All Comments on 'Kept in the Family'

by MCKELVEY36

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful life of a very fortunate man. Loved all of this story and appreciated the part where the slaves are bound cock in mouth sucking for cum. I do wish they had made him puke from some ball pain. Pain is so gratifying and puking from ball pain is what we need. 4yourpleasureiam I love the writers mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You didn't say a single sentence in your story that Teddy loves these games more than anything else in the world. Because if he doesn't, then she, her sister and mother will be in jail the next day and they'll stay there for a very, very long time. I hope you are aware of the punishment in our state for deprivation of liberty, involuntary bondage, sexual harassment, assault and psychological violence? They will be behind bars for at least 25 years and they will be broke because the lawsuits against them that Teddy will seek will render them penniless. And of course the divorce will not pose any problems. So don't forget to mention that Teddy loves and desperately wants all the things they do to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then Teddy got loose and called the cops. They all went to prison and Teddy was free - with all their assets.

EmSmithEmSmithabout 2 years ago

Teddy sounds like a lovely willing husband surrounded by adorable women! I'm wondering how much longer his balls can last before he becomes their eunuch slave? Ha-ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't imagine the kind of hate required, to do this to another human.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

A really nice story, thank you for that. It would be ratet with additional stars for me, except for the forced gay action.....😕 I must admit I skipped that. The cbt is well done, although a little too much ballspanking. A little cuddling or kissing from Teddy's wife to him would be perfect and show how Teddy is really a lucky guy. I could really imagine to swap places with him. For the bondagefans there could be a more detailed description of the collaring, shackling and cuffing, but thats not really a problem. But the Best is: No chastity nonsense and no cuckolding! THANK YOU FOR AVOIDING THESE ACTIONS, PLEASE MORE OF THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I loved the story and all men should go through this kind of slavery. I always wonder what happens to the guy after a few years of getting his balls and cock being beaten every day. Somewhere or sometime there will be a mistake and his cock or balls get ripped or torn. There will be a point in time where he loses his erection because he has been tortured too long and something bad happens. As one person mentioned there is very little aftercare given after any beating. With the many beatings, whipping, and tying of his balls, at some point the skin will be broken or bloodied. What then? His wife may love him but she does not often tell him of her love or even shows any loving care except maybe for a kiss every now and then. Oh, and having an erection for so long (seems it never goes away) will cause some dysfunction. When does he go to sleep? Do they tie him up for bedtime?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Onan was not an ancient Greek he was a character in the Bible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story from start to finish....write more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

First chance Teddy gets, he needs to get a gun and shot all three of these Tormenting bitches. No man is this stupid to get himself in to a Situation This kind of torture And stay with it !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Virile, I think you mean, not viral

When you confuse words like this it makes the reader think you haven't graduated from sixth grade. Perhaps if you typed with both hands it would help your writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

అతని స్థానంలో నేనుంటే చాలా బాగుండును

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Loved it when he sucked Alice's pussy but she should have been wearing stockings & a garter belt to make it more interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous