Kenna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine in San Diego but now that my business is off the ground, I would like to generate celebrity clients and move to LA."

"Ah yes you're a stylist aren't you?" I say remembering that Kenna told me this a while ago.

"Oh Ken he's definitely a keeper since he's such a good listener." Kai smiled wide at me

"That's the plan." she reached for my hand and dragged me into the kitchen.

In there she starts to clean up and I follow her lead. I gather the dirty dishes as she empties them. I laugh when I see the little foot stool in the corner.

"What are you laughing at over there?" Kenna asks me slyly.

"You were right, your family is small. So small that I swear I have counted at least four of those stools around the house and that's only downstairs." I'm full belly laughing now because it's hilarious that grown adults have to use a step stool.

"Get your laughs in. At least we know we'll always fit in an average sized bed." she sticks her tongue out at me. I instantly think of where I want that sexy little tongue.

"I'm not the one who has to use a stool to get clothes out the washer." it is the funniest thing to see the top half of her body disappear in the machine with her feet not touching the ground. I bet her stomach hurts from it digging into her.

She gasps with fake indignation then sprays me with the water she's using to fill the sink. I attack her with my fingers tickling her sides until she's a giggling mess on the floor. I like seeing her like this. She seems more in her element, more relaxed when she's around her family.

After I help her up we continue to wash the dishes then clean the rest of the kitchen sneaking another piece of cake to share. She's looking at me like she's contemplating huge life decisions with her chin resting on her closed fist. Whenever she thinks too much, she starts to come up with things that could possibly go wrong.

"Stop whatever it is that you're thinking." I say grabbing her face to look into her eyes.

"I can't help it to be honest." she seems a little sad.

One thing that is always a mystery to me about Kenna is that her eyes or her face never really gives away what she's thinking. Only if she wants you to see what she's thinking. That part of her scares me. I always want to know what she's thinking but her cool expressionless face won't give her away.

"Think about something else, like this." I scatter kisses around her face until she starts chuckle smacking my hands from her cheeks.

Kai walks in pointing a pen at Kenna announcing, "Confundo!"

Kenna get's up out her seat pretending to be confused then gain back her senses. I catch on to their antics.

"Riddikulus!" she points her fake wand at Kai.

"I know you did not just put me in stripes and polkadots." Kai said patting his body horrified.

He brings his wand up the same time Kenna brings hers up and they're just circling each other.

"All right all right, on the count of three you will both lower your wands." I look at both of them to see them both nod once. "One, two, three."

They lower them then bring them back up seriously eyeing each other. Kenna breaks first laughing, Kai bends over guffawing. After they finish laughing, Kai leaves the room like nothing just happened. Weird people. But I like the wizarding world so I guess it's fine.

"So you're a potter head huh?" I move to her not wanting to be far from her too long.

"Proud Ravenclaw." she is definitely a Ravenclaw.

"I think I'm in love. Never thought I'd find another nerd." she laughs wrapping her arms around me.

"Axl you know how to play spades?" Mr. Marks booming voice calls from somewhere.

"God is that you?" I joke just to get a laugh out of Kenna. Mission accomplished.

"Not really but I'm a fast learner." I call out louder for him to hear.

"He ain't my partner." Kenna yells then looks at me apologetically.

I pinch her sides then follow her into the next room slipping my hand under her dress to grab a handful of her ass before we fully emerge through the opening. Her eyes widen then slaps my hand away. Worth it.

Yemoja is sitting at one end of the table and Kenna hustles to sit in front of her before Kai could register what she was doing.

"Asshole." Kai says slapping the back of Kenna's head to take the seat across from his dad.

"Not my fault you're slow." she snickers.

"Hey, I resent that. I'm a great partner." Mr. Marks says giving them both a stern look.

"That's right baby." Yemoja kissed him on the cheek while Kenna and Kai made throw up noises.

"Since Kai is playing with dad, you can sit beside me and I'll teach you how to play." Kenna looks up at me with those round eyes of hers.

"Won't be the first thing you taught me." I say pulling up a seat.

"Okay I do not want to hear about my daughters' sex life." Yemoja said holding a hand up.

"Ma oh my gosh get your head out the gutter! I taught him volleyball."

"Is that what we're calling it now?" I say watching Kenna's eyes bulge out while her family laughed.

Yemoja and Mr. Marks played rock paper scissors to see which person dealt first. They threw out terms I have never heard before and Kenna would explain to me what they meant as they went along. I'm surprised I never played spades before, now that I think about it, I haven't seen people play it in real life before. Just on the phone or the computer.

"What you got?" Yemoja asked Kenna.

"Four and a possible. More Martin Luther King Jr.'s and one president."

"All right we'll go six because I'm riding the bench." Yemoja responded.

"You see I have the aces of three suits and a joker? But I have a lot of clovers so there's no telling if this will play." Kenna whispered in my ear pointing to the queen of clovers. Feeling her breath tickle my ear was turning me on.

The way Kenna's little deft hands shuffled the deck was sexy. I liked the way she would throw the card down on the table making it spin in tight circles. The way her and her mom would trash talk with the men was hilarious. And now I see why nobody wanted to be Mr. Marks partner. There was competitive, then there was him. Arguing with your own partner seems like a foundation easily broken.

The women wiped the floor with their butts doing a victory dance when they made it to five hundred. Kenna would let me choose a card to see if I was learning. Most I got wrong and she would explain why we shouldn't use that card but I did get some right so I get to pat myself on the back.

"I would like to go another game but it's getting late and your mother and I have to meet Latrell in the morning. If you and Axl want to stay, you can sleep in your room and Axl can get the spare." Mr. Marks is old school.

I look at the time. I'm surprised it's almost twelve o'clock. They all leave the room to their respective rooms leaving me and Kenna downstairs to decide.

"We don't have to stay if you don't want to." Kenna said cautiously.

"We can stay. I just have to go get some things." I hope they have a twenty four hour walmart here.

"You don't have to, I packed us a bag just in case this happened. You want to go get it out the trunk while I go get your room ready?" she's a sly thing, I didn't notice her put anything in there.

"Thinking ahead. I like it."

I kiss her then go get the bags out the car. I make sure I lock all the doors before I went looking for Kenna. I walk up the stairs seeing light flood in the darkness guessing that's where Kenna is. She's already in the shower so I pop my head in to give her a kiss and to fondle her.

She's naked, wet and smells like a dream. I couldn't resist myself. I take a nipple in my mouth rubbing her already hard clit. She's wet down there too. I slip two fingers into her heat pumping my fingers in and out of her while my palm rubs against her hard button. I'm getting wet from the spray of the shower and Kenna clinging to me. The tub lip is digging into my knees but she's so close I can't sop. She's shaking with the intensity of trying to stay quiet as I pump my hand faster inside of her.

I feel her entire body tense up then she slumps down over my shoulder. I wait for her to stir again to lightly kiss her on her lips grabbing her ass wishing I could be spooning this all night. Reluctantly I let go telling her goodnight walking to my appointed dungeon across the hall. I get showered and brush my teeth preparing to lay down by repositioning my pillow when I feel a scrap of material.

Under the pillow is a pair of silky panties that are still sticky with her wetness. Fuck. I breathe in her scent wanting to lick her at the source of my happiness. I ball them in my hand laying on my back waiting for sleep to take me.

I wake in the middle of the night so hard I can feel my pulse throbbing in my shaft. I unravel her panties to wrap them around my cock loving the feel of the silk against my hardened member. My door creeps open to reveal Kenna turning to lock it.

"You beat me to it." she whispers to me.

"No bunny we will have to wait because there is no guarantee that I'll keep quiet." I whisper walking to her as she starts to undress. Her minimal amount of clothes are quickly deposited on the floor.

"Fine, I'll just oops." she picks up her bottoms and pretends to accidentally drop them by the foot of the bed. She bends down slowly at the waist with her nice ass taunting me and her wet little pussy peeking at me. Before I knew it, I was behind her.

"You little tease."

With my hard length still out I slide inside of her heat. In a trance I look down at her bottom bounce as I stroke inside of her. Her smooth brown skin is so beautiful to me, all I want to do is lick her. I bend her over the bed and at this level she's at the perfect height. I pull her right leg up to rest it on the bed pushing myself further inside of her.

She feels so good wrapped tightly round me with her soft ass bouncing with every thrust. I can't get enough of this woman. I get into a rhythm stroking inside of her watching her grip the cover. I change me angle up a little bit and she moans.

"Fuck, just like that." she says a little too loud.

I cover her mouth with my hand stroking inside of her just how she wants it. Something inside of her is rubbing against me just right and I can feel myself losing my composure. I speed up trying to race after my orgasm that is rolling up my spine. Suddenly her insides convulse around me throwing me over the edge as she lets her body meets my thrusts. I continue to stroke until my climax subsides.

I slowly pull out of her watching my white come slide out of her. I'm mesmerized by this so I spread her cheeks to get a better look. I can't wait to get her back home to give her a proper hard fuck. She deserves nothing but the best.

Kenna hops on the bed then turns around to kiss me with a deep sensual kiss. Our kiss is slow and passionate like this is our first time seeing each other after months. Her body is pressed against mine while her nails scrape against my scalp gently. I don't know what it is but my head has turned into an erogenous zone. Every time she does this, my skin breaks out in goose bumps with my hair standing on end.

Our heated kiss ended when she reluctantly pulled away looking at me with those eyes of hers. That look she gives me is asking to help her down. She's getting too used to me doing this for her, she's spoiled. Wrapping my arms around her I place my spoiled little brat to the floor with my hands lingering on her hips slightly rubbing my thumb along her silky skin. She takes her finger sliding it against her inner thigh picking up my come on her finger then sticks her finger in her mouth pulling it out slowly staring in my eyes the entire time.

My jaw hits the floor at how sexy that was. I'm speechless. She's so, I don't know what she is but I think I'm ready for round two already. Smirking at me she puts her clothes back on, kisses me on the lips then leaves me standing there like an idiot staring after her. This woman will be the death of me.

I wake with a jolt hearing someone call my name.

"Downstairs. Thirty minutes. You will get left." Mr. Marks moved down the hall swinging open other room doors repeating himself like an alarm.

It only took me a few minutes to get ready. I headed to Kenna's room seeing her struggle to put all her braids up in a bun. I come behind her to place a kiss at the back of her neck. She's smiling broadly at me in the mirror.

"Have a good night?" she's just so fucking cute.

"This sexy demon came in to seduce me away from my virtue. I'm her loyal pet now." I place my chin on top of her head grinding my groin into her pillow soft behind.

"I'd love to see you on all four pleasing me with that tongue of yours." she circles her hip pushing back on me.

"Don't get me riled up little girl, I don't mind fucking you right here on this sink." I whisper in her ear. I watch her bite her sexy lip.

"You started it. Come on let's go before they leave us." she grabs my hand leading me downstairs.

I quickly take my eyes off her swaying bottom as we make it down to see her mom impatiently tapping her foot at the door.

"Mornin' mama you look adorable." Kenna kissed her mom on the cheek.

"I know I do. You better had stayed in your room all night." Yemoja said eyeing the both of us.

"Yemoja she tried to sneak in with cake and I told her no, no eating in the rooms and sneaking food." I said poking Kenna in the side.

"Tattle tale. Mama he's lying I would never do such a thing."

There was an angry honk of the horn that snapped us into motion. We all piled into the car with me in the front passenger seat since my legs were so long. The women in the back were having a good talk about men are trash.

"Now wait a damn second, I for one ain't trash." Mr. Marks speaks up.

"Daddy we never said you were. It's just a general kind of thing like overall men are trash but you specifically aren't. You too Axl, you're decent." Kenna says flippantly.

"I think we can all agree that people of all genders are all trash. Just in different ways." I say dapping Mr. Marks fist.

"How so?" uh oh. When Kenna gets that tone, she's just spoiling for a good debate. I'm always up for a debate with her.

"Men have their ways like misogyny, sexist, big egos and frankly fragile masculinity but women have their ways too. For example ya'll want us to read your minds, women usually make every man pay for what one man has done to her, and don't even get me started on toxic femininity." I turn to smile at Kenna.

"I knew I liked him." Mr. Marks says beside me.

"Same here." Yemoja has a smile in her voice.

"He's clearly the whole package." Kenna complimenting me makes me blush.

Pulling up to a field I see a man standing near huge tires. I look at Mr. Marks wondering if this is normal for their workout. They look young but Khari is close to forty so they have to be in their sixties or older. Should they be doing this kind of work? I wait as Kenna climbs out the car to place her arm around my waist walking towards the man with the tires. She looks up at me giving me a funny face making me laugh at her silliness. Yemoja is watching our exchange with fondness then joins her husband who holds out his hand to take hers.

We spent the morning running, jumping and arguing with Latrell because we were tired. I hated the way he would look at Kenna. Obviously men will be men but it would be nice if he would respect our relationship. I never expected this type of disrespect but Kenna noticed it fast, stealing kisses from me here and there.

I was amazed by how her parents kept up even though it wasn't a fast pace but watching them keep up was making me want to get my parents involved in a program like this. Mr. Marks would sporadically smack Yemoja on the butt making her blush the only way a darker skinned person can blush.

Finally coming to an end, I check my watch to see we have been out here for a whopping hour and a half. Kenna covered in sweat reminds me of the long sex marathons we have. She glows with an aura that I can never describe. She gets this half lidded satisfied look in her eyes filled with euphoria when she's satisfied. I wish I was an artist so I could permanently capture that face of hers.

I shake my head breaking out of the depths of the Kenna black hole. I smile down at her big puppy dog eyes as she wraps her arms around my waist. You would think since her parents are here watching us, that we would dial down the PDA but, at least we aren't going at it like we normally do. Right now my hands would be gripping her luscious ass bending down as she licks my lips in that way that I love. I've never had anyone lick my lips, a bite maybe, but licking them the way she does is so sexy and erotic. Every time she does that, I picture her pink tongue flicking out to lick the reddened head of my cock.

Being with her has turned me into all types of a horn dog. Usually I could contain myself but around her my dick just stands at attention. Even with a slight whiff of her from a distance will have me hard as steel. My body can predict when she's coming into a room, she finds this intriguing, calling it my superpower.

Finally back at the house separating to take our showers, I contemplate how I will officially ask her to marry me. I know it's only been going on three years but I love her and I can picture her walking around the house with our kids in beautiful marital bliss.

I want to see her walking, no, running down the aisle to me happy that we'll get our happily ever after. She's perfect for me like she was made specifically for me. Even when we fight all I want to do is hold her close to me. I want her to know that she can be herself with me. That she never has to hide any part of her beautiful self from me.

I can feel a smile on my face as I wash myself. All I ever do is smile when I think of Kenna and I want it to be like this forever. Finishing with my shower, I gather my things then head downstairs to see Kenna kissing her parents goodbye. I say my farewells making loose plans to see them again very soon.

In the car Kenna is a little quiet but I guess it's because she wasn't expecting to miss her family as much as she did. I was going to say something but she put the seat back then curled in herself to sleep on her side.

She slept the whole way, even when I stopped for gas. I know she probably has a touch of depression because she gets in these moods where she doesn't speak. She will withdraw mentally for a time then, she will snap back like nothing happened. Her compartmentalization skills are amazing.

I gently wake her, getting ready to heft her in my arms to take her to bed.

"Axl can you take me home?" she asks in a small voice.

"Bunny we are home." I smile at her disoriented sleep brain.

"No, to my home." she looks at me with red eyes.

"If you're not feeling well, you know you can sleep here." I grab her hand but she slips it out of mine quickly.

She doesn't say anything. She just looks at me with pain in her eyes.

"Kenna, what's wrong?" my brow furrows deeply trying to remember what she ate or if her cycle should be on.

She mumbled something under her breath.

"I didn't catch that." I look at her typing into her phone waiting for her to look at me.

"I can't do this anymore." she's looking everywhere except for at me.

"What can't you do? Kenna what are you talking about?" my heart is clenching with worry.

"Us Axl. I can't be with you." there's tears gathering in her eyes.

"Not again Kenna. Don't do this again. Don't push me away. Just tell me what it is and I'll fix it." my voice is getting louder but I can't help it.

"That's just it Axl you can't fix it, you can't fix me. You just can't fix everything with a smile and good intentions." her emotions are hard to read, on one hand her eyes look like they're filled to the brim with tears but on the other, her voice sounds monotone.