Kerry Pt. 02

Story Info
Kerry continues to pay the price of her employment.
3.2k words
4.43
15.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out, I fucked her two days later.

She came in wearing a new denim dress, sleeveless and short with buttons all the way down the front. For some reason that kind of thing has always turned me on and my cock sprang to attention. As the afternoon wore on I paused by her desk and told her that I needed to speak to her later. This got me a smile and a nod. About seven o'clock I went over and told her I was ready and we walked out to the lift. When we got to the lower floor I nodded towards the toilets but she just shook her head and said that she had 'done it already'! In the office I closed the blinds and locked the door before turning to her. She had a very cheeky grin on her face.

"Do you like my new dress then?" She said, "I thought you would. It's quite tarty isn't it, makes me look proper slutty"

"Yes" I replied, "I like it a lot. Makes you look very slutty. Now be a good little slut and take it off."

I thought that she would slowly undo the buttons but no, she just reached behind her and pulled down the zip. In seconds the dress was in a heap around her ankles. There was no doubt about it, she had an incredibly attractive body. Those tits, despite their size, stood out proud and perky from her body, the nipples, hard already, seeming to reach out to me. She was quite slim and her hips flared out nicely, her thighs just plump enough to accentuate the mound of her pussy, hairless and inviting.

I pulled her down to the sofa and quickly got my hands on those majestic tits. Her own hand was quickly pulling at the waist of my shorts until she had my cock in her hand, stroking and squeezing as we kissed. She was squirming around on the sofa and her legs were spreading wider, so I accepted the invitation and dropped my hand down to her cunt.

WOW! She was hot and wet and it was like a horse eating hay as the soft wet lips of her cunt sucked my fingers deeper inside her. Her clit was hard and the slightest flick from my finger had her shuddering. I took my time in making her cum but to be honest she was so excited that it was difficult to keep her on the edge for long and my busy fingers brought her to a short climax before a second, longer on a moment later.

That was enough for me. I told her to get on her knees on the sofa with her arse up. She needed no second biding and she was quickly in position, giving her rump a sexy wiggle as I moved into position behind her.

"Told you I was going to fuck you soon." I said, "you want my cock don't you, that's why you wore that dress."

With that I moved closer and started rubbing my knob up and down her cunt until I found her hot hole. I didn't bother with any finesse; I just banged my cock deep inside her with a few brutal thrusts. She was squealing and grunting like a woman possessed as I pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in again four or five times in quick succession. Reaching forward I pulled her head back with my hand over her mouth as I was worried that the whole office block would hear us. I slowed down to a gentle movement, just rocking my hips back and forth as she calmed down. It was at this point that I was struck by something. When you have fucked the number of women I have, you start to understand that they don't all feel the same. It might be the way some are tighter, some looser, some wetter, some dry. Some are just perfect. I would put Kerry into that category. Her cunt was pure pleasure. I could feel her gently squeezing me as I pumped in and out.

She was greedy though. She was already starting to push her arse back as I thrust forward, eager for more stimulation.

"Fucking hell Kerry" I muttered, "You have a lovely cunt"

"And you have a lovely cock" she groaned "Bigger than Fin's...Ohhhhh....Ahhhh...Uhhh"

The last gasp as I gripped her hips tight and began to fuck her harder and faster, the sofa almost moving under our weight, her tits swinging wildly as I slammed into her. The good thing about fucking slags like her is that there is no need to be gentle, no real need to make them cum, they don't have to enjoy it that much, its not as if you are looking for a long term relationship. I just want to cum in that lovely cunt of hers until either I'm bored and ready to move on or she is. Given the constraints of time I was just happy to cum as soon as possible, so a fast and furious fuck was what she was getting.

I started to feel the familiar tightening in my balls and redoubled my efforts, my cock pistoning in and out of her increasingly sloppy fuckhole. I dropped my hand lower on her arse and my thumb found her brown hole making her jump as I pressed harder.

"I'm going to fuck your arse soon Kerry, I know that you love it there, you are going to scream the place down when you get my cock in there. Tell me you want me to fuck your arse, tell me now."

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my arse...oh god, fuck me, fuck my arse...Ohhhhh."

She could now feel my spunk flooding her as my cock swelled and spurted deep inside her and I felt that ecstasy of release as I came as hard as I have ever done with anyone. What a great fuck she was. As my cock drained into her I leaned forward and ran my hands over her tits, pulling her upright as my cock slipped out of her. I pulled her around until she was sitting once more on the sofa, legs splayed. I pushed her legs further apart, looking at my spunk leaking out of her ravaged hole.

"One last thing Kerry. I think you need to cum once more."

I took her right hand and placed it between her thighs, pushing her fingers against her clit. She needed no more encouragement and instantly began to rub firmly as I looked on, barely a foot away. I have always loved seeing women finger fucking themselves and I knew that I was going to get dirty Kerry doing it again as she shuddered and shook through an orgasm in less than a minute.

When we finally were dressed and back in the lift I must admit that the pair of us looked like we had been up to something. Kerry in particular has that flushed look that suggested she had just been well fucked and my cock was still half hard and would not go down any further. She quickly took her seat, hardly daring to meet the eyes of the others sitting at nearby desks. It was obvious that we would have to be careful in the next few weeks but I wasn't going to stop just yet, I had a few more plans for Kerry and her hot young body!

For the next couple of weeks I behaved myself and kept Kerry at arm's length so that any speculation could die down, but the memory of that first fuck haunted me. I wanted more! Getting her address was easy so one morning when I knew we were not starting until 14:00 I turned up at the flat she shared with her sister at around 11:00, hoping she would be up but would not have gone out.

I was in luck; she answered the door in her bathrobe looking slightly sleepy eyed.

"Greg. Hi. What do you want? Is everything OK?"

"Yes, everything is fine, I was passing and thought I'd come and say hello, I haven't had the chance to see you for the past couple of weeks."

She looked a bit bemused at that (we had been in the office together the previous day) but just shrugged her shoulders.

"OK, come in, do you want a coffee?"

"Yes" I said, "I'd love one" as she let me in before turning towards what I could see was the kitchen. I waited until she had filled the kettle and put it on to boil before pouncing. Standing behind her I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close. The belt of the bathrobe parted easily and my ands snaked up her body until I was cupping those magnificent tits.

"We can have a coffee afterwards. You know why I'm here. I'm here to fuck you. So which is your room? Unless you want to do it here? Or maybe your sisters room?"

She started to say something, started to say no so I said

"Don't argue. You know what will happen if you refuse."

With that I slipped the robe off her shoulders leaving her naked apart from some pink panties. As I pulled the robe off I caught the belt until I was holding it. I looped it around her neck and pulled it tight, pulling her head back. Stepping away slightly I slapped her beautiful arse hard, leaving a handprint.

"Come on Kerry, show me where you want me to fuck you. Lead the way."

She gave a sharp intake of breath before gasping "OK, Ok, OK" and turning to the left and out of the kitchen. I kept the belt tight around her neck as she walked in front of me until we turned into her bedroom. Frankly, it was a mess with clothes on the floor and makeup strewn on a dressing table. However, I was pleased to see that she had a double bed and even more excited that it wasn't cheap divan but a wooden framed bed with a slatted headboard. I pulled the crumpled duvet off the bed and it fell to the floor with the other mess. I pushed Kerry onto the bed and crawled up after her. She didn't know what I was doing until it was too late.

I pulled the belt from around her neck and turned her onto her back. I swung my legs across her chest so she was pinned down. Grabbing one wrist I quickly tied one end of the belt to it, threaded the other end behind some of the slats and tied it to her other wrist. She was now spread out arms wide and given that I had tied the belt tight around her wrists, helpless...which is exactly what I had in mind. She struggled a bit pulling at the belt but she was tied tight and just gave up and watched me get undressed. As soon as I was I straddled her chest, my rock hard cock between her tits.

"Kerry, every man that looks at a woman wants to fuck her. No exceptions. Every man that looks at you wants to fuck you. That's what men are like. However, with you it's slightly different because every man will want to get his cock into your cunt but they will also want to do what I'm going to do right now and that is fuck your fantastic tits. I bet just about every man that has fucked you has done this. You probably let them fuck your tits when you were a blushing virgin, and now you are an experienced slut you are about to get them covered in spunk again..."

With that I wrapped those huge jugs around my cock and began to fuck the tender flesh. I squeezed them tight, making her wince, my thumbs flicking her hardening nipples as I did so. I fucked them gently, then harder, every now and again pausing to hold her head and push my knob into her mouth. She sucked me like a hoover on turbo, probably keen to make me cum and get it over with. I took my time and enjoyed every moment. Eventually I felt my balls tightening and my spunk rising. I paused and spat between her tits, the saliva allowing me to slip easily between the twin mounds, the look of disgust on her face turning me on even more. With a few hard thrusts I began to cum, the first spurt going all over her neck to give her the classic 'pearl necklace' before I used my hand to aim the rest over her tits and face.

Some women would be disgusted but not Kerry. She soon had her tongue out licking the traces of spunk off her lips.

"You are a dirty little bitch aren't you?" I laughed.

"Yes, now hurry up and fuck me."

I intended to make her wait a bit for that but I certainly intended to fuck her while she was tied. Instead, what I did next was shuffle down the bed until I could get hold of her cheap Primark panties and I pulled them down her legs and off. I then used them to wipe off some of the spunk that was still on her tits and neck. I was tempted to jam them into her mouth but I decided to save that for another time. She willingly let me spread her legs wide, pushing her knees back so that her cunt lifted invitingly. I wasn't quite happy with the angle so I grabbed a pillow and, with her lifting her hips, put it under her arse so that her cunt and her brown hole were staring at me.

I ran my fingers along her cunt lips and they parted easily. They were wet and slippery; she had clearly enjoyed having he use her tits. Kneeling between her legs I began to work a thick finger deep inside her until it was knuckle deep and I could rub her clit with my thumb I moved my hand, massaging her hole inside as my thumb pressed hard against her clit making her squirm. Then I added a second finger. She was tight so it took a little time but eventually the second one was deep inside too. There had been some squirming and grunting but eventually she took it all and relaxed as I began to slide them back and forth. I used the thumb of my other hand to rub her clit and before long she was gasping in pleasure rather than pain as I worked my finger faster in her cunt. She came quite quickly and I loved feeling her juice flow as her hips bucked up against my fingers, groaning loudly and pulling her arms against the ties.

She probably thought that having made her cum I would put my cock in her but no, I had another trick yet. I had noticed a bottle of baby oil on her dressing table and as she returned to normal I reached over for it. Spreading her legs a bit wider I squirted a generous amount over her brown hole, making her head lift violently as she gasped

"What are you doing...no...no...not there."

I took no notice and began to push one my middle finger, slick from her juice and now the oil, into her arse. I soon had it deep inside and, with the help of some more oil and a little force, had the second one all the way in too. She did look incredibly dirty, arms tied wide, legs spread and two of my finger pumping her arse. She probably expected me to replace my fingers with my cock but instead I used the thumb of the same hand to penetrate her cunt. I was now holding her like a bowling ball and if she had been in any discomfort it seemed to have gone as she was now groaning in obvious pleasure. I pressed my finger and thumb together, feeling the pressure through the thin membrane and getting another loud groan from Kerry. I bent my head down and began to lick her clit while working my hand faster and she was soon shaking through another orgasm as I held her down.

Now it was time to fuck her. My cock was mega hard and with a few brutal thrusts I was deep inside her gorgeous cunt. Her eyes were wide now as she could feel me driving my big knob back and forth. I leaned back and grabbed a big tit in each hand, squeezing them tightly, making her wince as I deliberately hurt her, the pain in her eyes making me harder still.

"I love fucking girls that are tied." I said. "It makes me feel like I'm raping them and I love that feeling. Do you have rape fantasies Kerry? I think you do, I think you like it when a man takes control and just takes what he wants."

I squeezed harder

"Tell me."

"Owww....agggg...yes, yes I do, yes sometimes I do."

I let go of her tits and lowered my head to hers

"I was involved in a gang rape once Kerry. A French girl got drunk and let a mate fuck her on holiday. She passed out from the drink and he let another one of my mates into the room. He fucked her as well and she was still out of it so they called us all up. There were about a dozen of us and we all had her. She must have been fucked thirty times. I fucked her three times. But you know what? I think she wasn't quite as out of it as she seemed, she even came a couple of times. I think she wanted it. I think that once it started she didn't want it to stop. Just imagine it Kerry, I'm fucking you and you are looking around the room and there are more men waiting their turn. You are tied and helpless and you are going to be fucked by any cock that wants you. You would love it wouldn't you?"

By now I was fucking her hard and fast, my body slamming into hers, knocking her breath out as my cock tried to dislodge her kidneys

"Ohhh goooodddd...Ohhh fuuuuccckkkk....yes...yes.....yes...oooohhhhh."

I held back as long as I could, varying the angle of attack on her cunt as I described in graphic detail how I was going to have her gangbanged, how she was going to be my sex slave, my fuck toy...every filthy perverted thing I could think of, and the more extreme I was the more she reacted. Eventually I had her legs over my shoulders, almost bending her double as I frantically fucked her, my balls slapping against her arse. I reached forward and covered her mouth with my hand, enjoying the look of fear in her eyes...fear that gave way to joy as I fired what felt like pints of scalding spunk into her cunt, triggering a final orgasm.

I think that for both of us it was a pretty amazing fuck. I was drained and she looked just the same. As I collapsed on top of her all I could think of was what I was going to do to the perfect little slut next.