Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long however, her thrusting became arrhythmic and harried; I sensed a growing urgency now to her thrusts. Taking the initiative, I plunged my tongue deeper into her fleshy folds, passionately and hungrily exploring her depths, swirling my tongue around her insides and teasing her to climax while she fucked my nose with her clit. Both her hands now gripped the back of my head as she violently fucked herself to an earth shattering climax. My vision blurred and mind went numb through lack of oxygen as Alana climaxed on my face, pulling me harder even than before against herself as she trembled, quivered and thrust herself through a prolonged and thoroughly satisfying orgasm. My follicles screamed at me in agony as she gripped handfuls of my hair, pulling me in and refusing to let go until her climax finally subsided.

'Holy...fuck...' Alana gasped as she finally released her grip on the back of my head, leaving me clutching at my throat and gasping for air as I collapsed against the cool tiled floor. 'I needed that.'

'Glad to be of service Princess,' I managed to croak eventually from the bathroom floor, feeling used, abused and frustrated. Alana smiled down playfully at me, the post orgasmic glow on her cheeks making her look innocent and sweet.

'You know you're not allowed to clean your face, right?'

'I wouldn't dream of it Princess,' I responded genuinely; the thought of spending the remainder of the shopping trip coated in her cum made my already aching cock throb even harder against its restraints.

'Good boy. Now, wait a couple of minutes before following me out of the toilet.' By this time, Alana had just about regained her composure, pulled her clothes back on and checked herself in the mirror to ensure she looked presentable. The only tell-tale sign that remained was the flushed pink in her cheeks. She winked mischievously down at me as she unlocked the door. 'Sort yourself out a little bit before you leave though. You look like you've just been fucked.'

For the remainder of the afternoon, I tailed behind my Princess, her scent constantly filling my nostrils. The time passed in a daze as she visited a few shops, passing her bags to me as she picked up her purchases. Together, we chose a slinky little silk nightdress for Kez to wear on the big night - I didn't make any attempts to hide my arousal as I explained to the (slightly perplexed) cashier the reason for my purchase - at Alana's insistence of course. I was aware of the funny looks that some people gave us as we shopped the afternoon away, but I was enjoying the experience so much by this point that I didn't give them a second thought. Besides, the ritual humiliation was becoming all part of the experience.

Chapter 13

'Call your wife and give her the update of the day,' Alana instructed as we returned to the hotel room. She gave me a curt little nod of approval as she noticed me placing the bags down in order to undress as we entered. 'I'm going to the bathroom to ready myself for this evening. You have about an hour to pass - ensure that you eat something in the time.'

'Thank you Princess,' I replied meekly, watching her ass as she sashayed into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

I did as I was instructed while Alana was in the bathroom. I could tell that Kez was aroused as I told her how I had been humiliated and used publicly, she kept repeating that I was a good boy - something which only further fuelled by submissive desires. At the end of the call, Kez told me that she was going to be masturbating to the thought of Alana fucking her soon, reminding me once again of why I was in this situation in the first place.

'Remember to do as you're told bitch boy,' she whispered in a hushed tone.

'Yes Boss,' I replied, mouth dry as I heard the lust in my wife's voice.

'The nicer you are to Alana, the harder she might fuck my pussy.' The last part came out almost breathlessly. 'Bye slut,' she whispered as she hung up the phone without waiting for a reply.

I had to let myself calm down before hunting for some snacks. I found some in my suitcase which Kez had packed - a couple of bags of crisps and some chocolate. I managed to wolf them down and wash them down with a big drink of water; finishing just in time for the bathroom door to be unlocked.

'Have you eaten?'

'Yes Princess,' I replied, taking in her natural beauty. Fresh from a relaxing bath, she looked radiant - her skin glowed and her hair fell naturally in damp waves around her shoulder, framing her stern, beautiful face perfectly. She wore a long, soft towelling robe which fell to below her knees and my eyes were once again drawn to her perfectly pedicured bare feet, the deep blue of her perfectly painted nails caused my naked cock to begin noticeably swelling to size.

'I love watching your reaction to my feet,' Alana said, chewing softly on her bottom lip as she watched my cock thicken and grow. 'Don't worry, you'll be worshipping them soon enough.' She checked the clock on the wall, 'but it's seven o'clock look, Jodie will be here any minute. Go into the bathroom and give it a tidy up before she gets here.' I nodded obediently at my instruction and went into the bathroom to pick up Alana's clothes and give the bathroom a quick tidy up. While in there, I heard the door knocking.

'Hurry up; you've got a door to answer.'

'Yes Princess,' I replied, finishing up my once over of the bathroom before returning to the room, placing Alana's clothes into her suitcase and moving across to the door to open it for Jodie.

'Mmmm, just look at you,' Jodie produced a sharkish smile as I opened the door to her. She didn't hide the fact that she was appraising my naked body as she allowed me to stand in the doorway, revealing myself to anyone who chanced to walk past at that time.

'Are you going to take this food from me or what?' Jodie asked, presenting me with a silver serving tray.

'Of course, sorry ma'am,' I answered, taking the food from her and stepping aside to allow her to enter the room.

I stood aside while Jodie and Alana greeted each other warmly. As I mentioned before, despite the fact that these two women had been strangers up until the previous evening, they clicked so naturally that it was like watching two old friends have a catch up.

'Do you mind if I have a shower before we chill out?' Jodie asked Alana, 'I've been working all day and I need to freshen up.'

'Absolutely, there's another one of these gowns in there; feel free to use it,' she motioned over to me with a knowing smile, 'it's not like Adam's going to have much use for it.'

'Speaking of Adam,' Jodie said, chewing her lip in mock meekness, 'you wouldn't be so sweet as to let me borrow him for a little while would you? I think I might need a hand with some things in there.'

Alana chuckled at Jodie's request, 'He belongs to all women, use him as you please.'

'Excellent!' squealed Jodie with delight, 'I've been looking forward to this all day!' She looked over at me, her face adopting an excellent stern look, 'in you come bitch.'

'Yes ma'am,' I responded - trying to not sound too eager. I placed the food down on the table and followed Jodie into the bathroom.

'You've awoken something in me Adam,' Jodie spoke as we entered the bathroom. She instructed me to lock the door behind us and motioned for me to kneel before her. 'I always felt unfulfilled by selfish, stubborn men. No longer will I even tolerate their presence. What the fuck are you even waiting for by the way? Undress me.'

'Sorry ma'am,' I replied, cowering slightly as she stood over me and looked sternly down at me - and I had thought that Alana was a natural!

'All men are fucking pathetic. At least little sluts like you know their place. I've been researching your little kinks all day, web forums and such. You haven't gone anywhere near far enough into submission for my liking.' As she spoke, I had unzipped the fly of her jeans and pulled them down her slender, toned legs, feeling my cock growing to full length as she allowed me to lift each of her feet out in turn, removing her socks in the process. I must have hesitated at this point though, because she gripped me firmly by the hair and yanked my head backward painfully, forcing me to look up into her eyes. 'Why the fuck have you stopped undressing me?' she almost spat each word out as if she were talking to a foolish, disobedient child.

'S...s...sorry ma'am,' I replied as I took her soft, pink underwear in my trembling fingers and began to tease them down her legs. I stared, hypnotised at the well groomed blonde bush before my eyes, her perfect pussy lips looked plump and juicy and I could smell the faintest hint of her arousal as I leaned in to remove her knickers.

'See, you're quite well behaved, I suppose, but you still have too many things your own way. You need to understand that you should do everything that a woman wants, at all times - even if it's not something that you enjoy.'

'Yes ma'am,' I replied, looking down at her bare feet. They were pretty and well maintained - not that I had expected any less based on how much pride she clearly took in the rest of her appearance, but they probably needed re-painting - the soft pink that she had used to paint her nails was slightly chipped in places.

'Are you even listening to me?' I looked up, flushing as I knew that she had caught me. 'You were staring at my feet weren't you?'

'Sorry ma'am.'

'Open your mouth,' she instructed, her eyes cold and impassionate. I did as I was bid. Grabbing the back of my head, she pulled me in close to her pussy. Even before it happened, I knew what was coming. I continued to look up at her meekly as she released the contents of her bladder into my open mouth, the salty, bitter taste of her piss splashed hard into the back of my throat. 'Swallow it all,' she instructed, pressing my nose into her wiry, blonde bush as she continued to use me as her own personal toilet. I looked up at her like the goddess that she was as I willingly swallowed her golden stream - my cock throbbed delightedly. Kez had only once before pissed on me during sex and that was when she had lost control of her orgasm and was unable to prevent herself. It wasn't a fetish which she indulged in often. Jodie, however, seemed to delight in using me as her own personal urinal, it was clear that she had been holding this one in for a while too. I felt some trickling out of the side of my mouth and dribbling down my chin. Jodie must have felt it too, because she applied a short, sharp slap to the side of my face. 'Don't spill a drop, bitch,' she instructed. I swallowed harder and faster, trying to catch all of her golden nectar - ignoring the deep throbbing of my cock as it threatened to spill over the edge and spurt its hot, sticky ejaculate all over the bathroom floor as I knelt between Jodie's legs and swallowed her body's waste fluid.

'Good,' she spoke as her flow lessened and eventually stopped. My face was then used to grind any remaining droplets of piss off. She seemed to do this for longer than necessary though, allowing my nose to press hard against her clitoris, she felt like she was on the verge of losing control herself, but managed to pull herself together before she got carried away. 'You haven't finished undressing me yet,' she spoke as she pulled my face from between her legs and yanked me to my feet by the hair.

'Sorry ma'am,' I replied. I finished the job I had started, staring in awe at her smooth, nubile body. Her pink nipples were hard and pink and sat perfectly on her pert little breasts. I had to fight the urge to lean in and worship her tits. My cock throbbed painfully as I hungrily stared at this beautiful goddess before me.

'Try to be a little less obvious in your lust, it's not very becoming.' Jodie said coolly, a coldly contemptuous look on her face. I flushed apologetically and (with some difficulty) looked away from her naked form. 'Turn the shower on.'

'Anyway,' she spoke as she joined me in the shower and pressed her naked ass against my throbbing cock, forcing me to back up against the cool tiled wall of the shower, 'like I said, I think you're getting things your own way too much. If you were mine, you'd have less control over this thing.' As she spoke, she began to grind her bare ass up against my cock. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth to control myself. Jodie didn't help the situation as she reached back with her right hand and squirted shower gel right between the crack of her ass, causing my cock to slide easily up and down the valley she had created. 'I've been reading today about male chastity,' she whispered as she grabbed my hands and pulled them around herself, allowing me to fondle her perfect tits and her smooth stomach. 'Did you know that you could buy little cages to lock your cock away in?'

'Yes ma'am,' I replied honestly. It was never something that Kez had brought up before, but I was definitely aware of chastity cages.

'That way, all of your control is given over to a dominant woman,' she gasped softly as she lifted herself slightly and repositioned my aching cock against her pussy, sliding herself up and down the length of my shaft. My knees buckled, but she pressed hard against me to keep me in place. 'Having a hard cock like this all the time is too much of a temptation for the woman; it makes me feel almost...' she gasped as she grabbed my cock and pressed the head against the entrance to her pussy, I felt her lips parting to allow me to access - all I had to do was thrust and I would be in. '...submissive,' she whispered, pressing herself back slightly against me and allowing just the tip of my cock to enter.

'Would you do it for me?' she gasped, grabbing my hand and pressing it against her clit. 'Would you lock your cock up and give me the key?'

'Unggghhh,' I grunted as she slid herself halfway down my shaft, allowing me to feel the tight walls of her pussy as they clenched my throbbing cock. 'Yes ma'am,' I replied through gritted teeth.

'Say it then,' she whispered as she slid herself down the rest of my length, causing me to moan in desperation as I bit my own tongue in an effort to not cum.

'I'd lock my cock in a chastity cage for you ma'am.' I grunted, 'I'd give you the key and do anything you commanded me to.'

There was a sudden release of pressure as she pulled her whole body physically away from mine, leaving me trembling and gasping against the wall. 'See how easy it is,' she chided, cool and composed in an instant. She looked down at my throbbing cock and smirked. 'My next man will be begging for chastity. Now do your fucking job and wash me.'

Chapter 14

'Have fun in there?' Alana asked with a smirk as Jodie and I re-entered the bedroom.

Jodie chuckled in response, 'Ha, yeah, Adam was just showing me how meek and submissive he is, weren't you?'

'Yes ma'am,' I responded.

'Well, I hope he didn't get too carried away,' Alana smiled knowingly at me, 'his wife has forbidden him from climaxing without her express permission.'

'No,' Jodie replied, 'he was a good boy really. In fact, he was begging me for a chastity cage at one point. I really think that he just wants to please women.'

'He certainly seems to know his place,' Alana agreed. 'Speaking of which bitch boy, why are me and Jodie waiting around for a drink and our food?'

'Sorry Princess,' I responded, before grabbing the bottle of chilled champagne from the side (I assumed that Alana had ordered room service while I was in the bathroom with Jodie) and serving the women with their drinks and food, before being ordered to lay at the foot of the bed at their feet.

For the majority of the next couple of hours, my sole responsibilities were to serve my mistresses their drinks and to lie down at their feet. Occasionally, one of the women would tease me with their bare feet, placing toes in and around my mouth to worship or by teasing my cock to erection and milking it until it dripped precum; other than that though, I was mostly ignored. Alana and Jodie seemed content to just chill out and relax in the knowledge that their every whim would be catered to upon demand.

Two bottles of champagne were drunk before any serious attention was paid to me again.

'I'm done with men having their selfish ways you know,' Jodie spoke to Alana, idly stroking the tips of her toes up and down my stomach and chuckling to herself as she watched my cock stiffening in response. 'They belong literally at our feet.'

'After the last useless one that I've gotten rid of, I think I'm done with them altogether,' Alana responded, smothering me with the sole of her right foot, cutting my supply of air and chuckling softly to herself after 30 seconds or so when I began to writhe desperately on the bed. 'Little bitches like this one here come in handy, but to be honest, I've been much happier just hanging around with you tonight than I have been with anyone in ages.'

'That's cute' Jodie responded. 'I tend to agree though, your company is much more preferable to any man I've met. But it is kind of nice to have someone like this at your beck and call. Hey bitch,' Jodie called down to me as Alana finally removed her sole from my face, allowing me to gasp for air. She slapped me playfully on my shaft with the sole of her foot. 'Show Alana that you can be of use. She needs her feet worshipping. On your knees.'

I followed my instructions from Jodie and knelt at Alana's feet. My goddesses smiled condescendingly down at me as they watched me begin to lovingly and reverently kiss each of Alana's toes in turn.

'Mmmmm, yeah, I suppose that is kind of nice. Have you ever had your toes sucked before?' Alana asked her friend as they watched me sucking on her big toe. Jodie simply shook her head in response, her face a little flushed all of a sudden. 'Slut boy, it's Jodie's turn now.'

'Yes Princess,' I replied, feeling precum oozing from the tip of my cock as I placed Alana's feet on the bed and shuffled across to Jodie. Her bare skin felt soft and warm in my hands as I took her left foot and raised it to my lips. 'Your feet are beautiful ma'am,' I spoke honestly, looking Jodie in the eye as I kissed each of her toes in turn to let her know how grateful I was for the opportunity to worship her.

'Oh, oh wow,' she gasped, writhing slightly on the bed as I worshipped her sexy little feet, sucking eagerly on each of her long, slim toes in turn, savouring the freshly showered taste of her clean tootsies. 'That is... interesting,' she gasped.

'I never expected to enjoy it so much,' Alana confessed. 'But the first time he came around and dropped to his knees before me, I knew that things would never be the same again. Every time I get my feet massaged or worshipped, it gets me so wet.'

'I know what you mean,' gasped Jodie as I sucked on three of her toes at the same time, 'it's pretty powerful. Stop,' she instructed me. 'Focus on Alana for a while now; I think she needs payback for getting me so worked up.'

'Oh yeah?' Alana asked, looking playfully across at her new friend. 'What have you got in mind?'

'Well he can start with a back massage, and we'll see where it goes from there,' Replied Jodie, with a wink.

And so began the next forty minutes of being instructed by either girl on how best to worship the other. It began with removing Alana's dressing gown, revealing her nude, but for a matching cream bra and underwear set. I provided Alana with a full body massage, my rock hard cock occasionally dripping precum on my Princess' prone body as I worked the massage oil into her back. Alana then had me return the favour to Jodie. I had known that she was nude under the gown, but still found myself gasping aloud as she brazenly allowed me to undress her and leave her fully bare in front of two people she had known for less than 24 hours - she was certainly confident about her body. The first time I dripped precum on Jodie however, I was rewarded by a hard slap across the bottom, leaving a red mark and she made me lick her lower back clean - the strangely salty taste of my own precum was surprisingly not too unpleasant. Jodie mocked and humiliated me as I licked my own fluids from her skin, causing more to leak from the end of my shaft.

1...345678