Kenna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not done. I'll never be done with her.

I suck on her hard little bud. Silence. She's making no sounds whatsoever but her thighs are shivering around my face as her hips move on my mouth at a furious pace.

"Oh god." she drawls out long and loud pooling more of her around my head. She flops forward eyeing my hardened length.

Turning around facing me, she grabs me sliding me into her tight heat. She stiffens her legs laying on me slowly grinding her hips. Getting an iota of control back she lifts up on her knees riding me like a mad woman.

Fuck, she feels good.

I don't have time to get my wits about me with her riding me how she is. The bed begins to shift beneath us with the force of her riding. All I can do is hold on. I slap her ass making her jump. She is sexy, biting her lip.

I rub her clit with my thumb. She mewls like she's on the verge of tears thrusting maniacally on me. I've never seen her come like this before. I'm so deep inside of her. Her core constricts around me, she's groaning to the ceiling gripping her breasts in her hands.

She lays her upper body down on me with her hard nipples rubbing against me. I bend my knees thrusting wildly grappling for my climax. I hug her tightly to me. I can't stop my stroke for all the money in the world.

My climax drained me of energy. I lay panting trying to suck in as much air as I can still light headed. Kenna has herself draped over me breathing into my neck. I let out a long heavy sigh chuckling that I'm so out of breath. I feel the rumble of Kenna's laughter, rolling herself off of me with tears rolling down and her eyes squinted closed shaking her head at the hilarity of it all.

We calm down with light giggles every now and then. I can't wait for it to be like this for the rest of our lives.

We've been planning our wedding and Kenna was a mess. She can't make a decision to save her life, so I had to assist on most of them which I really didn't mind. I actually liked the involvement. Yemoja was a blessing as well but she had to get the hell up out of my house. She's been in my guest room for a little over a month since the wedding was right around the corner.

I offered to put her in a hotel but she wasn't having it, well, until the very last minute when the wedding gets closer. She couldn't stay at Kenna's place since it was full. Kenna officially moved in with me, but her room was taken by Sadie, and Dan moved back in. My fiancé hasn't been around a lot lately and we haven't had proper sex in a while at it was driving me insane.

Kenna wants us to wait for our honeymoon to have sex which I think is rather dumb since we basically fucked on our first date, but whatever makes her happy.

Looking at the calendar I almost dancer with joy that the wedding is in two days. I get to put Yemoja into a room at the hotel we're having our wedding at so she can bother the wedding planner. Kenna has this bright idea to stay with her mother because she would be too tempted to touch me.

I want her to touch me. I want to feel her soft body under mine as I'm buried within her. I want to be surrounded by her touch, her love. I want to burrow myself so deep inside of her so I can forever be hers. I want to be inside of her like how she is inside of my every cell. I can wait. I'll wait forever if I have to.

My phone pings with a message from my brother, Connor.

~Get your ass ready for the last couple of days as a free man!~

I sent a text back to him, ~I wasn't a free man the second I asked Kenna to be my girl.~

~When did you become so whipped?!~

I laugh down at my phone, rolling my eyes that he's just jealous I got a woman and he doesn't. Sebastien and Connor fought over who should be throwing my bachelor party so, they decided to plan it together. I have no idea what I got myself into but I won't lie, I'm interested in what events they have planned.

Connor and my brothers booked a day of fun activities of shooting at the range, paintball war and four wheeling through obstacle courses. We had a blast ticking the names down of the losers and how much they will drink when we make it to our final destination.

To settle down, Sebastien took us all beer tasting and a chance to make our own beer. I named mine Kenna's honey, which everyone poked fun at. They'll understand if they ever meet their match like I did.

I wake up from my nap hearing the guys being rambunctious in my kitchen. Wearily I head towards the sound to reveal a makeshift super bar on my counters. Every single one of them had buttons with Kenna's face on them, pinned to their shirts. In the corner was a life-sized cutout of me smiling.

Connor, Derek, Sebastien, Eddie, Dan, and Kai all smiled at me with hoots and hollers. Derek poured shots as we all talked about the night to come. I didn't know where we were going but I had to set something straight for one last time.

"Guys remember, no strip clubs." I say trying to assert myself.

"Lame."

"Killjoy."

"What do you expect me to do with all these one's?"

I shook my head going to take my shower and get ready for the night out. I decided to put on a shirt that Kenna brought me. Rolling up my sleeves to give a more relaxed look, Dan barges in with a shot.

"Drink it don't ask what it is."

Right behind him was Sebastien, closing the door shut.

"I'm giving you a heads up, and don't shoot the messenger." Sebastien had his hands up.

"What is it BAM?" I say exasperated.

"After the club, they do plan on going to the strip club, but don't worry I have one more special surprise for you. Don't let them know I told you."

"All right, let's get ready by getting white girl wasted!" Dan said handing me another shot.

Shrugging off my annoyance at Connor for the strip club even though I deliberately said no. We gather in the kitchen again with music blasting, downing shot after shot until the doorbell rings. At the moment I'm feeling delightfully warm and fuzzy.

We all pile into a big black SUV. We're rowdy in the back joking and suddenly we pull up to a posh club with a line out front. The liquor is really reaching my head now with fuzzy edges and the lights looking brighter and the music flows through my body as we step out the car.

Kai walks straight to the bouncer flashing what looks like a card. Then the house of a man lets us through. It is huge inside with lights strobing around lighting up certain spots around the club. Plush booths are in the corner with velvet ropes secluding that spot from the rest of the floor. Two men in black shirts and dark jeans are standing in front looking menacing.

I follow Kai and the group straight to those men in black. Connor pulled out a stack of money handing it to one of the guys, "Bring over eight of the finest women you can find and invite them over please."

The deejay is playing all the good songs, new and old. The ladies that came over got the men excited and lustful grinding against each other. A woman with short brown hair sauntered over to me with a sexy smirk on her face reaching out her hand to pull me up.

Towering over her she rubbed her body against mine trying to go with the rhythm of the song. She turns around grinding on me. I try to dance along with her but she's throwing my movement off since she isn't dancing with the beat. My high was coming down when I spot a line of sparkles coming through the crowd. I blink fast multiple times wondering what was in those drinks.

Those sparkles got closer and closer with waitresses holding big bottles of liquor towards our section. My boys hoot and holler with joy grabbing cups to pour the sweet champagne in. We pass around the glasses quickly draining the drinks. I was back on my high dancing with whatever woman wanted a dance.

Turns out, every time someone asked about the buttons the guys wore, I had to take a shot. I also had to find twenty women to take a picture with my cutout. Having a good time I stumble my way to the bathroom to relieve myself. After I was finished, I ran cold water over my face when I felt a hand on my back.

"So you're married huh?" a cute blonde woman slurs pushing herself against me when I turn around.

"Yes I am. Woah." her hand flies to my groin and I grab her hands in mine keeping her away.

"Lucky woman." she's giggling staggering backwards as I guide her out the door.

I take her to the bar to order a large water then make my escape while she's chugging the water. I'm drunk but I'm nowhere near drunk enough to cheat on my wife. My soon-to-be wife. Once I make it back to our section I see a line of shots waiting for me, Sebastien giving me a cheshire cat's smile.

Drunkenly I dance along to the music as two women grind against me, one in front, the other behind me. Her hands are a little grabby but it's all in good fun as long as she doesn't go too far. We all form a dancing train looking like fools as onlookers hype us up. The music is great, the atmosphere is amazing but I miss Kenna. I am having the time of my life but I want to spend time with the woman who is my world.

"Moving on to the next venue." Derek breaks through my thoughts to shake my shoulder.

"Uh?" I'm tipsy as hell right now.

"Come on, we're leaving. The car is waiting for us!" Derek shouts over the music.

I look around wondering when the rest of the group broke the train. They were making their way towards the exit. I follow them with Derek trailing behind me. Piling into the car we all head to our next destination.

"Did you see the hottie in the pink dress? Man, she wanted me." Connor slurred.

"Yeah she wanted you to leave her the hell alone." Eddie laughed.

"Whatever I got her number!" Connor pulled out his phone to show us.

"All right call her then." Derek challenged.

"Fine, I will." Connor pressed the call button.

"Speaker. Speaker. Speaker." we all chanted. Connor sucked his teeth putting the call on speaker. The line kept ringing.

"Thank you for calling Dominos. Will it be pick up or carry out?"

We all broke out in laughter, I think I even saw the drivers shoulders shake with mirth. We ragged on Connor the whole way to a hotel. Perplexed I look around wondering why we stopped. They got out the car and I followed dumbly. The edges of my vision were hazy and my stomach dropped as we rode the elevator up.

We walk to a room at the end of the hall with muted music coming through the door. As Derek opens the door I see scantily clad women everywhere screaming for joy when we walk in. Clenching my jaw, I look at Connor. He shrugs with a smile.

One of the girls grabs my arm and I pull away from her.

"Oh baby don't be shy. I have something special planned for the bachelor." I stare at her in defiance.

"Hey BFG don't worry, I'm coming too." Sebastien gives me a small shove.

"Oh a two fer!" the woman claps, jumping up and down.

She grabs both of our hands and guides us to another room down the hall. The room was dim with one chair in the middle of the room and a pole a few paces from the chair. The dancer sits me down with her hands lingering on my chest. Sebastien appears with a tiny woman with a white bra studded with clear jewels, a bejeweled thong and tall white heels. She has long black twists falling down her back with makeup giving her a mysterious face with promises of making your dreams come true.

It's Kenna. I could spot my woman a mile away.

Sebastien and the dancer left leaving me with my mouth hitting the floor stuck in the chair, blinking at how drop dead gorgeous she looks. Music starts to glide through the room.

As the slow cadence of the music streams through the speakers she walks around the pole, seductively she makes her way to the pole slowly ascending it to the top.

'Cold in my kingdom size. Fell for these ocean eyes' the song is kind of creepy but I can't keep my eyes off of her. Suddenly the beat drops and so does Kenna. She glides down the pole in a free fall and my heart stops, terrified that she would crack her skull open. She stops inches from the floor, placing her hands on the ground to split her legs in a handstand. When she gracefully drops into a split on the ground, my manhood shoots up clashing with my zippered pants.

I sit up readjusting myself. I see her climb up the pole again twirling around fast then slowing down with the beat in a spread eagle holding herself perpendicular to the pole. It's erotic and incredibly artistic the way she makes these shapes with her body.

Turning her body upright, she pretends to walk on air around the pole. In a quick change she twirls effortlessly to the ground moving her body to the beat. Saucily she gives me 'fuck me' eyes. Crawling to me like a jungle cat stalking her prey she places her hands on my knees straightening her legs then rolling her body up to stand over me.

Gracefully she walks around the chair ending up behind me. She kisses my neck then nibbles on my ear. I feel erotic goose bumps on my arm with my blood rushing through me. Coming back around to where I can see her, she's on the floor giving me a nice show. The view of her ass as she looks at me through her legs then dropping down to pop her hips making her luscious cheeks bounce to end fully in a split makes me groan aloud.

She lifts her sexy little body up, straddling me rolling her hips on my groin. The moment her lips touch mine, I pick her up quickly gliding to the bed with her in my arms. She rolls on top of me with her eyes half lidded. She stands up to strip her barely their clothes off. I tear my clothes of in record time, attacking her the second my shirt hits the ground.

Giggling she smiles up at me after I lay her on the bed again. The music changes surrounding the room in a steamy mood. Giving me a smug look, she brings her sexy legs up then spreads them wide enough to rest on the bed. With the mixture of the alcohol and all my blood rushing to my cock, I was dizzy with lust.

Slipping inside of her heat in one thrust between her spread legs, I bury myself as deep as I can go. Just like that, I'm lost inside of her. Stroking inside of her is indescribable. We create a rhythm with our bodies, undulating against each other with sighs and moans, gripping to each other like it's the end of the world.

Rolling on top, Kenna takes control and loses control all at the same time rolling her hips on me. Creating a new rhythm, she rides me faster. My hands fly to her, grabbing two handfuls of her globes encouraging her pace as she squeezes me with an almost painful fist inside of her. Her head is thrown back in the throes of her climax grinding wildly on top of me. I can feel her treasure pulsing around me while she moans to the roof.

I start to pump my hips bringing her up and down on my pole with sharp slaps of our skin coming together from the force. I erupt, curling my toes and my eyes rolling to the back of my head groaning her name harshly.

"I love you." she kisses me passionately on the lips.

"I love you too bunny. Where'd you learn all that?" I say spanking her.

"Well you know how I've been busy a lot lately?"

I nod my head.

"I decided to take some classes to dance for you." she looks a little shy at the admission but it made me fall deeper in love with this woman.

"I might need these dances daily. I didn't know you could move like that." I massaged her cheeks as I slip out of her warmth.

"Maybe I'll show you more on our surprise honeymoon to..." she thinks she can trick me into telling her where our honeymoon is at but my lips are sealed.

"We'll never leave the room if you do anymore of that." I lift the blankets from under us to cover our cooling skin.

She tucks herself under me placing kisses on my chest as we talk ourselves to sleep.

The wedding is finally here. I stare at myself in the mirror. My blue eyes stare back at me with excitement. My goatee is perfectly trimmed and my black hair is styled in a new way thanks to Kai. It's growing on me. My mom and dad come in the room smiling from ear to ear.

"Look at my baby boy." my mom kisses my cheek leaving pink lipstick on my face.

"Son you look good. I'm so proud of you." my dad claps me on the back then adjusting my plum colored bow tie.

"Thanks mom and dad." I smile hugging them to me.

Exiting the small room we head to garden lit up wonderfully with chairs surrounding the alter. I stand beside the officiant. I perch under the arch watching as my groomsmen and Kenna's bridesmaids walk down the aisle. Sebastien and Sadie were first and they do make quite the pair. He's holding on to her, stealing glances every now and then.

He stands beside me to pound my fist with a smile. Kenna's grandmother walks down the aisle in a decked out cane sprinkling petal shaped pages to the ground with tears in her eyes. Kenna vowed to never get married when she was in elementary school, so her grandmother told her if she ever gets married, that she wanted to be the flower girl in Kenna's wedding. So here she is, the oldest flower girl I have ever seen but one of the prettiest.

The music changes and all heads turn towards the back as Kenna, Yemoja, and Mr. Marks appear around the corner. I think Yemoja is crying more than Kenna. Kenna looks breathtaking. I start to make my way down the aisle to grab her in my arms.

"Slow down, man." Sebastien says with a hand on my arm.

I smile, embarrassed but then I look at Kenna and she picks up her speed to get to me. I'm in awe of this woman. This woman who knows all the words to gangster rap and to old rock music. We hold hands, gazing into each other's eyes like we are the only ones on the planet. She was right, a night wedding does make her glow like an ethereal queen. I can't wait to see how our life unfolds as a married couple.

~Thank you for being on this journey with me, I hope you enjoyed a small piece of my heart~