Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But first things first, see how he likes having his ear nibbled on. Oh, he did like that. Chiharu was pleased with herself at so quickly finding something this man liked. Next, she moved on to his neck, giving little nibbles with her lips. He seemed to be enjoying that too.

Now, kissing him. She'd never kissed any man other than her husband and wanted to find out what another man was like. She moved so her body was half over his, her breasts against his chest. She leaned forward towards his face when his arms came up around her, grabbed her pulled her against him. His strong body rose, rolling her some before she could do anything, she found herself on her back and he was on top of her.

Her legs had fallen apart and he was between them. She felt the head of his hard cock pressing against her and then to her surprise, he had entered her. Being still wet from the sex before, she took him with ease and he sunk in deep. Not how she planned it but that cock did feel good.

'Damn! That feels good,' Hirohiko thought. This woman had a great pussy and he loved fucking her. Chiharu had proved to be all that he had hoped for. He'd often looked at her and wondered what she would be like in bed. He had fucked her in the lounge and now he was doing it again. She felt great. Even better as she quickly began to respond to him.

Long steady stokes he told himself. Nothing, way out, this time, just good fucking. She seemed to be enjoying it, giving promising little moans from time to time. It felt even better when she began to hump, back at him, her pelvis lifting to meet each downward stroke. This was good, she was good. Considering she'd never been with another man, other than Kenshin, she was amazing.

While being taken by surprise, Chiharu quickly settled into being with Hirohiko with him on top. She was a bit surprised how quickly he found his way into her but soon her pussy was loving what he was doing to her. Maybe it was a shock of it all happening so quickly but soon she realized her body was responding to him. She discovered she was about to cum and they'd only just started fucking. It was not normal for her to cum this quickly but then, in this whole evening, what had been normal.

It hit her and it was a good one too. She couldn't help crying out at the power of it. Her arms gripping him tightly and she humped against him, moaning and crying into his ear. She was never this vocal when she cum but this time she was. Her cries and loud moans were even heard by two people in the next room.

* * * * * * * *

Hirohiko was amazed but excited that Chiharu had cum so quickly like that. He was turned on by how she bucked around underneath him and cried out as she did. That was all so sexy to see and feel this woman enjoy herself so much. He was pleased that she did.

He continued to fuck her as best he could. It was a bit hard that way she was bucking around underneath him but he did his best to maintain strong steady strokes, his cock driving in as deep as he could each time.

As she recovered, they continued.

"That was good," she had whispered in his ear. "That was a big one."

As if he didn't know that.

* * * * * * * *

Hirohiko knew he was getting closer now. Having this woman cum while his cock was inside her had taken him closer. The way she had bucked around under him; the way she had been so vocal; the way her pussy had clenched at his sliding cock, had all been good. He knew his cum was building too.

So quickly he was cumming, almost before they had really got started. That surprised him too. He usually had much more staying power than that.

Almost there now. Almost ready to fill this hot pussy with more of his cum.

The woman underneath him must have known it too. "Cum for me, Hirohiko," she whispered in his ear. "Cum for me. Put your cum in my pussy."

Hirohiko gave a soft moan at that which encouraged her to say more.

"Cum for me," Chiharu said. "Cum in my hot cunt!"

"Oh!" Hirohiko gasped.

"Yes! Yes! Hot cum in my pussy. In my hot cunt!"

"Ohhhh!" he gasped. "Ahhhh!" he moaned as his cock released, squirting his man-juice deep inside her body.

She heard those moans, felt his cock stop moving, other than the jerks as he pumped into her.

"Yes," she gasped. "That's it. Cum in me, Hirohiko," she moaned. "I love your hot cum in my cunt!"

* * * * * * * *

He rolled off her and lay beside her, still a bit breathless from what had just happened.

"That was good," Chiharu told him.

He didn't reply. Wasn't ready to talk yet. He just gave her hand a squeeze.

"I didn't know how ready I was for that. I cum so quickly."

"So did I," he replied. "It was over so quickly."

"Never mind," she said, squeezing his hand back. "It was good for both of us. Let's give you time to recover and then we can do it again."

'She wanted more?' Hirohiko thought. His cock gave a jerk at the thought of that.

Chiharu saw the quick reaction from his cock and at that moment knew he had more in him for her. She would take him slowly, let him recover and then get more from him that night.

"But next time I want to be on top. I want to do it to you," Chiharu told him.

"Chiharu wants to be the boss of Hirohiko?" he laughed.

She looked at him, a bit surprised he had said that and then she smiled. She knew he was teasing her.

"Yes, Chiharu is going to be the boss of Hirohiko."

"We'll see," he laughed.

'What did he mean by that,' she thought. 'Was he planning more sneaky tricks?'

* * * * * * * *

By now her hand was rubbing at his cock. Just lightly playing with his cock and balls. She knew what to do. Just wait for him. Talk and tease him while she played until her cock began to move. Then it was a hand job, maybe some mouth working to get him hard so they could do it again.

She had told him she would be on top and was determined it would go that way. She felt he was ok with that too.

Quickly she got him how she wanted him and after a few brisk rubs of her own pussy, she moved forward to take him. Her hand reached for him to guide him in just where she wanted him.

Cowgirl style. It was quick and efficient. Getting them both off to what could only be considered as mild cums. That would be all they could do that night and so as Chiharu snuggled against him, they settled down to get what sleep they could from the rest of the night.

* * * * * * * *

Waking up early the next morning, Hirohiko was looking at the beautiful naked woman sleeping beside him. The sight of her naked body got him hard straight away. He knew he wanted her again. There might never be another chance so he wanted her again now.

He reached over to her as she lay on her back, his fingers gently tracing a line onto her breast. As his fingers touched her nipple, she gave a soft moan and he looked up to see her eyes were open.

"Good morning, sexy woman," he said.

Yeah, that was a lame line, but he didn't know what else to say.

She hesitated for a moment, just looking at him. Then a smile appeared on her face as she said, "Good morning horny man."

"How do you know I'm horny?"

"I can see your cock," she purred as her hand reached over to touch him.

"So hard! So hot! You want me, don't you?"

"Of course, Chiharu. But only if you want some too."

"Yes," came her voice, no more than a whisper. "I want that one too."

* * * * * * * *

His hand moved down to her pussy and he discovered how wet she was. He gave her a few rubbed along her juicy lips and felt her pussy hump against his hand.

Suddenly, she reached up, both hands pulling at him. "I need this," she gasped. "I need you!"

Hirohiko rolled with her, finding himself on top of her, his body dropping between Chiharu's open legs. He found his cock against hot wet pussy and it took just a small push for him to enter her.

"Now fuck me!" she hissed in his ear. "Show me that you mean it."

"You want it a bit rough? Hirohiko asked this normally shy, mild woman.

"Yes, my husband does rough sometimes," Chiharu said. "I like rough."

'Ok, then,' Hirohiko thought. 'If that's what the woman wants?'

* * * * * * * *

He started with slow hard strokes, his cock driving in deep as he did. Soon she began urging him to speed up. "Go faster! Go harder."

He did. Mildly surprised she was asking for this but excited that she was too. With long powerful strokes, he was pounding into her, his cock driving in as deep as he could. He wasn't being gentle with her either, his body slamming down against her with each stroke.

He was worried at first that he wouldn't hurt her, but she seemed to be taking it ok, in fact, it seemed she was enjoying it.

"Is this good enough," he managed to gasp. And her reply shocked him.

"Fuck me, you bastard! Show me you're a real man!"

'Where did that come from?' Hirohiko thought.

But he continued, going even faster and slamming down into her with all his energy and all his weight.

Chiharu had never had sex like this before. Her husband was always so gentle and loving. More like he made love to her. This now, was so different, more like raw fucking. She had heard her girlfriend talk about this. Told her how amazing it was but Chiharu had always been too scared to ask her husband. She didn't want him to begin feeling he wasn't good enough. He was, she was very happy with their sex together.

Hirohiko continued. It was wild and undisciplined. It was aggressive and energic. And she was loving it. Quickly strong feelings were building in her body and before she knew it she was orgasming. He didn't stop, didn't hold back but kept on pounding into her. To her surprise, she was building again. Two so close together like that! Amazing!

As she cum, she gave a cry as her whole body shuddered. This was cumming, orgasming on a new level. She'd never been here before.

Hirohiko felt how hard this woman under her had cum. Did it a second time too. That was so exciting for him that he couldn't hold it any longer. He cum too. So big it such any juice he had left. He was done. He rolled or perhaps fell off her exhausted.

* * * * * * * *

They lay there for a while until they heard someone moving around in the house. Hirohiko got up to get dressed and realized Chiharu had nothing to wear, he reached and threw her Sayako's bathrobe so she could go down and get her clothes while remaining modest.

It came as a surprise even to him when down in the kitchen she dropped the robe in front of them and proceeded to casually get her clothes on while knowing the three of them were watching. So bold, a bit sexy too.

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * *

Partner Swapping -- Sayako and Kenshin.

* * * * * * * *

It was not long, just time to finish their wine and they got up, heading off to bed. None of them bothered with their clothes, just leaving them lying where they had fallen in the lounge. Hirohiko went with Chiharu to the master bedroom while Sayako went with Kenshin. She knew she had to get sheets etc. sorted and make up the bed in the guest bedroom. Suddenly she decided to change.

"Let's use Tukiko's room. Her bed bigger than the one in the guest room?"

Kenshin didn't reply. He was thinking, this is a bit strange them using the daughter's room. Tukiko was a woman now and he wondered about the privacy issue. He'd never enter his elder daughter's room without asking, even if she wasn't at home. Things were perhaps different between Sayako and Tukiko since she felt confident to use Tukiko's bedroom and bed for the night.

Sayako noticed him hesitate and for a moment wondered why. She turned to him and put his arms around him, "Are you Ok with all this, Kenshin?"

"Yes," he replied. "I am fine but I am a bit surprised how well Chiharu has taken to all this. She has gone well beyond anything I'd thought she would try. Seems to be liking it too."

"Yes," Sayako told him. "Your wife is enjoying this evening. It's taken her far beyond anything she's done before but she's excited by it all. Don't worry about her. My husband will take good care of her. Now what I want to know is, how will you take good care of me?"

"I must say, I am still surprised at her. It was enough to see her naked in front of us men but she's gone much further than that now."

"So, are you really ok with it, Kenshin?" Sayako asked, feeling slightly concerned.

He hesitated for a moment. "As I said, surprised but excited by it too. Especially since I'm getting the chance to be with a sexy lady like you, Sayako."

"I know you've had an eye on me. I caught you looking when we went to the beach that time. Checking me out in my swimsuit."

"That swimsuit looked great on you, Sayako but the bikini tonight was even better. I liked your other one too. The red one Chiharu wore."

"Actually, that's not mine, it's my daughter's."

"Wow! Tukiko wears one too. I'd like to see that."

"Stop lusting after my daughter," Sayako laughed. "You've got her mother here naked. What are you going to do about it? That's what I want to know."

* * * * * * * *

Kenshin grabbed Sayako pulling her towards him. She rolled with him, her naked body coming against his as she found herself rolled on top of him. Her on top! That was a surprise, but then why not. Her husband liked it that way. It seems this man did too.

As she had rolled on top of him, her legs had fallen on each side of him, which presented her pussy nicely to his cock. It was easy for her to line up with him and when he realized it, it was easy for him to push into her. Sayako had thought about sitting up and riding him cowgirl style but fucking with her body against his was good too. This is how they had ended up and so this is how they would do it.

They had only just gotten started when they heard a noise from the room next door. It was Chiharu crying out in what could only be a big orgasm.

"That was fast," Kenshin said. "She doesn't usually cum that quickly.

"I think tonight isn't usual for her. You could see how turned on she was earlier."

"Well, they're ahead of us now. We need to catch up."

"You mean you need to give my pussy a big orgasm too," Sayako said.

"Exactly," Kenshin replied.

"Come on then. Don't be shy."

Kenshin smiled at that. He certainly wasn't shy. Neither was Sayako either.

* * * * * * * *

With practised ease, Sayako began to move, her thigh muscles working to thrust her body back at him so the lovely cock would slide in and out of her. It felt great and soon she was feeling like she might actually cum. Not so fast. She had to slow things down a bit, so she changed positions, moving without him slipping out. Sitting up to ride him cowgirl style.

Now she was using her thighs to lift off him and her weight to press down on him again. This was felt good for her too. It became even better when he reached up for her tits.

Kenshin was slightly surprised at the sudden position change but quickly went along with it. This was one of his favourite positions as it was. He could lay back and look up at Sayako while she fucked him. It was nice to see as well as feel how her body was working to please him. Nice to see how her tits moved as she worked.

"Tits? Now that was an idea and he reached up for them with both hands. As his hands closed on them he heard the sigh she gave. When his fingers found her nipples that sigh became a gasp. As he rubbed over them he heard her moan. She seemed so turned on by this that he went further. His fingers closed on each nipple and he gave them both a sharp pinch. She gave a cry; her body bucked against him and fell forward as an orgasm overtook her.

Unknown to Kenshin, Sayako had been trying to hold back. That was what the position change was all about. When he began to play with her nipples it got even harder to slow down. When he pinched her, the sudden pain and pleasure caught her off guard and she cum.

* * * * * * * *

She was laying on top of him, her body against his.

"Let's change," she whispered. "You on top now. Don't worry about me, fuck me until you make yourself cum."

With that, she rolled back off him. He went with her, coming down on top of her as her hand guided him back in. She was easy to enter and with a second thrust, he was in all the way.

It began well and Sayako felt sure it would end well too. Yes, she knew for both of them because she knew she would cum too. But first, she knew she needed to get him there. Once he was getting close, she would let herself go and quickly cum first. She was sure the feeling of her orgasm, while he was inside her, would finish him off too.

It was a good plan, by the way, he was going would have worked too but...

* * * * * * * *

Sayako knew the man on top of her was getting there now. She wondered if I bit of fantasy might make it better for him. Spice it up a bit for him. Maybe for both of us.

"Did you like seeing Chiharu in that tiny red bikini?"

"Oh yes!" he gasped.

"So small. So tiny and she was showing all you men."

"That was hot," he replied.

"You liked her topless too? Did you see the men looking at her tits?"

"Mmmm," he said.

Sayako noticed his fucking had increased in both speed and strength. This was working it seems.

"Did you see how hard her nipples were for them? She liked showing her tits."

"Yeesss," he gasped.

"Then she went naked. Showing her pussy too."

"Ohhhh!"

Sayako knew Kenshin was getting close now.

"I trimmed her hair back too. So, you men could see her cunt."

"Oh! I noticed that."

"But she went further. You watched her fucking, Hirohiko.

He didn't respond to that so Sayako continued.

"Right now. Right at this moment, my husband's cock is deep inside your wife's hot pussy. She is loving it too."

"Oh!" Kenshin said.

Suddenly he stopped fucking.

"What's wrong?" Sayako asked, suddenly feeling very worried.

He pulled back off her saying, "I'm sorry. I can't... I can't do this."

She looked down and noticed that his cock had started to contract. He had lost it. Lost the plot, just like that. What had gone wrong? Was it she had mentioned his wife being fucked by her husband? It certainly seemed like it and she thought he was turned on by it too. She wished she hadn't mentioned it now.

He got off the bed and after mumbling, "I'm sorry again," he left the room.

Well, that sure was a party pooper, wasn't it? She knew there would be nothing more from him that night. When he didn't return, she decided to go looking for him and found him in the lounge, now wearing his undies. She sat beside him being careful not to touch him and also very aware of her own nudity. She encouraged him to return to the bedroom saying everything was ok between them and there wouldn't be any attempt at further sex, just sleeping.

He came with her when she took his hand. She noticed he slipped the undies off as he got into bed. But as she told him, nothing happened. They rolled over and both took a while before sleep overcame them.

* * * * * * * *

It was early when Sayako woke up. She had to get up and go to the bathroom but there was a heavy arm over her body. That was a surprise, considering what happened last night. Gently, she lifted the arm away, trying not to wake him. The man beside her gave a soft groan and rolled away from her. Sayako was able to slip off the bed and go to the guest bathroom, happy that she hadn't woken Kenshin up.

But when she returned, he was awake, laying on his back watching her. The first thing she noticed was he was hard. 'Oh!' she thought 'An early morning woody!' She always liked those on her husband. He was often harder than he ever was at other times. She didn't want to miss this one either.

She climbed onto the bed, sitting beside him as her hand reached for his cock. So hard, so ready for her. Just looking at him turned her on too. She just couldn't wait to get that thing inside her pussy.