Kerry-Ann Books a Sensual Massage

Story Info
Kerry-Ann's FBSM with Francesca a naturist masseuse.
1.8k words
4.58
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Please enjoy this fictional piece of erotic entertainment. I'm English, so if you find you are stuck in a 'Two countries separated by a common language" scenario then do please ask me the American word alternative! --

Part 1 - Francesca the Masseuse waved, smiling from her open door, Kerry-Ann shyly waved back then was welcomed inside with warmth. She took in the surroundings of the small entrance hall, to one side a door leading to a bright, clean bathroom, the other a dimly lit room.

"Welcome!". Francesca ran through a quick list of pre-massage instructions. Kerry-Ann showered to freshen up and clung to the soft towel wrapped around her now citrus-fresh small frame, hesitantly stepping into the softly lit massage room where calming music gently filled the air. Francesca now stood in her lingerie, her pale skin glowing in the muted light, large breasts perfectly contained within her bra, a tiny thong barely covering her. Kerry-Ann felt overawed, what would Francesca think of her own body with all its flaws? Francesca's soothing upbeat voice interrupted her head chatter.

"So this is your first sensual massage?"

"Yes, and I'm a bit nervous."

"That's absolutely natural, especially if it's your first time, but don't worry, I've clocked up a decent amount of experience, you are in safe hands!" Francesca joked. Kerry laughed, something that she'd not expected to do in a sensual massage. "Just let me know if you uncomfortable at any point in the session and we can work together to maintain your boundaries of comfort." Francesca handed her a fresh rolled towel. "Pop this around you and I'll put your wet one over the heated towel rail for you. It can feel a bit daunting being naked in front of a stranger. For me it feels completely natural, but there again I grew up in a naked household.". Kerry-Ann did the beach towel shuffle wrapping the dry one around her, handing Francesca the wet one.

Sensing her continued shyness Francesca suggested Kerry-Ann may prefer to start the massage face down and covered with a towel, which she was glad to do. She rested her forehead on her forearms a little, head tilted to one side.

"Do you want to keep your specs on or shall I pop them on the table?'

"I'll keep them on please if that alright? I'm blind as a bat without them!"

"That's fine, I can move them to safety at any point if they start get in your way. So what brings you here then?" Francesca enquired with a light, breezy tone as she stripped out of her bra.

"Well..." Kerry-Ann drew a breath "...my husband said I've never done a single exciting impulsive thing in my life! I'm coming up to big birthday and I wanted to do something... ...different."

"Oh, so this is your response to him?" Francesca stood, large pale breasts full exposed to the soft light.

"I don't think he'd even believe I had it in me to do this, so that made me want to do it even more. You see, I've always been curious about what it feels like." Kerry-Ann was gazing directly at her bare boobs.

"To be touched by another woman?" Francesca slid her tiny thong over her thighs and hung it up with her bra.

"Yes, but not only that..." her voice trailed off with a slight air of sadness.

"Oh, THE Oooooo!" Francesca appeared in font of her, totally naked. A neat 'landing strip' of hair between her thighs.

"Precisely" sighed Kerry-Ann with exasperation.

"Missing out on the big one! Most women don't climax easily through penetration, so you are certainly not alone in your experience. We'll see what happens in the session then shall we? At least that a goal to work towards." Francesca decided to omit that a few very, very unlucky women never hit the big O at all. She didn't want to cast any shred of doubt in her mind, besides, Kerry-Ann would still enjoy the session no matter what. Women frequently learn to extract the most pleasure they can from the sensual journey, especially if they never ever get to join their partner at the destination.

"My husband sometimes says I'm like two people. Carefree Kerry fighting to cut loose while uptight Ann holds her back."

"So I guess Kerry made the booking then?' Francesca smiled letting the joke hang in the air.

The massage began with Francesca explaining to Kerry-Ann she'd move the towel down to work on her back. Laying her hands on her upper back and sacrum Kerry-Ann felt Francesca's soft hands move in gradually ever increasing circles, butterflies fluttered in her tummy as those delicate fingers expertly applied perfectly adjusted pressure to bring an instant sense of calm. All the while Francesca encouraged her to take long, slow, deep breaths. Kerry-Ann now felt anticipation and excitement woven into her emotions as the nervous thread began to fray away. She sensed Francesca draw in closer with the depth of each slow inhalation, her hands and arms working, swirling slowly against her skin. Next, the sensation of soft, oiled, full, bare breasts pressed onto her back, connecting in a naked downward facing body cuddle. She was gently being rocked from side to side as if in a boat on a gentle sea. A strangely comforting yet erotically charged sensation to which Kerry felt her own sexual energy began to awaken to this sapphic siren's call.

The stokes widened, deft, expertly placed to tantalise. A gentle pressure upwards, hands gliding over her shoulders then down her side, gently caressing the sides of her breasts. All the while Kerry could still feel those sensationally soft cha-chas pressed against her back.

The masseuse softly breathed on Kerry's neck, she felt her lips brush against her skin. Then a whisper in her ear "Is it ok if I move the towel?", oh yes Kerry was ready and looking forward to feeling soft womanly hands working her lower back and glutes. Kerry was most defiantly awake!

Francesca used strong, confident, professional movements, massaging from her ankles to her knees and back. Kerry wondered if the session had peaked too early as the capable stokes worked into her legs and feet, up to her fleshy bottom and back down the sides of her thighs. However, with each pass the hands moved closer to her inner thighs, gently nudging up to follow the very contours of her buttocks. Brushing increasingly more intimately until Francesca's finger tips were tantalisingly tapping alongside the deepest cleft of her cheeks.

She'd definitely never had her bottom touched this way before, but there was something delightfully sensual about it. Especially whilst feeling Francesca's naked breasts brushing against her leg. "Oh I never knew warm oil being drizzled against my bum-hole could feel so good!" she giggled with slight embarrassment about what she'd just said. Francesca laughed gently and explained why it felt so good...

...the oil was removing the friction, tempting all the nerve endings in that area to awaken, buzzing wildly with heightened sensual feedback.

She'd not ever had an oiled hand slithering between her cheeks, but to Kerry this was a deliciously delightful sensation and she parted her legs to allow the blades of the skilful masseuse's hands to glance against her pussy lips. With each pass the contact becomes prolonged, deliberate yet delicate. Turning into carefully judged palm after palm being continually stoked up her crevice, her fleshy lips being cupped by Francesca's whole hand each time.

These were all novel sensation for her, Kerry had never felt so aroused in her life.

As Francesca's expert hands coaxed an ever building wetness from Kerry, she began to dip her middle finger deeper in between her lips with each intensifying stoke. A rhythmically rousing pattern, sliding in between, further, a little more prolonged for each nuanced pass. Kerry opened her legs wider and pushed back a little, signalling that she was ready to take those delicate nimble fingers deeper.

Now with an easier access to her inner labia Francesca began stroking the whole area. Teasing her with straight fingers, changing their formation, her middle and ring finger parting with each palm pass to then capture and run Kerry's inner labia lips between them, tugging the soft flesh with gentle agile motions.

Tantalising arousal increased evermore in Kerry's nether regions. Never before had anybody paid any attention like this to her labia. Ever more aware the lubrication the oil had once provided was now been overtaken by her very own slick slit.

"I've never been this wet before!"

"...and we've only just started!" came her reply.

Francesca suggested that Kerry come up onto her hands and knees. As she did so Francesca further explained that from this angle Kerry would have better control over the depth of digital penetration if that's what she actually desired.

The first few passes of her hands Francesca made sure were stimulating yet kept her fingers curved up, away from Kerry's vaginal opening. In her room rushing was not the order of the day. Slow, steady. sensual strokes from the start of Kerry's pubic mound curving all the way up to her sacrum. A long C-shape of continuous complex stimulation. Only now did she start to include Kerry's clit lightly in her touch. A gentle finely judged brush of her fingers with each pass, then tracing up to teasingly edge her middle finger a little deeper into the entrance of Kerry's vagina before continuing her upward movement.

Kerry bucked back and Francesca finally allowed her middle and ring finger to slide inside. Maintaining the stimulus she brought the fingers of her other hand to Kerry's entrance, shrewdly swapping them so she could curve her fingers to make prolonged repeated contact with Kerry's g-spot. Artfully sliding her two fingers inside then out to create enthralling sensation at the opening, conjuring more and more moisture with each stroke.

Francesca could feel the internal structural changes. Kerry was close to climax. Not wanting to risk losing the window of opportunity she began to stimulate Kerry's nipples, using only light brushes of her palms, and gently grazing her knuckles against the erect nubs of her nipples.

The extra stimulation had its intended effect. As her vagina muscles clamped down on Francesca's fine fingers Kerry started bucking, intensely climaxing, emitting an animalistic gasp of delight.

Expertly following her movement Francesca continued her intense stimulation, then permitting Kerry space to disconnect from the digital union and recover from her arousing awakening.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry I've no idea where that sound I made came from!"

"Ah, but the more important thing to focus on should be that you came! I'm going to give you a moment to recover there. Would you like any water before you turn on over?"

Stay tuned for the second part of Kerry-Ann's sensual massage experience.