Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chiharu reached up for her, Sayako was pleased. She wanted this woman to be involved too otherwise it wouldn't work. Sayako lay beside Chiharu on the mat so their bodies would come together as they kissed. It would be sexier like that before they could do other things they had planned.

Sure, she knew the two men would be watching everything they did but Sayako knew it would be even better for the men if she and Chiharu just focused on each other.

She leaned in close to kiss Chiharu on the lips. It was a closed mouth at first but as she pressed her tongue against Chiharu's lips, Chiharu opened to allow her in. Soon Sayako was probing deep into her friend's mouth, finding her tongue and rubbing against it with her own tongue. When Sayako withdrew her tongue, Chiharu's tongue came after her. It was then Sayako could take things further by catching her friend's tongue and sucking on it. She knew that would feel good.

The women were in no hurry to break from this kissing. Their bodies against each other, legs wrapped around each other as they continued their passionate kissing. It was hot for both of them.

* * * * * * * *

Sayako was first to pull away, pushing Chiharu over so she lay on her back. Sayako's hand ran down to Chiharu's breast, her fingers finding a very erect nipple. From her breast, Sayako moved lower to Chiharu's pussy, her fingers running through the hair of her pussy, going deeper until she found some very wet lips. It was clear that this woman was highly turned on being with another woman.

Lower down, Sayako's fingers found some swollen and split lips so she pressed her fingers between them. She heard the soft moan, Chiharu made in her ear. She also knew from the position; both their husbands had a very good view of what she was doing to Chiharu's pussy. That was exactly how she wanted it. She had two objectives here, the first, give her friend a mind-blowing orgasm and the second, get the two men turned on and ready for another round with them.

Sayako gently pulled Chiharu's lips open with her fingers. A beautiful pussy, now split open showing the pink flesh inside. She leaned in closer, her tongue reaching out to run a lick across the sensitive exposed flesh. Chiharu gave a gasp of pleasure. That tongue did it again. A long slow lick down the length of her slit. It felt so good, amazing! Chiharu knew what was happening, her friend had begun licking her, something she had never experienced before. Sure, she'd had a man lick her, her husband did it quite often but this was different. This was a woman's tongue, a woman's touch.

Damn! This was so good. Before long Chiharu was moaning and crying out with pleasure. She felt herself juicier than she'd ever been before. She felt so horny, so turned on, so ready to cum.

Yes, that surprised her, too. From the moment Sayako's tongue touched her, she knew she was going to orgasm. Now it was just a matter of how soon and how big it would be.

Sayako had done this to a woman before. When she was in the dorm at university, she had done this many times with her friends. Horny girls together, long nights, it was natural they would share beds and pussies. More recently, since she and Hirohiko had been in the Letters Group, there had been more pussies to eat and enjoy. Don't misunderstand this, Sayako loved a hard cock in her pussy when she got the chance but it was just, she didn't mind a woman's tongue there too. In this case, doing it to Chiharu was just as good.

Earlier in the evening, she had eaten this pussy before too while Chiharu had sat on the bench in the kitchen. She had cum then so Sayako was sure she would cum again now.

Sayako could feel how this woman's body trembled, she could hear the moans and cries of passion. She knew this woman was getting close. It was the first time for Chiharu and she was going to make it a big one for her. Her tongue thrusting in deep, sucking at the juice flowing from her, enjoying what she was doing to this delicious pussy. Yes, Sayako was turn-on by doing this. She was wet and horny and knew when she'd finished with Chiharu she would be in desperate need of a hard cock in her own cunt.

Chiharu was close now. She was bucking at Sayako's face. She couldn't believe how good this was. Her mind swept up in the feeling surging through her body. She could feel her orgasm building. There was no doubt this was going to be big.

Chiharu cried out as she bucked against Sayako's face. It was a big one, huge. Made even better by Sayako continuing to eat her. Finally, as Chiharu dropped from her high, Sayako stopped and pulled back to look at a very juicy, wet pussy.

* * * * * * * *

"That was so big!" Chiharu managed to say.

Sayako didn't reply. She didn't need to.

Suddenly, Chiharu's face became serious. "What about you," she asked. "It was only me. You didn't get anything."

"It's Ok. I just wanted you to enjoy it."

"No, you must get some fun too," Chiharu told Sayako. "I'm new to this but can I try on you?"

"Ok," Sayako agreed. "As long as you want to."

"Yes, I want to try this."

* * * * * * * *

They changed positions with Sayako now laying back while Chiharu got between her legs. She looked at the naked woman in front of her. Sayako has a great looking body. Chiharu liked her tits, not too small, not too big, about just right for her body. Then her eyes moved lower. For a moment she looked down at the pussy directly and then brought out a hand to touch it. She could feel the smooth skin where hair should have been. This shaving was sexy. She wondered if Kenshin might like her doing it too.

Chiharu had never touched another woman before and while not being sure what to do she knew she wanted to try. She felt perhaps it was better to try something easier so moving further forward she reached for Sayako's breast. Quickly her hand had moved over the soft mound to the hardened nipple. Feeling it before rolling it between her fingers. She heard Sayako moan and knew it must feel good.

Soon her fingers moved to the other breast and it felt natural to bring her mouth down to Sayako's first breast. So here was Chiharu, her body, her breasts against Sayako as she reached forward to suck that nipple. Gently, she gave a few experimental licks, getting the feel of what she was doing.

She remembered Sayako had said, do what she liked getting done to herself. Chiharu liked that, first getting her nipples wet and hard with licking before getting them taken into a mouth for sucking. This is what she decided to do with Sayako. As she sucked, she could feel how the woman underneath her responded. This was good, getting and response like that.

* * * * * * * *

"Try my pussy now," Sayako gasped.

Her pussy? This was different. Taking Chiharu out of her comfort zone. Pulling back from Sayako's breasts she moved lower towards her pussy. Sayako's legs were open, inviting Chiharu in. She reached with her hand again. This time moving lower over the lips. They felt wet and swollen.

She rubbed along the lips again and heard the moan from Sayako. So, she liked this too but Chiharu knew she needed to do more. Now she needed to eat Sayako's pussy like Sayako had just done to her.

* * * * * * * *

She moved back down the body until Sayako's pussy was directly in front of her face. Now, tentatively she lowered her face towards this bald, shaved pussy.

Chiharu gave a lick up along the wet lips. She could taste Sayako. This was not the first time she had tasted pussy juice. Once she had accidentally touched her mouth after she'd been getting herself off. She'd tasted her juice and suddenly realized what it was. She kind of liked it and had rubbed over her still wet pussy to do it again. After that, it became regular that after a masturbation session when Kenshin was away, it would always finish with Chiharu licking her wet fingers.

But now this pussy tasted different. There was a salty taste too. Then suddenly she knew what that was -- male cum. It was Kenshin. Just before he had cum inside Sayako. Now she could taste him. Actually, it was a nice blend of the juice of her friend, Sayako and the cum of her husband, Kenshin.

That was hot. She could taste both of them.

She pushed in harder and felt the woman under her hump against her face. The lips had broken open now so Chiharu's tongue could reach the soft flesh parts inside. She probed in with her tongue, licking and sucking this woman's most private parts. Sayako was enjoying it too. Moaning and humping with pleasure. She was surprised by how well Chiharu was doing. Great for a first attempt. But what Chiharu had forgotten was that their husbands were sitting watching.

Hirohiko had seen his wife in action before recently. He hadn't known about her attraction to women until they had joined the Letter's Group and she had the chance to reignite it. He found watching two women an intense and exciting experience. He quickly realized Chiharu's lack of experience and was enjoying watching her first attempt at this type of sex.

Kenshin sat opposite, watching the two women on the floor between them. His wife had shocked him tonight. He would have never believed that such a mild, shy woman was capable of doing the things she had done so far. Now here she was surprising him again. First, Sayako had made the first move by making love to his wife, eating her pussy but nowhere was Chiharu returning the favour to Sayako. Like Hirohiko, he could see she was nervous, obviously a first for her, but he'd noticed that once she settled down, she was enjoying the experience.

Both men were enjoying the experience too. They sat there, their cocks hard as their eyes never left the unfolding show in front of them. Two women, an intense sex session. Amazing, sexy to watch.

* * * * * * * *

"Use your hands," Hirohiko whispered to Chiharu. "Pull her lips open. You can get in further."

Chiharu heard him. She was surprised he was advising her but it made sense as Sayako was now past thinking about anything. His advice seemed a good idea and so she followed it.

Her two hands, her fingers pulled back Sayako's lips to expose the wet pink flesh inside. It was a bit new to Chiharu was she had never seen right inside a woman like this, not even on her own pussy. She knew what the parts were, the hole going in deeper at the bottom, the little split bud where her piss came from and the hard little nob of her clitty at the top.

She went in again with her tongue, exploring and very quickly finding out what Sayako liked the best. It was the soft flesh around the little bud that was so sensitive. Just the slightest touch had Sayako moaning and crying out. When she licked over the bud itself and tried pushing her tongue tip into the little piss slit, Sayako had a massive hump at her and cried out. For a moment Chiharu thought Sayako had cum but no, she was still holding on. Chiharu wasn't sure what to do next as she thought she'd exhausted all her options to get this woman to orgasm like this.

It was then, Hirohiko came to her rescue again by saying, "Go for her clitty, Chiharu. Lick it then suck it."

Chiharu had been so focused on what she was doing she'd forgotten about the clitty. She suddenly remembered that was how Sayako had got her off, twice that night. Suddenly she remembered and knew just what to do.

Moving slightly higher, she went in with her tongue. Just a few licks over this sensitive part had Sayako moaning again. Her whole body was trembling with her approaching orgasm. Chiharu didn't get to the sucking part, just a few clumsy, inexperienced licks were all it took. Sayako's back arched, her legs clamped around Chiharu's head and she cried out as a powerful orgasm hit her. It was amazing, mind-blowing.

As her climax left her, Sayako fell back on the soft rug, exhausted. Her chest rose and fell as she struggled for breath and it was some time before she could open her eyes and look into Chiharu's smiling face.

"Oh wow!" she managed to gasp. "You are good. That was huge!"

Chiharu didn't reply. Often a reply wasn't needed at a time like this, but she was smiling and happy. Sayako had just given her a wild experience and now Chiharu had managed to give that back to her. So was so happy that she could.

The two women got up and returned to sit beside their husbands. Hirohiko poured everyone another glass of wine and they sat back to sip on it. All three of them noticed that Sayako was still very quiet. Hirohiko even asked if she was ok. To which she just nodded and smiled that she was. But she looked a bit spaced out, almost dreamy.

* * * * * * * *

Kenshin was wondering if that would be the end of the evening. It was been big for him. With all that had happened, he would have been fine to go off to bed with his wife. He glanced over at her and saw her still happy and smiling. It had been some night for her too. She'd come a long way from when she had appeared in front of his friends in that tiny bikini.

But Chiharu had one more surprise in store for him yet.

* * * * * * * *

"I would like to be with Hirohiko again," Chiharu said. "That is if you will allow him for me, Sayako?"

By now, Sayako was more alert, perhaps finally getting over what had just happened to her. She smiled. "Of course," Sayako agreed. "I'd be happy to have Kenshin for the rest of the night."

"For the whole night?" Chiharu asked.

"Sure, there is not so much left of it now."

"Ok," Chiharu said with an embarrassed smile. "I want that one too."

She looked at her husband and he nodded his head, smiling. She looked at her friend's husband and he was smiling too. She realized it was on for the rest of the night. She would be sharing her bed with Hirohiko while Sayako would be sharing her husband's bed.

'There is was again,' Kenshin thought. 'His wife, Chiharu leading things.'

As they got up, Kenshin saw his wife put her arm around Hirohiko. He saw his hand move down and squeeze her butt and he heard that familiar giggle she made.

Deep in his heart, something changed.

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * *

Partner Swapping -- Hirohiko and Chiharu.

* * * * * * * *

They had been fucking before so Chiharu wasn't too concerned about being with Hirohiko again. This evening had turned into an amazing evening. She hadn't expected any of this. She just came with her husband to spend time with her friend while the men played cards. But now after all that had happened, she found herself getting up, taking the hand of her friend's husband and following him to the main bedroom.

She glanced back behind her and saw her husband Kenshin taking her friend by the hand and leading her to another room. No doubt the guest bedroom. She saw the look on his face. Was he ok? He must be, he was going with her, wasn't he?

Chiharu followed Hirohiko into what he called the main bedroom. She had been here earlier in the evening and what she saw surprised her. The first impression was the colours. Reds and deep purple. This was their bedroom, their marriage bed. She could see Sayako's hand in all this, how the room was decorated. A large double bed in the centre with its own bathroom off to one side and what looked like a walk-in wardrobe on the other. Behind the large carved headboard was a painting of a reclining nude woman. The features of the face were purposely hidden but Chiharu was sure it was her friend Sayako. That body looked so much like the one she'd seen naked all evening. Above the bed was a large mirror attached to the ceiling. This room looked like it was designed with love-making in mind. Perhaps she and Kenshin should do something similar with their bedroom.

While Hirohiko got onto the bed, Chiharu excused herself and headed into the bathroom. Hirohiko was thinking about her now. She had always seemed so shy. Tonight, it almost seemed like a new Chiharu had appeared or at least the old one had blossomed into a very sexual woman. She hadn't been shy to get naked with Sayako in from of us five men. She had given a sexy show. When it came to the sex in the lounge, again there was hardly any hesitation. It almost seemed she was leading things. Then what she did on the floor with Sayako. Wow! He wouldn't forget that for a while.

Now here they were, in bed, together again because she'd asked her husband if they could swap again. Well, Hirohiko was fine with that. She was a sexy woman and he was attracted and turned on by her when he allowed himself. He was ready for more with her too.

* * * * * * * *

Chiharu returned from the bathroom to find Hirohiko laying on the bed waiting for her. She stood for a few moments looking at his naked body. This was the man she was going to spend the night with. Yes, he had fucked her already downstairs but this was going to be different. She knew that. This time they would take their time and do it properly. This time they could take as long as they liked and do what they wanted, what the other wanted too.

Hirohiko was looking at Chiharu too. He was enjoying looking at too. Her body naked openly displayed for him. Not a hint of being shy about it. She was about his age, maybe a bit younger but she sure was a beauty. Time and children had left their mark but that didn't distract at all from her breasts and trimmed pussy displayed for him.

"Come on, Chiharu," he said. "Come to bed."

She broke from the daze she was in and stepped towards him, climbing onto the bed and settling down beside him. He had pulled the covers back off. It was a warm night and he wanted to enjoy viewing her nakedness. He wanted to watch her in the mirror as they fucked.

* * * * * * * *

Chiharu was surprised at herself. She was so horny for this man, her friend's husband. She had been horny all evening right from when Sayako had suggested she wear that tiny bikini in front of the men. That had been sexy, especially when both Sayako and her had ended up showing off their naked bodies. But what was happening now was far sexier.

Tonight, she had done some things that she would never consider she was capable of doing. Tonight had been things she would never have even considered, even in the deepest fantasy. But she had done it. Been with another man, her friend's husband and she had fucked him while her husband watched. Even more, she had watched her husband fucking her friend and discovered it had turned her on too. She didn't feel the least bit jealous, just enjoying watching what Kenshin was like with another woman.

Chiharu had taken the promise she'd made when they got married, very seriously. She had always been a good wife. Always been, faithful to her husband and she was sure he had always been faithful to her. She would not say she hadn't looked at other men. Seeing them in swim shorts with their chests bare makes a woman look and sometimes Chiharu found herself looking too. Even to the bulge down in their shorts too. She had wondered what other men looked like naked but had never seen any other than her husband. Yes, she'd still been a virgin when she married Kenshin. It was like that in rural Japan. The women were kept pure for their husbands.

She saw another one tonight, another man naked. Seen his body and his cock and liked what she saw. Now having fucked him in front of her husband, she was taking him off to be alone with him.

* * * * * * * *

When Chiharu climbed on top of the bed and crawled over to Hirohiko, he was laying back on the bed naked. She suddenly decided she would take the lead and fuck him. When Chiharu did that with Kenshin, he always enjoyed it. Perhaps being able to lay back and enjoy the sax she gave him rather than having the pressure of having to perform for her. Now Chiharu hoped that Hirohiko would feel the same way.

She started slowly, leaning in close to him to nibble on his neck and ear, before moving to kiss him. She had it all carefully planned out. She would move down over his chest, visiting each man-nipple before moving lower to his cock. She was going to suck him, get him nice and hard and then fucking him. Her on top, riding him until her pussy sucked more cum from him. That last bit was nice and her body gave a tremble at the thought of that.