Kendra at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm subsided, she hung limply from the wrist cuffs, her face and body streaked with sweat. I finished my orgasm and pulled out my softening cock. A little patter of applause drifted our way from the beach chair folks.

Allyson and I unbuckled Kendra from the cross and took off the gag. "Oh fuck, that was crazy!" she said as she found her balance on her feet after not using them for over an hour. "I didn't know I was such an exhibitionist. Just being tied naked while people walked by was a turn-on, especially when I was forced to watch you two fooling around in front of me. Cumming so hard in front of everyone totally topped it off."

I put the toys in their beach bag and we headed off to the water to have a swim and wash the sex goo off our bodies. As we left the little bondage playground, I noticed an employee, the same one that picked up garbage along the beach, squirt the cross with a spray bottle and wipe it down from top to bottom. Good to know that we were in a high-class resort.

**

Allyson had booked three weeks and we had booked two, so our bookings were running out at about the same time. "This holiday has been so special," said Kendra. "II still nearly cream my pants every time I think of being fucked on that cross with everybody watching. We should do something special for the end of our holiday."

"I've been thinking the same thing. We've never gotten around to booking a dungeon suite for an evening. Want to suggest that when we see Allyson tonight at dinner?"

"Excellent idea. I've looked through the catalogue at what those places come with, and it sure looks interesting. I'd also like to rent Allyson some special toys for the evening -- our treat. I know she loves pain, but it sounds as though her own toy collection is a bit -- I don't know, vanilla, if you can call straps, paddles and floggers vanilla. Let's look through the catalogue and see if we can find some things we think she'll like that're a bit unusual. The catalogue's pretty thick, so I'm sure we'll find lots."

We went through the catalogue and did, indeed, see some fascinating devices. "Hey," Kendra said. "Do you think she'd get a kick out of some of this electrostim stuff? I saw some featured in a how-to sex video a while ago. Some of it doesn't really hurt, but some can hurt quite a bit, especially if you turn them up high, and I'm pretty sure I've never heard her talking about having any."

"And look," I added. " If you're not sure what you want, you can rent a whole kit with several different toys, electrosex lube, and all sorts of stuff. You might even like to try some of the doesn't-really-hurt stuff yourself."

We waited until we had talked to Allyson about the dungeon, and she had agreed, before we rented the kit. We decided that maybe we would do this on our second last day, so we would have time to pack on our last day and so Allyson's bum would have a day to rest up before she had to spend a lot of time in a plane seat. We went back to the room and the three of us looked through the catalogue to plan out what we might like to take advantage of.

"That spanking bench with all the straps is getting me wet just thinking about it," Allyson said.

"I thought your eye might fall on that," returned Kendra. Then she added thoughtfully, "Have you ever been suspended upside down?"

"No, I've never really had access to that kind of equipment."

"You should give it a try. I find it a real trip -- you feel a hundred percent more helpless and vulnerable than you do when you're in exactly the same position right side up. Your pussy is on full display, your boobs are hanging in a totally new position, and your throat is perfectly lined up to swallow a cock. Look, they have a Saint Andrew's cross that's on a pivot so you can start one way and then get turned over. I like to be upside down when Kev puts in sounding rods, but you can get anything you want done to you. About the only thing you can't do is get a cock in your pussy or ass, but I guess that's what the pivot's for."

"That sounds like fun. I'm still freaked out by what happened to me on that cross on the beach, but this is a different cross, different environment, and most important, different people. I've come to trust you more than I ever trusted Nick, even before he pulled that stunt that got his ass kicked off the island."

By the time we had finished browsing the catalogue, we were all pretty excited about the possibilities. The women had to get me to tie them both up and fuck them to work off the energy. We didn't tell Allyson in advance about the electrosex toys because we wanted it to be a surprise, but we certainly intended to tell her before we used them. It's never a good idea to spring pain devices on someone totally cold.

We waited until we had packed it in for the night and Allyson had gone home before phoning down to the dungeon department to book the electrosex kit -- they stayed open most of the night for obvious reasons. We also booked a set of nipple-and-labia clamps we thought Allyson might enjoy, and a strict-looking neck-and-arm yoke for Kendra that came with a clamp-like steel gag built into it. We also watched a couple more how-to videos to make sure we knew what we were doing with the elecrosex stuff. Bed time was a touch later than usual that night.

**

The next day we all messed around on the beach as usual, swimming, reading, chatting and taking in sun. We had the dungeon booked for four o'clock, so we had an afternoon snack and planned a late dinner when we were done -- either the last-night buffet or room service if we didn't feel in shape to eat in public. We didn't want to eat too much beforehand if Allyson was going to try inverted suspension for the first time.

When it was time to get ready, we went back to our rooms and collected up some of our favourite restraints and toys. Then we met in the lobby and I collected the key card for Dungeon Five. Kendra and Allyson were naked as usual except for leather cuffs on their wrists and, in Allyson's case, a black leather collar. I connected their cuffs together behind their backs and we headed to the elevator to go down to the dungeons.

I unlocked the door to the dungeon and held it for the cuffed women. Wow. Even though the catalogue had shown us pretty much what to expect, we were still amazed at the sight of so much bondage furniture in one place. Racks, pillories, the Saint Andrew's cross, restraint rings on the walls and floor, a metal cage, a bondage bed with cuffs and chains at the four corners, a restraint chair with two removable dildoes sticking up from the middle of the seat -- a BDSM enthusiast's wet dream.

We put our bags of personal toys on the floor next to the cross. Our rental items were neatly laid out on the bed, each wrapped in plastic to show that it had been sanitized within an inch of its life.

"We rented you a little surprise," Kendra said to Allyson. "Just a little thank-you for all the fun we've had with you." She handed Allyson the electrosex kit, and she opened it. Her eyes widened.

"Holy fuck! I've seen stuff like this in porn videos, but it's so expensive to buy that I've never had the chance to try anything like this. But I've always wanted to see what it's like."

The kit contained a violet wand with several attachments, a TENS plug, and a White Knight combination vibrator and shocker, together with a bottle of electrosex gel that would provide better contact than regular lube. There was also a booklet with tips and cautions, which Kendra and I had borrowed in advance and read from cover to cover. "A little more sophisticated than the usual straps and paddles, eh?" I said.

"Let's get you set up on the bondage cross," said Kendra. I unfastened both women's cuffs from behind their backs, and removed Allyson's entirely because the cross already had lots of cuffs built into it. She took her new gag out of her bag and started to put the ball in her mouth, but I stopped her. "This is all new territory, so best we do it without the gag for now. I need to hear how you're doing with it. Plenty of time for gagged fun later."

She stood on a low bench with her back to the cross and spread her arms and legs. Kendra and I fastened cuffs at her wrists, elbows, waist, knees and ankles -- this device didn't kid around. Then I removed the bench, leaving her hanging by the restraints. I could see why there were so many of them -- no one part of her body was having to take much weight on its own.

"Now let's try a new position," I said. I pulled back a spring-catch that was locking the cross in its usual upright position and began to turn it slowly on its central pivot. When it was turned 180 degrees, another stop engaged with the spring clip and kept it there. I ran my hand over her pussy, now presented invitingly at face level, and gently squeezed one breast, now hanging upside down. "How is it so far?"

Allyson squirmed experimentally in her restraints. "Wow, I see what you mean, Kendra. I love the extra feeling of exposure and helplessness I get like this. I've never felt anything like it." Her pussy under my hand was soaking wet already.

"Can I try the violet wand first?" asked Kendra. I handed it to her and she selected an end to insert into the rubber-coated handle. There were two glass wands to choose from: a rake with five points and a single probe. There was also a metal plate about the size of a credit card attached by a wire to a plug that would be inserted into the handle. Kendra selected the single probe, which the booklet said would give a stronger shock than the rake because it wouldn't be split five ways.

I plugged the cord into one of the many outlets dotted along the walls. I noted that it had a GFI breaker -- good idea, I thought, considering that whatever people plugged into it would be used in an intimate fashion with what could be a very wet part of a person's body. Then I walked over to a slider-type light switch and turned the lights way down.

Kendra turned on the wand and the argon gas inside the glass probe glowed a bright -- guess what? -- violet. A slightly sinister hum filled the air. She set it on a low setting and held it a few millimetres from her own inner arm. A bright spark leapt from the wand to her skin, looking spectacular in the dim light. "Ow! That hurts, all right. Not terribly, but it's sure more than a pinprick."

She approached one of Allyson's bound arms with the wand. Allyson looked apprehensive but excited at the same time, the way I always imagine myself looking just before stepping on a roller coaster. When the spark jumped to Allyson's arm, she yelped and jerked, but it was the same kind of yelp I'd heard her make when being spanked or strapped, a yelp of pain mixed with a weird sort of micro-orgasmic pleasure.

Kendra ran the wand slowly over various parts of Allyson's body, dragging the little electrical arc over various patches of skin. Allyson said, "Try turning it up," and Kendra did. The spark grew visibly bigger, and so did the yelps. She tried using it on more and more sensitive areas: the insides of the thighs, breasts, then nipples, then finally pussy lips. She was careful to stay away from the head area, especially the back of the skull, as the how-to videos warned.

Finally she said, "Tell me if this is over the top." She opened Allyson's pussy lips with one hand and touched the arc to her exposed clit.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, and Kendra quickly pulled the wand back. When Allyson got her breath back, she said, "That hurt like holy hell, but wow. I just about came at the same time. The pain was exquisite -- not like anything I've ever felt before. I've never dared to let someone hit me there because I was afraid it might do serious damage, but I know that thing is set up so it can't possibly injure you. It just feels like it could. Try it again."

Kendra obliged, holding the wand in place a bit longer this time. Allyson shrieked and thrashed wildly in her cuffs, and Kendra moved the arc around to various parts of her pussy, then pulled it away. "My God. That was so much better than just being hit with a strap. So targeted right on my happy spot. And I see the advantage of being in this position with my pussy in the air."

Kendra went back to Allyson's nipples to give her clit a rest. Every time she sparked one, Allyson yelped and jerked. "Try it one notch higher." Kendra clicked to the next number, now at eight on a range of ten. She pulled Allyson's pussy open again, and Allyson held her breath waiting for the spark. When it came, she threw her head back and howled, but it sounded more like a scream of orgasm than a scream of pure pain, that characteristic guttural growl that signals she's climaxing hard.

"Oh sweet fucking Jesus. I was kind of scared when we started this, but now I could do it all day. It doesn't leave afterburn like a strap or a flogger does, so it doesn't wear out the body parts. Although eventually I might run out of stamina for cumming."

"I want to try the contact plate." Kendra turned off the wand, removed the probe, and placed it in its protective spot in the foam-lined box. She plugged in the contact plate and taped it to her hip. Normally you'd stick it inside some clothing, maybe a waistband or a boot, but that was pretty impractical at this point. She gave me the wand handle to hold, and I turned it on.

Kendra reached out a finger and held it not quite touching the skin of Allyson's belly. A tiny lightning bolt jumped from her finger to Allyson's skin. "Ouch. I can feel that too, but fingers are a lot tougher than some of the skin I'm going to use them on." She curled her fingers so she could run all five over Allyson's skin at once, moving slowly down -- or in this case, up -- her body from just below her neck, over her breasts and nipples, and over her belly to her mons and then her pussy.

At that point she had a dilemma. If she used her fingers to open up Allyson's labia, the firm contact would ground out all the power and kill the arc. Rather than sparking Allyson's clit directly, she satisfied herself with sparking her closed labia, which produced a pretty strong reaction anyway. Then she reached further down and held a finger over Allyson's anus. A strong spark leapt from the single finger and caught Allyson right in the asshole. That pushed her over the edge again, cumming with her usual guttural scream of pain and pleasure right on top of one another. The air in the dungeon was beginning to smell strongly of ozone, mixing with the equally strengthening smell of sex.

I had been watching with fascination, particularly when Kendra turned herself into a living lightning machine like a character in an old horror movie. While Allyson came down from her latest climax, I said "Hey, let me try that." I turned off the wand and handed it to Kendra. I held her other hand firmly, and she turned on the wand again. Holding Kendra's hand, I was now a conduit for the electric charge, and when I held a finger next to Allyson's skin, I too felt the sharp snap of the charge as it arced from me to her.

I played my fingers up and down her body the way Kendra had. It took a bit of practice to hold my fingers just next to her skin without actually touching and draining the charge painlessly into her body, but I got it. When I got to her pussy, I played lightning over the outsides of her closed labia. Then I said, "Turn that off a sec. I have an idea." I let go of Kendra's hand and got the roll of tape that she had used to secure the contact plate. I tore off two pieces, pried open Allyson's labia, and secured them with the tape. "I was thinking that we should have brought the spreaders, but there's metal under the rubber of the clamps, so this is safer anyway."

I took Kendra's hand again, she turned on the wand, and I went back to my Lightning Lad act. I worked my way down to her pussy again, and I felt Allyson hold her breath as I neared her clit. I saw Kendra turn the wand up one more click. I reached out a finger carefully and "snap." The biggest spark yet surged into Allyson's body through what had to be its most sensitive part.

This time her scream was a blood-curdling shriek. It modulated into her orgasmic growl, but not before she let the world know how intense the pain of that spark had been. I took my finger away, Kendra turned off the wand, and I let go of her hand. Allyson looked as though she had gone far into subspace, totally zonked on the unremitting onslaught of pain and consequent pleasure. I crouched and held her face between my hands, giving her some aftercare while she slowly floated back to earth. I put my finger in her palm. "Hold my finger as tight as you can." She gripped it firmly, so I figured she was all right.

"You're welcome to tell me I'm wrong, but I think you've had plenty of that for the next little while."

Allyson seemed to have regained her composure. She gasped, "Yes, you're right. That's plenty for now. But oh fuck, that was intense. I loved it. I want to try out some of the other goodies in that case, but not right now, for sure."

Kendra went to the bed and came back with our other little present, the labia and nipple clamps. Each pair was joined by a light silver chain, and a third chain joined those chains together forming a big loosely H-shaped unit. Kendra clamped one set onto Allyson's labia, taking care to get them firmly seated so they didn't slip off her extremely wet, slippery pussy. Then she attached the nipple clamps, making sure to get a generous portion of areola along with the nipple so the pressure was distributed. The centre chain had an adjustment slide that allowed Kendra to tighten it so it was firmly pulling Allyson's nipples and labia toward each other.

"These are from the rental shop," I said, "but we can pay a little extra and keep them. If you like them, they're yours to take home to remember us by." I pushed the spring catch and rotated the cross slowly upright again. Allyson's body settled into the straps from the opposite direction. Her breasts were firm enough not to dangle a lot, but as the weight came at them differently, they settled a little more in the direction of her pussy, putting a loop of slack in the centre chain. I snugged it up with the slider so it was again pulling firmly on her lips and nipples. "I wanted to give you this earlier, but I didn't think the metal would be a good idea with all that electricity around."

I picked up her gag. She opened her mouth and I pushed the ball behind her teeth and buckled the strap behind her head to keep the panel pressed firmly over her mouth. The cross had a toy holder that was currently swung out of the way behind it. I swung it out, clamped Allyson's big dildo into it, lubed it up, and pressed it deep into her pussy. I tightened thumbscrews at the hinges to keep it in place. "Now it's time for you to hang there and watch me entertain Kendra for a change."

By the time I had Allyson all sorted, Kendra was trying out the TENS plug in her hand, punching up different intensity and wave-form settings on the attached control box. She looked up at me. "After seeing how much pain it can generate, I have zero interest in having the violet wand used on me. But this thing is different. My physiotherapist used a TENS machine on my tennis elbow a while ago. It doesn't hurt, but it feels super weird to feel your muscles forced to contract rhythmically by the electrical current. It helped relieve the pain in my elbow, but I bet it would feel way different shoved in my snatch."

"That's what it's for," I said. I picked a spot along one wall where Allyson would have a good view of what we were doing, and picked up the steel yoke. Kendra stood with her back against the wall and spread her legs, and I cuffed her ankles to the wall. Then I snapped the collar of the yoke around her neck. She held her arms out and I strapped them at wrists and elbows to the bar that ran horizontally in both directions from the collar so they were held out straight. Kendra had a steel anal hook in her collection, and the collar had a ring at the back just for such an occasion. I ran a piece of rope from the ring to the hook, lubed it, and pressed the steel ball against her anus. It's a pretty big ball, and it took some pressure to persuade it to go in, but eventually it slid past her sphincter and the hook sank firmly in. I tied off the rope to hold it tightly in place. As a final touch, I ran another piece of rope from the ring on the yoke up to a ring on the wall so she was held firmly between her ankle cuffs and the yoke.