Kenna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came back to that fountain every single day for two weeks until I saw her again at a peace rally. I was running out of time because I was set to be off to Vietnam. I had to have her no matter what. I walked right up to her and said, 'My name is LaMonte Mitchell Marks and I would love to take you out tonight.' Can you believe that shit? I was speakin' all proper like. She gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life. I took her out that night and I told her I was marrying her."

"She told me and I quote 'Hell no I don't know you.' I laughed because I knew I would make her mine as long as she gave me a chance I would never let her go. The time for me to go off came real fast. I told her to wait for me. That firecracker told me, "I don't wait for no man". I was gone for one long terrible year but what kept me safe was the thought of being able to see her smile if I made it out alive. I kept telling myself just make it out alive." he had a faraway look in his eyes.

"When I came back, she was right there. I don't know how she knew but she knew I wouldn't have anyone to greet me. No family. Friends dead or off to college. But she was there for me. I proposed to her right then and there. Of course she said no again. I asked her to marry me six times and she told me no five. I knew deep in my fucked up heart that she was gonna be my wife. I was enamored the first time I saw her face and to this day I am still infatuated with Yemoja Gene Freeman."

"What I'm trying to say, son, is that the women in this family are something special. They may not be everybody's cup of tea, they are an acquired taste. You will always be chasin' my baby girl. She's too independent, she's too much of an individual, she's just too damn much. But I promise you she's worth it. When she comes to you, and she will, have an open heart."

"I promise sir." I didn't know what else to say. The other times I talked with them we didn't really talk about Kenna but now it seems there was a shift in the universe.

We say our goodbyes and I'm on my way back home with a lot to think about. On one hand I shouldn't pursue Kenna for my own wellbeing. On the other hand I am frustratingly insanely in love with her. I cannot deny that I want her with every molecule in my body. I can't believe I'm thinking this, but if what we have is true love then shouldn't I give it another college try? She loves me I know she does. I pull into my driveway and I see Kenna sitting on my stoop bringing her head up slowly looking at me.

Part of me thinks she's not really there but the closer I get to her I see the gooseflesh and the slight shiver of her. It's that time of the fall where it is hot during the day but later in the evening it gets cold. She was probably sitting out there for a while.

"Kenna what are you doing here? Come inside." still confused by her presence I usher inside the warmth of my house.

"Okay I need you to just listen to me. Please." she pleaded with her big brown eyes.

I nod my head signaling her to continue with her explanation for the millionth time. It's always something with her. I can feel the tendrils of anger reaching for me.

"I had to make a decision for you that I knew you were never going to make. I'm too complicating for you. I will always have you going through a rollercoaster of emotions and that's not fair to you. Ah what-'' I cut her off by throwing her over my shoulder to sit on the couch.

I was so tired of her making decisions for me, I am a grown ass man who can make his own choices without a teeny tiny fairy dictating what she thinks is right. I lay her across my lap pulling her dress over her hips to expose her plump cheeks.

I swat her cheek with a loud smack watching her jump beneath me. She lets out a small yelp.

"You." Whap. "Do not." Whap. "Make decisions for me." Whap whap whap. Watching her squirm on my lap and her ass jiggle with every slap to her luscious behind was turning me on. I rub gently on her heated flesh seeing that she's wet. She likes this.

I rubbed my hand against her moist center spreading her wetness on her fleshy lower lips.

"Do you understand me Kenna?" I spank her cheeks again. She mewled rolling her hips up.

"Answer." Whack. "Me." Whack. I spank her again wanting her to use her words.

"Yes. I understand." she moans dragging out the 'yes'.

I'm so hard I could punch a hole in the wall. I stand up with her still in my arms entering my room with quick strides. I see red. I toss her on the bed ripping my clothes off then spreading her legs to shove home inside of her. I'm still looking in her eyes, searching for approval. She placed a gentle hand to the side of my face giving me a nod allowing me to continue.

I'm so angry with her there's no way I can just make gentle love to her. She needs to know that I'm never going anywhere and it is not her place to make decisions for me. I tug her slight body forward crawling on the bed to bury myself further between her spread legs. I need to see her body so I rip her dress watching her eyes pop wide at the aggression. I can't believe she was out in the world without any undergarments on. She was just begging to be fucked. Every person that laid eyes on her probably saw that ass in that dress and wanted to bend her over.

I leaned down feeling her hardened nipples pressed against my chest. I grabbed a handful of her beautiful curls in my hand thrusting hard inside of her. Her arms were wrapped around mine as I stroked faster. With every thrust I could hear our skin slap violently against each other. I grunted loudly with the force of me pumping inside of her heat. Her moans in my ear increased throwing her head back. After her orgasm subsided I kept thrusting. Her little hand was pushing on my chest a little bit but I wasn't done yet.

I looked down into her eyes pumping my hips faster into hers not able to stop. My climax tore through me exploding inside of her pocket gripping me. I bit her shoulder growling as I thrust through my orgasm. We were soaked in sweat with both of us trying to catch our breath. I pulled out of her slowly, watching my come leak out of her. My body plopped on the bed with a huff.

"Was that an angry fuck?" Kenna rolled her head to the side to look at me.

"I guess it was." I laugh slow at first then we both chuckled that turned into fits of giggles we couldn't stop. After we compose ourselves, I pull her to me needing to feel her. I marvel at the stark differences between our skin. I lift her tiny hand in mine holding it to my chest realizing my heart beats for her. I never knew I could love someone so much.

"Axl, I saw the ring in your bag when we were at my parents house. It freaked me out. Not in the way you're thinking. I was alarmed by how bad I wanted to be married to you. I never wanted anything or anyone like how I want you and that's scary. Is it normal to want someone so intensely you feel a little insane?"

"It must be normal because that's exactly how I feel about you. You're all I can think about every minute, every second of the day. Kenna I don't care how complicating things get between us, I will always want you."


"It's funny because when I met you, I didn't think you would be this important to me. I never in a thousand years thought you would be my world. I want you. I want us so bad that it hurts but it's an enjoyable pain. You are my everything Axl and at first I was terrified of that truth but I want to jump with you, wherever it takes us." she gets up walking out the room. I furrow my brow leaning up on my arms wondering where she was going.

She came back with the little box that I kept with me everywhere I go.

"Ask me. Ask me now and I'll say yes. Ask me tomorrow and I'll say yes, hell ask me in fifty years and I will still say yes." she's crying with hiccups escaping her lips. She's not a pretty crier but she is still so fucking beautiful.

I jump out the bed kneeling in front of her taking the box out of her hands to remove the ring with shaking fingers. This isn't how I wanted to ask her but it felt right.

"Kenna Marie Marks will you make me the happiest man on this planet and marry me?"

"Axl Ray Reeves of course I will marry you." she smiles through her tears watching me slide the delicate ring on her finger.

I stand up kissing her passionately grabbing a handful of her bottom pulling her to me. I sit on the bed with her straddling me rubbing her wet core on my hard length. Slowly we make love until we come in each others arms. I fall asleep with my fiancé wrapped tight in my arms.

Waking up, I'm still feeling remnants of anger towards Kenna. I stare at her darling sleeping form cuddled against me. The cover is thrown back nearly falling off the bed exposing her naked flesh. Running the tips of my fingers along her thigh she lets out a husky moan. And just like that, I'm ready.

I turn her to her back as gentle as I can inching her legs open. I trace my tongue from the bottom of her core through her thick folds to the tip of her little clit trying to hide from me.

"Mm Axl." her hips roll but I think she's still asleep.

Pressing kisses to her luscious thighs, I savor in the smell of her. Hips reaching for my mouth I smirk giving her another languid lick. Not caring if I wake her, I wrap my arms around her legs diving into the heaven she keeps between her legs.

Her arms fly to the back of my head pushing my mouth deeper into her. She's pumping her middle on me harder coating my nose and chin in her juices. She's moaning wantonly now grinding furiously on my mouth. The way she's grinding on my tongue is turning me on. Her legs over my shoulders tense and straighten out as she yells to the ceiling with her juices gushing down my chin.

Smirking I sit up on the bed. She attacks me with kisses guiding herself down on me. Moaning at the feel of her engulfing me, I lay on my back enjoying the ride. I love watching her ride me. Those perky breasts bouncing as she grinds into me, the way she bites those sexy little lips of hers. Her expressive eyes at half mast as her hips undulate on top of me slowly riding me. The sight of her rolling her body is so fucking sexy.

She grabs my hands sucking in a finger before she places them on her breasts. I fondle and pinch the pebbles she calls nipples. Picking up speed she puts her hands on my shoulders tilting over scrapping her hard clit on my pelvis. I slap her as spurring her on grabbing two handfuls of her jiggling ass bouncing on me. I pull her to me thrusting hard into her as she constricts me with her treasure moaning in my name in my ear.

My thighs are slapping against her feverishly racing to climax. I erupt inside of her with a long groan. She has one more orgasm left trying to chase it by pumping her hips faster plunging herself down on me. A high pitched moan leaves her lips as she drops her dead weight on my chest. She playfully nibbles on my ear.

"Okay okay all right woman. Stop it." I smack her bottom because now she's grinding on me again. I don't think I can take more right now.

"Kill joy." she looked down at me with that smile of hers.

"Uh oh you have your serious face on. What is on your mind Axl?" she looks a bit worried.

"I'll tell you after we get showered. We smell like sex." I roll her over.

"And it's the best smell ever." she throws her little arms in the air. It should be illegal to be that damn cute.

After the shower I let her do whatever it is that she does with her hair which takes at least an hour. She appears in the kitchen right when I'm finishing up lunch, she has plaits in her hair with pink curlers on the end. Instantly she looks like a college aged girl. I love the fresh face look she wears but she does look ten times younger. All I can picture right now is having a daughter that looks just like her or a son with those big round eyes of hers.

"Sit and eat bunny."

She sat down biting into the wrap I made her. I laugh internally because stereotype says she's supposed to make me a sandwich and yet here I am catering to her but it feels right.

I clear my throat, "Bunny I know we made up but I need to lay out some rules. You will not be making decisions for me. Never. We make decisions together. We talk to each other. If something is bothering you, you have to come to me. You can't expect me to read your mind so soon. Once we have years under our belt, then I promise I will be able to read you like a book."

"Of course Axl." she says popping a grape in her lovely mouth.

"No Kenna, I need you to really understand that this means a lot that you comprehend what I'm saying. You cannot go pushing me away anymore. It's not fair to me and it's not fair to you either. I mean to love you forever. I intend on you being mine and me being yours so you will not be doing that ever again, but if you do, there will be no turning back. I'd rather be alone than with someone who insists on breaking my constantly." I'm losing my temper so I take a breath.

"I know and I'm so so sorry Axl. You have to believe me, I'm sorry." a tear fell to her plate.

"Bunny don't cry. I didn't mean to yell at you."


"It's not that. I put you through so much and you still want me. Fuck I would hate me if I were you. Here you are with that annoyingly beautiful face of yours and those plump lips that throw me. God you're so perfect. I still wonder why out of all of the stable women in the world, you chose me. I'm not complainin' though." she ends with a laugh.

"Bunny I'm not perfect. Remember the first couple of months you spent the night you would argue with me because I hog the covers so now you sleep on top of me. Or that you take me to your pedicurist because you would find nail clippings in the oddest of places. You know full well I have an anger problem. Perfect I am far from but I feel closer to it when I'm with you." when did I become a sappy little bitch? I'll be Kenna's sappy little bitch.

"I wish I could articulate what's going through my head, all the doubts that constantly make me second guess my worthiness. My mind is my worse enemy, trying to make me believe these thoughts. Sometimes they become so loud and constant, I can't help but listen to them. I fight this every day and I don't mind the fight if I'm with you. I love you Axl." she was standing, placing her tiny hand on my cheek.

"I love you too Bunny." I had the overwhelming need to spank her again. I swear if she pulled another stunt like that, I will lock her in a room with me until I fuck sense back into her.

I woke with a big yawn, I turn to the side to see Kenna staring at me, intensely.

"How long have your parents been married?" I wasn't expecting that. My dick is hard and I was contemplating about crawling between her luscious thighs and here she is thinking about my parents.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think it's around forty two years."

"My parents have been married for fifty years in March of next year. I have come from a great example of marriage and relationships and yet I think I have a phobia of commitment. I want to be with you though and I want this to work so much. I want to make you happy." she's so cute.

"Bunny don't make our relationship sound like a job. We'll take it one day at a time. Do you want children?" I asked, switching gears.

"Uh, sure. I mean, yeah of course. But I'm terrified of being a mother. You have to teach those little humans how to eat, walk, talk and all that. If I had a baby, their first word is probably gonna be 'shit'. What kind of mother curses in front of their child?"

"My mom for starters." I move in pecking her plump lips, tasting the mint of her toothpaste. I hop up to brush my teeth.

"I highly doubt your mom cursed in front of ya'll when you were little kids. What if I turn into one of those weird hovering parents that has really nice well mannered kids but I'm so smothering that I fuck them up mentally and when they make it to college they have a mental breakdown, dropping out of school to live on the street and they have a pet rat called Plato?"

I spit out the paste in my mouth shaking my head at her dramatics, "Kenna relax. We're in this together. Our children will be fine...hopefully." I end in a smile making her smile back at me.

I love her lack of modesty around me and her hard nipples are distracting me. I sit on the bed pulling her between my legs gripping handfuls of her ample bottom. Taking a nipple into my mouth swirling my tongue around her hard bud sucking on it, eliciting a moan from her.

She straddles my lap grinding her wet core on my hard length. Her body is calling me. I pull myself out of the restraints that we call pants. I line myself up with her sopping center, giddy with anticipation of being deep inside of my personal heaven.

My phone starts ringing.

Fuck that, I'm inside and there's no way I'm getting out.

"X your phone is ringing." Kenna says slowly riding me.

I can't talk, I just shake my head hard. The phone stops and I stroke deeper inside of her placing a hand at the back of her neck bringing her in for a deep kiss.

My phone rings again. Motherfucker.

"Sounds important." she smiles down at me grinding her tight pussy on me. Working her hips in a circle, she smirks deviously at me. She pushes me down on my back reaching behind me to reveal my phone. Swiping, the call is answered and she shoves it to my ear.

Throwing my head back I begrudgingly answer the phone.

"H- Hi Mr. McLeod."

Kenna pulls up slowly squeezing me with her walls then bringing her body down hard on mine. Her hands are on my chest while her bottom half of her body is riding me for all I'm worth. I don't even know what I'm saying on the phone. Kenna stands up and I fall out of her warm body. Frustrated I look at her aghast.

She slides down seductively making a trail of kisses down my body. Taking my cock in her hand, she gradually squeezes me running her tongue around my head.

I continue my conversation now that I have some blood in my brain. But looking down at her big brown eyes innocently looking up at me while she did dirty things to me, started to make me dizzy.

"Of course, I'll- shit." she swallows me down her throat.

"Uhm, I mean I'm sorry. Yes sir." Kenna pulls up with saliva dripping down her naughty mouth. I stand trying to get away from the minx but she follows me with a sexy crawl. I'm powerless against her.

"Mmmm fuck. Sorry? Yes I will send you those blueprints. I'm getting another call, I will send the prints soon. Yes. Bye." I dropped the phone, my hands flying to her head pumping my groin to her face.

She places her hands on the side of my ass. I widen my stance needing to be deeper inside of her naughty little mouth. Her hand reaches around me to rub on my peritoneum and the sensation makes me fuck her hot mouth. Shoving me deeper inside of her mouth I feel her throat convulsing around me. I stiffen with the explosion of my seed shooting out of me.

I pluck her off the floor and toss her slight body on the bed. I lie down in the middle of the bed with a pillow under my head.

"Come here, I want you in my mouth." I slap her thick thigh.

Straddling my face, her plump ass is right above my eyes. Slowly she rotates her hips in a circle as my tongue laps up her arousal pooling between her wonderful legs. I'm breathing heavily now feeling myself come alive again.

Loudly she moans cursing at me, loving the things my mouth is doing to her. I grip her thighs speeding up my licks. An abnormal amount of saliva gathers in my mouth at the taste of her. Kenna begins to pump her hips on me and pressing down harder riding my face.

I feel her hands grip my chest with her sharp nails, her juice dribbling down my face. She tries to run from me. Not today. I grip her harder into place giving her the sloppiest head she has ever had. High pitched moans bounce off the walls intensifying to a deep groan.