Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So hard!" she gasped at the feel of him.

"Hard for you," he replied.

'That's the right answer,' Sayako thought.

"Well, if it's mine I might as well take it," she said as she moved her leg over the top and brought her pussy down towards him. He just watched as she took him with her hand and guided him to her wet lips. Pressing down she felt her lips open to take the width of his cock head. Another push as she had taken more of him.

He was so hard. Felt so good. The hard, strong shaft filled her. It felt like he was going deeper than last night. Could it be? She didn't know as her mind was becoming confused with what her pussy was telling her.

She started to move, started to fuck him. She was worried that he might stop again so she began fast and hard determined to keep his mind on what she was doing to his cock until she got him off.

It was hard work but felt great too. She was breathing heavy and the sweat was running down her body. His hands-on her tits again felt good too. She was beginning to realize that he was getting close. She was too. If only they could keep going a bit longer, it would be a happy ending for both of them.

She heard a groan from him and looked down to see the look on his face. He was also over. She leaned further forward to bring his moving shaft closer to her clitty and suddenly it all happened.

She cum and cum hard too. The way her pussy tightened and the way she bucked against him was enough for him too. His body thrust up at her, his cock jerked as he began shooting inside her. It was good. Great orgasms for both of them. Almost at the same time too.

* * * * * * * *

They were lying beside each other, both basking in the afterglow of orgasm. Both were silent, with their own thoughts. Then Kenshin began to speak.

"That was good," Sayako said.

"Yes," he agreed. "It was good."

"So what happened last night?"

"Sorry about last night," he said.

"It's ok, Kenshin," Sayako said as she reached over to pat his chest. "I just want to know what went wrong. It was all so sudden."

When he didn't reply, she rolled towards him, placing her hand on his chest. "I knew you were upset."

"Not upset. Just trying to work all this out in my head."

"Want to talk about it now. I'm a good listener."

Kenshin, looked at her for a moment, not sure if he should. Not sure she would understand. Then he decided he could talk with her. He had to talk with someone.

"It's about Chiharu? Isn't it?"

"Yes," Kenshin replied. "How did you know?"

"Well, your good performance died when I mentioned her name. I thought it would add to your excitement but it kind of killed things."

"Yes, it about her," Kenshin began. "I was fine with her stripping. That has always been a fantasy, her showing herself off. When we were in the lounge and she was with your husband, I felt ok with what she was doing. Watching his cock going into her pussy was hot. Then that pussy eating show was totally wild. I loved watching you both."

He had paused so Sayako prompted, "So what went wrong?"

"Chiharu asked to be with Hirohiko again. I watched her get up and she put her arm around him. I saw him squeeze her bum and heard that little girl giggle she gives when I do that to her. I suddenly it got me that she was enjoying this other man."

"Ok," Sayako said. "I get it now."

"Sorry," he said. "Maybe it's just silly. Maybe it's nothing. It's just that had always been something she had only done with me."

"It's not, nothing, Kenshin. What happened last night says it's something serious."

He didn't reply so Sayako felt it was time she said something. She hoped she had read things right and hoped she wouldn't mess things up further.

* * * * * * * *

"You have nothing to worry about with Hirohiko," Sayako began. "Sure, he's been interested in Chiharu for a long time. I saw him checking her out in a swimsuit at the beach that time. He looked at her tits and down at her pussy mound but you guys always look. I caught you looking at me that day too."

"But Hirohiko is only in love with one woman. That is me. Last night, he was attracted to Chiharu, interested in her sexually, turned on by her but last night was only a night of sex. There was no love for her. If she made any advances in that way, I am sure Hirohiko would put a stop to it. As for your wife. I don't think there is anything more than him being a closer friend. She was attracted to him, but again it was just sexual attraction. Putting it bluntly, animal lust! So, you have nothing to worry about with those two."

"What should I do now?" he asked.

"Well, after breakfast, take her home and spend the day with her. Show her that after being with another woman it is still her that you love. Not by sex I mean. Show her in other ways. Be attentive and loving. Show her how much you care."

Kenshin was listening closely and nodded his head.

"Then, you two need to talk. Establish where you are now. Was last night a one-off or could it become your new normal? You have to agree on this. Just see what she says and go from there. I'm sure Chiharu is feeling much the way Hirohiko is. It was a good night of sex but she loves you, Kenshin."

He nodded again. "Thank you," he said. "Thank you for this talk."

It was hard for Sayako to see what he really was thinking but there still seemed it be a problem there. She hoped he would follow her advice and not do anything stupid. But you never know. Sayako thought she had better have a talk with Hirohiko about it when she had the chance.

* * * * * * * *

"Ok," she said, trying to sound cheerful. "Let's see if the other two are up and get some breakfast underway. After all the wine last night, I think my stomach needs some good food."

There was no sign of Chiharu and Hirohiko yet and as Kenshin put on the clothes he wore last night, Sayako had to put on her bikini. She wore the shorts Chiharu had worn as they weren't so revealing but left her breasts only covered by her tiny bikini top.

When Hirohiko and Chiharu appeared, he was dressed but she just wore a bathrobe she had borrowed. When she found her clothes, she just dropped the rode, standing there naked as she sorted out her clothes and got dressed in front of everyone. Obviously, she hadn't lost her newfound boldness.

* * * * * * * *

After breakfast, Kenshin and Chiharu left. Sayako hoped there would be no further problems and they could work things out. She talked with Hirohiko who agreed what she had done was the right thing. He did admit to feeling a bit guilty but Sayako said it wasn't his fault.

"They had every chance to stop but Chiharu was giving all the right signals. You did nothing wrong, honey," Sayako told him.

He smiled at her and thought how lucky he was to have such a smart wife.

* * * * * * * *

When they reached home, Kenshin did try and show how much he loved Chiharu. She was pleased but since they didn't talk about it, she assumed that he was saying thanks for allowing him a night of fun with Sayako. She had no idea what had happened and how bad it had gone for Sayako and her husband.

She thought his reaction was telling her, opening the way for them to do it again. Yes, she wanted to do it again.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *