All Comments on 'Kenya & Ben'

by GuyJD

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

I am envious of Ben. Once I had a nigga girlfriend and she was an absolute queen in looks. We often discussed wanting each other but she was a prisoner in prison while I was a guard. We had plans for when she got out of prison....she definitely wanted my ivory cock in her to make a baby. Unfortunately the Watch Lieutenant heard of our relationship and through Internal Affairs got me set up with another inmate that later testified that I had tried to put a "make" on her and I was fired. I have often wondered what my life would be like today if that little black gal and I had started our family together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ridiculous

started off ok but then got out of control at the end with the racial comments. that was just plain ignorant. there was no need for the n***** comments. and to the idiot that got fired for messing with the inmates, you deserved it buddy. jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ignorant

Use of the "N" word is definately not cool at all. It was pretty much a splash of cold water on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree

The story was OK, but once I got to the n***** parts, I was NOT feeling it. As a BW who loves WM, if I was in that situation, and one had the gall to call me that, I'd kick his @ss in the balls! I don't care how deep we are in the throes of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF? Nigga comment?!

So ignorant of you, white man. Don't you call any woman a "nigga" unless you'd like to be called, cracker, saltine or milk. To the author, the use of the word "nigger pussy" is an extreme turn on for me, maybe not for others, and this is coming from a black woman. I know you did not mean it in the deragatory sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FREAKING LOVED IT!!!

I loved it, as a black woman the nigger comment sent me over the edge. I came so hard!! ur story reminded me of my encounter with a white male. thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
don the asshole

Man, Don 8 whatever makes me laugh. That motherfucker is leaving racist comments all over the place. He hates stories of white women with black men. Now he confesses that he was in love with a black woman. You are over sixty asshole, you should be more mature than that DOn.

As for the story, well everyone was pissed about the nigga comment. When I fuck a white chick, they like to say that when I fuck them hard. White people seem to get off when they can call a black person Nigga without getting their ass kicked. So, white women love to shout, "fuck me with that big nigger dick!" I also like to call them white sluts and cracker hos, when we are fucking. But I dont mean it in a racist way.

I guess its just the thrill which comes from the taboo of black and white sex. Coz when you use words like Nigga and cracker, then that's four hundred years of AMerican history, racism and slavery.

If I fuck a European chick, its not thrilling for them to use the word Nigga at all. Its only trilling for white americans, because all their (grand) dads were in the KKK.

sunniisunniiover 17 years ago
You nasty boy!

As a BW who LOVES WM, I'm a little conflicted about the nigga comment. Don't get me wrong.. your story was a panty soaker. But, the nigga comment did throw me. I guess if it's said at the right time (balls deep in my pussy) and with the right intention (racy not racist) it could be very sexy. In a dirty way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you had me...

Up until the "N-Bomb"

I too am a black woman who dates white men exclusively, and...i've never said that..and i'd slap him if he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Willow

I was playing along and enjoying it until the N word came up. That was a turn off... a MAJOR one..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Simply put, This is a G R E A T Story

DC29DC29over 14 years ago
would've been 100%

I would have left a ratingof 100% but you when you put the n word it kind of ruined the mood. A beeter way would have been to say my black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Racial slurs

The racial slurs were unnessacary and just ruined the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice :)

I really like this story! The racial bits didn't bother me at all lol I'm black and to tell you the truth I like those parts lol Wish I had me a Ben hehe ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It Sucks

...as in this story sucks

RichbigRichbigover 11 years ago
great story

I loved the entire story. I fantasized about me being Ben and fucking and sucking the hell out of her black pussy. The N word coming from her blew my wad.

LittlelottaloveLittlelottalovealmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Definitely going into one of my favorites. As a black female, the “nigga,” part didn’t offend me necessarily simply because outside of the sēx scene, Ben was perfect. So what if he said it? The bedroom is the only place I’d ever warrant it [roleplay obviously] if only I could find my own Ben.

GuyJDGuyJDover 5 years agoAuthor
EXPLANATION FROM THE AUTHOR

My apology to anyone who finds the "N" words used in this story offensive. This may come to a surprise to most but I AM NOT WHITE. That's right, I'm a black guy who writes bf/wm stories because they are almost rare and are my favorite fetish (probably the white side of my Creole heritage).Also, one of my youngest and longtime readers told me of her experience with an older white man and asked me to put it in a story. As I often advised my readers with personal experiences, I asked her to email me her experience word for word and exactly how it occurred. Therefore, these are are HER words, not mine. And YES, he called her the N word but it was a great turn on for her,as she told me.

mitchawamitchawaabout 3 years ago

Long paragraphs make for difficult reading. I stopped after two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous