Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I was just admiring you both Boss.' I whispered through gritted teeth as Kez teased precum from the tip of my penis and used her big toe to swirl it around the head.

'Were you being a little pervert?' Alana asked as she presented me with her right foot, allowing me to plant delicate, loving kisses on each of her toes in turn.

'Yes Princess,' I gasped.

'What were you thinking about?' She prompted, pushing her big toe into my mouth and encouraging me to suck it. I felt my balls tingling; aching for release as my two superiors expertly teased me.

'I was thinking about you fucking my wife,' I managed to gasp between sucking on her toes. 'I want to watch you fuck her.'

'Alright then you little slut,' Kez spoke, slapping my rigid cock with her toes as she stopped her glorious footjob. 'Calm yourself down a little first though.' She stood to her feet, 'me and Alana are going to go upstairs and get ourselves ready. You need to provide us with some more drinks and meet us in the bedroom.'

'Don't forget to bring my bag up too.' I watched from my place on the floor as my wife and her friend left the room with their arms around each other.

Chapter 17

'Oh,' I gasped, nearly dropping the drinks as I entered the bedroom. Kerry and Alana were lying together on our bed, stripped down now to their underwear. Alana wore the hot pink set I had bought for her on the trip away and Kerry wore only the slinky little night-dress we had bought on the same trip. I could tell two things from the way Kez's nipples poked firmly through the silky red material; one was that she wore nothing underneath and the second was that she was visibly aroused already.

'Drinks,' Alana commanded. I presented both of the girls with their drinks. They were semi sitting up on the bed, their backs propped up by pillows. I gave both girls their drinks. 'Now, I think it's time for you to prepare me.' She raised her eyebrow and glanced towards her bag in my hand.

Placing the bag on the floor, I removed the harness and pink strap on we had bought together from the adult shop. My hands trembled as I pulled it from the bag, knowing exactly what it was going to be used for. Placing her drink on the side table, Alana stood and stepped towards where I knelt on the floor.

I made sure to fit the harness reverently. Lifting each of her perfect feet in turn, I slid the leather harness gently up each of her legs, taking the time to kiss her smooth, soft skin as I did so. In return, I felt her hands softly caressing my hair as she looked down on me while I fitted her straps and tightened them for her. 'Good boy,' she cooed, causing shivers of pride to course down my spine. 'Now my cock.' She tilted my chin to look her in the eyes as I pulled the o-ring out and slid the pink shaft of her rubber phallus through, fitting it snugly in place.

'Do you like it?' Alana asked Kez as she took her thick, pink dildo in her hands and slapped me degradingly across both cheeks. 'Your bitch picked it because it's nice and thick.'

'You made a good choice bitch.' Kez spoke from her position on the bed. She had rolled onto her side and had been watching me as I fitted Alana's strap on for her. 'Now, can you remember what I wanted you to do?' She removed her night dress as she spoke, leaving herself completely naked on the bed - her pubic hair shaven and trimmed to a neat landing strip.

'Yes Boss,' I replied, standing to my feet and walking round the bed so that I could lay down beside her. This was the position that she always chose to fall asleep in these days, allowing me to stroke her back or to kiss where she directed until she drifted off. Sleep was the last thing on her mind this evening though. I began to stroke her delicately on her shoulders while she stared at her friend and her bright pink rubber cock.

'Kisses,' she commanded after she had allowed me to caress her back and bare ass for a few minutes. Then she spoke to Alana. 'Can I touch it?' Alana playfully raised an eyebrow at my wife as she knelt in front of her on the bed, allowing Kez to reach out and grasp it with her right hand. 'It's so thick,' I heard her whisper as I shuffled myself down on the bed and began to plant loving and gentle kisses around the base of her spine and on the firm, round cheeks of her ass. I couldn't see what was happening above me as I busied myself worshipping Kez's ass, but the girls fell into a sexually charged silence for a few minutes, the sexual tension growing to the point where you could cut it with a knife.

I heard familiar sounds from somewhere above me. The sounds normally made when my wife's lips were wrapped around my cock (admittedly that had only happened on a couple of occasions since the dramatic shift in power, but it was a sound you could never forget). Kez's hand appeared around the side of her ass and she pulled it slightly to the side, opening up access to her puckered asshole. I heard her moan from above as she felt my eager tongue coming into contact with her secret hole and she pushed herself firmly back onto my face, encouraging me to probe firmly at her entrance until I felt it yield to my presence.

Toes teased at my throbbing cock as I pressed my tongue into my wife's ass. I felt a hand apply pressure to the back of my head and push me in harder; I thought it belonged to Alana, but I couldn't be sure. I could tell that my wife enjoyed the attention though, just by the way that she pushed her asshole back harder and harder against my tongue, grinding into my face as she sucked on Alana's bright pink rubber cock.

Roughly I felt myself pushed aside as Kez, focusing on her own pleasure, manoeuvred her lesbian lover into position on the bed - flat on her back with the bright pink cock pointed straight to the ceiling. Alana motioned for me to take hold of her phallus.

'Beg for me to fuck your wife,' she commanded her eyes ablaze with lust. I took the dildo in my trembling hands (it was slick with Kez's saliva) and looked at my wife. She nodded at me, her own eyes dancing with passion in the light of the bedroom.

'Please,' I gasped, desperate to see Alana sliding her strapon deep inside of my wife. 'Please fuck my wife Princess.'

'Crawl between my legs and watch then you little bitch,' she instructed. I did as I was bid, laying flat on my stomach and crawling as close as I could to the dildo in order to allow Kez to be able to squat down onto it. 'Watch as her pussy lips spread for my cock.' As she spoke, Kez positioned herself above the dildo, her perfect, pink pussy lips pressed gently against the head. Alana took her pink cock by the shaft and slowly pressed it into her. I gasped as I looked up and watched her lips parting to grant the girthy phallus entrance, saw her asshole twitching as she relaxed her muscles in order to accommodate for its size.

'Lick my asshole you little subby bitch,' Kez grunted at me as she felt the rubber cock forcing its way deep into her pussy. I had never had any hang ups about the size of my cock, it wasn't too small and it had a decent girth. This monster, however, was much thicker than anything Kez had ever experienced - and she was clearly realising this as it slowly inched its way inside of her. I did as commanded, lovingly and tenderly licking her ass as her pussy continued to slowly swallow the dildo, grunting and moaning as she felt it filling her up.

Slowly at first, Kez began to rock herself back and forth on the strapon. She leaned right over and was busy passionately exchanging saliva with Alana, presenting me with perfect access to her asshole. I continued to worship her as she fucked the dildo, focusing my mind on the job at hand, desperately trying not to think about how my cock throbbed, twitched and ached for release as it pressed hard against the bedsheets.

Both girls began to throw humiliating comments my way, asking if enjoyed watching my wife getting fucked and forcing me to admit how much it turned me on as I watched her pussy sliding up and down Alana's rubber cock. Using her toes, Alana began to toy with my throbbing cock as Kez rode the strapon, pointing out my arousal to my wife. She grunted at this, knowing how much this was turning me on clearly turned her on even more.

Eventually I was directed to the end of the bed, where I eagerly began to suck on Kez's toes as she rode the thick dildo. Alana began to thrust back up at her, sensing that her lover was near to an orgasm. Her breathing became shallow and ragged and she began to fuck my mouth with her foot as she lost control of her body.

'Fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhh, fuck meeeee!' came the wailing, grunting and moaning as my wife came, hard - her pussy squirting all over Alana beneath her, where it quickly soaked into the bedsheets as the pink cock thrust relentlessly in and out of her. I had stopped sucking on either girls' toes at this stage, instead I perched on the edge of the bed, watching my wife as she rode her friend's fake cock - my own twitching and bobbing violently between my legs. I was fascinated by the scene before me, feeling both aroused and humiliated in equal measures. Reaching down, I took my throbbing cock in my hand and began to stroke myself to the sight of Alana fucking Kez.

'Hey, you little bitch!' Came Alana's admonishing tone from the head of the bed. 'Get your fucking hands off of it.'

'S...s...sorry,' I replied, dropping my cock as if it was a hot poker.

'Lie on the bed, on your back.' She commanded, pushing my wife roughly aside and instructing my to lay down in the wet patch of her cum. She roughly grabbed my cheeks, pressing my head into the sodden bedsheets - I could feel it soaking into my hair. 'Did we tell you to touch your own cock?' She asked, getting close into my face.

'No Princess,' I replied, reeling from the harsh sting of her slap across my cheeks. I writhed beneath her in absolute ecstasy. She rubbed her palms up and down the length of the strapon cock, before forcing them into my mouth, making me taste my wife's cum.

'Do you like it?'

'Yes Princess,' I grunted, sucking the juices hungrily from her fingers. Prying my mouth open, she leaned in close and spat into the back of my throat.

'Swallow it.' I did as instructed. 'Do you like that?' I simply nodded in response. 'You fucking degenerate little bitch,' she chided playfully. Grabbing Kez (who still looked a little dazed as she came down from her previous orgasm); she managed to position her, doggy style, over where I lay on the bed. Her pussy was inches from my face. 'Open your mouth,' came the instruction from Alana as she positioned the head of her cock at the entrance to my wife's used pussy, stretched out by the girth of the dildo.

This time it slid in without resistance; the only acknowledgement of its entry was a low, guttural groan from somewhere above as Kez felt herself filled up once again by the dildo. Open-mouthed, I stared as Alana began to roughly fuck my wife once more, gripping her hips and sending the strapon cock into her pussy again and again. This time the orgasm came much more quickly, Kez's gasps and moans signalling its arrival after what must have only been a minute or so. Along with the orgasm came another release of her pussy fluid, this time it came like the release of a dam, all over my face.

'Ohhh fuck, I'm pissing!' came Kez's groans as Alana pulled her cock from my wife and forced her pussy down onto my face. My mouth filled with the bitter warmth of her piss as she ground herself down, riding my face with reckless abandon as she climaxed continuously, using the bridge of my nose to provide constant pressure on her clit.

'Fuck, holy fucking fuck,' came Kez's gasps from somewhere above me as she finally slowed, the last of her piss trickling down the sides of my cheek as I attempted to swallow what was still in my mouth. To say that the bedsheets around me were soaked would have been an understatement after what she had just sent gushing forth from her depths. I coughed and spluttered, gasping for breath myself as she finally rolled off, spent and completely satisfied after her rough fucking.

'Don't even think you're done yet slut,' came Alana's voice from above me. As Kez rolled off to the side, I opened my eyes, just in time to see Alana's crotch as she squatted herself down into position over me. She pulled her pink cock up and parted her pink underwear, before forcing herself down onto my face as I lay, prone and helpless beneath her. She let go of her cock and I felt a wet slap on my forehead as she gripped my head on both sides, forcing my face into her hot, wet pussy. I pushed my tongue deep into her confines, feeling her slick lips parting to allow my access. 'Good little bitch,' she grunted above me as she began to rock back and forth on my face. 'Fucking your wife made me so fucking wet,' she grunted, rocking so that her puckered little asshole received some attention from my tongue as well. 'Did you enjoy watching it?' I gave a muffled grunt in response, unable to make any other noise with my face buried so deep between her legs.

Suddenly I felt a warm, wet sensation enveloping my cock and I gasped in ecstasy. Kez must have taken me in her mouth. I bucked my hips to meet her mouth, feeling her tongue as it swirled hungrily around and around the head. Passionately, I ate Alana's pussy, savouring the divine taste of her as she fucked my face. I knew it was only a matter of seconds until I would blast my load, so I redoubled my efforts, rocking my nose against her clit as I greedily ravaged her pussy. 'That's it,' came the moan above me as Alana began to lose control, her whole body trembling as she rode my face. 'That's it, that's it, thatsit thaaaat's... oohhhhhhhhnnnnnghghhhh!' came the rambling groans above me as she finally lost it and tipped over the edge, providing me with yet more cum to swallow.

And swallow it I did - hungrily and desperately. Losing control of my own cock, I began to blast my seed deep inside of Kez's mouth, writhing on the bed in pure, unadulterated ecstasy; I released everything from my reservoir as I sucked fervently on Alana's pussy, desperate for the torrent of fluids to never cease. Bucking my hips, I thrust myself in time to Kez's sucking and we all three lost ourselves in the moment, the real world spinning in and out of focus as wave after wave of euphoria was sent coursing through our three naked, sweating bodies.

Our lives would be irrevocably changed by the events of the evening and we all three knew it, but the time for reflection would come later. For a while after, we all just lay together on the bed - Kez and Alana cuddling and kissing softly above me, while I tenderly worshipped at their feet.

Eventually we drifted off into a natural sleep, all in our rightful positions.

1...345678