Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 002

Story Info
Two sexy women, two tiny bikinis, two horny men.
16.5k words
4.56
7.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Writer.

This is Part Two. There are at least two more parts, probably more.

We left the two couples in the lounge sipping on their wine. They men were both dressed but the two women wore the tinyest of bikinis. Does this lead them to something more?

If you have read my Tukiko series you will see that by now Hirohiko and Sayako were well settled into the swinging scene but with Kenshin and Chiharu it was a different story. They were in new territory here. That evening, Chicharu wearing that tiny bikini in front of their friends and then stripping completely naked had taken them well beyond anything they had ever done before.

Will they do more? Read my story to find out.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sexual Tension or Was it the Wine?

* * * * * * * *

Hello from Sayako, Hirohiko and friends again.

So the card game ended and the men were leaving. Each man made a point to thank both women for being the highlight of their evening. Each man also made a point of giving both women a quick hug. Hugging while still wearing such tiny sexy bikinis. That was hot for everyone. After the single men had left, the two couples moved to the lounge to relax while having a last drink.

There they were, two men fully dressed and two women still wearing just their daring bikinis. The women were aware of it too, how their husbands were checking them out. The men were aware of it too, both noticing how tiny these bikinis were and how much they didn't even attempt to hide.

"I think these two sexy ladies should lose their bikini's again," Kenshin said.

Sayako was quick to reply to that. "Ok. We'll show our pussies again, but only if you men show your cocks first."

"Yeah," Chiharu agreed, delighted with the suggestion. "Come on guys. Get naked, don't be shy. Then we'll get naked, again."

Both women laughed, thinking that would be the end of that idea but the men didn't hesitate. Two shirts came off, to be followed by two pairs of trousers. They hesitated for a moment and then two undies joined the other clothing on the floor. Two cocks were revealed to the women, two very hard and excited cocks which made it even better. Something interesting for the ladies to appreciate.

"Nice!" Sayako said.

The two women looked at their naked husbands, surprised but pleased. They were admiring them and comparing them too, both their bodies but also their cocks. The men, standing in front of them weren't so sure what to do next. Suddenly finding themselves naked, two women intently looking at them. They felt a bit exposed, their hands wanting to cover their cocks, but no, that wasn't part of the deal.

* * * * * * * *

Finally, Kenshin broke the moment by saying, "There's our cocks, pussies now."

There was a giggle from both women as they stood up to strip. Sure, they had both appeared naked before these two men earlier in the evening but this was a lot sexier. Then they had just been walking in with each step of undressing, now there were going to strip, remove their bikinis while their husbands watch them. Once they were naked, with their husbands already naked, it was very likely things could go further.

First, two bikini tops came off, two pairs of breasts were revealed. The women could almost feel the men watching, eyes on their breasts and nipples. They were looking too. Both women had similar sized breasts, not particularly large but nice shaped too. Both showed larger nipples, breasts that showed the signs of women who had been through childbirth.

Sayako, being very conscious of the men looking, reached up to touch her own breasts, her fingers running over the swelling mounds of her chest, finding her nipples and discovering how hard they were. She touched them, played with them, feeling good as she rolled them between her fingers and thumbs. When she pulled on them gently she couldn't help giving a soft moan of pleasure.

Chiharu who was watching, heard the soft moan and realized how turned on her friend was. Chiharu decided to copy, putting on a show for Hirohiko. Her fingers reached for her own breasts, playing with her nipples and even pulling on them. It was hot. She realized how turned on she was.

It was a sexy sight for the men, not just that their wives had bared their chests again but how sexy it was to see them playing with themselves, playing and teasing their nipples.

Chiharu looked over at Sayako and smiled while Sayako was smiling back. They both knew the effect they were having on their men and both were ready for the next step. Together, they reached down for their bikini bottoms, slowly pushing down at the same time. More and more came into view as their bikinis dropped away until finally, one last push and both bikinis dropped to the floor, leaving two very naked women.

Now it was their turn to display, revealing themselves, showing off their naked bodies to the two men, knowing full well that every detail of their nude bodies was being compared and inspected. They could see how the men were looking and it made them feel hot and sexy too. Their hands went for their pussies, rubbing their pussy lips. Opening them, their thrusting fingers inside and even pulling their lips open for the men to inspect. Both women were becoming turned on by how they were displaying themselves to their husbands. And their erotic displays were exciting for their men too.

* * * * * * * *

Suddenly, something happened that neither of them would have expected. They had turned, facing each other to give the two men a side-on profile of their tits. They were both looking at each other too. Looking at each other's naked bodies. Sayako's hands came up and reached for Chiharu's breasts, her hands moving over the soft flesh, going straight for her hard nipples.

Chiharu gave a gasp out of surprise and then pleasure. Yes, there was no doubt, it was definitely a pleasure. She discovered she was enjoying this woman touching her. Her eyes closed for a moment as she gave a soft moan of enjoyment. Suddenly, she had the desire to touch Sayako too. Her own hands reached for Sayako's breasts. She discovered herself, touching and teasing another woman's nipples. She had never been so intimate with a woman before and she discovered she kind of liked it.

The men were shocked too. They were expecting the women to strip off their bikinis but this was going way beyond that. They were touching each other and obviously enjoying it too. That was so totally sexy.

When Chiharu leaned forward and kissed Sayako on the lips it was really a turn-on for the men. They quickly realized Sayako welcomed the contact and soon the two women were holding each other tightly in a deep tongue kissing embrace.

"Wow!" Hirohiko said to Kenshin. "What is this?"

"I know," Kenshin replied. "Hot, isn't it?"

It was at that moment that the women heard the men and remembered their husbands were watching them. They pulled apart to look at each other. Sayako, having experienced a woman before, would have been willing to continue. But Chiharu, being new to all this was unsure how far down this road she could go. Especially with her husband watching. She welcomed the chance to break from Sayako. Give her the chance to think this through further. Both women had flushed cheeks with excitement.

* * * * * * * *

Each woman returned to sit with her husband. Both were a bit embarrassed at what had just happened. How quickly they had allowed things to get away from them, like that? Moving from showing to almost having sex. Chiharu in particular was a bit shocked at how intense kissing another woman had been and how much she had liked it. She was feeling a bit light-headed and stumbled as she sat beside her husband.

He noticed it and asked, "Are you ok, honey?"

"Yes," she struggled to say, still feeling a bit breathless.

He wondered at her reaction to the kiss. Yes, it must have been the kiss.

They sat sipping on their drinks as the conversation continued between them but it was clear to all four of them that something had just changed. Looking back now, what the two women had done was the first step towards what followed later.

* * * * * * * *

It was now clear that neither Kenshin nor Chiharu were capable of driving so Hirohiko suggested that they stay the night in the guest bedroom. The other couple was quick to agree with this.

Since now no one was driving, another bottle of wine was produced and opened. All of them were totally naked, sitting talking, but comfortable with it too, although each of them felt the sexually charged atmosphere between all four in the room. The conversation was getting racier too. Which could only be expected with four people sitting naked, drinking wine.

Sexual fantasies came up, with it the idea that each share something that really turned them on. Hirohiko was telling them how he liked the idea of seeing his wife getting naked in front of other men.

"So that is what tonight was all about?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes," Sayako agreed. "So, my husband could see me naked in front of you men."

"How did you feel about doing that for him?"

"I was fine with it, even enjoyed doing it too."

"I was surprised you joined her," Kenshin said, looking at his wife.

"Sayako told me what she planned on doing," Chiharu explained. "Even showed me she was naked under that dress..."

"What? You had nothing on under that, all evening, during dinner."

"Nothing at all," Sayako giggled.

"Oh, that's hot!"

"I thought so too, Kenshin," Hirohiko added.

"So, you knew about what your wife was planning?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes, we planned everything between us. I knew all the details."

"It was a sexy show. I enjoyed it."

"Got you horny too," his wife laughed reaching to give Kenshin's cock a quick feel. It was a statement, not a question.

The fact that she actually touched it, touched her husband's cock in front of this other couple, changed things a bit too. Everyone in the room saw it and everyone was excited by it too. His cock began to swell again at the feeling of her touch. She could have left her hand there, continued to play but suddenly she saw everyone watching and became embarrassed, pulling her hand away.

* * * * * * * *

"Now it's Sayako's turn to share a fantasy," Kenshin said.

"I'd like to try taking sex with another man while my husband watched," she began.

She could see the other couple were surprised at that but not completely shocked. She wondered if they might get any ideas from what she was saying. If they took the bait, this evening could really get going.

"I know Hirohiko would like to watch me too." she continued.

Up until this point Hirohiko and Sayako had been careful not to reveal their recent sexual adventures of going to the nude beach and partner swapping with other couples. Sayako was now wondering if, in fact, this couple might be up for it too. She had decided to use this fantasy idea as a way of testing their reaction.

"You mean take sex with another man?" Chiharu asked.

"Not cheating, of course. Hirohiko would know and watches me. He wants to see me fucking."

"We have thought about this too," Chiharu said, her voice softer, almost a whisper as she glanced over at her husband. "Kenshin wanted to see me showing more to other men."

Kenshin had a slight smile on his face.

"That is why I did it tonight," she continued. "He had that tonight, even saw me get naked in front of four other men."

She looked around at the other three in the room. Perhaps wondering how much she should say. They were all looking at her, waiting for her to continue.

"I think he would like to see me with another man too. You know, fucking." Then turning to her husband asked, "Would you, Kenshin?"

"Mmmm," he replied with a smile.

"With the right man, I might be willing to try, too," she said with her voice almost a whisper.

'Wow!' thought Sayako. 'She was almost there. How much would it take to turn those words into actions?'

* * * * * * * *

Everyone saw that shy glance she gave to Hirohiko. Everyone realized they were at another turning point of the evening. This was huge. Chiharu had just admitted she would be prepared to have sex with another man so her husband could enjoy watching her. Wow! The way things were going, that man could be Hirohiko.

Sayako knew they needed to drop this conversation right now unless they were prepared to go further with it. Much further and even to full sex or even perhaps a partner swap was possible. By then all four of them were considering it was possible. Weighting up should they or shouldn't they.

"I was thinking about that... when I saw you bend over, Chiharu," Hirohiko said.

She was slightly embarrassed he mentioned that. She knew how much she was showing, all her cunt and her arse hole. She knew all the men saw it too. Now this man was telling her he even thought about fucking her.

"You like that, did you?" she said with a coy smile.

"It was so hot! So sexy, Chiharu!"

"Why didn't you come and try it," she said, feeling very cheeky.

"I would have if I was sure I was welcome."

"You'd not been welcome, then," Chiharu said. "I would have screamed and run!"

The others all noticed it. The word 'then.' The question on their minds was, what about now?

It was left to Hirohiko to voice the question. "What if you do it again now?"

"Bend over for you again?"

"Yeah. Do it again and things might turn out differently," Hirohiko said.

"So, do you want to fuck me?" Chiharu asked him. It was a direct question with her looking directly at him too.

"Yes," Hirohiko replied, giving a direct reply. "That is if your husband is ok with it. Yes, I would like to."

Kenshin could see where this was going. While being surprised that it was his wife leading this, he knew it was probably better this way. The thought of what his wife was proposing turned him on. Seeing her fucking his friend Hirohiko would be sexy to watch. But even more, Hirohiko's wife was hot too, he was feeling some attraction to her and would be happy to try with her too. He was fairly sure she'd be up for it too.

"Yes, Hirohiko," Kenshin said. "I'm ok, how does Sayako feel?" he asked, testing the way for some fun too.

In the seat opposite, Sayako was looking at Kenshin. She liked him, liked what she saw too. She could see he was hard and liked that too. She felt the thrill, the desire for the man in front of her too. She glanced at her husband, Hirohiko. He was looked at Chiharu. She was an attractive woman, beautiful face, good looking body too. She had just admitted she was open to fucking him. 'Well,' thought Sayako. 'I'm open to fucking you, Kenshin.' But she wanted to be sure before she admitted it.

Chiharu noticed Sayako was looking at her husband. Saw her glance down at his cock. She felt sure that Sayako was interested. But was that interest enough for actually doing it. It was impossible to tell. Things were hanging in the balance now as each of them turned their attention towards Sayako. Waiting for her reply.

"I'm good too," Sayako said. "But I want to watch, first."

"Watch?" Chiharu asked. "I thought you would want to try my husband."

"Oh, I do. I plan to be very naughty with this bad boy before the night was over," Sayako replied.

She paused before continuing. "But first, I want to watch you fucking my husband."

* * * * * * * *

Chiharu suddenly realized that they had just agreed for her to fucking her husband's friend. Even more than that, do it while her husband and his wife watched. Could she, do it? This was suddenly a big step. Could she fuck her friend's husband like this? Most likely if they were alone together but this showing part... Was that a bit much?

"Ok then, but can I be sure Hirohiko won't get stage fright and wilt?"

She was stalling but her friend was ahead of her.

There were some giggles at that and then Sayako said, "I'm sure Hirohiko will rise to the occasion."

At the mention of Hirohiko's cock, Chiharu looked down at his cock. Oh, nice and hard. She liked what she saw. It was at that moment it became very real for her. She realized that very soon that hard cock was going to be deep in her pussy. He would be fucking her. But still, she hesitated. They were waiting for her. She knew she would have to make the first move because neither man would.

* * * * * * * *

Sayako saw the shy smile Chiharu gave. She realized this woman was a bit nervous. She wanted this to happen but she didn't want Chiharu to suddenly chicken out. That would be terrible if that happened, perhaps damaging for their friendship as well. She thought perhaps it might be easier if she helped things along by taking smaller steps towards what they had agreed to do. But first, she needed to be sure this is what this other woman wanted. She didn't want this woman feeling she was being pushed into something she didn't want. If Chiharu was even slightly against this, Sayako was determined she would shut things down, right there and then.

"Can you help me with some snacks," Sayako asked her friend."

Both women got up and left the men, heading for the kitchen. Once there, Sayako turned and asked, "Are you really ok with this? You can back out now and we'll all get dressed."

"Yes, I think so."

"You know Hirohiko is expecting full sex. You'll be taking him in your pussy."

Chiharu nodded her head. "I know that. Full sex."

"Ok then. we do it. As long as you're sure."

"Yes, Sayako. I want to do this. That is if you are still ok with it."

"I'm fine, Chiharu. I'm looking forward to trying your husband too."

Chiharu thought that was hot, this woman telling her she wanted to fuck her husband. "Yes," she replied. "Let's do this. Let's give those men the sexy they want."

Sayako smiled. It was decided. They were going to swap husbands.

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * *

Fucking In Front of Our Partners!

* * * * * * * *

With that settled, the two women returned to the men. What they didn't know was that the two men had shared a similar conversation. All four of them knew where this evening was going and they were happy with it. Sayako started things by going and sitting on the couch next to Kenshin. Chiharu hesitated for a moment and then went to sit beside Hirohiko.

Sayako saw Chiharu take a rather large mouthful of wine. She could see already that this woman was a bit tiddly and giggly. Sayako knew things would have to start soon or Chiharu would be too drunk to play.

"Do you like Hirohiko's cock?"

"Oh!" Chiharu said, a bit surprised at what Sayako had said.

She looked down at the cock on the man beside her. She suddenly thought, 'I'm going to have that inside me soon.' No, it wasn't an unpleasant thought.

"Go on then. Touch him. Play with him," she heard Sayako say.

Chiharu didn't reply but her hand reached out for the cock next to her. She felt him, hard and warm in his hand. That cock in her hand felt good too. The man she was playing with also felt it too. He felt her cool hand reach for his throbbing cock. Felt how she gripped his rigid shaft and give him a few experimental pumps.

While Chiharu had begun playing with Hirohiko's cock, Hirohiko had reached over to touch her breasts. She gave a jump at the sudden touch but quickly settled her nerves to enjoy what she knew was coming. His fingers had started near her shoulder then moved lower onto the swell of her breast. Still lower his fingers moved until he found her nipple, his fingers closing over it, taking her erect nub between thumb and finger and rolling it. That felt good how his fingers rubbed and teased her like that.

She couldn't help giving a soft moan. This was all getting so sexy.

From the other side, where Kenshin was sitting beside Sayako watching, he had seen his wife handle the erect cock of this other man, now he was watching this man touching his wife's breasts in return. He noticed her eyes closed and heard that familiar moan. He knew she was enjoying it. He was surprised at how excited it made him, watching what was happening between his wife and his friend.