Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you just come?' Kez asked breathlessly as she came down from her orgasm.

'Sorry Boss,' I gasped as I came up for air from between her ass cheeks.

'You know you didn't ask for permission to come don't you?'

'Yes Boss,' I replied, knowing that there would have to be consequences.

Chapter 5

My heart pounded in my chest as I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Part of me hoped that there would be no response from the other side; but a bigger part of me knew exactly what was about to happen.

'Adam, hello,' spoke Alana as she opened the door wide for me. 'What are you doing here?'

'Hi Alana,' I replied, 'I was just wondering if I could pop in for a chat. Is Ben home?'

'No, he's out at work. Of course you can come in, please make yourself at home.' As she spoke, she stood aside and gave me a knowing smirk, no doubt remembering how she had seen me the previous evening - on the floor at my wife's feet for the majority of the time; massaging and worshipping her while they drank and enjoyed themselves.

'So,' Alana spoke as we sat on the soft material of their sofa, 'Kez texted and said that you would be coming around. What is it you want to talk about?' I could tell that Alana was not used to this type of situation and I sensed a shared feeling of awkwardness about the whole thing.

This was, of course, my punishment for climaxing on the previous evening. As a result of my un-permitted orgasm, Kerry had put the responsibility on me to approach Alana about her new idea. Kez knew how private a person I was and how far this was out of my comfort zone - the previous evening had been the first time that I had even outwardly shown my subservient nature, and now I was expected to go all out and beg one of her friends to fuck my wife while I watched and worshipped. My mouth felt dry and my whole body felt like it was trembling.

'Are you ok?' Alana asked, sensing (and perhaps sharing in) my nervousness.

'I'm a little nervous to be honest,' I replied. 'Kerry has sent me here with a request, but I'm not entirely sure how to approach it.' I spoke honestly, knowing that Kez would want this from me.

'I can tell,' Alana said as she opened her body up to me, 'you didn't seem so nervous last night when you were at your wife's feet, showing me just what a good boy you can be.'

I flushed at the compliment.

'I've never met someone as submissive as you,' Alana spoke, her voice taking on a thick, syrupy tone. 'I must admit, I enjoyed watching it.'

'I enjoyed you watching,' I replied honestly, feeling my cock thickening in my trousers.

'Tell me - why has Kez sent you today?' As she spoke, her voice began to adopt a similar tone to Kez's when she spoke to me - it wasn't fully authoritative yet, but it certainly had elements of it.

'It's hard for me to say it,' I whispered, looking at the floor and feeling myself flush in her presence.

'Is it something kinky?' Alana asked, scooting closer to me on the sofa, narrowing the distance between us to mere inches. I could only nod in response - my eyes finding her bare feet and fixating on them as a form of distraction. They were different to Kez's, her big toe was actually shorter than her index toe; but I found the fact that she took such care of them to be a highly arousing quality. 'I've never had a foot massage before,' Alana spoke, pointing out the fact that she could tell I was staring at her feet. 'Would you like to know a secret?'

'Yes,' I replied.

'Watching you massage Kez's feet last night, seeing how much care and attention you paid, seeing how much you worshipped her; that turned me on very much. It got me thinking that I wished I had someone to massage my feet like that.'

'You have very pretty feet,' I admitted, feeling my cock throbbing in my shorts.

'Mmmnnhhh,' Alana gasped involuntarily. 'How about you get down on the floor and give me one of those massages while you build up the courage to say what you've come here to say?' The way that she chewed her lip as she gave her instruction gave away how much she was enjoying being given the opportunity to take on a more dominant role - she was clearly a natural when given the opportunity. I responded naturally to her authority, knowing that my wife had told me that I must do whatever it took (short of reaching climax - all of those I pledged to her) in order to get Alana to agree with the proposal.

'Of course Alana,' I responded respectfully. 'Do you have any oils or creams?'

'I moisturise my whole body nightly Adam,' she responded, affronted at my question. 'Of course I have creams and oils. They are in my bathroom cabinet - choose wisely and hurry up.'

'Yes Alana, sorry,' I said, bowing slightly as I quickly headed to her bathroom. She had a whole array of moisturising products, I admired her diligence to body care and found myself becoming more and more attracted to her - I always responded well to ladies who were prepared to take care of themselves. It seemed such a shame that her partner didn't appear to pick up any of the duties.

I picked a peppermint balm up, loving the way that the scent filled my senses in an intoxicating manner.

'About time,' Alana playfully admonished me as I re-entered the living room. 'I thought your wife had you well trained.'

'I'm sorry,' I responded - knowing full well that I had been barely more than a minute at most. She winked back at me to let me know that she was being playful. She looked stunning and mischievous in equal measure.

'Floor,' she commanded, purring softly on the sofa as she watched me follow her instruction. 'Good boy,' she whispered thickly. As she lifted her bare, perfectly pedicured right foot from the ground, the deep blue nail polish glistened in the light. I felt my heart hammering in my chest as I took it in my hand, feeling the warmth as it spread through my being. Gasping, I luxuriated in how soft and smooth her skin was. I looked up at Alana, I found looking up at beautiful women to be an incredibly arousing thing to do at the best of times; but when they are met with a dominant downward glance in response it really gets my cock throbbing. 'Are you just going to hold my foot all day or are you going to get to it?'

'Right away Alana,' I responded as I applied a generous amount of the balm to my palm and began to lovingly massage her beautiful foot. I lost myself in a familiar rhythm - the foot was new, but the attention I paid it was like a second nature to me by now. I worked her soles, her arches, between her toes, her ankles, calves and the top of her feet in turn, taking time and care to apply enough pressure in order to elicit the right sounds of appreciation from above me. Alana never took her eyes off of me as I worked, clearly revelling in the attention she was receiving and growing very naturally into a position of authority over me. We sat in silence for almost 30 minutes, the only sounds being the little gasps as I hit the right spots.

'Are you going to tell me why you are here today then Adam?' Alana asked eventually, her voice thick and syrupy now with arousal. My own cock was literally leaking precum against the fabric of my boxer shorts - being able to so easily tell how aroused that Alana was only drove my own arousal to new heights.

'It's difficult for me to say it,' I responded, looking up at her. She merely shrugged in response, not even giving me any way to make my life easier. 'Kerry wanted me to ask you something.' I managed finally.

'Ask me then.'

'I... ummm...' I stuttered, not even knowing how to begin. I felt my face flush deeply with a sense of humiliation at what I was going to ask.

'We don't have all day. I'm pretty sure that your wife wouldn't be too impressed if she knew that you just came here to worship my feet and not actually do what you've been instructed to.'

'I want you to...' I hesitated again.

'This won't do.' Alana said as she huffed and pulled her feet away from me. She pulled her phone from the arm of the chair. 'I'll just call Kez and ask her myself.'

'No, no. Please don't do that,' I begged. 'I'll ask you, I promise.' She held her phone still in her hand, thumb hovering over the call button.

'No more messing about.' She ordered.

'I want you to...' I looked to the floor, face burning with humiliation, cock aching and throbbing for release. '...fuck my wife.' I gasped, almost losing control and climaxing there and then.

'That wasn't so hard, was it?' Alana said, placing her phone back on the arm of the chair. 'Explain more.' As she spoke, she offered me her right foot again, but this time she brought it level with my mouth, stopping her big toe a hair's breadth from my lips.

'I want to watch you fuck her with a strapon dildo.' I gasped at the honesty in my words. I was able to finally look up from the floor to Alana, who stared down at me impassively, eyebrow slightly raised. 'I want to worship you both as you fuck her.' As I finished speaking, I leant forward and reverently kissed her foot. She responded by tilting her ankle and presenting me with her bare sole. Taking the hint, I began to respectfully kiss the entire sole of her foot as she sat in silence above me. Once she had allowed me to kiss every inch of her right foot, she presented me with her left and allowed me to bestow the same treatment upon it.

'What is in it for me?' She asked finally, breaking the trance I had allowed myself to fall into.

'What do you want to be in it for you?' I asked, having not anticipated the question.

'Undress,' she spoke, standing to her feet as she gave me the instruction. With trembling hands, I quickly disrobed, watching Alana's eyes light up mischievously as she spotted the damp patch on the front of my boxer shorts from the amount of precum that had soaked into the material. 'Don't hesitate,' she commanded as she watched my trembling fingers hook into the waistband of my underwear. I took a deep breath as I removed my final piece of clothing, standing nude and erect in front of my wife's friend.

'Mmm,' she purred as she circled me predatorily, appraising every inch of my body. 'Does Kez have you on an exercise regime?'

'Yes,' I responded, 'she expects me to take care of myself for her.' I gasped as I felt her possessively squeeze the cheeks of my ass, her fingernails digging in slightly.

'How much would it take for me to make you come for me I wonder?' she whispered into my ear as she pressed herself up behind me, reaching around and using the tips of her fingers to trail across my stomach, just teasingly wandering into my well-groomed pubic region. I involuntarily thrust, clenching my buttocks firmly as she moved closer and closer to my cock. 'What do I want?' Alana mused as she continued to tease me with her fingers. 'I want some of what your wife has,' she whispered in my ear. 'I want to be the selfish one for a change. I want to be revered and to be worshipped - to be waited on hand and foot.' As she whispered this last word into my ear, she reached down and gripped my cock firmly at its base, causing precum to ooze from the end and drip thickly onto the floor between my feet. I grunted and tried to thrust into her hand, but she stilled me with a shush and gripped me even more firmly in her hand.

'Uh-huh,' she chided. 'I'm not sure that Kerry would be very happy with either of us if you lost control of yourself, would she now?'

'No.' I gasped as she used her free hand to tousle with my hair.

'I want to borrow you for a couple of evenings. That's my offer. Take it back to your wife and see what she says. If she agrees, then I'll happily...' she licked the lobe of my ear, her hot breath causing me to tremble violently as she continued to still me by gripping my throbbing length, 'fuck her.' She said the last with such lust that it took all of my self control to restrain myself from climaxing.

Sensing how close I was, Alana continued to tease me. 'You'd better calm yourself down Adam,' she whispered as she released her vice like grip on my cock and tantalisingly trailed the tips of her fingers down the length of it. 'Kez wouldn't be too pleased if I called her and told her that you came. Would she now?'

'N...no... Alana' I stammered.

'Hmmm...' Alana mused as she circled the tip of my shaft with her forefinger. 'If we're going to move forward under a new dynamic, then I'm not sure if you're going to be allowed to refer to me by my first name anymore. Wouldn't you agree?'

'Yes...' I gasped as I felt her hot breath on my neck, my cock pulsing with the desire to ejaculate.

'I've always wanted to be treated like a princess you know...' She whispered softly as she gently wrapped her hands around my cock and stroked the full length of my shaft. She purred softly as she felt me buck and tremble against her.

'Of course,' I gasped, 'Princess.'

'Good boy,' she said, flicking her tongue across my earlobe. 'Just hearing you say that makes my pussy drip.' And with that revelation, she simply let go of my cock and backed away, showing amazing restraint to leave me naked, throbbing and trembling in the middle of her living room. 'Now,' she spoke; a newly discovered natural authority and steel to her voice - which drove me wild of course - 'get dressed and get yourself home. You have a wife to go and speak to, and I have a useless excuse for a boyfriend to send packing.'

Chapter 6

'You look flustered,' said Kez as I walked into our living room. I had returned straight home from Alana's as she had instructed. 'And what took you so long.'

'I...' I began, but she shushed me with a finger to her lips. My wife sat up on the sofa and parted her legs, revealing herself to be pantie-less underneath her short denim skirt - my knees went weak (as they always did) at the sight of her well-groomed, thick bush. With a raise of the eyebrow, she told me everything I needed to know. 'Yes Boss,' I said, dropping to my knees and crossing the room in a crawl.

Wasting no time, I went straight for her plump pussy lips, addicted to her taste and scent. Before the dynamic shift in our relationship, oral sex had happened rarely and was always seen as the means to an end - by which I mean that I went down on her until she came and then I got to fuck her until I came. But since we had switched the power in the relationship, the vast majority of times now, Kez would just demand oral sex until she came multiple times and then very often simply state that she was done, leaving me trembling and aching for more - a feeling that I had come to find both infuriating and addictive in equal measure. I longed to be kept on edge, yet I ached for release, it was quite an exhilarating feeling.

I gasped at how wet and ready she was, feeling her juices flood into my mouth as I parted her lips with my tongue. 'Hmmmmmm...' she purred. 'Now tell me everything.'

I knew that she would expect me to tell her the whole truth, even if some of the things that had happened with Alana had shown my weaknesses as a male, she would still expect to hear an honest recount of my visit. Between lapping at her juices, lovingly attending to her labia and teasing her tight, puckered sphincter with my tongue, I recounted my visit to her friend's house. I tried to be as thorough and descriptive as I could be, trying desperately to remember all of the details, but finding it difficult as I lost myself in the worship of her pussy.

As I recounted the details of Alana's counter offer I felt a quickening in Kez's pace and urgency; she gripped the back of my head and pulled me in tightly and possessively, using my face for her own means. She gasped and grunted above me as she ground her clitoris into my nose, bringing herself to a shuddering climax and flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar. I swallowed it all eagerly, begging for more, begging for her to use my face, to put her own sexual desires and needs above all else. My own cock throbbed painfully in the confines of my jeans - the slightest touch would tip me over the edge, but I knew that I couldn't allow that.

Eventually spent, I received a gentle pat on the head from my wife, letting me know that she was finished now. I lovingly and tenderly kissed her swollen and open labia before pulling away obediently, unable to tear my eyes away.

'Did he tell me everything?' My wife spoke - seemingly to nobody. Then I noticed her phone next to her on the sofa.

'He only left out one minor detail,' came Alana's response via the speakerphone, 'he didn't mention the precum that he dripped onto my carpet. The next time that happens, I'll be rubbing his nose into it like the naughty puppy he is.'

My wife looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

'S...sorry,' I hesitated only momentarily before adding '...Princess.'

'Good,' Kez responded as she began to tease my cock with the tips of her toes; 'well that settles it then doesn't it? The arrangements will be made for this weekend. Speak soon Alana.'

'Goodnight babe,' Alana replied. 'By the way, that sounded amazing.'

'I'm sure you'll be finding that out for yourself soon enough,' came my wife's devilish reply as she pressed to end the call. 'Now you,' she spoke, addressing me. 'Get naked - we need to sort you out for your big weekend.'

'Yes Boss,' I replied eagerly as I stood and stripped myself for my wife, allowing her to see my throbbing and swollen cock in all of its glory. She beckoned me to stand in front of her, pulling me close in by the shaft of my cock. She now looked up at me - even though she knelt in front of my cock, the look in her eyes told me exactly who was in charge here.

'You understand what is expected of you this weekend?' asked my wife as she trailed the tips of her fingers down the length of my trembling shaft - all the while maintaining eye contact with me. I nodded dumbly, mouth dry in anticipation. 'Explain it to me then.' As she spoke, she leant in and kissed the tip of my shaft, causing my body to tremble violently. 'Uh-huh,' she whispered, gripping my balls tightly and giving them a squeeze, not too hard, but hard enough to bring me back from the edge, 'don't you dare cum.'

'Sorry Boss,' I managed to gasp, using all of my reserves to pull myself from the edge. It felt almost as futile as the captain of the Titanic attempting to wrestle control of the doomed vessel, but somehow I managed to yank myself back from the point of no return. I gasped, feeling dizzy and light-headed; but Kez offered no further signs of reprieve. Instead, she opened her mouth and swallowed my entire length, her warmth and moisture enveloping my cock like a cosy blanket. A low, guttural moan escaped my lips as I felt her tongue expertly caressing my shaft. Wasting no time, she began to expertly and passionately suck my cock, making love to it in a way that she had not done in months. It took all of my will to keep my balance, so overwhelming was the urge to pass out due to the sensory overload.

'Explain, bitch.' She gasped as she came up for air.

'I will... ungghh... I will do as I am told.' I gasped, feeling my wife's finger probing between my legs, gently caressing my perineum, before moving on to my puckered asshole. 'I will serve her,' I grunted as she applied a gentle, probing pressure, rubbing circles around my hole as she continued to make love to my cock with her mouth. 'But I will not cum.'

At this, she gave an approving little nod of the head, before pulling away from me entirely. The sudden removal of all of her ministrations caused me to grunt with frustration.

'Excuse me?' she scolded.

'S...sorry Boss,' I gasped, apologetic for my uncontrolled show of desperation.

'I should think so - what? Did you really expect me to do all of the work and not get any of the rewards?'

'No, sorry Boss.'

'Floor,' she commanded. I willingly complied, allowing her to straddle me and take me in her hand as she guided my iron rod into her wet and ready pussy.

123456...8