Kept Well Lubricated by Her Exes Ch. 02

Story Info
Master orders her to be used. Forced orgasms, impregnation.
3.3k words
4.37
21.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers

Hattie had been told to wait. She was on her knees, hands linked at her wrists in leather cuffs this time, the cold and rough surface beneath already feeling painful against her knees.

She'd slept and eaten a little, having not felt too hungry. The food hadn't been anything great either - just some oatmeal. Other than having been to the bathroom to take the ovulation test, she hadn't really registered what was going on in her nether regions, the constant state of fullness underneath her metal belt feeling overwhelming - like she couldn't take much more. More than anything now she was dreaming of the big O. Some response to her constant state of arousal. The trouble was it usually either took a really good angle, Victor being one of the few men to ever achieve it, or some clitoral stimulation for her to get there. That was a little hard to do with men who were only after their own release whilst her hands were tied - literally.

She was nervous too, wondering who it might be today. She thought back to the men in her life - there were quite a few, but she knew many of them to no longer live in the country or have wives and kids, so she couldn't really imagine such characters to take advantage of this situation, of her. But who knew? Maybe Victor had somehow found all the men she'd hurt, turned down or humiliated when she'd been too stuck up for her own good, only so they could now hurt her? What exactly was the logic behind this?

The nurse returned soon, opening the door to the man. The sight of Hugh gave Hattie mixed feelings. She'd never been scared or disgusted by him. She couldn't even think of a reason why he might want to use or humiliate her. She let out a whimper of relief.

Maybe this day wouldn't be as bad?

"Here, let's just get that belt off of her," the nurse instructed, taking the key from the hook on the wall. "Up you get," she demanded as if talking to livestock.

Hattie got up, barely managing to keep herself from falling in the process, taking a couple of steps towards the table against what she'd been fucked numerous times yesterday. She leaned her upper body onto the table, allowing the nurse access, hoping also the vaginal plug would come out, and give her a moment.

She couldn't really imagine Hugh being the one to fuck her senseless like Derek had. He'd always been thoughtful and gentle. Not quite her first lover, but amongst the first, certainly. It had been a college crush, a sweet relationship torn apart as Hugh had transferred across the country when he'd gotten a scholarship. As far as she knew, he was married and had kids, two in fact. She wondered how that worked considering he was right now in here.

The metal of her chastity belt clinked against its connective parts as it was removed, allowing her thighs just for a moment to brush against her labia. She could feel the dried crust of yesterday's cum on her. Seconds later the nurse demanded her legs to open again, and pulled out the plug that almost felt like it was a part of her by now, leaving her gasping at the emptiness she now experienced.

What felt especially demeaning was the way she could feel a trickle of cum pour out of her and down her thighs. Knowing that Hugh was watching made the humiliation so much worse. It was a guy she'd looked back fondly on, someone who had respected her and she'd respected him.

"She's all yours," the nurse declared, leaving them alone in there.

Hattie stayed in position, knowing better than to try to pick her own position.

Hugh opened his mouth only when the door slammed shut behind them.

"Um... well this is interesting," Hugh commented, his smirk being audible.

Hattie found this puzzling, unsure what to do.

"You can stand up, face me?" Hugh said, hesitating a little while giving orders. It wasn't something he was used to doing it seemed. Or at least not with her.

Hattie straightened herself and slowly moved around, for a first time in ages not bothering to take a very straight position. One of her knees remained bent, and she looked at the man, feeling even more embarrassed as her used body faced her ex boyfriend.

Hugh still looked good - being the not too tall but lean type, the perfect family man that took care of his physique.

"Never would've imagined you being into such kinks, you know," Hugh continued to talk, looking amused, clearly expecting to get some kind of a response.

Hattie shrugged her shoulders lightly, indicating she wasn't really supposed to converse.

"Is it okay that I'm here?" Hugh added.

On that note, Hattie felt she should find a way to reply. After all having him here beat having someone like Derek there, she could only hope that whatever Hugh decided to do to her, it would feel better. Maybe he'd even let her cum?

Hattie nodded minimally.

"Good," Hugh reflected. "You look good, by the way. Better than I expected. You've lost some weight, I see," Hugh commented.

She'd never been overweight, but she'd definitely definitely put more emphasis on toning her muscles since college.

Hattie felt like this would've been the place to ask about his wife and kids, had they met like this anywhere but here.

"Emily just had twins," Hugh commented, answering her unasked question for her. "And I've just been so incredibly horny for the past few months. She was on pelvic rest since forever, you see..," Hugh explained, as if needing to explain why he was there.

Hattie could indeed see the growing bulge inside his jeans already. And that sight and knowing he was horny for her, actually caused her juices to begin to form too.

Hugh looked around the room, wondering how to do this. Hattie knew for a fact that when it came to sexual positions the guy had never much appreciated fucking standing up, so she wondered what he was going to do. All the small quirks of the other person were coming back to her mind, the way he'd been great at licking her clit too. One could only hope - she realized that.

Hugh went around the room, peeking into the cabinets the nurse had left unlocked for him, closing many of them without giving Hattie so much as a peek.

"My wife swears by this thing. Or is this not allowed?" Hugh discussed, holding an electric magic wand between his fingers.

Hattie shrugged. It was not her place to speak of preference, but the promise of an orgasm was very tempting.

Thankfully, Hugh continued to carry the device as he went on through the cabinets, picking up a few other smaller items.

Hattie was truly surprised as Hugh pulled down a murphy bed next, having not expected there to be a single soft surface in the procedure room. It was a far cry from a bed, just a PVC covered mattress, looking cold and clinical. She could only speculate how many other women had been in here before her, and what had been done to them.

"Now this has got to look more comfortable than that table," Hugh suggested. "Come," he urged, gesturing with his hand. He almost sounded friendly.

In the meanwhile the Hugh began to undress, unbuttoning his casual dress-shirt. He had a t-shirt underneath, which he removed exposing his body that still looked pretty familiar. He was on the hairier side - his Italian heritage could hardly be ignored, but still pretty muscular.

As she walked closer she could see the items he'd brought. Sure, there was the wand, but also two butt plugs, nothing enormous but still a daunting prospect, a cock ring and two bottles - one holding oil and another lube.

"How about we start with you giving me a massage?" Hugh suggested, stripping of his jeans along with his shoes and socks, and hopping onto the mattress casually.

Hattie hadn't expected that, but out of all the things she could imagine, this seemed innocent and actually kind of nice.

Hugh laid down on his back, handing Hattie the bottle of oil.

Hattie couldn't help but to smile a little at him. And while a massage with her hands linked in a pair of cuffs wasn't the easiest thing to do, she could do it without much struggle, and she sprinkled his whole body with massage oil. She began to work her way up his legs, initially ignoring the arousal that seemed to be staring right at her. She kneaded her way up his chest muscles and down his arms, not fighting Hugh's attentive grazes against her nipples or as she finally made it back to his crotch, also along her slit.

The sensation of someone actually gently grazing her clit felt incredible, almost making her lose track of what she was doing.

She massaged her shaft and scrotum, hearing an approving groan in the background as she did. After a while, however, to her surprise, Hugh decided to turn onto his stomach, telling her to massage him thoroughly. As she did, Hattie couldn't help thinking about his wife. This was cheating, right? And she was contributing? But her main thought remained that she was glad it was him, the man must've indeed been tired, stressed, frustrated and with all those kids - not getting enough attention. Better her than some random skank off the street or a full-blown affair, surely? Maybe in a way she was actually doing the wife a favor?

After she'd oiled and massaged his entire back, taking her time, she went down his legs again, sensing his muscles as tense and actually needing this. It was as she made it back up the other leg, as he spoke again.

"Here, insert that will you? Just go nice and easy," Hugh suggested, handing her the cone shaped silicone butt plug.

Hattie felt instantly relieved, hoping today would indeed be more about him than her. This was a way of serving, wasn't it not?

Hattie covered the plug with a generous layer of lube and slowly began to massage his anus with its tip, using her fingers to massage the sides. Moans of approval followed, making Hattie smile gently.

"That's it," Hugh sighed approvingly, and propped himself to his back again.

"Why don't you give it a good lick," Hugh urged, stroking his erect cock.

Hattie compiled - after all he was asking very nicely compared to Derek. His cock tasted of the oil she'd applied earlier, but it wasn't horrible, just a strange sensation, and by having the use of her hands she continued to massage his balls as she took him into her mouth, trying not to go too deep, her throat still being sore from the day before.

"That's good, Hattie girl," Hugh praised her, sliding his hand gently along her back.

After about 5 to 10 minutes of gentle licking and swirling, Hattie not really knowing how long it had been, Hugh took over, urged her to stop and placed the cock ring in place.

"Your turn," Hugh said and Hattie laid down on the mattress, cautiously, opting for face down, her hands up.

He applied oil to her entire body, and the way his touch felt was actually kind of amazing. She hadn't been touched that gently - that thoroughly, in months, Victor having a very different style, preferring to leave her feeling depraved and then giving her what she craved in small doses so she'd feel especially grateful each time.

She was enjoying it so much, she must've dozed off for a while. She was aroused by a sensation of something foreign pressing against her anus. Something cold and wet. A millisecond later she realized that it must've been the other butt plug.

"Nice and easy now, relax," Hugh urged, seeing her tense up, his other hand continuing to knead her ass.

Hattie took a deep breath. She'd worn all kinds of plugs before, but it had been a while, and she wasn't used to having anything sizable in there. And Victor didn't like anal sex.

"Good girl," Hugh praised, soothing her back. "Now, turn," he orderd.

She did, bending her legs against her stomach for a second. As she did, Hugh noticed an opportunity and pushed her legs up and over her body.

"Now this gives me a nice leverage, I hope you don't mind. I just can't wait to bury myself between those lips of yours any longer," he said in a hoarse tone.

His cock felt hot against her labia, and the way he slid it up and down her slit felt incredible, nearly pushing her over the edge already. The anticipation was that great.

Hugh pushed into her now incredibly tight vagina, the but plug making the passage narrower than it was, along with a deep groan.

His member was a good size - closer to 8 inches, bottoming out in an instant - especially in this position, causing her to gasp.

"Oh, yeah? You remember that?" Hugh continued. "Who's your daddy?" he added, clearly getting some sort of a high from acting out his daddy fetish.

Hattie didn't even have to pretend that itfelt good getting fucked, her gasps speaking for themselves. She felt like she was doing a service, like she was helping him. His deep and steady moves filled her thrust after thrust, allowing her lips to begin to open a little, letting out little moans.

Suddenly Hugh began to rub her clit, and already the first tough pushed her over he edge. She'd been so deprived. It felt like an explosion, and apparently it was as she was pretty sure she'd just squirted all over his cock right then.

"That's it baby girl, oh yeah," Hugh continued, gaining more courage in his thrusts. What he did, however, was just continue to rub her, not giving her much of a chance to recover.

Hattie's body convulsed, a series of small spasms traveling from her core all over her body. As another orgasm hit her, causing her eyes to roll over as a result, he pressed onto her abdomen even more, and put his entire weight on her legs, making her feel every vein, ridge and object inside of her even through her abdominal wall. The sensation was mind-blowing.

"Ah...., fuck," Hugh cursed, and filled her with thick ropes of cum. Once, twice, three times, and as she was almost sure there couldn't be any more, there was more. The amount of cum was almost sickening, causing her to feel like there wasn't any more room left inside of her.

He pulled out with a satisfactory grin on his face and removed his own butt plug and cock ring, before speaking again. He wasn't even out of breath, just his skin looked pleasantly flushed.

"Now you just keep your legs up nicely, don't let daddy's juice out," he urged, suddenly making Hattie panic. She hadn't been told whether she was ovulating that morning either, and recalling him mentioning twins, she could just sense the danger in this. Was the intention to really knock her up by one of these men? Was that really what Victor wanted? Or was it just a mind game?

"Here, let me," Hugh urged, and took her linked wrists and placed them over her ankles, making it a little easier for her to stay in that position.

He laid there for a moment, resting, and then walked across the room to get something to drink, returning with a straw and a can of soda for her as well. All things considered he was treating her very nicely, hell - he'd ever let her cum.

Hattie could feel her entire body relax, as if having been wired up for weeks. She felt the cum inside of her move, swoosh around, an occasional air bubble that had entered her in the progress of fucking emerging. It was an odd tickling sensation. But mostly he just felt like a cum slut, filled up by another man's sperm to the brim, just left there to wait.

As she laid there, Hugh took some photos from his wallet and laid down next to her, deciding to make this even more odd by talking about his life - his wife Emily, a beautiful blonde woman, his four kids, three of them girls, and a boy named after himself. He talked about his work, the house that he was fixing up and his hobbies, continuing to reminisce a little about their college days. He was creepily casual about this.

"Oh, my apologies. I nearly forgot this thing," Hugh suddenly said, picking up the magic wand.

Hattie could believe there was a scenario in which she could cum again - well she could, she just couldn't imagine physically being able to, feeling overwhelmed and exhausted as it was.

But clearly Hugh had other intentions. He picked up the wand, but first walked across the room, and fetched some tape.

He put the want directly onto her clit and then taped it onto her thigh.

"And here we go," Hugh said, turning on the device at its highest intensity, causing Hattie to yelp. It was just too much.

"Too much?" he teased, turning it down just a little.

It was still incredibly intense, her clit feeling almost sore already. But it seemed Hugh just got off on her squirm - small involuntary spasms carrying through her body every couple of minutes. Along with her convulsions, spurts of cum were squeezed out of her vagina, leaving it dripping down her ass cheeks only to remind her of the ever-present but plug.

"You know there is this story that if a woman cums while there's sperm inside of her, that opens up her cervix so the sperm has better access... I swear that's how I got Emily pregnant too. She didn't have any choice on the matter either," he explained, revealing a much darker side of him.

Hattie continued to moan and squirm, struggling to get the image of Hugh's huge load of sperm right now making its way into her womb in search for an egg. It was a disturbing image, nauseating almost.

It wasn't until several hours later, Hattie having already lost consciousness a number of times and Hugh finally having allowed her some time to recover before turning the wand back on again, and like that a couple of times, when he eventually untied it from her thigh.

"Now I told you not to spill it," Hugh reprimanded her, the rubber-covered mattress underneath her feeling slippery due to their combined juices.

He slapped her ass several times with his open palm, leaving her ass cheeks flushed. God, that stung. What those slaps did, however, was cause Hattie to become really awake and feel with every fiber of her being as his cock pushed back inside of her, intending to fill her up once again.

With each thrust she could feel the excess sperm being pushed out of her, leaving her entire labia, thighs and ass, covered in his sperm.

There was too much of a good thing - her clit being over-touched, having had too many orgasms, and as she was now learning there was an amount of cum that made her sick to her stomach too. She couldn't estimate it exactly, but she could swear it felt like there was at least a large cupful inside of her.

"I better get home, the family's waiting. It was good to see you," Hugh promised, and got dressed, finishing just as the nurse returned, the familiar vaginal plug and her belt already in her hand.

"Now this looks like a good amount of semen," the nurse commented, approvingly, unceremoniously pushing the plug into her.

"And now you've just wasted a good amount of it," Hugh complained, seeing a lot of it pour out in the process.

"Don't you worry. She has three more days to go," the nurse promised. "Thank you for your service," she added to Hugh.

"My pleasure," Hugh replied, walking out with one final, somewhat endearing and at the same time pitiful glance.

GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers