she was yanking violently at the cuffs in frustration.

Finally, Allyson took pity. She set down her empty drink, walked over to Kendra, dropped to her knees, and began giving her a thorough pussy-reaming with her tongue. I came around behind her and massaged her breasts. It didn't take long before she was thrashing, not with frustration, but with orgasm.

Allyson and I traded positions. She massaged Kendra's breasts while I used my cock to deal with her well-licked but still-unfilled pussy. As I said earlier, it's considered impolite to stare too closely at people having public sex, but a number of people turned their beach chairs around so they could watch the show discretely from their places on the beach. A few were so turned on by what we were doing to Kendra that they started fucking right there and then. I felt proud to be so inspirational.

I added some slight knee-flex into my thrusts so I could ram my cock extra-hard up into Kendra's pussy, just the way she likes it. Allyson came around beside me and full-on sucked one of Kendra's breasts, biting lightly, just enough to send extra waves of sensation through her. She started twitching in her restraints as the sensations built and built, gasping through her nose in rhythm with my thrusts. The gasps gradually turned into muffled yelps. "Mmmpphh-mmmpphh-mmmpphh-mmmmmpphh-MMMMMMMMMPPPHH." I felt a squirt of warm pussy-cum hit me in the abdomen and trickle down over my cock. Given that Kendra doesn't usually squirt unless she has something up her ass, she must have been finding this public bondage really intense.