Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love how submissive you are,' she whispered as she continued to tease my cock, causing precum to ooze from its tip. She smeared it around the head so that it glistened in the soft light of the hotel room. 'It makes me feel confident and strong.'

'You seem like a natural, Princess.' I gasped as she leaned in close to my throbbing member, bringing it to within touching distance of her lips. I shuddered as I felt the heat of her breath against the head of my shaft.

'Part of me just wants to suck your cock Adam,' she whispered, looking up at me with half-lidded eyes, full of lust. 'I want to feel it at the back of my throat.' I grunted as she delicately kissed the tip of my penis, fighting hard to pull back from the edge. 'But that wouldn't be very Princess-like behaviour now,' she raised her eyebrows at me, 'would it?'

'No Princess,' I gasped. Eyes full of mischief, she let go of my cock and lay back on the bed, leaving me trembling and close to the edge.

'So I think I'll just lie here for a while and calm myself down before we continue. You don't mind do you?'

'No Princess,' I managed to reply, although inside I was aching for her to take my cock in her hands again. I couldn't deny, however, that I also loved the mixed sensations of frustration and denial that were coursing through my body.

'Good.' She picked up the TV remote and turned it on. 'I think that you had better stand there for a while and calm yourself down too, don't you agree?'

'Yes Princess,' I replied.

An hour passed. She left me standing there, naked in the room - not doing anything - for a full hour. She did not acknowledge me once in the entire time. Instead, she busied herself watching the television and idly flicking through her phone. She had unbelievable restraint - she clearly seemed to be warming to her new role. Kez had taken weeks to build up and develop her new position within our relationship - it had taken Alana only a couple of instances to find a natural rhythm.

'You may kiss my feet now,' she finally addressed me, looking at me with a cool touch of disdain in her eyes.

'Yes Princess,' I replied. My body ached from standing still for so long. I felt grateful for the opportunity to move positions and to be able to kneel at her feet on the bed. I showed her my appreciation by delicately kissing each of her long toes in turn, taking the time to pay attention to each and every one of them. Above me, Alana murmured softly in appreciation. My cock hardened instantly.

'Suck my toes.' She instructed from above me. I dutifully began to suck on each of her beautiful toes in turn, devouring them one by one and then going back to the start, teasing each of them with my tongue. Alana began to squirm gently at my ministrations. Between my legs, my cock throbbed and ached almost painfully, a feeling I had grown so used to over the past few months that I had actually come to crave it.

'Now the rest of my body,' Alana whispered, 'worship me.' I spent the next half an hour kissing, stroking and caressing every inch of her beautiful, soft body, revelling in the uttered gasps and soft groans that she emitted as I showed reverence to her body. 'Is your cock leaking for me?' She gasped, staring at the throbbing pole between my legs.

'Yes Princess,' I gasped, gently massaging and kissing her stomach.

'But I'm not even naked yet. I wonder what might happen if I undressed right now.'

'Please Princess,' I begged, longing to see her fully nude.

'I think you'd cum,' she whispered, trailing a finger down her body towards her knickers. 'No, I don't think you should see me nude just yet. Get between my legs, but don't touch anything.'

'Yes Princess,' I responded, shuffling down between her legs and staring straight into the soft blue of her underwear. I gasped as I watched her fingers slide under her waistband.

'Mmmmmnnnnhhhh,' she whispered as she felt the tips of her fingers coming into contact with her slit, 'I'm so wet.' I watched as the shape of her hand began to gently tease herself without revealing anything to me. The scent of her arousal filled my nostrils, I felt my precum oozing from the tip of my cock and dripping onto the bed sheets. 'Tomorrow you might get to see me,' she gasped, 'but only if you're a good boy.'

'I'm a good boy Princess,' I responded pathetically. 'Unggghh,' I gasped as I felt the warmth of Alana's soles wrapping themselves around my cock.

'Fuck my soles gently then foot slut,' she gasped. I stared, enraptured, at the outline of her fingers as they disappeared inside of her pussy, heard the sound of her soaking wet lips as they parted and welcomed the intrusion. She began to writhe around on the bed, sliding her fingers in and out of herself as I began to gently, excruciatingly slide my cock between her arches. 'You're a little slut, you know that?' She teased me.

'Yes Princess.'

'Say it then.'

'I'm a little slut,' I grunted.

'Whose little slut?'

'I'm your little slut Princess,' I responded. As I spoke she gripped the back of my head with her free hand and pulled my face hard into her crotch. Her scent filled my nostrils, even with the flimsy material layer between us I could feel the warmth radiating from her pussy. I felt her fingers sliding in and out, faster now, beginning to lose her steady and measured pace. No longer did she pay any attention to my cock, the only thing that was on her mind now was her own pleasure. Increasing the pressure on the back of my head now, her hand bumped hard into my face as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy, grinding her clit against the bridge of my nose.

'Beg for my cum, slut.' She groaned, writhing uncontrollably now.

'Please cum Princess,' I managed to grunt as she dry-fucked my face, her sodden panties the only barrier between my tongue and heaven. She came, hard, passionately fucking my face, wrapping her thighs around the back of my head and locking me in, cutting off my circulation. The room started to spin out as she continued to ride my face, squeezing every last drop of pleasure from her climax. Despite the flimsy material of her panties, she still coated my face with her juices; I could taste the warm, saltiness of her cum as she squirted into her underwear.

'That's a good little bitch,' she grunted, gripping handfuls of my hair, my nose was actually in pain by this point, but she showed no signs of letting up just yet. With renewed vigour, she continued to fuck my face, bringing herself to climax again and again. Just when I thought she might be finishing, she flipped herself over on the bed so that she was now positioned above me, allowing herself even more of an opportunity to fuck me as I lay prone beneath her. My cock throbbed painfully between my legs, right on the edge of orgasm. I knew that the slightest touch would cause it to explode, but also that I was unable to do anything right now other than lay on the bed and be her bitch.

Eventually spent, she flopped off to the side, leaving us both gasping for breath. We lay like that for about ten minutes - no words spoken as she came down from her earth-shattering orgasms. My own cock reluctantly (and eventually) returned to its normal size, no doubt pissed off at me for denying it the release it so desperately craved.

'I needed that Adam,' Alana spoke eventually, rolling over and stroking my hair gently.

'I'm happy to be of service Princess.'

'I love being called Princess. I'm going to have to get myself my own little bitch when I get home.' I felt myself flush with pride at her compliment. 'This should be what all men are like - submissive and eager to please. The world would be a much better place; this all feels so...' she paused, looking for the right word, '... correct.' She reached down and grabbed my tool, which quickly stood to attention for her. 'You should all serve your superiors.'

'Yes Princess,' I grunted, as she worked her hand up and down my length.

'I'm going to go to sleep now,' Alana spoke, letting go of my cock and leaving me once again throbbing for release. She climbed under the cover of the bed and pulled it up, exposing her bare feet 'You may sleep at my feet.'

'Thank you Princess,' I responded, taking the pillow which she offered me, and laying myself at her feet. As soon as I got into position, she placed her bare soles on my face and wiggled her toes gently.

'Night night my little slut,' she murmured, 'you should try to get some sleep eventually, but I want you to kiss my soles gently for at least the next hour.'

'Yes Princess,' I responded, my cock throbbing as I began to delicately kiss the soles of her feet; while above me, Alana slowly drifted into a comfortable, deep sleep.

Chapter 10

'Up, slut,' came a command, followed instantly by a gentle slap with the sole of a foot.

'Uh?' I grunted, waking suddenly from my uneasy, restless sleep. It had been an incredibly unsettled night; Alana had continually wiggled her bare feet against my face, occasionally forcing her toes into my mouth for me to suck. Whenever I hadn't been worshipping her feet, I had been unable to settle due to the constant throbbing of my ignored cock. I had fallen asleep in fits and bursts through the night, but found that I felt a sense of disconnect with reality as a result of the over-stimulation of my cock, coupled with the sleep deprivation. I both loved and loathed the feeling in equal measures. The only thing that I could think to do as a way to appease my desires was to worship and to obey. Of course, I naturally sat bolt upright in bed at Alana's command.

'You are to go to the gym here for at least an hour and a half. Your wife has you on an exercise regime; I do not expect you to fall short of her expectations while we are away.'

'Yes Princess,' I replied. Obviously this had been a discussion between Alana and my wife at some point prior to coming away - Kerry had made sure that I packed my workout gear in my bag.

'I'm going to rest in bed for another hour or so. You should make sure to order breakfast for me on your way back up.'

And so it came to be, that early on the Sunday morning, I found myself being sent down to the on-site gym and sauna for a two hour workout session.

I made sure to take a long, cold shower after the workout - anything to try and erase thoughts of sex, worship and subservience from my mind. It seemed to work, temporarily at least.

I had to walk back through the reception area to make my way back to the room. I figured that I would be able to order Alana's breakfast from the front desk. I was greeted by a warm and familiar smile. 'Good morning!' Jodie greeted me with a friendly smile, tinged with a suggestion of mischief.

'Good morning,' I replied, approaching the counter. 'Would it be possible to order some breakfast from you please?'

Jodie made a show of looking around the foyer to check that it was empty (despite the fact that we could both see that it clearly was), before raising an eyebrow playfully at me. 'Who is it for?'

'It's for Alana.'

'Oh yeah? And what would she do to you if you came back empty handed?' I felt myself flush a little at Jodie's line of questioning. 'Would you be in trouble?'

'Yes,' I replied, looking down at the ground with embarrassment.

'Maybe you should beg then.'

'Please,' I mumbled, feeling my cock growing stiff at my humiliation at the hands of yet another woman.

'You're so easy, do you know that?'

'Yes,' I replied.

'You should address me as ma'am from now on I think. I think we both know that you should be showing all women respect.'

'Yes ma'am,' I responded without protesting.

'You should have ordered your breakfast before your morning gym routine,' Jodie scolded me playfully. 'I'm afraid the kitchen won't be able to provide it for at least half an hour. Go upstairs and apologise to Alana.'

'Yes ma'am,' I replied, wishing the ground would swallow me up. 'Thank you.'

'I'll be seeing you later Adam,' Jodie called after me. 'I expect you to be far more respectful towards me then.' Her mocking giggles followed me out of the foyer.

'It will be how long?' Alana chided as I entered the room and immediately apologised for the delay in breakfast. I noticed how she had dressed for the day - a casual combination of denim skirt and a tight-fitting red vest top, her hair was pulled up into a loose pony and tied with a blue headband. I kept my gaze low, staring at her beautiful bare feet.

'Half an hour Princess.' I said apologetically.

'That simply will not do,' she replied, stepping up close and getting in my personal space. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. 'Plus, you forgot the rules of the room.'

'Sorry Princess,' I managed to stammer in response, realising that she meant I should have been nude already. She stepped back to let me undress.

'How does Kez deal with your disobedience?' Alana asked as she stepped back and watched me de-robe for her. She raised her eyebrows mischievously when I released my already stiffening member from its restraints. I told her that she had never had to deal with any disobedience. 'Oh, so you're just being a poor slave boy for me then eh? Well maybe I should do something about that.' She circled predatorily me as she spoke. 'We have got some time to kill, haven't we?' She whispered this last sentence into my ear, coming in close and gripping the cheeks of my ass with her hands possessively.

'Yes Princess,' I replied, gasping as she squeezed them painfully, allowing her nails to dig into the flesh.

'Maybe you need to be disciplined. What do you think?' She licked the lobe of my right ear as she spoke, causing my knees to tremble.

'I'm yours to do with as you please Princess,' I managed to stutter in response as she squeezed my cheeks even harder, the points of her nails digging painfully now into my flesh.

'Bend your arse over that sofa,' she commanded, pointing to the settee on the far side of the room.

As I bent myself into position, I trapped my now fully erect shaft between the arm of the chair and my stomach; it throbbed there as I exposed my naked bottom to Alana, threatening to explode any second. Alana advanced slowly on me, deliberately building the suspense. I looked up at her, she winked back at me mischievously, clearly aware of how much I was already enjoying this. She seemed in a very playful mood, despite the fact that she would have to wait for her breakfast.

Rather than spanking me though, she first began by trailing the tips of her fingers up and down my spine, the sensation sending tingles up and down the length of my body. She noticed me trembling and instructed me to calm down. 'Sorry Princess,' I replied, taking deep breaths and attempting to get myself under control.

'You will be if you lose control of yourself and blast your load all over the sofa,' she whispered, allowing her fingers to trail teasingly into the crack of my ass. Involuntarily I felt myself clench. Alana responded with an instant, surprising slap, hard across my right cheek, causing me to grunt in shock and pain. My cock throbbed, pushing me instantly right to the edge of a climax.

'You should never try to restrict me from doing what I want. Is that clear?' Alana asked, resuming her strokes on my lower back.

'Yes Princess,' I gasped, 'sorry Princess.'

'You seemed to enjoy that spanking you filthy little boy. Do you want another?'

'Yes Princess,' I replied honestly. Kez had never really spanked me before. The sensation of the pain caused by her slap had mixed beautifully with the arousal of the situation - it had me all heady and dizzy with lust. 'Please spank me again.' I pushed my arse shamelessly out, reaching for her hand. She pulled away all contact, tutting slightly.

'Don't get over eager,' she scolded, gripping the back of my head and forcing my face into the cushion of the sofa. 'I'll decide when and how you get spanked.' With that, she whipped her hand down twice in quick succession, one on each cheek. Each one seemed timed to perfection, the entire flat of her hand landing perfectly on my ass cheek, leaving me stinging, uncomfortable and desperate for more. I felt myself unconsciously beginning to hump the sofa, rubbing my throbbing cock closer to ejaculation. 'Stand. Still.' She commanded, punctuating each word with another spank. She had to repeat this, louder this time and with a harder spank because I was unable to control myself from fucking the sofa. She pressed my face harder into the sofa, further cutting off my oxygen supply, intensifying my arousal even more.

It took all of my will, but I was able to stop myself from thrusting against the settee. My cock screamed at me for release - instead I stood there, perfectly statue still while Alana returned to the crack of my arse with the tip of her finger. No-one, not even my own wife had ever explored the area with me before; the sensations were new and threatened to overwhelm me. I forced myself to take deep breaths and try to focus on anything but the tip of her finger as she crept closer, closer to my puckered and hidden hole.

'Ohhhh, fuck,' I gasped, feeling the tip of her finger as she gently teased my asshole, forcing myself to relax as my body fought to clench against the unfamiliar sensations.

'Good little bitch,' she whispered, leaning in close to my ears now as she began to tease my asshole with her finger, 'You're putty in my hands aren't you?' As she spoke, she used the tip of her finger to draw circles around my entrance.

'Yes Princess,' I gasped as she moved past my puckered hole now and gripped me tightly by the balls.

'How long do you think you'd last if I were to put you inside of me?'

'Not long Princess,' I grunted, feeling on the verge of climax already. She pulled me roughly to my feet and threw me on the bed before hitching her denim skirt up and pouncing on me. She pressed her panty-covered mound hard against my throbbing erection, grinding her clit against the head of my cock. 'Unnggggg,' I grunted, clenching my teeth in an attempt to hold my climax at bay.

'Going to cum slut?' She mocked me, grinding her pussy against my throbbing cock. Leaning over, she pressed my face onto its side, forcing me down into the pillow. She licked my cheek as she continued to tease me with her pussy. 'I could make you cum and there's nothing you could do about it, is there?'

'No Princess,' I managed to respond through gritted teeth. 'Please don't Princess, I'll do anything.'

'I want to fuck,' she grunted, pushing her panties to the side and pressing her hot, bare pussy lips against the shaft of my cock. I gasped, feeling how slick and wet she was. 'I'm in charge here, and what I say goes.'

'Yes Princess,' I grunted, feeling my head spin in and out of reality as she slid the lips of her smooth pussy up and down the length of my shaft. Without touching it, she slid herself up so that I could feel the swollen head of my cock pressing against her entrance. Just as she slid the tip in, just as I felt the climax inside of me building to a crescendo, just as she leaned down and began to passionately and possessively slide her tongue into my mouth, there was a knock on the door.

Instantly, she was able to pull herself back, leaving me thrusting my throbbing cock into the cool, empty air of the hotel room. She laughed derisively at me as I squirmed and thrust beneath her, her pussy pulled tantalisingly out of reach. Somehow she managed to regain her cool, distant demeanour, so different to the woman who had been lost to the throes of passion only moments previously.

'That will be my breakfast,' she said, rolling over and motioning for me to go and get the door.

I approached the door, a roiling sense of frustration causing my whole body to twitch and spasm with pent up and unreleased pressure. I didn't even think about the fact that I would be opening the door wide, presenting whoever was on the other side with a throbbing, leaking cock and swollen, painful balls.

123456...8