All Comments on 'Kendra Suspended'

by MasterBlogman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35about 3 years ago

NICELY TOLD

story. Well written with many creative ideas. Kendra and her devices make for good reading.

marbspmarbspalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story - like all your other Kendra stories I've read so far - Many Thanks.

I very specially like this paragraph of your story quoted below - too many others don't seem to get the erotic and satisfying attraction of a relationship like this:

"She's definitely a sub -- she loves having sex when helplessly bound and gagged. But she's definitely not a slave. We've never even been tempted to get into all those master-slave games with leashes, crawling around the floor, being punished for real and imagined transgressions, and all that bullshit. We are in a very equal and loving relationship. We do what we do because we both love doing it, but our sub/dom relationship only extends to who gets to tie up whom. We have exactly the same sorts of silly arguments over what to have for dinner and how to load the dishwasher that all couples have. When we aren't fucking each other senseless, we're just Kev and Kendra, and we feel safe and supportive with each other."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterBlogman@MasterBlogman
I'm a recovering university professor. Now that I no longer need to plough through student essays by the hundreds, I can have more fun writing erotic stories. I'm still polishing my craft, and hope one day to be able to write like some of the best practitioners of the genre – ...